An Exclusive List of the Most Popular Sales Management Software with Features, Pricing, and Comparison. Select the Best Sales Management Tool From This List:
Sales Management Software is an application for making the sales process simpler. It includes the functionalities for managing contacts, tracking deals, and for clearing tedious administrative tasks.
It provides several benefits like centralized customer data, minimized admin tasks, and prioritizing leads. You will get automated workflow, detailed customer history, and improved forecasting, analytics, & reports.
The below graph will show you the reasons for CRM investments.
Sales pipeline management software will improve business processes. It is worth investing if you are spending a lot of time on online documentation & data entry and if you are using Excel for forecasting & managing the sales pipeline. Sales CRM is useful especially when the communication with the clients is patchy and uneven.
You can also consider the following factors while choosing the tool:
- Implementation process and required technical assistance.
- Ease of use.
- Limitations for the number of users.
- Price and additional fees if any.
- Security features.
What You Will Learn:
List Of The Top Sales Management Tools
Enlisted below are the most popular Sales Management Tools that are used worldwide.
- SalesForce Sales Cloud
- Freshworks CRM
- Zoho CRM
Comparison Of The Best Sales Management Software
|Best for||Platforms||Deployment||Free Trial||Price|
|monday.com||Small to large businesses.||Windows, Mac, iOS, & Android.||Cloud-based||Available with unlimited users and boards||Basic: $39/month
Enterprise: Get a quote
|EngageBay||Small to large businesses.||Windows, Mac, iOS, & Android.||Cloud-based||Free plan available.||Free (For 1000 contacts and 100 branded emails),
Basic ($11.99/user per month),
Growth ($39.99/user per month), and
Pro ($63.99/user per month).
|CloudTask||Small to large businesses.||--||--||No||It starts at $10000/month.|
|HubSpot||Small to large businesses.||Windows, Mac, iOS, Android, & Windows Phone||Cloud-based.||Free plan available.||Free
Starter: Starts at $50/month
Professional: Starts at $800 per month.
Enterprise: Starts at $3200 per month.
|Automate.io||Small to large businesses||Web-based||Cloud-based, SaaS||Available||Free
|Pipedrive||Small to medium-sized size businesses||Windows, Mac, Linux, iOS, & Android||Cloud-based||Available for 14 days.||Essential: $12.50/user/month
|Bitrix24||Small to large businesses.||Windows, Mac, iOS, & Android.||Cloud-based and On-premises.||Free trial available for an on-premise solution.|
Free plan available for a cloud-based solution.
|Free: 12 users
Cloud-based: Starts at $19/month
On-premise: Starts at $1490
|Copper||Small to large businesses & freelancers||Windows, Mac, Linux, iOS, and Android.||Cloud-based||Free trial available for 14 days.||Basic: $19/user/month
Best for Small to Large Businesses.
monday.com Pricing: It offers a free trial with unlimited users and boards. It has four pricing plans i.e. Basic ($39 per month), Standard ($49 per month), Pro ($79 per month), and Enterprise (Get a quote). All these prices and for annual billing and for 5 users.
monday.com offers sales management software as well as Sales CRM software that will help the teams with closing deals fasters. It provides functionalities for Managing leads, Customer relationships, Sales pipelines, etc. The mobile app is available for iOS and Android devices.
- monday.com provides security features like two-factor authentication, Google authentication, session management, advanced account permissions, etc.
- It will be easier for you to create a comprehensive onboarding plan for new employees and thereby reduce the training time. monday.com will increase training efficiency and maximize sales success.
- It provides essential features like Kanban view, Calendar view, a Map view, Activity log, Advanced Search, etc.
- You will get a visual representation of the sales process and sales rep. You will be able to manage their own processes and closing of deals.
- The platform will allow you to divide the meeting into different topics.
Verdict: monday.com provides a simple and visual sales management tool. It provides a detailed knowledge base and it will be easily accessible. Quickly accessible high-quality content provided by the knowledge base will help the sales reps to manage and track more leads simultaneously.
Best for Small to Medium Businesses and Freelancers.
EngageBay Pricing: There are four pricing plans for an all-in-one solution. Free (For 1000 contacts and 100 branded emails), Basic ($11.99/user per month), Growth ($39.99/user per month), and Pro ($63.99/user per month).
For marketing solutions, the price starts at $10.39 per month. For CRM & Sales Bay, the price starts at $10.39/user per month. A free plan is available for both individual solutions. All the mentioned prices are for annual billing.
