A comprehensive review of the top Affiliate Marketing Websites along with Features, Comparison, and Pricing.
Affiliate marketing is defined as the process of marketing or promoting a seller’s products by the affiliates for the commission.
This is done by sharing direct links to products on their websites so that when the customers open the links or make purchases, the affiliates get their share of the commission. There are various types of affiliate programs, like,
- Search Affiliates
- Bloggers and influencers
- Review sites
- Coupon sites
- Email Marketing and more.
In this article, we will review the top Affiliate Marketing Websites in detail.
What You Will Learn:
- Affiliate Marketing Websites
- Benefits of Affiliate Networks
- FAQs About Affiliate Marketing Platforms
- List of the Top Affiliate Networks
Affiliate Marketing Websites
Why Should Publishers Join an Affiliate Network?
There are various affiliate marketing networks that work as an intermediary between the sellers and the affiliates. They also provide various essential features like reporting tools, training and support, and more.
To join these networks, the publisher must fulfill some requirements like a certain amount of traffic or specific content or certainty in content, and so on. Examples of affiliate marketing networks include Amazon Associates, CJ, FlexOffers, and more.
Benefits of Affiliate Networks
Affiliates or publishers can directly contact brands or can go with affiliate networks. There are many benefits to joining an affiliate network as shown below.
- Ease of payments.
- Choice of products to promote on one’s website.
- Rewards or incentives for selling or promoting more products.
- Easy progress tracking.
- Access to various reporting and analytics tools.
Ad Pricing Models
There are many models based on which affiliates are paid. Different affiliates need different models, like-
- CPM: It stands for Cost Per Mille. In this model, affiliates are paid based on 1000 impressions they make by sharing the products or ads on their websites. It represents the cost per 1000 impressions an advertiser pays to the affiliate.
- CPC: Cost Per Click represents the cost an advertiser pays when clicks are made on ads shared by affiliates on their sites.
- CPL: Cost Per Lead refers to the cost an advertiser pays to the affiliate per lead information who is interested in the product.
- CPA: Cost Per Action or acquisition means cost per desired action. The action may be a subscription made by the customer, sign up by the customer, etc.
- CPI: Cost Per Installation is the amount an advertiser gets paid due to the installation of their app by the customer.
Market Trends: According to the research by Influencer Marketing Hub, the affiliate marketing industry is expected to grow to $15.7 billion by 2024. It was estimated at $8.6 billion in 2017.
Expert Advice: To select the Affiliate Marketing Websites, you first need to analyze the type of niche or products your audience would be interested in and then find a suitable network for the same along with the features they provide like commission rates, commission type, cookie duration, the payout schedule, approval requirements, payment options, minimum threshold limit, other fees, etc.
FAQs About Affiliate Marketing Platforms
Q #1) Do you need money to start affiliate marketing?
Answer: We can start affiliate marketing free of cost in the case of an influencer with a vast audience by directly contacting brands that offer affiliate marketing options. Otherwise, this will cost you around $500, which includes the cost of generating quality traffic, tracking tools, hosting, spy tools, landing page builder, translators, and images and creative.
Q #2) How do I start affiliate marketing as a beginner?
Answer: Here are some steps you can follow to start affiliate marketing for beginners:
- Choose the niche of your interest, like hobbies, health & fitness, lifestyle, tech, etc.
- Find an affiliate platform by directly contacting the brand or by the marketplace where you can find tons of affiliate platforms like CJ, Rakuten marketing, ShareASale, ClickBank, and more.
- Derive traffic through various platforms like Instagram, YouTube, Facebook, LinkedIn, and so on.
- Create content to publish on your websites like tutorials, product reviews, Q&As, etc.
- Place links, context, or callouts in your content to allow the audience to click on them and get converted into sales.
Q #3) What is an example of affiliate marketing?
Answer: For example Gear, Petrol is a daily magazine that promotes direct links of Amazon with its content. In this way, whoever visits its site can click on it and be redirected to Amazon, and Gear Petrol will get the commission on sales of each click.
Q #4) Which is the best affiliate marketing platform?
Answer: The best affiliate platforms are:
- Amazon Associates
Q #5) How do affiliate networks work?
