List And Comparison Of The Best Test Automation Tools In 2019:
Here is a comprehensive list of the Best Test Automation tools for your convenience. You can research and finalize the best fit for your project.
Automation testing means running the software programs that carry out the execution of test cases automatically and produce the test results without any human intervention.
It is one step ahead of the manual testing. It saves the human effort and time up to a great extent and it also leaves no or very less scope for errors in testing. Once ready, automated tests can be run any number of times to test the same application thus minimizing redundant manual work.
With the increased need & demand for automation in the field of IT, there are several best automation testing tools available these days.
Below is the inclusive list of the most extensively used test automation tools.
This list includes both commercial and open-source test automation tools. However, almost all licensed tools have a free trial version available which facilities you to work on the tools before deciding which one suits best to your requirements.
What You Will Learn:
- Top 20 BEST Automation Testing Tools (Compared)
- #1) Ranorex
- #2) TestComplete
- #3) QMetry Automation Studio
- #4) LEAPWORK
- #5) Experitest
- #6) Katalon Studio
- #7) Testsigma
- #8) LambdaTest
- #9) Qualibrate
- #10) Worksoft
- #11) ClicTest
- #12) CrossBrowserTesting
- #13) Testimony
- #14) ZeuZ Test Automation Framework
- #15) WebTestware (Freeware)
- #16) Selenium
- #17) Appium
- #18) Micro Focus UFT
- #19) Test Studio
- #20) IBM Rational Functional Tester
- #21) Robotium
- #22) Eggplant
- #23) Silk Test
- #24) Watir
- #25) Sauce Labs
- #26) Sahi Pro
- #27) Sikuli
- #28) IBM Rational Performance Tester
- #29) Apache JMeter
- #30) BlazeMeter
- #31) Micro Focus LoadRunner
- #32) Testim.io
- #33) Cucumber
- Additional Tools
Top 20 BEST Automation Testing Tools (Compared)
Here is the list of the best automation testing software for your reference:
#3) QMetry Automation Studio
#6) Katalon Studio
#14) ZeuZ Test Automation Framework
#15) WebTestware (Freeware)
#18) Micro Focus UFT
#19) Test Studio
#20) IBM Rational Functional Tester
Here we go!!
Over 4,000 companies worldwide use Ranorex Studio, an all-in-one tool for desktop, web, and mobile application testing. It is easy for beginners with a codeless click-and-go interface, but powerful for automation experts with a full IDE.
See all the supported technologies here.
- Reliable object identification, even for web elements with dynamic IDs.
- Shareable object repository.
- Reusable code modules to reduce test maintenance.
- Cross-browser and cross-platform testing
- Test in parallel or distribute on a Selenium Grid with built-in Selenium WebDriver.
- Customizable test report.
- Video reporting of test execution so you can see what happened without re-running a test.
- Integrates with tools like Jira, Jenkins, TestRail, Git, Travis CI, and more.
With support for a wide range of applications, such as .Net, and native and hybrid iOS and Android apps, along with regression, parallel, and cross-browser testing capabilities, you can scale your tests across 1500 +real test environments for complete coverage and improved software quality using TestComplete.
#3) QMetry Automation Studio
QMetry Automation Studio(QAS) is a leading software automation tool built on Eclipse IDE and leading open-source frameworks, Selenium and Appium.
QMetry Automation Studio brings structure, efficiency, and reusability to automation efforts. The studio supports advanced automation strategy with coded automation and enables manual teams to transition into automation seamlessly with scriptless automation methods.
In addition, to test authoring, QAS provides a unified solution for an Omnichannel, multi-device, and multi-locale scenario by supporting the web, mobile native, mobile web, web services, and micro-services components. This helps the digital enterprise to scale automation thereby eliminating the need for special-purpose tools.
QAS is part of the AI-enabled QMetry Digital Quality Platform, one of the most comprehensive software quality platforms offering test management, test automation, quality analytics in a single suite.
The LEAPWORK Automation Platform enables you to do test automation without the need for programming. Test cases are built as flowcharts on a design canvas by putting together powerful building blocks. The blocks include all the commands and logic needed for automating applications. All UI elements and operations are captured and defined with just a few clicks.
With LEAPWORK, anyone can build powerful test cases using the full-featured automation platform features:
- Data-driven automation – Run test cases with automated input from spreadsheets, databases, and web services. Call external sources through APIs and HTTP requests and use the results live in cases.