EngageBay is the all-in-one platform for Marketing, Sales, Support, and CRM. It provides the features of Contact management, Appointment scheduling, and Email tracking. You can track multiple deals with EngageBay. Small and medium-sized businesses can use this platform as a HubSpot alternative.
Free CRM software is available for 15 users and provides the features of a Visual deal pipeline, Task management, Appointment scheduling, etc.
- EngageBay will make it easier to manage the deals with the help of a visual deal pipeline and drag and drop functionality for moving operations from one stage to another.
- It can provide functionalities like Live Chat, Ticket Management, Service Automation, and Email Reports.
- For CRM and Sales, it provides functionalities for Deal management and Sales management.
- It provides Project management, Gamification, Contact management and many more features to help the sales team with closing deals and growing revenue.
- For marketing, it provides the features of form & landing pages, email sequences, Marketing automation, and Web analytics.
Verdict: This platform will streamline the process, improve the revenue, and will improve the alignment between the marketing and sales team. All your customer data will be organized at one place. EngageBay’s free CRM software is suitable for small businesses.
Best for small to large businesses.
CloudTask Pricing: CloudTask offers the solution with three pricing plans, Launch ($10000 per month), Grow ($17,500 per month), and Scale ($40000 per month).
CloudTask’s sales Specialists are experts in lead sourcing, appointment setting, and closing deals. It offers a fully managed service and can recruit, hire, equip, train, and retain B2B sales experts. It will give you a responsive team along with sales certifications and sales development tools.
CloudTask offers a solution that can help Sales Leader, Marketing Leaders, and customer success leaders with their respective tasks such as finding prospects, booking meetings, closing deals, converting leads in sales meetings, and increasing customer lifetime value.
- CloudTask B2B Sales will provide verified leads according to your Target Market.
- CloudTask has expertise at every stage of the sales funnel.
- It provides monthly reports.
- Its features include daily check-in from the team and full lists of prospective leads.
- All the plans will provide SDR Playbook, Management Team, Sales Tech Stack, and Data & Reporting.
Verdict: CloudTask has expertise in Sales. Its outsourced Sales Team will get seamlessly integrated with your existing operation. It will help you with the growing sales pipeline. It offers the services 24*7. It can provide services in multiple languages.
Best for Small to large businesses.
HubSpot Pricing: It offers free CRM software. There are three pricing plans i.e. Starter (Starts at $50 per month), Professional (Starts at $800 per month), and Enterprise (Starts at $3200 per month).
HubSpot CRM software is an all-in-one solution for marketing, sales, and service. It will provide full visibility of the sales pipeline in real-time. You will get detailed reports on Sales activity, Productivity, and Individual performance.
It can be used by Sales Leaders, Salespeople, Marketers, Customer Service Teams, Operations Managers, and Business Owners.
- HubSpot provides the features of pipeline management, deal tracking, meeting scheduling, live chat, email templates, click-to-call functionality, etc.
- For Salespeople, it provides the features of Contact management and Pipeline management.
- It can be integrated with Gmail and Outlook for free. You will immediately get a notification when the lead opens your email.
- For marketers, it provides features like Forms, Ad management, Live chat, and Chatbot builder.
- HubSpot has features of Ticketing, Tickets closed reports, Time-to-close reports, and Conversations inbox for the customer service teams.
- Operations Managers can use features like Productivity tools and Prospect tracking.
Verdict: This all-in-one free CRM solution can be used at a free of cost with unlimited users & data without any expiration date. It supports up to 1000000 contacts.
Best for small to large businesses.
Automate.io Pricing: Automate.io offers a free trial with all the paid plans. Five plans are available with Automate.io, Free, Startup ($39/month), Growth ($79/month), Business ($159/month), and Enterprise ($319/month).
All these prices are for annual billing. Monthly billing plans are also available. It offers plans based on the number of actions.
Automate.io is a platform that will let you connect all your cloud applications easily. By using this tool you can automate marketing sales, payments, or any business processes quickly. It can be used for creating simple automation as well as complex workflows.
Automate.io provides support to all the popular apps that are required for CRM, Marketing, E-Commerce, Helpdesk, Payments, Web forms, Collaboration, etc.
- Automate.io provides a Rest API so that you will be able to connect with other apps.
- 100+ connectors will be available for all leading cloud or SaaS applications.
- It provides a powerful tool that will let you format the data, add conditional logic, or time delay in your workflows.
- This secure and reliable solution provides data encryption at rest and transit, data retention controls, and audit logs.
