A Comprehensive review of the top automatic dialer software with Comparison. Read through this article to select the best Auto Dialer Software of your choice:
In today’s times when adopting proper sales and marketing techniques has become very important in order to sustain a business, automatic dialer software has come into the light.
Automatic dialing is made possible with the help of applications that offer you features made for making outbound as well as inbound calls more advanced and fruitful.
What You Will Learn:
- Auto Dialer Software – Popular List
- FAQs on Auto Dialing Software
- List of Top Auto Dialer Software
Auto Dialer Software – Popular List
The main features offered by auto dialing software are as follows:
- Allows you to make outbound calls to your clients.
- Record client information that can be assessed while on a call with them.
- Call recording, reporting, performance analysis, live call monitoring, and more powerful features.
- Power dialing feature: This feature makes calls automatically so that you can just start talking when a call is answered. This saved much of your time.
- Integration with apps including CRMs and useful platforms.
- Inbound call routing, music on hold, auto attendant, and other beneficial features.
Auto dialing software makes the sales and marketing process easy and makes you look more professional, thus attracting more customers.
In this article, you will find a list of the top automatic dialer software. You can also go through their detailed reviews including features, prices, and verdicts, and the comparison of the top best of them, so as to know which one is the most suitable for your business.
Market Trends: As per a report by Fact.MR, the global Auto dialer software market is expected to expand at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 9.50% over the period from 2022 to 2032.
Expert Advice: People looking for an automatic dialler for their business must look for the security features that it offers and the industry-specific compliance regulations that it follows. Plus, you must look for customer reviews so that you can get an idea about the sound quality you get with the software you choose.
FAQs on Auto Dialing Software
Q #1) What does an autodialer do?
Answer: An auto dialer makes outbound and inbound calls easy with the help of features like automatic dialing, storing and showing customer information during a call, live call monitoring, inbound call routing, and more.
They also offer you tools for SMS, MMS, video calls, conferencing, integration, and more.
Q #2) How much does an autodialer cost?
Answer: An auto dialer software may cost a minimum of $10 – $15 per user per month, and can go up to as high as $150 – $200 per user per month, depending upon the range of features and quality of services offered.
Q #3) Are auto-dialers illegal?
Answer: Using auto-dialing software is a common practice today and is not illegal. However, you must check whether the software you are using complies with the industry-specific regulations or not.
Q #4) What is the best auto dialer?
Answer: The best-automated dialer software in the industry are Fastcall, PhoneBurner, Voicent, CallHub, Kixie, Five9, Mojo, Nextiva, and RingCentral. All of these are feature-rich, easy-to-use software with good customer reviews and reasonable prices.
Q #5) How can I make unlimited calls?
Answer: If you want to make unlimited calls, you can opt for auto dialer software. Some of the best auto dialer software for unlimited outbound calling and SMS are Fastcall, PhoneBurner, RingCentral, and more.
Q #6) What is the difference between a predictive dialer and an autodialer?
Answer: A predictive dialer is an automatic system that dials new calls on its own, a few seconds before a call is completed by the calling agent, so as to save time. This software automatically predicts the time to make the next call, based on the average time taken to complete a call.
While on the other hand, the autodialer continues making calls and connects the answered call to the agent.
List of Top Auto Dialer Software
Some remarkable automatic dialing software lists:
- Nice inContact CXOne
Comparing the Top Automated Dialers
|Platform||Best for||Top Benefits||Price||Ratings|
|Fastcall||Businesses of all sizes who want powerful, highly useful features available at reasonable prices.||• Easy to use|
• Powerful automations
|Starts at $14 per user per month||?????|
|PhoneBurner||Small businesses who wish to close deals faster.||• Useful integrations|
• A wide range of features
|Starts at $124 per user per month||?????|
|Voicent||Easy to use, affordable and scalable platform, suitable for businesses of all sizes.||• An all-in-one dialer software with built-in CRM|
• Modern features
• Powerful automations
|Starts at $19 per user per month||????|
|CallHub||A scalable, powerful platform, suitable for businesses of all sizes.||• Mobile application|
• Pay for what you use
|Voice Broadcast pricing starts at $0.046 per minute.||????|
|Kixie||The Power dialer feature and a wide range of other highly useful tools||• Easy to use|
• Useful integrations as well as automations
• An intuitive, advanced dashboard
|Starts at $35 per month.||????|
Best for being an easy-to-use automatic dialer software.