- End-to-end testing across technologies – Move seamlessly between application types, like web and desktop, within a single automation flow.
- Fast troubleshooting with visual documentation
- Enterprise-Grade – Deploy to your individual needs, install on-premises and encrypted database storage
- Test across applications, browsers, and devices
- Run tests anywhere, anytime – local, remote, and virtual machines, in closed networks, and in the cloud.
- Support continuous delivery – Plug LEAPWORK into your CI/CD pipeline using native plugins for most common DevOps tools
Experitest is the leading platform for automating your Mobile App & Cross-Browser Testing.
- Create & run tests on 2,000+ real browsers and mobile devices
- Fully compatible with open source tools, including Appium & Selenium
- Develop new Appium tests or execute existing projects
- Enjoy Enterprise-grade scalability, security, and visibility
- Large scale test execution
- Run automated tests and projects developed in any IDE and any testing framework
- Integrates with CI tools like Jenkins, TeamCity & more
- ISO & SOC2 certified global data centers for secure testing
#6) Katalon Studio
Katalon Studio is a comprehensive test automation tool that covers from API, Web, to mobile testing. It has an A-to-Z set of features: recording actions, creating test cases, generating test scripts, executing tests, reporting results, and integrating with many other tools throughout the software development lifecycle.
Katalon Studio is versatile as it runs on Windows, macOS, and Linux. It also supports the testing of iOS and Android apps, Web applications on all modern browsers, and API services. Katalon Studio can be integrated with a variety of other tools such as JIRA, qTest, Kobiton, Git, Slack, and more.
Katalon Studio is available for free and has paid support services for businesses and enterprises.
Testsigma is among the best Automation Testing tools available today and has marked the beginning of a new era of smart automation that is best suited for today's Agile and DevOps market.
Testsigma is an AI-driven test automation tool that uses simple English to automate even complex tests and well meets the continuous delivery needs. Testsigma provides a test automation ecosystem with all the elements required for continuous testing and lets you automate Web, mobile applications and API services and supports thousands of device/OS/browser combos on the cloud as well as on your local machines.
See how Testsigma is unique and how this AI-driven automation software meets your automation requirements in a demo. You can request a demo here.
LambdaTest is one of the leading Cross-Browser Test Automation tools that help you run Selenium automation tests on a scalable, secure, and reliable cloud-based Selenium grid. The user can perform automated cross-browser testing across 2000+ browsers and ensure that your users get perfect experience across all browsers, browser versions, and operating systems.
LambdaTest integrates with all leading project management tools like JIRA, Asana, Github, Trello, Slack, etc.
Qualibrate is a modern 3-in-1 test automation solution that transforms the way teams document and test their SAP and Web applications, and generate training documentation for end-users.
Qualibrate is designed around the principle of making test automation accessible and simple for non-technical users, yet still providing the robustness and advanced functionalities for technical testers. Thus, Qualibrate’s onboarding process is smooth and intuitive, non-comparable to technical solutions that could be complex to understand.
With an easy to use interface, you can record a Business Process in minutes. All the user steps and input data will be stored centrally on the Cloud and ready-to-use for 3 different purposes:
- Test automation and accelerated manual testing
- Business Process Documentation
- End-user Training
Recordings are also easily maintainable: you can customize, upload your business data and you can use the steps of the recording to create an end to end scenarios.
The Qualibrate process repository becomes the unique source of truth and it ensures that testing, documentation, and training scenarios are always in sync, updated and ready to run.
Worksoft offers the industry’s premier Agile-plus-DevOps continuous automation platform for complex enterprise applications.
Considered the “gold standard” for testing SAP and non-SAP enterprise applications, Worksoft Certify offers unmatched support for web and cloud applications with pre-built, out-of-the-box optimizations for over 250 commonly used web and cloud applications.
Certify’s world-class ecosystem of solutions spans the entire DevOps and continuous delivery pipelines for enterprise applications, giving clients complete control over how they choose to utilize true end-to-end automation for their digital transformation projects.
Worksoft offers the only code-free continuous test automation platform built to fulfill the needs of large enterprises who must test mission-critical business processes across multiple applications and systems.
Key Reasons Clients Choose Worksoft :
- Unique, proven business-driven approach and customer experience
- Ability to test complex end-to-end business processes for packaged and blended application landscapes
- The code-free solution that can be leveraged across user types to ensure business process excellence for mission-critical applications
- World’s leading SIs have embedded Worksoft automation in their SAP testing practices
- Ability to support Agile-plus-DevOps testing practices
- Standalone automated discovery and documentation capabilities
- Advanced object recognition capabilities for SAP Fiori and rapid release of version updates
- Out-of-the-box integrations with other testing tools, ALM systems, and DevOps toolchains
- Unmatched value, with clients seeing an average of 60% to 80% reduction in overall testing project and maintenance costs
ClicTest is a scriptless automation tool, which is a 100% browser-based and platform-agnostic test automation solution, ClicTest follows a wizard-driven approach and there is no need for any technical knowledge for automation testing.
ClicTest is also a comprehensive Software Testing Solution and serves as a one-stop solution for Functional Testing, Performance Testing, Test Management, and Defect Tracking. ClicTest doesn’t require any installation on an end-user machine. ClicTest can work on its own to support the entire software test life cycle and can equally co-exist in an existing eco-system of tools.
- ClicTest ObjectSpy can be launched on any browser and easily capture objects from a web page including dynamic objects and windows alerts
- Create automation test cases as a faster pace as there is no need to write any code or script and Test case review workflow will help to keep on the quality of test cases
- Option to import test data from excel files or use Generate Data feature for test data generation
- Parallel execution will help to execute a single test suite or multiple test suite across browsers, browsers versions and platforms simultaneously
- Schedule test execution with automated bug posting and results sent as email
- Drilldown test results with screenshots for every individual step
- Annotated screenshot for Passed & Failed test steps and Option to record automated test execution
- Integrate with CI tools like Jenkins and defect tracking tools like JIRA, Bugzilla, TFS, Yodiz and more
- 100% script-less test automation tool
- Low learning curve and no coding and scripting knowledge required to do automation
- Enable manual testers and subject matter experts to do test automation
- Achieve 10x faster test execution than the manual test execution
- 100% web-based test automation tool which doesn’t need any installation
- 40% cost saving on test automation
CrossBrowserTesting easily takes your existing Selenium scripts and run them on over 2050 real desktop and mobile browsers. With their optimized test infrastructure in the cloud, you can run all of your Selenium and Appium tests on real devices and browsers.
Looking to speed up your testing as a non-technical user? Check out their Record & Replay feature, allowing you to record a live test and run that recorded test in parallel.
Testimony employs unique Robotic Test Automation (RTA) technology to reinvent the regression testing of SAP applications. Created by Basis Technologies, it is only a part of the DevOps and test automation platform engineered specifically for SAP software.
Thanks to RTA, traditional regression test scripts and test data management are no longer required. That means the cost, effort, and complexity typically associated with effective regression testing can be eliminated.
With Testimony, enterprises are free to run regular, highly comprehensive regression tests for every SAP release to ensure the safety of business-critical systems and processes, and avoid expensive business disruption.
Key Reasons For Which SAP Users Choose Testimony:
- Regression tests faster and more often.
- Eliminate test scripts and test data management.
- Automatically create, execute and update your test library.
- Accelerate the delivery of innovation, projects, upgrades, and updates.
- Enhance DevOps for SAP through automated continuous testing.
- Increase development efficiency by shifting regression testing left.
- Reduce the cost of testing and liberate functional experts.
- Run system-wide tests in a matter of days (when fully configured).
- Test beyond the user interface (BAPIs, batch jobs, etc) to increase confidence and reduce risk.
#14) ZeuZ Test Automation Framework
ZeuZ Automation Solutionz is a robust test automation framework for Web, Mobile, Desktop, API, and Cloud apps. It is a scriptless, easy to use, all-in-one tool that allows testers to create complex workflows across all platforms in one single step. It supports continuous testing and integrates with CI/CD tools such as JIRA, GIT, Jenkins, TeamCity, and many more.
ZeuZ's modern architecture allows teams to automate tests on-premises, to multiple VMS, and in the cloud. Manual and automation experts can easily create Functional, Regression, Smoke, Visual, and Performance tests at a fraction of the cost. It also allows for Manual test management, Debugging, Rich reporting and Visibility across all tests.
- Low learning curve, 100% scriptless, AI-supported.
- A single test can cover all or is a combination of Web, Mobile, Desktop, API, and Cloud apps.
- CI/CD ready i.e. integrate with your favorite DevOps tools.
- Rich reports and notifications, with screenshot and logs.
- End-to-end: Manual test management, Bugs, Requirements, and Features.
- Fast troubleshooting and Debugging tools.
- Highly customizable with custom code and libraries.
- Enterprise-grade and Flexible deployment (on-premises, multiple VMs, in the cloud).
- Stress/Performance Testing.
- Image/video/audio Comparison and Testing.
- Flexible: Able to test legacy applications and modern AI apps and Robotics.
- Extensive support, On-demand resources, How-to videos, etc.
=>Visit ZeuZ Test Automation Framework Website
#15) WebTestware (Freeware)
WebTestware is a Freely available, Selenium-based, Codeless web automation testing tool. It is simple and straightforward, hence anybody can get started with it at no time! It also comes with features and shortcuts to develop test project in a very short span of time.
- WebTestware suggests all possible actions based on the web element selected. This improves the overall development productivity by multiple folds.
- Enterprise features like debuggers are included in the software. Pause, Resume, and Debug program execution as and when required.
- WebTestware doesn't require executions to start from the beginning every-time when you make any changes in the project. Make changes in the test methods and run to see whether it is working or not.
- WebTestware generates a comprehensive report for all test executions.
- It includes several shortcuts to improve development productivity, thereby lowering the amount of time required in developing test projects.
- Capture screenshots of the browser while running automated test cases.
- Access the database and validate whether the content presented in the browser matches the database content or not.
- You also can write custom code for your automation test project.
It is the #1 automation testing tool for all web application testing tools. Selenium can be executed in multiple browsers and Operating systems. It is compatible with several programming languages and automation testing frameworks.
With selenium, you can come up with very powerful browser-centered automation test scripts that are scalable across different environments. You can also create scripts using Selenium that is of great help for prompt reproduction of bugs, regression testing, and exploratory testing.
It is an open-source tool and all the selenium downloads are available here.
Want to learn Selenium automation tool? We have a detailed series of tutorials you can check here.
Appium test automation framework is mainly intended for mobile applications. The good news is that it is an open-source tool.
It supports automation of native, hybrid and mobile web applications built for iOS and Android. Appium uses vendor-provided automation frameworks and is based on client/server architecture.
Appium is easy to install and use. it has gained huge popularity and stability over the last few years as one of the best mobile automation testing tools.
Visit Appium Website here.
#18) Micro Focus UFT
Unified Functional Testing (UFT) tool given by Hewlett-Packard Enterprise is one of the best automation testing software for functional testing. It was previously known as QuickTest Professional (QTP).
It brings developers & testers coming together under one umbrella and provides high-quality automation testing solutions. It makes functional testing less complex and cost-friendly.
Its top features include Cross-browser & multi-platform compatibility, Optimized distributed testing, multiple testing solutions, image-based object recognition and canvas – visual test flows. It is a licensed tool.
However, the good news is that it's trial version (valid for 60 days) is available free of cost. Click
Click here for Micro Focus UFT 60-day free trial. You can also purchase an enterprise based customized solution from Micro Focus as per your testing requirements.
Want to learn Micro Focus Quick Test Professional (QTP)? We have a detailed series of tutorials you can check here.
#19) Test Studio
Telerik Test Studio is a comprehensive test automation solution. It is well suited for GUI, performance, load and API testing.
It allows you to test desktop, mobile and web applications.
Its main features include Point-and-click test recorder, support for real coding languages like C# and VB.NET, central object repository and continuous integration with source control.
Visit the Test Studio Website here.
#20) IBM Rational Functional Tester
This tool is primarily intended for automated functional testing & regression testing. It also allows you to perform data-driven and GUI testing. The automated testing in RFT is based upon script assure technology which highly improves the efficiency of testing and provides easy script maintenance.
IBM RFT supports a variety of web-based and terminal emulator based applications.
Visit the IBM Rational Functional Tester Website from here.
Robotium is an open-source test automation framework primarily meant for Android UI testing. It supports both native and hybrid applications.
Using Robotium, you can write time-saving, readable and easy to use automated gray box UI tests intended for android apps. You can also perform system testing, functional testing, and user acceptance testing over Android-based apps with the help of Robotium.
Visit Robotium Website here.
Eggplant’s Digital Automation Intelligence is a licensed tool suite, which is primarily aimed at application testing and GUI testing.
For testers, Eggplant offers AI-driven test automation for functional, usability and performance testing. It also provides analytics into user- and business-focused metrics that gauge release quality and its impact on the end-user.
Rather than the object-based approach employed by most test automation tools, Eggplant works on an image-based approach. Using a single script, you can, therefore, perform testing on multiple platforms like Windows, Mac, Linux, Solaris, and much more.
#23) Silk Test
Silk Test is a licensed product of Microfocus aims at automated functional and regression testing. It has cross-browser support and provides unified test automation for a variety of applications including desktop apps, mobile apps, web apps, rich-client applications, and enterprise applications.
It enables efficient, speedy and high-quality automation testing.
Visit Silk Test website here
Watir (pronounced as water) is an abbreviation for Web Application Testing in Ruby. It is a very light-weight open-source tool for automating web application testing. The best part of the tool is that it supports your web application regardless of considering which technology your app is designed.
With water, you can come up with simple, flexible, readable and easily maintainable automated tests. There are many big companies that use Watir including SAP, Oracle, Facebook, etc.
Visit the Watir website here.
#25) Sauce Labs
Sauce Labs is a selenium cloud-based solution that offers automated testing over cross-browsers and multiple platforms. It has support for both mobile and desktop apps. It is known for significantly accelerating test cycles.
Various well-known companies including Yahoo, Zillow, and OpenDNS have testified that they have reduced their testing time to a huge extent with the help of SauceLabs.
This tool is licensed. However, it also provides free testing for open source projects.
Visit the Sauce Labs website from here.
#26) Sahi Pro
Sahi Pro is a tester centric web automation tool. This cross-browser/cross-platform tool comes with a lot of fantastic features like Smart accessory identification, record and playback on any browser, no ajax timeout issues, end to end reporting, powerful scripting and inbuilt Excel framework.
It offers a flexible license. Additionally, you can try it out before the purchase.
Click here to download the free trial of the tool.
Sikuli is based on image recognition and has the capability of automating anything that we see on the screen. Currently, it supports desktop apps only which run on Windows, Mac or Unix/Linux. This tool is good at reproducing bugs quickly and its users have reported it to be very useful as compared to other tools when you are going to automate an application that is not web-based.
This tool is good at reproducing bugs quickly and its users have reported it to be very useful as compared to other tools when you are going to automate an application that is not web-based.
Sikuli is an open-source testing tool.
Click here to download Sikuli.
#28) IBM Rational Performance Tester
IBM Rational Performance Tester tool is designed for doing automated performance testing over web and server-based apps. It has RCA capabilities to remove performance bottleneck. It provides real-time reporting and test data customizations. It also offers load and scalability testing.
It is a licensed tool. However, IBM provides its free trial.
Visit Performance Tester Website here.
#29) Apache JMeter
Apache JMeter is an open-source Java desktop application designed for load testing. It mainly focuses on web applications. This tool can also be employed for unit testing and limited functional testing.
Its architecture is centered around plugins with the help of which JMeter provides a lot of out of box features. It supports many types of applications, servers and protocols like Web, SOAP, FTP, TCP, LDAP, SOAP, MOM, Mail Protocols, shell scripts, Java objects, database. Other features include powerful Test IDE, dynamic reporting, command line mode, portability, multithreading, caching of test results and highly extensible core.
It supports many types of applications, servers and protocols like Web, SOAP, FTP, TCP, LDAP, SOAP, MOM, Mail Protocols, shell scripts, Java objects, database. Other features include powerful Test IDE, dynamic reporting, command line mode, portability, multithreading, caching of test results and highly extensible core.
Other features include powerful Test IDE, dynamic reporting, command line mode, portability, multithreading, caching of test results and highly extensible core.
Visit JMeter Website here.
With BlazeMeter, you can easily create load and performance tests. It is truly compatible with the JMeter tool described above. Any JMeter test works well on BlazeMeter as well.
Having BlazeMeter, you can easily setup API tests, do user interactive website testing, perform scalable load testing using virtual user traffic and do a lot more. This tool supports both native and mobile web apps.