Answer: An affiliate network includes three parties: The product creator or seller, an affiliate or advertiser, and the consumer. Under this, an affiliate promotes the products of the seller by sharing its links on the website and gets a certain amount or percentage of commission every time the consumer buys from the same link shared by the affiliate.
List of the Top Affiliate Networks
Popular and best affiliate platforms:
- Amazon Associates
Comparison of Top Affiliate Marketing Networks
|Network||Year Established||Product categories||Avg. Commission Rate||Cookie Duration|
|Amazon Associates||1996||Everything on Amazon's website.||Ranges from 1% to 10%||Lasts for 24 hours and 90 days for cookies for specific products in the carts.|
|CJ||1998||Physical and digital products.||Depends on the merchant.||Depends on the merchant.|
|impact.com||2008||Computers, Electronics & Technology, Lifestyle, travel & Tourism, Arts & Entertainment and Food & Drinks||Depends on the merchant.||The first party lasts for 7 days and the third party lasts for 24 hours.|
|Avangate||2009||Digital goods and software products.||Upto 75%||Between 30 to 180 days.|
|Awin||2000||Physical and digital products for almost every niche including finance, e-commerce etc.||Generally, around 5% and depends on the merchant.||Depends on the merchant.|
#1) Amazon Associates
Best for flexible commission structure and brand support.
Amazon Associates is a marketing program for qualifying publishers to enable them to monetize their traffic in a way to attain additional returns. Various link-building tools are available which the publishers share with their audience to earn after qualifying the purchases.
This is done in three simple steps: sign up, recommend and earn. It is enriched with various essential features like top brand support, flexible commission structure, influencer page system, and more.
It is free to join the program and the threshold limit is just $10. It provides a universal cookie, if the customer purchases another product with a link other than the promoted one, even then the affiliate gets the commission.
- Provides top brand support with a flexible commission structure.
- An influencer program is available to let influencers earn through their traffic.
- Easy interface to earn additional income.
- Various link-building tools are available.
- A consolidated summary is provided to track all of your earnings in one place.
- With Mobile GetLink you can share the products on the go.
Type of Network: CPS (Cost per sale)
Cookie Duration: Lasts for 24 hours and 90 days for cookies for specific products in the carts.
Commission Rate: Ranges from 1% to 10%.
Payout Schedule: Pay on a schedule of 60 days with a minimum payout of $10
Payment Options: Direct deposit, Amazon gift certificates, and checks.
Merchant/Vendor Count: Over 900,000 worldwide.
Verdict: Amazon Associates is recommended for its features like easy on-the-go link building & sharing, flexible commission structure, and brand support. Though its TOS and policies are a bit confusing.
Website: Amazon Associates
Best for creating innovative tech that meets client needs.
CJ is the best-in-class platform for affiliates to attain intelligent, scalable, and sustainable growth. It was founded in Santa Barbara, California in 1998. It provides specialized strategies and solutions to streamline the customer experience.
Various powerful services are available, including tech & innovation, global opportunities, content solutions, influencer marketing, and more.
It is trusted by the world’s reputed brands including BuzzFeed, CNN, Blue Apron, Overstock, Priceline, and so on. Annually, it creates 4.8 million relationships and generates more than $1.8 billion in publisher commission.
- Easily monetize your content with instant approval from top brands, more sponsored opportunities, and expert advocates.
- Enables you to connect to the global marketplace and leverage your expertise.
- Comprehensive omnichannel tracking is available to track devices accurately.
- Reliable and transparent payments in your local currency are provided.
- On-demand access to analytics and insights like commissions, conversion rate, and more.
- Robust APIs are there to let you access offers and discover products to promote.
Type of Network: CPA such as pay-per-sale, pay-per-lead, and pay-per-call.
Cookie Duration: Depends on the merchant.
Commission Rate: Depends on the merchant.
Payout Schedule: Within the last 20 days of the end of the month. Its minimum payout is $50 and $100 (for direct deposit and check, respectively).
Payment Options: Check or Demand deposit.
Merchant/Vendor Count: 2,696 merchants.
Verdict: CJ is best for its great reporting features, reliable tracking, and payments. Sometimes it can be difficult for some programs to get accepted.
Best for effectively orchestrating the entire partner lifecycle for sustained growth.
impact.com is a partnership management platform that manages and optimizes all types of partnerships, including publishers, influencers, affiliates, and so on. It was founded in 2008 and has a headquarters in Santa Barbara, California.
