List And Comparison Of The Best Test Automation Tools In 2022:
Here is a comprehensive list of the Best Test Automation tools for your convenience. You can research and finalize the best fit for your project.
Automation testing means running the software programs that carry out the execution of test cases automatically and produce the test results without any human intervention.
It is one step ahead of manual testing. It saves human effort and time up to a great extent and it also leaves no or very little scope for errors in testing. Once ready, automated tests can be run any number of times to test the same application thus minimizing redundant manual work.
With the increased need & demand for automation in the field of IT, there are several best automation testing tools available these days.
Below is the inclusive list of the most extensively used test automation tools.
This list includes both commercial and open-source test automation tools. However, almost all licensed tools have a free trial version available which facilities you to work on the tools before deciding which one suits best to your requirements.
What You Will Learn:
- Top Automation Testing Tools (Compared)
- #1) LambdaTest
- #2) TestComplete
- #3) QMetry Automation Studio
- #4) TestProject
- #5) Katalon Studio
- #6) Worksoft
- #7) Testsigma
- #8) ACCELQ
- #9) Qualibrate
- #10) Kobiton
- #11) CrossBrowserTesting
- #12) Testimony
- #13) Subject7
- #14) Appsurify TestBrain
- #15) Keysight’s Eggplant
- #16) Avo Assure
- #17) Selenium
- #18) Appium
- #19) Micro Focus UFT
- #20) Test Studio
- #21) Ranorex
- #22) IBM Rational Functional Tester
- #23) Silk Test
- #24) Watir
- #25) Sauce Labs
- #26) Sahi Pro
- #27) IBM Rational Performance Tester
- #28) Apache JMeter
- #29) BlazeMeter
- #30) Micro Focus LoadRunner
- #31) Testim.io
- #32) Cucumber
- Additional Tools
Top Automation Testing Tools (Compared)
Here is the list of the best automation testing software for your reference:
- QMetry Automation Studio
- Katalon Studio
- Appsurify TestBrain
- Keysight’s Eggplant
- Avo Assure
- Micro Focus UFT
- Test Studio
- IBM Rational Functional Tester
Here we go!!
With LambdaTest you can reduce your testing time by half by performing tests in parallel. You can also test for Geo-Targeting, Geo-Blocking, Geo Localization across 27+ countries including India, Japan, United States, Canada, Germany, UK, Australia, and more.
With support for a wide range of applications, such as .Net, and native and hybrid iOS and Android apps, along with regression, parallel, and cross-browser testing capabilities, you can scale your tests across 1500 +real test environments for complete coverage and improved software quality using TestComplete.
#3) QMetry Automation Studio
QMetry Automation Studio(QAS) is a leading software automation tool built on Eclipse IDE and leading open-source frameworks, Selenium and Appium.
QMetry Automation Studio brings structure, efficiency, and reusability to automation efforts. The studio supports an advanced automation strategy with coded automation and enables manual teams to transition into automation seamlessly with scriptless automation methods.
In addition, to test authoring, QAS provides a unified solution for an Omnichannel, multi-device, and multi-locale scenario by supporting the web, mobile native, mobile web, web services, and micro-services components. This helps the digital enterprise to scale automation thereby eliminating the need for special-purpose tools.
QAS is part of the AI-enabled QMetry Digital Quality Platform, one of the most comprehensive software quality platforms offering test management, test automation, quality analytics in a single suite.
TestProject is a 100% FREE end-to-end test automation platform for web, mobile, and API testing. Even better, it is supported by the #1 test automation community with thousands of loyal users. TestProject is the top-rated free automation tool by Gartner, with an average of 4.6/5 stars.
Top Reasons You’ll Love TestProject:
- Scriptless test recorder for non-technical users.
- Advanced scripting SDK (import existing Selenium and Appium tests).
- Cloud test storage and page object repository.
- Beautiful executive analytics and dashboards.
- 200+ community-powered addons.
- Built-in integrations for SauceLabs, BrowserStack, Jenkins, Slack, and more.
Don’t bother with Building and Maintaining a test framework, when TestProject already allows you to:
- Create and execute tests on Windows, Linux, MacOS, and even Docker.
- Install and manage dependencies and drivers.
- Distribute test execution locally and in the cloud.
- User and project permissions and management.
#5) Katalon Studio
Katalon Studio is a comprehensive test automation tool that covers from API, Web, Desktop to mobile testing. It has an A-to-Z set of features: recording actions, creating test cases, generating test scripts, executing tests, reporting results, and integrating with many other tools throughout the software development lifecycle.
Katalon Studio is versatile as it runs on Windows, macOS, and Linux. It also supports the testing of iOS and Android apps, Web applications on all modern browsers, and API services. Katalon Studio can be integrated with a variety of other tools such as JIRA, qTest, Kobiton, Git, Slack, and more.
Katalon Studio starts at $759 for an Enterprise license and offers a free version for individual testers.
Worksoft offers the industry’s premier Agile-plus-DevOps continuous automation platform for complex enterprise applications.
Considered the “gold standard” for testing SAP and non-SAP enterprise applications, Worksoft Certify offers unmatched support for web and cloud applications with pre-built, out-of-the-box optimizations for over 250 commonly used web and cloud applications.
Certify’s world-class ecosystem of solutions spans the entire DevOps and continuous delivery pipelines for enterprise applications, giving clients complete control over how they choose to utilize true end-to-end automation for their digital transformation projects.
Worksoft offers the only code-free continuous test automation platform built to fulfill the needs of large enterprises that must test mission-critical business processes across multiple applications and systems.
Key Reasons Clients Choose Worksoft :
- Unique, proven business-driven approach and customer experience
- Ability to test complex end-to-end business processes for packaged and blended application landscapes
- The code-free solution that can be leveraged across user types to ensure business process excellence for mission-critical applications
- World’s leading SIs have embedded Worksoft automation in their SAP testing practices
- Ability to support Agile-plus-DevOps testing practices
- Standalone automated discovery and documentation capabilities
- Advanced object recognition capabilities for SAP Fiori and rapid release of version updates
- Out-of-the-box integrations with other testing tools, ALM systems, and DevOps toolchains
- Unmatched value, with clients seeing an average of 60% to 80% reduction in overall testing project and maintenance costs
Testsigma is among the best Automation Testing tools available today and has marked the beginning of a new era of smart automation that is best suited for today’s Agile and DevOps market.
Testsigma is an AI-driven test automation tool that uses simple English to automate even complex tests and well meets the continuous delivery needs. Testsigma provides a test automation ecosystem with all the elements required for continuous testing and lets you automate Web, mobile applications and API services and supports thousands of device/OS/browser combos on the cloud as well as on your local machines.
See how Testsigma is unique and how this AI-driven automation software meets your automation requirements in a demo. You can request a demo here.
ACCELQ is the only cloud-based codeless test automation platform that seamlessly Automates API and web testing, achieving continuous testing for Enterprises.
- AI-based test automation for rapid development and robust to changes.
- 3x Faster Test Development and 70% lower maintenance for Test automation assets.
- Power and Flexibility to handle most complex automation with absolutely NO coding.
- Continuous Test Automation platform enabling CI/CD with integration to Jira, AzureDevOps, Jenkins, etc.
- Salesforce Test Automation and seamless support of Salesforce lightning and custom objects.
- Enterprise technology test automation support for web, api, microservices, database, mainframe, pdf, and so on.
Qualibrate is the cloud solution for SAP & Web App test automation: It has the power of simplicity, customization, and integration with the most CI/CD tools. Test cases are highly reusable and easily maintainable.
Even the most basic of implementations still demand teams to be well organized to deal with the complexities of delivering value into production. Activities for testing, documentation, and learning require a unified approach to avoid manual work and duplicate efforts.
Qualibrate provides a revolutionary approach to deliver your software minimizing the risk and reducing the implementation resources up to 80%.
With Qualibrate, project teams can rely on a unique source: The Business Process recording. The recording becomes the foundation for business process documentation, automated E2E regression testing, Manual Test, and end-user training material.
Kobiton mobile device testing platform has scriptless test automation capabilities. It can create automated tests from your manual tests. The scripts created with Kobiton are executable on hundreds of devices.
For scripting, it supports Appium, Selenium, XCUI, Expresso, etc. It facilitates executing the tests on real devices and supports the latest iOS and Android devices.
You can integrate the Kobiton into your DevOps CI/CD platform. It is a feature-rich platform and includes a multitude of capabilities like automated crash detection.
Easily take your existing Selenium scripts and run them on over 2050 real desktop and mobile browsers. With their optimized test infrastructure in the cloud, you can run all of your Selenium and Appium tests on real devices and browsers.
Looking to speed up your testing as a non-technical user? Check out their Record & Replay feature, allowing you to record a live test and run that recorded test in parallel.
Testimony employs unique Robotic Test Automation (RTA) technology to reinvent the regression testing of SAP applications. Created by Basis Technologies, it is only a part of the DevOps and test automation platform engineered specifically for SAP software.
Thanks to RTA, traditional regression test scripts and test data management are no longer required. That means the cost, effort, and complexity typically associated with effective regression testing can be eliminated.
With Testimony, enterprises are free to run regular, highly comprehensive regression tests for every SAP release to ensure the safety of business-critical systems and processes, and avoid expensive business disruption.
Key Reasons For Which SAP Users Choose Testimony:
- Regression tests faster and more often.
- Eliminate test scripts and test data management.
- Automatically create, execute and update your test library.
- Accelerate the delivery of innovation, projects, upgrades, and updates.
- Enhance DevOps for SAP through automated continuous testing.
- Increase development efficiency by shifting regression testing left.
- Reduce the cost of testing and liberate functional experts.
- Run system-wide tests in a matter of days (when fully configured).
- Test beyond the user interface (BAPIs, batch jobs, etc) to increase confidence and reduce risk.
Subject7 is a cloud-based, no-code platform that supports end-to-end test automation. Our innovative and easy to use platform supports the broadest range of test automation use cases including web, native mobile, desktop, database, web services (REST and SOAP), load, security, and 508/accessibility testing.
Our intuitive interface enables users of any skill level to the author and executes robust test-automation flows, with minimal training and support. Our customers include several major US Federal agencies, and corporations of all sizes, ranging from teams with 3 testers to 60+ testers and automation engineers.
The Subject7 platform scales to support testing flows with thousands of steps and captures video of success and failures. Through our extensive interfaces and APIs, Subject7 integrates easily into your ecosystem of adjacent technologies including JIRA, Jenkins, GitHub, and most leading DevOps platforms.
Built-in, flexible reporting supports the measurement of test outcomes and the identification of persistent problems and defects.
Subject7 supports high-scale parallel execution and is available for use in our secure public cloud, private clouds, or hybrid deployments. We offer simple, non-metered pricing, making our solution scalable and predictable, both technically and financially.
#14) Appsurify TestBrain
Appsurify allows QA engineers and developers to test more frequently, find defects earlier, and speed up cycle times.
Appsurify TestBrain is a plug-and-play machine learning testing tool that saves over 90% in automation test completion times, returns test results to developers immediately after each commit, and quarantines unstable or flaky tests so teams can release faster without sacrificing quality.
The tool has the ability to plug into existing testing environments, whether in the Cloud or On-Premise, and be up and running in 15 minutes.
Appsurify TestBrain is designed to alleviate the pains commonly associated with testing and shipping quality code, such as delayed test results, missed defects, flaky failures, delayed releases, and developer rework.
- Shortens test execution time.
- Prevents flaky tests from breaking the build.
- Works with your existing test practices.
#15) Keysight’s Eggplant
Keysight’s Eggplant DAI (Digital Automation Intelligence) is a licensed tool suite, which is primarily aimed at application testing and GUI testing.
For testers, Eggplant DAI offers AI-driven test automation for functional, usability, and performance testing. It also provides analytics into user- and business-focused metrics that gauge release quality and its impact on the end-user.
Rather than the object-based approach employed by most test automation tools, Eggplant works on an image-based approach. Using a single script, you can, therefore, perform testing on multiple platforms like Windows, Mac, Linux, Solaris, and much more.
#16) Avo Assure
Avo Assure is a technology agnostic and intelligent test automation solution that offers over 90% automation coverage through a 100% no-code approach.
Being heterogeneous, it enables both technical and business users to test across multiple platforms like web, mobile, desktop, ERP applications, mainframes, and more by autogenerating test cases. These capabilities ensure high quality delivery and faster time to market.
Primary reasons why customers choose Avo Assure:
- Create and execute test cases through a 100% no-code approach. The intuitive UI further simplifies testing efforts.
- Execute test cases for web, Windows, mobile platforms (Android and IOS), non-UI (web services, batch jobs), ERPs, Mainframe systems, and associated emulators through one solution.
- Visualize your entire testing hierarchy, define test plans, and design test cases through the Mindmaps feature.
- Enable accessibility testing for your applications with a single click of a button. It supports WCAG standards, Section 508, and ARIA.
- Through the smart scheduling and execution feature, execute multiple scenarios in a single VM independently or in parallel.
- Decrease testing time and effort with the SAP test Accelerator pack, specifically designed for SAP with 100’s of pre-built test cases.
- Avo Assure can be hosted on Linux as well.
- Leverage integrations with SDLC and CI systems like Jira, Sauce Labs, ALM, TFS, Jenkins, QTest, and more. It also integrates thoroughly with our process discovery solution, Avo Discover – which helps you to document the processes with a no-code approach.
- Get a video of the test execution and a screenshot of each step through intelligent reporting.
It is the #1 automation testing tool for all web application testing tools. Selenium can be executed in multiple browsers and Operating systems. It is compatible with several programming languages and automation testing frameworks.
With selenium, you can come up with very powerful browser-centered automation test scripts that are scalable across different environments. You can also create scripts using Selenium that is of great help for prompt reproduction of bugs, regression testing, and exploratory testing.
It is an open-source tool and all the selenium downloads are available here.
Want to learn the Selenium automation tool? We have a detailed series of tutorials you can check here.
Appium test automation framework is mainly intended for mobile applications. The good news is that it is an open-source tool.
It supports automation of native, hybrid, and mobile web applications built for iOS and Android. Appium uses vendor-provided automation frameworks and is based on client/server architecture.
Appium is easy to install and use. it has gained huge popularity and stability over the last few years as one of the best mobile automation testing tools.
Visit Appium Website here.
#19) Micro Focus UFT
Unified Functional Testing (UFT) tool given by Hewlett-Packard Enterprise is one of the best automation testing software for functional testing. It was previously known as QuickTest Professional (QTP).
It brings developers & testers coming together under one umbrella and provides high-quality automation testing solutions. It makes functional testing less complex and cost-friendly.
Its top features include Cross-browser & multi-platform compatibility, Optimized distributed testing, multiple testing solutions, image-based object recognition, and canvas – visual test flows. It is a licensed tool.
However, the good news is that its trial version (valid for 60 days) is available free of cost. Click
Click here for Micro Focus UFT 60-day free trial. You can also purchase an enterprise-based customized solution from Micro Focus as per your testing requirements.
Want to learn Micro Focus Quick Test Professional (QTP)? We have a detailed series of tutorials you can check here.
#20) Test Studio
Telerik Test Studio is a comprehensive test automation solution. It is well suited for GUI, performance, load, and API testing.
It allows you to test desktop, mobile, and web applications.
Its main features include a Point-and-click test recorder, support for real coding languages like C# and VB.NET, a central object repository, and continuous integration with source control.
Visit the Test Studio Website here.