It is a licensed tool. But its free testing trial is also available which allows 50 concurrent users, 10 tests, and 1 shared load generator. So, you can actually try doing load and performance testing for free by using this tool.
Visit BlazeMeter Website here.
#31) Micro Focus LoadRunner
This is again an automated load and performance testing tool provided by Micro Focus. It supports testing in various environments and over different types of applications.
Though it’s a licensed tool it is quite affordable. It supports mobile and cloud testing as well. Micro Focus LoadRunner gives a clear picture of the system performance, allows you to do the RCA and fix the bugs before the application is released to the live environment.
Visit the Micro Focus LoadRunner Website here.
Testim.io leverages machine learning for the authoring, execution, and maintenance of automated test cases. We use dynamic locators and learn with every execution. The outcome is super fast authoring and stable tests that learn, thus eliminating the need to continually maintain tests with every code change. Netapp, Verizon Wireless, Wix.com, and others run over 300,000 tests using Testim.io every month.
Testim, a Heavybit portfolio company, has dual offices in San Francisco and Israel (R&D) and is backed by Spider Capital (Appurify, PagerDuty), Foundation Capital and other U.S. based investors.
Cucumber is an open-source tool that is designed over the concept of BDD (Behavior-driven development). It is used to perform the automated acceptance testing by running the examples that best describe the behavior of the application. It gets you a single up-to-date living document that is having both specification and test documentation.
Cucumber is scripted in Ruby. However, it now supports a few other languages as well such as Java and.NET. It also has cross-platform OS support.
Visit Cucumber Website here.
Few other tools which are worth mentioning here:
#34) WAPT by SoftLogica
WAPT is an affordable load and stress testing tool for website testing. It is based on AJAX and RIA technology.
Visit the WAPT website here.
Neoload is also a very popular and automated performance testing tool. It replicates the real user activities and brings out the system bottlenecks. It supports both mobile and web apps. It comes at flexibly priced license but its free version is also available to perform small level tests.
It supports both mobile and web apps. It comes at flexibly priced license but its free version is also available to perform small level tests.
Visit NeoLoad Website here.
#36) Perfect Mobile
Perfecto test automation solution supports automated application testing over cross browsers and mobile devices. It can be integrated with various test automation frameworks. It is a licensed tool. Like other tools, it also offers a free trial.
Visit Perfecto Website here.
The WebLoad tool provided by Radview Software is a load, performance, and stress testing tool for mobile and web applications. It integrates well with other testing tools like Selenium, Perfecto mobile, etc. It provides analytics dashboards to perform RCAs of the issue.
It provides analytics dashboards to perform RCAs of the issue. It is a licensed tool but its free trial is available.
Visit WebLoad Website here.
#38) Test Anywhere
It is a tool for automated and simplified frontend testing. It has an inbuilt test builder tool that replicates the real user actions and we do not need to write any code.
Visit Test Anywhere Website here.
#39) Visual Studio Test Professional
This tool provides exploratory browser-based testing. It is a helpful licensed tool for streamlining quality and continuous delivery. It has a free trial available as well.
Visit the Visual Studio Test Professional Website here.
FitNesse is an automation acceptance testing framework. It’s an open-source tool.
Visit FitNesse Website here.
TestingWhiz is a licensed tool that offers automation solutions for regression testing, web testing, mobile testing, cross-browser testing, web services testing and database testing. It has codeless architecture and supports continuous integration very well.
Visit TestingWhiz Website here.
#42) Tosca Testsuite
Tosca Testsuite by Tricentis is an automated functional testing tool for performing functional testing and regression testing. Business dynamic steering is one of its coolest features.
It is a licensed tool but offers a free trial as well.
Visit the Tosca Testsuite website here.
It is an abbreviation for Web Application Testing in .NET. It is an open-source test automation framework for IE & FF browsers. It’s a good tool for UI & functional testing of Web apps.
Visit the WatiN website here.
SoapUI by Smartbear is an open-source functional testing tool. It provides an end to end API Test Automation Framework for SOAP and REST.
Visit the SoapUI website here.
We have a number of Automation Testing Tools available which aim at different types of testing. Some of these tools are open-source while some are licensed. Yes, the choice of the tool will always depend upon your requirements but we hope that the above list of test automation tools will surely help you while making the selection.
If we have missed out on any tool here that you think aids in automation testing, your suggestions and experiences are most welcomed!