List Of The Top Online Customer Experience Management Software And Tools:
What is Customer Experience (CX) Management?
Customer experience management is the process that is used for designing and replying to customer’s feedback.
This process will help you to meet customer expectations and thereby improve customer satisfaction.
Customer Experience software is the application that is used for managing the customer’s feedback. This CX software will help you to improve customer experience to a great extent.
Customer Satisfaction levels can predict client retention, loyalty, and product repurchase rate. Data gathered through the questions like why customer enjoyed the experience, etc., will help you to recreate or improve that experience.
Customer experience can also be measured through surveys. There are different types of customer experience surveys like Net Promoter Score (NPS), Customer Effort Score (CES), and Customer Satisfaction (CSAT).
The following figure will give you three reasons on ‘Why to improve Customer Experience?’
You can collect valuable customer insights from Facebook, Twitter, and many other social mediums. The right platform can capture, aggregate, and integrate such information from social media and provide you valuable insights. According to the research performed by the CRMSearch, 54% of the people will get influenced by such online reviews.
Customer Experience Management Platform has functionalities for customer management, ticket management, products inventory, customer self-service, reports & analytics, and collaboration. Its usage will include the benefits of reducing customer churn, increasing customer satisfaction, and engagement.
Pro Tip: Customer Experience Management Vendor should be selected based on your business requirements. Factors like customer target market, number of brands, and geographical footprint should be considered while selecting the customer experience tools. These factors greatly affect the CEM solution.
Businesses should also consider the list of needs of various departments like IT, Customer Service, sales & marketing, etc. Customer Experience Tools should get integrated with emails, surveys, your existing customer database, and CRM systems.
What You Will Learn:
- List Of The Best Customer Experience Management Software
List Of The Best Customer Experience Management Software
Enlisted below are the top Customer Experience Management Software that is available in the market..
- HubSpot Service Hub
- IBM Tealeaf and Customer Experience Suite
- Sprinklr Care
- Adobe Experience Manager
Comparison Of The Top Online Customer Experience Platforms
|Software||Our Ratings||Platform||Features||Free Trial||Price:|
Landing Pages, Email,
Lead Management, Analytics,
|Available||Free for most of the features.|
|LiveAgent||Windows, Mac, Linux, Android, and iOS, etc.||Real-time Chat, Customer Portal, Knowledgebase, Forum, etc.||Available for 14 days.||Free, |
Ticket+Chat: $29/agent/month All-inclusive: 439/agent/month
|Ticketing System, Knowledge Base, Community Forum, Help Desk,|
IT Help Desk, Security.
|Available||Support: $5-$199 per agent per month Zendesk Suite: $89 per agent per month.|
|Customer Engagement, |
Omni-Channel, Sentiment Analysis, Social Listening, Social Media Analytics.
|Available||Get a quote.|
|Qualtrics||Web-based, Windows, |
|Ad-hoc Market Research Studies, Customer Effort Scoring, |
Voice of the Customer, &
|Demo available on request.||Starts at $3000 per year.|
|Customer Survey, Agent Coaching, Reporting & Analytics, |
Skills Management & many more.
|Available||Get a Quote.|
|Customer Experience Management, Customer Retention, |
Survey Design, Text Analytics,
|Demo available on request||$40 to $350 per month.|
#1) HubSpot Service Hub
Best for: Startups, small businesses, and enterprises.
HubSpot Pricing: Free for most of the features
One of the best Customer service software that makes customers happier, keeps them longer and grows your business faster.
- