The Best Mobile Application Development Companies in 2019:
Are you looking for the best App development company to create a stunning app for your project?
Here we have researched and listed some of the top companies based on their ratings and reviews from the real customers. We have also considered other ranking factors like company size, revenue, experience in the industry and core services provided.
Let’s start with the basics.
Mobile applications are mainly designed to serve its users with all the features, services and facilities that are accessed on Computers. Due to technological advancements, attractiveness and blowing up features of smartphones, iPads, tablets etc mobile app development has become more popular today.
The end result from such app development programs is intended to exploit all the features and hardware that is available with the mobile devices.
Designing a Mobile Application is just creating or running a mobile app on diverse mobile platforms or operating systems like Android, Windows, iOS etc. Mobile Application Development is the series of programs and modules that are used in coding software for mobiles or smartphones.
Mobile Apps are classified into 3 types:
1) Native Apps – These Apps are installed from an application store. They are specifically designed for an OS (E.g: Google Play).
2) Web Apps – These are websites (Apps accessed through a web browser using the internet), not the real applications however their look and feel are the same as that of Native Apps (E.g: Facebook).
3) Hybrid Apps – These Apps are a combination of both Native and Web. It is a web app that primarily accesses the native platform features (E.g: Amazon Appstore).
Now, the list of the top providers.
=> Let us know if you want to suggest company in this list.
What You Will Learn:
- List of the Best Mobile App Development Companies
- Few other Mobile App Development Companies
List of the Best Mobile App Development Companies
Here are the best mobile app development agencies based on their ratings and reviews. Choose the best provider as per your requirements.
Fueled is the most creative mobile application and web development organization that offers services like app development support, design and approach to serve their clients in creating remarkable apps.
- Fueled is used to develop apps that are most likely used by the users, revenue generating apps, paid and free charts etc.
- At Fueled, they develop dazzling mobile apps for Android and iPhone by accepting the inputs from their clients.
- Fueled provides its services from individuals to enterprise level.
- The minimum cost required to build the first version of any app through Fueled is $150,000.
- There are about 51 – 200 employees working at Fueled.
Visit here for more details about the company.
#2) 360 Degree Technosoft
360 Degree Technosoft is a leading India based mobile app and web development company.
- 360 Degree Technosoft provides services like mobile app development for various operating systems (Android, Windows, and iOS), mobile app marketing services and web application development.
- 360 Degree Technosoft designs the mobile apps that are user-friendly, accurate and confidential etc.
- Designing a mobile app through this company is a very cost-effective one.
- There are around 11 to 50 employees at 360 Degree Technosoft.
Visit here for further details on 360 Degree Technosoft.
Mobiversal is an award-winning, imaginative, passionate and experienced organization in developing mobile apps that work together with their clients to build convincing mobile apps.
- Mobiversal is a leader in designing apps for game development, navigation, social networking, food or travel, apps for cities, etc.
- In Mobiversal org, in order to build a project/mobile app, they take the customer’s views or ideas as inputs, and polish or mold them with their expert’s experience and deliver the desired end product to the customer.
- The company size varies from 11 to 50 employees.
- Mobiversal generally charges more accurately for their work. Minimum cost for the projects handled by Mobiversal starts from $35,000.
Visit here for further details on Mobiversal.
Amongst the mobile application development companies, Openxcell is the most foremost mobile app development company that builds modified, resourceful and creative apps.
- Openxcell developers have experience in dealing with the most significant, concert demanding apps with cloud web services like Rackspace, Azure and Amazon Web Service.
- To satisfy the clients of Openxcell over the other contenders, they follow the modern technologies and cutting-edge dev methods.
- Openxcell has a team of 200+ technical experts, passionate software engineers and imaginative designers.
- The minimum cost of a project developed by Openxcell is $10,000.
You can reach here for more details about this company.
Brightec is one of the leading mobile app development organizations in the UK due to its pioneering move towards mobile app development by focusing on high-quality products.
- Mobile app development at Brightec is classified into 4 phases. They are Discover, Define, Develop and Ongoing Development.
- Brightec has developed apps for companies across various streams like educational, pharmaceutical and supermarkets etc.
- This privately held company has about 11 – 50 employees.
- The dev team at Brightec is immensely experienced in developing bespoke mobile apps for Android and iOS-powered smartphones.
- Brightec developer’s payment varies between $100 and $149 per hour.
For more information about this company, visit here.
Hyperlink InfoSystem is a well-known mobile app development agency that is aware of all the required technical programs and its implementation and marketing services.
- Hyperlink InfoSystem teams follow agile development methodology which results in a high quality and solid app.
- Dev team at Hyperlink InfoSystem builds up scalable and tough apps by balancing the business model and the skill that got sanctioned.
- Hyperlink InfoSystem is a Public Company with 51 – 249 employees.
- The cost of a mobile app developed by Hyperlink InfoSystem varies from $10,000 to $25,000.
More featured information on this company is available here.
#7) Hidden Brains
Hidden Brains is one of the world’s best mobile app development organization for Android and iPhone OS that develops interactive, pioneering and scalable apps.
- Apart from the Android and iPhone apps development, Hidden Brains provides other services like Cross-Platform App Development, Swift App Development etc.
- Hidden Brains agency delivers its support across various streams like retail, healthcare, hospitality, education etc.
- Hidden Brains is a Privately Held organization with almost 201 – 500 employees.
- The hourly charges paid to the developers at Hidden Brains vary between $24 and $49.