Verdict: Automate.io is a simple and intuitive tool and provides a drag-and-drop facility for data mapping. It is trusted by more than 10K organizations like Intel and RedHat.
Best for Small to medium-sized size Businesses.
Price: Pipedrive will allow you to bill annually as well as monthly. It provides four pricing plans i.e. Essential ($12.50 per user per month), Advanced ($24.90 per user per month), Professional ($49.90 per user per month), and Enterprise ($99 per user per month). The platform can be tried for free.
Pipedrive provides the features of Sales pipelines, Chatbots, and Webforms for managing leads and deals. Sales Assist is the AI-powered sales mentor that will help you with boosting the performance through personalized tips. It will allow you to import the data from the spreadsheet.
Data can be migrated from other CRM tools like Salesforce, HubSpot, Zoho, etc.
- Pipedrive provides the features for tracking the communication like tracking of Calls, Emails, Contacts map, File attachments, and Customizable signatures.
- A scheduler will help you with setting up meetings through the functionalities like share availability and propose meeting times.
- Through Activity Calendar, you will be able to optimize the time by managing activities.
- It has features of Prioritized activity reminders, Open API, and Webhooks.
- It has features for security and reports & insights.
Verdict: Pipedrive will help you with automating repetitive tasks. You can create a customizable catalog for your company’s goods that can include costs and notes.
Best for Small to Large Businesses.
Price: Bitrix24 cloud-based solution is free for 12 users. For a cloud-based solution, it offers 3 special plans i.e. Start+ ($19/month), CRM+ ($55/month), & Project+ ($55/month) and Two business plans i.e. Standard ($79/month) & Professional ($159/month).
It offers three editions for an on-premise solution i.e. Bitrix24.CRM ($1490), Business ($2990), and Enterprise ($24990). You can download the trial version for the on-premise solution.
Bitrix24 is an open-source and cloud-based sales management software. It provides tools for Free sales, Marketing, and Client management. It can be used for the complete cycle of sales from lead to deal. It has functionalities like lead management, Sales performance tracking, and Pipeline management for multiple sales pipelines.
- Bitrix24 provides features like Quotes, Invoices, Email marketing, Telemarketing, Sales automation, Tasks, Projects, and Document management for free.
- It provides call center features like Inbound calls, Outbound calls, and Call recording.
- You can customize the different stages of the sales process as per your requirement.
- It provides the features for automating email marketing and for keeping the entire history of communications in one place.
- The mobile app is available for iOS and Android devices.
Verdict: Bitrix24 provides a business process designer that will help you to automate a lot of things like the approval workflow. It has functionalities for handling quotes and invoices.
Best for Small to large businesses & freelancers.
Price: Copper offers three pricing plans, Basic ($19 per user per month), Professional ($49 per user per month), and Business ($119 per user per month). It can be tried for free for 14 days.
This CRM software will help you through every step of the sales process. It has functionalities for Lead management, Opportunity Management, and Forecast Management.
Forecast management is the built-in facility of sales forecast reports that will provide potential revenue by the expected close date. It provides a meeting scheduler and allows bulk email sends.
- Copper provides tasks and workflow automation features.
- It has the capacity to track the Deal stage, Competition, Lead source, Pipeline amount, Account history, etc.
- The tool will allow you to track & capture leads and categorize using tags.
- Copper will provide Real-time alerts, Email open tracking, Activity reports, Mobile apps, Multiple pipelines, Sales Leaderboards, etc.
- You will be able to track the progress through dashboards.
Verdict: Copper Sales management software will help you with improving Seller productivity, Reducing repetitive work, and Optimizing the workflows. It provides G Suite Integration with all the three pricing plans.
#9) SalesForce Sales Cloud
Best for Small to large businesses.
Price: Sales Cloud has four pricing plans i.e. Essentials ($25/user/month), Professional ($75/user/month), Enterprise ($150/user/month), and Unlimited ($300/user/month). A free trial is available for the product.
SalesForce Sales Cloud is the CRM platform with Contact Management, Collaboration, and Marketing tools, etc. You will be able to make insightful decisions through Reports, Dashboards, and Sales Forecasting. It has functionalities for creating & tracking quotes and orders. You will get real-time insights.
- Mobile App will allow you to perform various functions like Logging calls, Responding to hot lead, Checking dashboards, etc.
- Sales Cloud provides the features of Account management, Contact Management, Lead management, and Opportunity management.
- It provides email integration with Gmail and Outlook.