Fastcall is an automatic dialer software that is simple and easy, uses Salesforce Lightning Design System, and thus works like Salesforce. The University of Minnesota, Funding Options, Planday, and Antioch University are some of its clients.
The platform integrates with multiple devices as well as channels and has been a Salesforce partner for 11 years. It offers you features for voice calling, video calling, sending SMS, and screen sharing.
You can even create and use SMS templates, send bulk texts, automate SMS, and more. Fastcall can be deployed on Cloud, SaaS, or Web.
- Route your inbound calls.
- Communicate with your customers through outbound calls.
- Salesforce mobile app to make calls through your Fastcall caller ID.
- Video calling and screen-sharing features.
- Automatic call logging, reporting, call recording, and more advanced features.
- Allows managers to listen to live customer calls.
- A free trial
- Secure platform
- Real-time, 100% accurate reporting tools.
- Instantly show you the recorded information of the caller.
- Some of the users have reported that the system becomes a bit slow at times.
Verdict: Fastcall has over 97% 5-star reviews. The customer ratings of Fastcall are proof that the software is highly recommended by its users. It has more than 4,200 worldwide installs.
This advanced technology allows you to run your business remotely, and link all of your phone numbers.
Price: Fastcall offers a free trial for 14 days. Price plans are as follows:
- Essential: $24 per user per month
- Pro: $49 per user per month
- Custom: Contact directly to get a customized price quote.
Best for small businesses that wish to close deals faster.
PhoneBurner is one of the best automatic dialing software that offers you 99.99% SLA, a number of highly useful integrations, live US-based support services, and a wide range of highly useful features.
They even offer you a dedicated success manager who can help you set up and deliver support and advisory services. This cloud-based automated dialer solution is known for delivering quality live conversations and increasing productivity. The software works on any computer or smartphone and enables teams to work remotely.
It is a PCI-compliant, ISO-certified platform, thus ensuring the security of your data. They offer support through video training, webinars, and written tutorials as well as live US-based support.
- Unlimited power dialing, voicemail dropping features
- Call recording with unlimited storage
- Get local phone numbers
- SMS text messaging
- CRM, email & attachment tracking, document management features
- Live call monitoring and call coaching
- A free trial
- No setup fees
- World-class support services.
- Integration with CRMs including Salesforce, HubSpot, Zoho, Zoom, Zapier, and more.
- Get 2 months free when you pay annually.
- It’s a bit expensive.
Verdict: PhoneBurner is trusted by more than 3,500 companies from all across the globe. They claim to increase your company’s calling productivity by 233% thus increasing the returns on investment.
They even offer free, one-on-one onboarding services, which are worth $1,500 otherwise. Their support is available through email, chat, and phone.
Price: Price plans offered by PhoneBurner are as follows:
- Standard: $124 per user per month
- Professional: $149 per user per month
- Premium: $166 per user per month
Best for being an easy-to-use, affordable, and scalable platform.
Voicent is an all-in-one dialer software with built-in CRM. It allows you to connect with your teams through phone, email, and text. The powerful automation tools offered by Voicent are praiseworthy. The best part about the software is that you pay just for what you use.
Voicent is available in two ways: Voicent Cloud as well as Voicent on-premise software. Voicent Cloud allows you to start using the software right away, without having to get your own phone service. On the other hand, Voicent On-premise software requires VoIP and SIP services and it is a one-time purchase.