Detailed information about this agency can be accessed from here.
Peerbits is a global expertise app development company that extends its support to start-ups and enterprise level business.
- Developers at Peerbits deliver creative mobile apps by crafting awesome UI, all-inclusive UX considering the customer’s success as their responsibility.
- Peerbits impel the mobile app development with bespoke touch to the app, innovations, healthy debates etc.
- The amount charged to develop an app by a Peerbits engineer per hour is less than $25. The minimum project size starts from $5000.
- Peerbits is a privately held company with 100 – 249 employees.
Visit here for more information on Peerbits Company.
Sourcebits is a commanding agile app development company that follows pioneering business approach.
- Sourcebits mobile app development team designs killer UI design apps following a complete product lifecycle management.
- Sourcebits build, test, analyze and optimize the mobile apps that offer delightful user experience by meeting the end user requirements.
- The hourly payment for developers at Sourcebits is $100 to $149.
- At Sourcebits, there are 200+ time-tested and talented employees.
More detailed information regarding Sourcebits can be accessed from here.
AppsChopper is honored internationally for building turnkey mobile apps for various OS like Android & iOS, games development, social media and web platforms.
- AppsChopper is an emerging leader in mobile app development by successfully delivering its services across various streams like responsive web and cross-platform development.
- The Clients can monitor the development growth process of their products through the desired communication channels at AppsChopper.
- There are almost 201 to 500 employees working at AppsChopper.
- At AppsChopper, the payment for the developers on hourly basis vary from $25 – $49.
AppsChopper Company’s detailed information is available here.
Savvyapps is the leading mobile app development company with technical and practical knowledgeable staff members.
- Savvyapps is the foremost company to initiate Swipe gestures for navigation before Apple has implemented it.
- The core services provided by Savvyapps are Visual Design, Backend Development, Marketing, Branding, Strategy etc.
- Savvyapps is an agency with 10 – 49 employees.
- The minimum cost for an app to be developed by Savvyapps varies from $150,000 to $450,000.
Visit here for more details on Savvyapps.
#12) Y Media Labs
Y Media Labs is an award-winning and full-service mobile app design and development company.
- Y Media Labs designers have envisaged and developed most of the iconic digital products that are consistently innovated in the market.
- Y Media Labs designers have the ability and uniqueness that other company employees cannot.
- Minimum cost for a project handled by Y Media Labs is $50,000.
- Y Media Labs is a company with 250 – 999 employees.
Entire information regarding Y Media Labs can be accessed from here.
#13) Blue Rocket
Blue Rocket is a leading digital product development agency dedicated to provide awesome mobile services that impress their users.
- Blue Rocket team provides end-to-end solutions for Android apps and iOS apps. And they also offer their support to responsive web apps with some vigorous server infrastructure.
- The team at Blue Rocket even provides Post Launch support for app maintenance with which the users can run the app smoothly.
- Blue Rocket is a Private studio with almost 50 – 249 employees.
- The minimum amount for a project to be developed by this studio is $10,000.
Blue Rocket mobile app development company’s entire details are available here.
#14) Red C
Red C is an award-winning and leading app development company that offers digital solutions, especially in mobile technology.
- Red C team designs and develops the mobile apps with cutting-edge graphics, faultless user skills and crafting crisp that make a difference.
- Apart from providing the services to iOS and Android, Red C expert team extends its support to incorporate backend DBs, web service links and spontaneous CMS.
- There are about 11 – 50 employees in the company.
- To design and develop a mobile app via Red C, the minimum amount charged is $25,000.
Red C mobile app development agency details can be accessed from here.
Twistfuture is the world’s best ever mounting mobile application development studio that affords an end to end enterprise technology solution.
- Designers at Twistfuture create practical, functional, innovative, fundamental, appealing and useful apps with the best UI/UX.
- Twistfuture offers its services to startups and established companies by maintaining continuous contact with the respective clients.
- Engineers at Twistfuture are paid $80 per hour on an average basis.
- Twistfuture has employed almost 50+ professional programmers.
Twistfuture services, portfolio, and other information can be viewed from here.
Few other Mobile App Development Companies
Below are few more additional mobile app development companies that are emerging in this field.
#16) Blue Label Labs
Blue Label Labs is a leading app development company for tablets, TV, mobiles, watches and AR/VR. Their involvement starts from initial app design till post-launch support including development and marketing/PR etc.
Check here for official website.
#17) Konstant Infosolutions
Konstant Info solutions is a top app development company that intelligently integrates the end to end development process for startups, medium and large enterprises by offering adaptive agile and incorporated approach.
Check here for official website.
#18) Willow Tree
Willow tree is an emerging app development company that creates responsive websites, mobile apps, and digital products by connecting designs and latest approach with enterprise rated software development.
Check here for official website.
Intellectsoft is the most prominent company that unites mobile apps creation and marketing the same into a single powerful solution. This is a Saas-based, low code platform that develops the customized apps for mobiles.
Check here for official website.
Fuzz is an award-winning agency of mobile products with agile development methodology. They have launched few remarkable apps by leveraging their multi-disciplinary teams to work together.
Check here for official website.
In this article, we had an in-depth look at the top mobile app development companies.
Choosing a specific company may vary from one user to the other depending on their requirements, specifications, and cost. Considering all the criteria, one can select the desired company from the above list easily.
=> Let us know if we are missing any company on this list
Next article => Mobile Applications Performance Testing Using BlazeMeter.