- It provides the features of Lead Registration & Rules-Based Lead Scoring and Collaborative Forecasting.
Verdict: You will be able to automate the workflow and approval process with Sales Cloud. It can be used on any device. It provides easy to use file sync and share facility. It has collaboration features that will let you collaborate across the company.
Website: SalesForce Sales Cloud
Best for Small to large businesses.
Price: There are three pricing plans i.e. Keap Grow ($49 per month), Keap Pro ($99 per month), and Infusionsoft ($199 per month). A free trial is available for Keap Grow and Keap Pro.
Infusionsoft is the CRM and marketing automation platform by Keap. It will be easier to track and follow up leads with this platform.
You will be able to standardize the processes through its advanced sales pipeline capabilities. It has functionalities for keeping a track of daily tasks and appointments. You will be able to collect client data using the Smart Forms feature.
- Infusionsoft has features for marketing automation like Templates, Campaign builder, Segmenting lists, and Built-in lead scoring.
- It has the capacity to handle the entire e-commerce workflow starting from the e-commerce web page template to the marketing message.
- It can send automated emails to clients on payment.
- The platform provides the facility to store client information like Contact info, Shared files, History of meetings, and Follow-up tasks.
- You can organize leads and track them with the help of a customizable dashboard.
Verdict: Infusionsoft is the platform with functionalities for CRM, Email Marketing, Messages, Appointments, Sales Pipeline, and Marketing Automation, etc. It can be integrated with Gmail or Outlook.
#11) Freshworks CRM
Best for Small to Large teams.
Price: Freshworks CRM provides a free trial for 21 days. It has four pricing plans i.e. Blossom ($12/user/month), Garden ($25/user/month), Estate ($49/user/month), and Forest ($79/user/month). All these prices are for annual billing.
Freshworks provides a sales CRM platform i.e. Freshworks CRM. It has features of AI-based lead scoring, Phone, Email, Activity capture, etc. It provides functionalities for Lead management, Contact management, Deal management, and Email management.
- Freshworks CRM provides the features for Event tracking, Lead scoring, and Email tracking.
- It provides the Sales Territory Management System that will let you create territories for ensuring that the right sales reps are assigned to the right customers.
- Its intelligent workflow automation feature is an easy to use point-and-click interface that will let you set up, automate, and run virtually business processes.
- Freshworks CRM supports various kinds of web forms like contact forms, sign-up forms, blog subscription forms, consultation forms, event registration forms, and lead generation forms.
Verdict: You will be able to automate the lead assignment with Freshworks CRM. It provides a built-in phone and email facility.
Website: Freshworks CRM
#12) Zoho CRM
Best for small to large businesses.
Price: A free trial of Zoho CRM is available for 15 days. Three pricing plans are available i.e. Standard ($12 per user per month), Professional ($20 per user per month), and Enterprise ($35 per user per month). All these prices are for annual billing. It also provides the unlimited edition for $100 per user per month.
This sales CRM platform has capabilities of Email insights, Workflow conversion, Web forms, and Custom reports & dashboards. The tool will allow you to set up rules in your CRM that are suitable for you. It has functionalities for Quotes & invoices, Marketing automation, Team collaboration, Security, and Performance management.
- For SalesForce automation, it provides the features of Lead management, Deal Management, Contact Management, and Workflow Automation.
- Sales Process Builder will help you with bringing offline sales into CRM.
- It provides features for handling email communication, integration with your telephony provider, and monitoring social media comments.
- It provides reports, analytics, and forecasts so that you will be able to measure the performance of every sales activity.
- It provides features for having a conversation with the customers & prospects in real-time.
Verdict: Zoho CRM makes use of AI assistant Zia that can predict the future of a sale, detect anomalies, automate tasks, and can do many more tasks. You will be able to facilitate prospects with a self-service portal.
Website: Zoho CRM
Monday.com, HubSpot, Pipedrive, Bitrix24, and Copper and our top recommended Sales Management Software. Bitrix24’s cloud-based solution, HubSpot, and EngageBay offer a free plan. Bitrix24’s cloud-based solution has cost-effective pricing plans.
Various options for Sales CRM are available in the market to choose from. Based on your requirements for Software & Social media integration, Mobile & Remote access, Ease of use, and Advanced functionalities, you can choose the right software.
We hope, this article will guide you in making the right decision.
- Time Taken To Research This Article: 23 Hours
- Total Tools Researched: 13
- Top Tools Shortlisted: 10