- Auto dialer and predictive dialer solutions.
- Outbound call center, outbound IVR, built-in CRM.
- Inbound call center, power dialer, and more.
- Text/SMS marketing tools.
- Workflow automation, marketing automation, sales automation, and more useful features.
- Free trial for 30 days.
- Powerful automation features.
- Affordable pricing.
- A dedicated account manager with 24/7 customer support services.
- Intuitive, modern interface.
Verdict: We highly recommend Voicent because it is full of all the useful features like autodialer, CRM, automation, and much more, and charges you comparatively affordable prices.
The software is easy to use and quick at responding. The customer support is also nice. The clients of Voicent have reported an increase in productivity after using the product. The main market of the platform comprises mid to large-scale businesses.
Price: Voicent offers a free trial. Prices are as follows:
$29 per user per month + Usage Fee.
Usage Fee is as under:
* 1 credit equals 1 minute of a phone call or 1 text message.
Best for being available through your smartphone.
CallHub is a popular and reliable auto-dialing software. TCPA (Telephone Consumer Protection Act) is compliant. It is a scalable platform that allows you to communicate with your customers. They offer you tools for outbound call centers, Voice Broadcasts, Mass Texting, and Peer-to-peer texting.
Founded in 2011, CallHub is a highly-rated application for automatic dialing. They accept payments through Visa, Mastercard, American Express, JCB, Discover, and Diners Club.
- Predictive dialing features that allow making 3 times more calls per hour.
- Power dialing feature: It allows you to initiate automated outbound calls, where the system will dial the numbers on its own, you just need to talk when the call is answered.
- Allows managers to join live calls and provide guidance.
- Call recording feature.
- SMS and MMS marketing tools.
- Allows you to schedule campaigns so that you can reach your worldwide customers at the best time.
- A mobile application
- Powerful integrations
- The free trial
- Real-time reporting
- Some users have reported that their customer support services are not up to the mark.
Verdict: CallHub is trusted by more than 3,000 organizations from all over the world including American Red Cross, DC.gov, Sierra Club, Georgia Democrats, and more.
The power dialing feature is praiseworthy. It increases productivity many times, and it is available to use for free. Plus, you can pay just for what you use, or prefer choosing a plan for discounted pricing.
Price: Prices are as follows:
- Voice Broadcast pricing starts at $0.046 per minute
- SMS rates start at $0.034 per text.
Best for power dialer features and a wide range of other highly useful tools.
Kixie is a popular automatic dialer software with a 98% CSAT score. Solutions offered by the platform include Business Phone Systems, Call Centre Solutions, Team Management and Training, Integrations, Call Centre Dialers, and Automation.
They offer an intuitive, advanced dashboard full of highly useful tools for uplifting your sales. They follow password and data encryption policies so that your data remains protected with them. They also ensure that their security personnel monitors the system 24/7, so as to avoid any unauthorized access to the data.
- Powerball Dialer feature: It saves much of your time and effort and increases productivity eventually.
- Phone solutions include call tracking, advanced inbound call routing, voicemail drops, and more.
- Allows you to send SMS templates and automated texts to your customers.
- Detailed reporting and analytics.
- Useful CRM integrations.
- Powerful automation.
- Easy to use.
- The free trial.
- 100% US-based customer support.
- A bit long learning curve.
Verdict: More than 5,000 sales teams from all over the world trust Kixie to communicate with their customers. The customer reviews of the platform are quite impressive. Their customer support team is nice. The software is simple, their price structure is also good.
Price: Price plans offered by Kixie are as follows:
- Integrated: $35 per month
- Professional: $65 per month
- Professional with Power Dialer: $95 per month
- Enterprise: Custom pricing
Best for delivering high-quality voice solutions.
Five9 is a leading, cloud-based 20-year-old platform with more than 2,000 employees from all over the world. The platform has more than 2,500 clients from 104 countries. Their customers are from small, medium, and large business sizes.