It provides access to its discovery tool where you can find your best-fit partners and can send messages at scale or automate partner drip campaigns. It lets you keep a watch on the recruitment pipeline through its insights.
This ensures easy workflows and maximum payout flexibility. It provides easy recruitment and reaches out to brands with faster, more comprehensive tracking, cross-device tracking, and a branded interface. Trusted by global brands like Walmart, Uber, Shopify, Lenovo, L’Oreal, and more.
- Automate partnerships of any size and can rapidly grow the business.
- Provides several partners from around the globe to recruit and nurture them with automated nurture campaigns.
- Track anything (leads, app installs, and more) related to partners with a future-proof and reliable approach.
- Engage partners through proactive messaging and automating partner management workflows.
- Eliminates affiliate and influencer fraud by paying only for leads and not funding fake installs.
- Other services include reporting, alerts, flexible payments, exclusive promo codes, and many more.
Type of Network: CPA, CPL, and CPS.
Cookie Duration: For the first party lasts for 7 days and for the third party it lasts for 24 hours.
Commission Rate: Depends on the merchant.
Payout Schedule: Follows Net30 schedule.
Payment Options: Electronic Funds Transfer, PayPal, ACH/Wire Transfer, and Check
Merchant/Vendor Count: 1000+ advertisers.
Verdict: impact.com is best for its features, like discovering and recruiting partners, tracking traffic, engaging partners, protecting and monitoring, and so on. The onboarding process is a bit complex.
Best for deep linking, comprehensive reporting, and flexible payment options.
Avangate is an established network of affiliates that ensures sustainable growth for online sales trusted by top brands like Movavi, Kaspersky, and more. It was founded in 2006. It provides various effective services, including deep linking, automated data feed, hassle-free payouts, a dedicated account manager, and so on.
It’s super easy to get started in just three steps: Filling out registration forms, requesting partnerships, and driving traffic to the chosen products.
It provides various selected services for both advertisers and publishers. For advertisers, it provides services like global reach, access to over 50k software and digital goods publishers, advanced marketing tools, and more. For publishers, it has services like automated data feeds, localized shopping carts, and more.
- Enables higher conversion rates through deep linking, localized shopping carts, etc.
- With comprehensive reporting features, you can access important metrics like conversion rates, earnings per click, and more.
- Provides dedicated 24/7 customer support via email.
- Hassle-free payouts with flexible payment options are available.
- With a premium affiliate network, you can grow your reach globally.
- Other services include detailed business reports, advanced marketing tools, a dedicated account manager, and so on.
Type of Network: CPS
Cookie Duration: Between 30 to 180 days.
Commission Rate: 75%. Commission for digital products is higher than physical products.
Payout Schedule: Net20 i.e., 20 days after the end of the month. Its minimum payout is $100.
Payment Options: PayPal, Direct Deposit, Wire Transfer, and Payoneer.
Merchant/Vendor Count: 22,000+
Top merchants: Movavi, Mondly, 123 Form Builder, Nero, and more.
Verdict: Avangate is recommended for its advanced and customized reports, reliable monthly payments and payouts, network cross-selling, and more. Its minimum payment threshold limit is $100, which is competitively very high and offers payments in USD and EUR only.
Best for an intuitive and easy-to-use platform for tracking and optimizing the performance easily.
Awin is a platform for publishers and advertisers of all sizes specializing in affiliate marketing, Martech solutions, eCommerce partnerships, and more. It has 21 years of experience in marketing and has 17 offices worldwide with more than 1200 employees, 21,200 advertisers, and 2,41,000 publishers.
It helps the publishers to connect with the right advertisers to promote their products to one’s audience by sharing links and getting a commission on every sale.
For advertisers, it has services like a global reach network, account management team, and intuitive platform and for publishers, it provides services like consistent payments, an expert support team, generates trackable links, up-to-date offers, advanced tools for optimizing performance, and so on.
- It is an easy-to-use intuitive platform with a range of effective tools to help publishers and advertisers in marketing operations.
- Generates consistent payments and reduces payment delays.
- An expert support system is available to help publishers with product-related queries.
- Track and record the clicked link or actions done by the audience.
- Record all information regarding order value, the value of commission, etc. on the dashboard.