Over 4,000 companies worldwide use Ranorex Studio, an all-in-one tool for desktop, web, and mobile application testing. It is easy for beginners with a codeless click-and-go interface, but powerful for automation experts with a full IDE.
See all the supported technologies here.
- Reliable object identification, even for web elements with dynamic IDs.
- Shareable object repository.
- Reusable code modules to reduce test maintenance.
- Cross-browser and cross-platform testing
- Test in parallel or distribute on a Selenium Grid with built-in Selenium WebDriver.
- Customizable test report.
- Video reporting of test execution so you can see what happened without re-running a test.
- Integrates with tools like Jira, Jenkins, TestRail, Git, Travis CI, and more.
#22) IBM Rational Functional Tester
This tool is primarily intended for automated functional testing & regression testing. It also allows you to perform data-driven and GUI testing. The automated testing in RFT is based upon script assure technology which highly improves the efficiency of testing and provides easy script maintenance.
IBM RFT supports a variety of web-based and terminal emulator-based applications.
Visit the IBM Rational Functional Tester Website from here.
#23) Silk Test
Silk Test is a licensed product of Microfocus that aims at automated functional and regression testing. It has cross-browser support and provides unified test automation for a variety of applications including desktop apps, mobile apps, web apps, rich-client applications, and enterprise applications.
It enables efficient, speedy, and high-quality automation testing.
Visit the Silk Test website here
Watir (pronounced as water) is an abbreviation for Web Application Testing in Ruby. It is a very lightweight open-source tool for automating web application testing. The best part of the tool is that it supports your web application regardless of considering which technology your app is designed.
With water, you can come up with simple, flexible, readable, and easily maintainable automated tests. There are many big companies that use Watir including SAP, Oracle, Facebook, etc.
Visit the Watir website here.
#25) Sauce Labs
Sauce Labs is a selenium cloud-based solution that offers automated testing over cross-browsers and multiple platforms. It has support for both mobile and desktop apps. It is known for significantly accelerating test cycles.
Various well-known companies including Yahoo, Zillow, and OpenDNS have testified that they have reduced their testing time to a huge extent with the help of SauceLabs.
This tool is licensed. However, it also provides free testing for open-source projects.
Visit the Sauce Labs website from here.
#26) Sahi Pro
Sahi Pro is a tester-centric web automation tool. This cross-browser/cross-platform tool comes with a lot of fantastic features like Smart accessory identification, record and playback on any browser, no ajax timeout issues, end to end reporting, powerful scripting and inbuilt Excel framework.
It offers a flexible license. Additionally, you can try it out before the purchase.
Click here to download the free trial of the tool.
#27) IBM Rational Performance Tester
IBM Rational Performance Tester tool is designed for doing automated performance testing over the web and server-based apps. It has RCA capabilities to remove performance bottlenecks. It provides real-time reporting and test data customizations. It also offers load and scalability testing.
It is a licensed tool. However, IBM provides its free trial.
Visit the Performance Tester Website here.
#28) Apache JMeter
Apache JMeter is an open-source Java desktop application designed for load testing. It mainly focuses on web applications. This tool can also be employed for unit testing and limited functional testing.
Its architecture is centered around plugins with the help of which JMeter provides a lot of out-of-box features. It supports many types of applications, servers, and protocols like Web, SOAP, FTP, TCP, LDAP, SOAP, MOM, Mail Protocols, shell scripts, Java objects, databases. Other features include powerful Test IDE, dynamic reporting, command line mode, portability, multithreading, caching of test results, and highly extensible core.
It supports many types of applications, servers, and protocols like Web, SOAP, FTP, TCP, LDAP, SOAP, MOM, Mail Protocols, shell scripts, Java objects, databases. Other features include powerful Test IDE, dynamic reporting, command line mode, portability, multithreading, caching of test results, and highly extensible core.
Other features include powerful Test IDE, dynamic reporting, command line mode, portability, multithreading, caching of test results, and highly extensible core.
Visit JMeter Website here.
With BlazeMeter, you can easily create load and performance tests. It is truly compatible with the JMeter tool described above. Any JMeter test works well on BlazeMeter as well.
Having BlazeMeter, you can easily setup API tests, do user interactive website testing, perform scalable load testing using virtual user traffic and do a lot more. This tool supports both native and mobile web apps.
It is a licensed tool. But its free testing trial is also available which allows 50 concurrent users, 10 tests, and 1 shared load generator. So, you can actually try doing load and performance testing for free by using this tool.
Visit BlazeMeter Website here.
#30) Micro Focus LoadRunner
This is again an automated load and performance testing tool provided by Micro Focus. It supports testing in various environments and over different types of applications.
Though it’s a licensed tool it is quite affordable. It supports mobile and cloud testing as well. Micro Focus LoadRunner gives a clear picture of the system performance, allows you to do the RCA and fix the bugs before the application is released to the live environment.
Visit the Micro Focus LoadRunner Website here.
Testim.io leverages machine learning for the authoring, execution, and maintenance of automated test cases. We use dynamic locators and learn with every execution. The outcome is super fast authoring and stable tests that learn, thus eliminating the need to continually maintain tests with every code change.
Netapp, Verizon Wireless, Wix.com, and others run over 300,000 tests using Testim.io every month.
Testim, a Heavybit portfolio company, has dual offices in San Francisco and Israel (R&D) and is backed by Spider Capital (Appurify, PagerDuty), Foundation Capital, and other U.S based investors.
Cucumber is an open-source tool that is designed over the concept of BDD (Behavior-driven development). It is used to perform automated acceptance testing by running the examples that best describe the behavior of the application. It gets you a single up-to-date living document that is having both specification and test documentation.
Cucumber is scripted in Ruby. However, it now supports a few other languages as well such as Java and .NET. It also has cross-platform OS support.
Visit Cucumber Website here.
The LEAPWORK Automation Platform enables you to do test automation without the need for programming. Test cases are built as flowcharts on a design canvas by putting together powerful building blocks. The blocks include all the commands and logic needed for automating applications. All UI elements and operations are captured and defined with just a few clicks.
With LEAPWORK, anyone can build powerful test cases using the full-featured automation platform features:
- Data-driven automation – Run test cases with automated input from spreadsheets, databases, and web services. Call external sources through APIs and HTTP requests and use the results live in cases.
- End-to-end testing across technologies – Move seamlessly between application types, like web and desktop, within a single automation flow.
- Fast troubleshooting with visual documentation
- Enterprise-Grade – Deploy to your individual needs, install on-premises and encrypted database storage
- Test across applications, browsers, and devices
- Run tests anywhere, anytime – local, remote, and virtual machines, in closed networks, and in the cloud.
- Support continuous delivery – Plug LEAPWORK into your CI/CD pipeline using native plugins for the most common DevOps tools
Experitest is the leading platform for automating your Mobile App & Cross-Browser Testing.
- Create & run tests on 2,000+ real browsers and mobile devices.
- Fully compatible with open source tools, including Appium & Selenium.
- Develop new Appium tests or execute existing projects.
- Enjoy Enterprise-grade scalability, security, and visibility.
- Large scale test execution
- Run automated tests and projects developed in any IDE and any testing framework.
- Integrates with CI tools like Jenkins, TeamCity & more.
- ISO & SOC2 certified global data centers for secure testing.
#35) QA Wolf
QA Wolf is the newest name in automated testing and has been earning a lot of attention over at GitHub with 2,600+ Stargazers at the time of this writing.
QA Wolf earns a spot on our list because it prioritizes 3 things and does them extremely well:
- Ease of Use: This is one of the simplest and cleanest end-to-end browser testing tools on the market.
- Speed of Testing: Creating, maintaining, and running tests is extremely fast.
- Team Collaboration & Empowerment: Test creation & maintenance are simple and intuitive enough that all levels of team members are can create tests.
- Create tests right from the browser – no install or setup required. Everyone on your team can get started in minutes without having to install anything on their computer. Since QA Wolf is fully hosted, all you have to do is sign up for a free account, enter the URL you want to test, and start browsing your test paths.