The solutions offered by Five9 include Interactive Voice Response, Workforce optimization, Performance & Quality Management, Cloud Migration, and much more.
- Blended, power, progressive, predictive, and preview outbound calls and inbound calls.
- Powerful workflow automation tools.
- Advanced and real-time reporting tools.
- Call history and recording, single sign-on, screen pop, and more useful, modern features.
- TCPA-compliant solutions.
- Powerful integrations include Microsoft Teams, RingCentral, Salesforce, Oracle, and more.
- Offers you tools so that you can enable your customers to contact you through phone, web, chat, email, mobile apps, or social media.
Verdict: Five9 is a reliable automated dialer software. It renders its solutions to different industries including Healthcare, Financial Services, Retail, Education, Sales and Marketing, and more.
The main plus points that we found about Five9 are its scalability, benefits, and outstanding customer support.
Price: Price plans offered by Five9 are as follows:
- Core: $149 per month
- Premium: $169 per month
- Optimum: $199 per month
- Ultimate: $229 per month
Best for cutting-edge lead management and dialing technology.
Mojo is one of the best automatic dialing software in the industry. The platform offers you a number of powerful features for making good-quality calls to your prospects. They even offer you analytical tools to evaluate your progress, on the basis of dialing time, calls made, contacts made, and appointment setting.
They offer free mobile applications for Android as well as iOS users. Applications are available under the name ‘Prospecting Dashboard’.
- Click-to-call features, crystal clear call quality, voicemail, call recording, and more useful features.
- Mojo’s incoming caller ID application allows you to see who is calling you from among your prospects.
- Tools for categorizing your contacts into groups, based on their sources, types, status, and custom rules.
- Powerful automation tools for follow-up calls, tasks, marketing letters, and emails.
- Integration with more than 500 platforms.
Verdict: The call quality delivered by Mojo is outstanding. The overall customer reviews of the platform are impressive. The platform is user-friendly. They claim to have the best prices. You do not need to pay any per-minute charges. The customer support services are also good.
Price: Mojo’s pricing is as follows:
For single users:
- Single Line Dialer: $99 per license
- Triple Line Dialer: $149 per license
- Lead Manager: $10 per user
- Single Line Dialer: $89 per license
- Triple Line Dialer: $139 per license
Best for offering powerful features at comparatively cheaper prices.
Nextiva was founded in 2006. The company currently has over 100,000 clients. It is an award-winning company, with a team of more than 1,200 members.
The platform offers you tools for voice and video calling/conferencing, voicemails, screen sharing, SMS/MMS, call recording, a number of useful integrations, and much more. They also sell as well as rent high-quality VoIP devices.
The platform performs 24/7 network monitoring, for the security of your personal information. Plus, it is SOC 2, ISO/IEC 27001 certified, and PCI compliant.
- Allows you to perform unlimited voice and video calling.
- Voicemail, internet fax, screen sharing, auto attendant, call recording, and more powerful features.
- Salesforce/HubSpot, Microsoft, and custom integrations.
- Have unlimited participants in voice/video conferencing.
Verdict: Trusted by the most popular brands like Amazon, Cisco, Panasonic, YMCA, Taco Bell, Barstool Sports, and many more, Nextiva is undoubtedly a popular and reliable platform.
They claim to deliver 99.999% uptime and TLS + SRTP call encryption to ensure the utmost security for your calls. The platform is easy to use. 24/7 customer support is available.
Price: Price plans offered by Nextiva are as follows:
- Essential: Starts at $24.95 per user per month
- Professional: Starts at $29.95 per user per month
- Enterprise: Starts at $39.95 per user per month
#9) Nice inContact CXone
Best for offering advanced technology with better sound quality.
Nice inContact CXone is a leading cloud-based auto dialer platform. It has 85% of the Fortune 100 companies as its clients.