- Other services include cross-device tracking solutions, voucher attribution technology, generating trackable links, and many more.
Type of Network: CPA and CPL.
Cookie Duration: Depends on the merchant.
Commission Rate: Generally around 5% and depends on the merchant.
Payout Schedule: 1st and 15th of every month. Its minimum payout is $20.
Payment Options: ACH, wire transfer, BACS, and more.
Merchant/Vendor Count: 13,000+
Verdict: Avin is one of the best Affiliate Marketing Websites for tracking and optimizing performance easily with advanced tools. Pay in advance $5 and it does not guarantee you will get accepted.
Best for Partnership Platform for B2B SaaS.
PartnerStack is a B2B SaaS partnership platform founded in 2015. This includes solution partners, affiliate partners, and referral partners. It provides 200+ partner programs of recognizable brands with free access to the marketplace, and no hidden fees are charged.
It helps in automating the launch and scaling of partnerships, promotes your program, builds custom onboarding, creates flexible offers, and so on.
- Automates launching and scaling of partnerships.
- Provides thousands of qualified brands to choose from.
- Provides monthly payments accurately and automatically.
- Enables you to earn commission from top SaaS programs.
- Flexible partner programs are available, including conversion through links, leads, and deals simultaneously.
- Other features include custom onboarding, flexible offers, resources & incentives, and more.
Type of Network: CPC, CPL, and CPA.
Cookie Duration: Lasts for 90 days.
Commission Rate: 15% + $500/month for the Lite plan and $800+15% is for the Pro plan.
Payout Schedule: 13th of every month with a minimum payout of $25.
Payment Options: PayPal or Stripe.
Merchant/Vendor Count: 65,000+
Verdict: PartnerStack is good at cookie tracking and managing referrals and payouts. It lacks integration with CRMs and makes payments with PayPal and Stripe only.
Best for easy sign-up process, reporting, and tracking features.
ShareASale is one of the fastest-growing CPS networks established in 2000. It helps in increasing online sales and monetizing content. It includes various solutions related to merchants, agencies, and affiliates. It is rich in features like recruitment tools, storefronts, custom short links, and many more.
- Supports publishers of all sizes by monetizing their content with trusted networks.
- Helps in tracking campaign performance and provides robust reporting.
- Top-notch technology solutions are available to monetize the platforms.
- Provides fast and consistent payments through a variety of payment options, including checks and direct deposits.
- Includes various effective tools like attribution solutions, advanced tracking methods, custom commissions, and more.
- Track the cookieless coupons at the time the coupon code is used.
Type of Network: PPL, PPS, and PPC.
Cookie Duration: Depends on the merchant.
Commission Rate: Depends on the merchant.
Payout Schedule: Payment is done on the 20th of every month with a minimum payment threshold limit of $50. Its one-time network access fee is $550 plus $100 as a deposit.
Payment Options: ACH or physical check.
Merchant/Vendor Count: 225,000+ merchants.
Top Merchants/Vendors: BuzzFeed, Apogee, eAccountable, Affilired, and more.
Verdict: ShareASale is good for its easy sign-up process, reporting, and tracking features. It just has an outdated website design and does not pay with PayPal.
Best for easily creating, tracking, and growing your own affiliate marketing programs.
Tapfiliate is a cloud-based affiliate tracking software. It helps in easily creating, tracking, and growing affiliate programs. It assists in referral, affiliate, and influencer marketing. Setting up, recruiting, and getting promoted are the three simple steps. It comes with a free 14-days trial after which you have to subscribe for any plan: essential, pro or enterprise.
- Easy onboarding with full customer support is provided.
- Enables accurate sales tracking with industry-leading tracking technology.
- Automatically recruit affiliate and referral partners with affiliate recruitment of features.
- Manage content like banners, links, coupons, and more on your behalf.
- White label customization is available where you can personalize email notifications and dashboards.
- Other features include powerful reporting, dashboards that support multiple languages, performance bonuses, etc.
Type of Network: PPS
Cookie Duration: 45 days
Commission Rate: Different rates for different sale amounts are given.
Payout Schedule: Contains plans as follows:-
- Essential- $89 per month
- Pro- $149 per month
- Enterprise- contact for pricing.
Payment Options: PayPal, Payoneer, ACH, and more.