- Run tests in 100% parallel and get test results in minutes. Whether you’re running 100 or 1,000 tests simultaneously, tests are run in minutes instead of hours.
- Notify your team with Slack alerts. Keep the entire team in the know with test results sent right to their inbox or your company Slack channel.
- Understand test failures quickly. Understand failures fast with a video, logs, and the exact line of code the test failed on.
- Collaborate with your team in real-time. Invite unlimited team members to your dashboard and start collaborating instantly.
#36) 21 – Connecting Testing And Production Autonomously
21 is an AI-based, self-maintenance test automation and analytics platform for iOS and Android applications.
- Fast and intelligent authoring – AI-assisted authoring empowers users to create automated functional and UI tests in minutes.
- Results you trust – Sophisticated algorithmic locators system manages the locators for you seamlessly.
- Eliminate maintenance and flaky results – Self-learning maintenance autonomously updates tests and assures your team can focus on developing new features while relying on test results.
- Release with confidence – Production integration uncovers the data needed to close the feedback loop, analyze actual coverage, and point to areas in the app that will maximize your ROI. Use data when releasing.
Suggested reading =>> 21 Automation Tool Review
Signup today and start testing. No installation or devices required. We offer access to dozens of devices seamlessly.
A few other tools that are worth mentioning here:
#37) WAPT by SoftLogica
WAPT is an affordable load and stress testing tool for website testing. It is based on AJAX and RIA technology.
Visit the WAPT website here.
Neoload is also a very popular and automated performance testing tool. It replicates the real user activities and brings out the system bottlenecks. It supports both mobile and web apps. It comes at a flexibly priced license but its free version is also available to perform small level tests.
It supports both mobile and web apps. It comes at a flexibly priced license but its free version is also available to perform small level tests.
Visit NeoLoad Website here.
#39) Perfect Mobile
Perfecto test automation solution supports automated application testing over cross browsers and mobile devices. It can be integrated with various test automation frameworks. It is a licensed tool. Like other tools, it also offers a free trial.
Visit Perfecto Website here.
The WebLoad tool provided by Radview Software is a load, performance, and stress testing tool for mobile and web applications. It integrates well with other testing tools like Selenium, Perfecto mobile, etc. It provides analytics dashboards to perform RCAs of the issue.
It provides analytics dashboards to perform RCAs of the issue. It is a licensed tool but its free trial is available.
Visit WebLoad Website here.
#41) Visual Studio Test Professional
This tool provides exploratory browser-based testing. It is a helpful licensed tool for streamlining quality and continuous delivery. It has a free trial available as well.
Visit the Visual Studio Test Professional Website here.
FitNesse is an automation acceptance testing framework. It’s an open-source tool.
Visit FitNesse Website here.
TestingWhiz is a licensed tool that offers automation solutions for regression testing, web testing, mobile testing, cross-browser testing, web services testing, and database testing. It has codeless architecture and supports continuous integration very well.
Visit TestingWhiz Website here.
#44) Tosca Testsuite
Tosca Testsuite by Tricentis is an automated functional testing tool for performing functional testing and regression testing. Business dynamic steering is one of its coolest features.
It is a licensed tool but offers a free trial as well.
Visit the Tosca Testsuite website here.
It is an abbreviation for Web Application Testing in .NET. It is an open-source test automation framework for IE & FF browsers. It’s a good tool for UI & functional testing of Web apps.
Visit the WatiN website here.
SoapUI by Smartbear is an open-source functional testing tool. It provides an end-to-end API Test Automation Framework for SOAP and REST.
Visit the SoapUI website here.
We have a number of Automation Testing Tools available which aim at different types of testing. Some of these tools are open-source while some are licensed. Yes, the choice of the tool will always depend upon your requirements but we hope that the above list of test automation tools will surely help you while making the selection.
If we have missed out on any tool here that you think aids in automation testing, your suggestions and experiences are most welcomed!