The platform allows you to respond to your clients more smartly and quickly. The user interface offered by them is nice, plus you get good sound quality, thus making your business operations better. The range of features offered is also nice.
- Voice calling, call recording, chatting, and other contact center operations.
- An all-in-one platform for omnichannel routing, analytics, artificial intelligence, and workforce optimization.
- Real-time monitoring of chats and transactions.
- Seamless integration with your CRM software.
Verdict: Nice inContact CXOne is a unified, scalable, and reliable platform. Another plus point about the platform is that you pay just for what you use. They guarantee 99.99% uptime, cost efficiency, and price flexibility.
The platform is easy to use and the customer support is also good.
Price: Contact directly to get a price quote.
Website: Nice inContact CXone
Best for businesses of all sizes and types who want an affordable UCaaS and CCaaS solution.
They allow you to set up video meetings with up to 200 participants and a meeting can last for a maximum of 24 hours. The plenty of integrations offered by the platform make it highly useful for businesses of different types.
It is an award-winning platform with more than 400,000 clients. They support 45 countries and claim to save your costs by 30% on average.
- Offers you business phone numbers.
- Allows you to make unlimited calls, audio conferences, video meetings, and internet fax.
- Useful integrations include Salesforce, Zendesk, Microsoft 365, Google Workspace, Slack, and more.
- Automatic call recording, single sign-on, real-time analytics, and more powerful features.
Verdict: RingCentral is a scalable and highly popular platform for automatic dialing. They offer 24/7 customer support. Advanced reporting features, including device status reports, are praiseworthy. RingCentral offers an appreciable range of features that too at reasonable prices.
Price: There is a free trial. Price plans offered by RingCentral are as follows:
- Essentials: Starts at $19.99 per user per month
- Standard: Starts at $27.99 per user per month
- Premium: Starts at $34.99 per user per month
- Ultimate: Starts at $49.99 per user per month
Best for being an Auto dialer software, suitable for businesses of all sizes.
ChaseData is a powerful and reliable call center software suite. It is secure, offers SSL encryption, and is PCI DSS, HIPAA, HITECH, and TCPA compliant. This Cloud-based software is suitable for all sizes and industries. They offer industry-specific solutions for sales and marketing, and for outsourcing call centers.
- Different outbound dialing modes include Predictive dialing, Power dialing, Agent availability dialing, Progressive dialing, and more.
- Digital call recording, call transfer, and more powerful features.
- Native integrations include Zoho, Oracle, and more.
- Inbound call features include music on hold, auto attendant, skills-based routing, and more.
Verdict: ChaseData is an affordable, TCPA-compliant, and secure platform that provides call center service solutions. The main plus points about the platform are its powerful range of features, quick deployment, intuitive operations, useful integrations, outstanding customer support, and data privacy and security.
Price: ChaseData offers a free trial. Price plans are as follows:
- Small Business: $89 per agent per month
- Professional: $139 per agent per month
- Enterprise: $169 per agent per month
Our study on Auto dialer software suggests that the best dialer software in the industry is FastCall. It is easy to use, secure, affordable, and a feature-rich platform.
Other recommended automatic dialing software are PhoneBurner, Voicent, CallHub, Kixie, Five9, Mojo, Nextiva, Nice inContact CXOne, RingCentral, and ChaseData. All of these offer you modern, powerful features that you would like to have in a dialer system.
You must look for the customer reviews of the product before going for any software, as they would make you understand if the software is compatible enough to meet your unique requirements.
Plus, it must deliver good sound quality so that you can maintain a good, professional impression on your clients. If the software offers you a free trial then it would be of great help in testing it, without having to worry about the costs.
- Time Taken to Research this Article: We spent 12 hours researching and writing this article so you can get a useful summarised list of Auto dialer software with a comparison of each for your quick review.
- Total Auto Dialer Software Researched Online: 18
- Top Auto Dialer Software Shortlisted for Review: 11