Merchant/Vendor Count: Unknown.
Verdict: Tapfiliate is best for its easy-to-use interface with features like powerful reporting, automatic recruitment, and more. It even requires your credit card details to check the features.
Best for trusted eCommerce tools, a global affiliate marketplace, and industry-leading support and education.
ClickBank is a platform to effectively grow businesses online with powerful e-Commerce tools, a vast affiliate marketplace, and industry-leading support. It is serving affiliates and advertisers for more than 20 years in over 190 countries. It provides marketing courses, exclusive tools, and much more.
- Ensures reliable payments since they are established.
- Provides top-performing offers and leads to higher conversions.
- FDA/FTC complaints about high-quality products are approved.
- Accurate sales tracking ensures accurate payment for each sale.
- Builds strategic partnerships with dedicated support and account management.
- Provides in-depth training and education on online marketing to affiliates.
Type of Network: Revshare or CPA
Cookie Duration: Usually 60 days.
Commission Rate: Depends on the merchant, it’s usually high and includes both flat rate and percentage commission.
Payout Schedule: Optional payment – affiliates can choose monthly or weekly payments. Its minimum payout is $10.
Payment Options: Cheques, direct deposits, and wire transfers.
Merchant/Vendor Count: 100,000+
Verdict: ClickBank is one of the most recommended Affiliate Marketing Websites for its FDA/FTC-approved high-quality products, reliable payments, and more. Sellers and affiliates here have to communicate via Clickbank only.
Best for providing comprehensive solutions to both advertisers and publishers.
FlexOffers is a performance-based marketing platform for advertisers and publishers from all over the world. It helps publishers earn exclusive commissions and provides various content monetization solutions with fast payouts. Advertisers, along with various effective services, provide cost-effective solutions to experienced account managers.
- Helps publishers in reaching advertisers and provides reporting tools, strategies, compensation, reputation, and referral program.
- Automatically generate links through a feature called flex links.
- Regular product and promotional feeds are provided daily in formats like API or FTP.
- Eliminates manual tasks through web services API.
- Other services include comparison widgets, deep linking, cookieless tracking, and so on.
- Various custom solutions are also available, including custom partnership agreements, personalized agency solutions, and more.
Type of Network: CPA and CPS
Cookie Duration: Depends on the merchant
Commission Rate: Depends on the merchant
Payout Schedule: Net7 or Within a week or month.
Payment Options: DD, PayPal, cheques, and more. Its minimum payout is $50 and $100 for the USA and outside the USA respectively.
Merchant/Vendor Count: 12,000+
Top Merchants/Vendors: Rakuten marketing, Awin, eBay Partner Network, CJ, and more.
Verdict: FlexOffers is recommended for an easy signing up process, two-factor login, various payment options, and more. There is a lack of advanced link creation tools and good customer support.
Other Noteworthy Networks
Given below is a list of some notable Affiliate Marketing Websites.
#11) Rakuten Advertising
Rakuten Advertising is a performance-driven network formerly known as LinkShare. This includes effective solutions for affiliates, advertisers, brands, agencies, and publishers that help in their online businesses and amplify success. Various powerful features include a publisher’s dashboard, placement marketplace, mobile app tracking, and many more.
The cookie duration and commission Rate depends on the specific merchant. It follows a Net60 payment schedule with a minimum payout of $50 via Direct Deposit, PayPal, or checks. Its merchant/Vendor Count is 1000.
It does not have a free trial and do not allow you to access links from multiple brands simultaneously.
Website: Rakuten Advertising
Partnerize is an affiliate and partnership management platform established in 2010 that aims to create operating leverage for leading brands.
It is chosen by 1800+ leading brands, including Google, Adidas, American Express, and so on to help them in launching, managing, and scaling a partnership marketing program. It helps brands enhance, accelerate, empower, and maximize their partnership program.
It includes various powerful features, including link options, tracking options, control, utility, affiliate management, and more.
#13) eBay Partner Network (EPN)
eBay Partner Network is one of the world’s largest affiliate networks. It helps in driving traffic to increase revenue and monitors and optimizes performance. Various reporting tools are available to track performance data.
It includes various powerful solutions like building ads and campaigns, deriving traffic, monitoring performance, optimizing results, and so on. Various affiliate tools are provided, including bookmarklets, link generators, smart links, smart placements, and more.
Its cookie duration lasts for 24 hours and its minimum payout is $10. EFT and PayPal option is available for payment transfer with fees of $20 (PayPal). Its commission rate lies between $1 to $4.
SKIMLINKS is one of the easy-to-use Affiliate Marketing Websites that was established in 2007. It suits almost every niche and is trusted by top brands including Airbnb, Sephora, Hotwire, and more. It offers various solutions categorized under publishers and advertisers including monetize, publisher support, referral programs, advertiser support, PPP merchant, and so on.
It has over 25,900 merchants. It offers a 35% commission with a payment schedule of Net90 i.e., three months through direct deposit or PayPal. Its minimum threshold limit is $65.
JVZoo is a platform that helps you grow your business and succeed online with features like drop and click sales funnel, digital delivery protection, recurring payments, seamless integration, searchable marketplace, vendor cookies, and many more.
It has been working since 2011 and now has a merchant count of 5000+. It offers CPS as a commission type with a commission rate ranging between 50% to 100%. Its payment schedule is Net90 with various payment options available including PayPal, Payoneer, Check, and JVZoo Pay Manual Payments. Its minimum threshold limit is $50.
#16) Sovrn//Commerce (VigLink)
Sovrn//Commerce is one of Sovrn’s products that provides advertising and tracking solutions to publishers. It makes affiliate marketing easy with features like automated link monetization, affiliate links for social networks, performance metrics, and so on. It helps in measuring and expanding performance through metrics provided in dashboards.
Sovrn was founded in 2014 and supports the CPM model. The payment methods include PayPal, Wire Transfer, ACH, Check, and eCheck which are payable under the NET-45 payment schedule and with a minimum payment threshold of $25. Its merchant count is 70,000.
#17) Walmart Affiliate
Walmart Affiliate is an easy-to-use affiliate program to earn commission by referring certain products to customers by placing link texts or banner ads on one’s website. Joining the program is free and there is no initial payment required. This includes features like data feeds, affiliate newsletters, affiliate SDK tools, and more.
Its cookie duration lasts for 3 days and offers revshare as a commission type with a commission rate between 1% to 4%. The payment is made on a Net60 schedule.
Website: Walmart Affiliate
LinkConnector is an industry-leading affiliate network that provides effective solutions for merchants and affiliates. For merchants, it provides high-quality affiliates, customer support, and access to effective technologies. For affiliates, it helps connect with good brands and LC technologies.
Various performance marketing solutions are also available, including coupon compliance, cross-platform tracking, brand equity protection, and many more.
It was established in 2004. It includes many commission types, namely: CPA, CPL, and CPS. It pays its payment through ACH, checks, or PayPal with a minimum threshold limit of $100.
#19) Post Affiliate Pro
Post Affiliate Pro is one of the best Affiliate Marketing Websites that tracks affiliates, generates leads, and pays commissions. It offers a free setup with full customer support and lifetime updates. This includes features like a banner rotator, rebrand PDF, smart links, site replication, quick reporting, mass payments, and many more.
It offers a 14- day free trial. The pricing plans are categorised as:
- Pro: $129 per month
- Ultimate: $249 per month
- Network: $599 per month
Its cookie duration is set to 60 days (by default), whereas you can change it for campaigns as per your requirements.
Website: Post Affiliate Pro
During our research, we discussed the best affiliate marketing websites. We concluded how beneficial affiliate platforms could be for any publisher, advertiser, or merchant.
There are several affiliate marketing websites, each serving in its way with different sets of services with the ultimate aim of monetizing the content and connecting advertisers with the publishers. There are a lot of services in common, like high-quality affiliates, tracking options, affiliate management, reporting tools, automation, hassle-free payments, and so on.
Further Reading =>> Top Affiliate Marketing Software
There are many affiliate networks for beginners like CJ, ShareASale, ClickBank, Awin, etc. They offer different commission rates, cookie duration, payout schedules, and payment options.
So choose the one you need to thoroughly check the features they provide or the commission rate they are giving with other essential features as per your need.
Our Review Process:
Time Taken To Research And Write This Article: 49 Hours
Total Affiliate Marketing Websites Researched Online: 25
Top Affiliate Marketing Websites Shortlisted for Review: 19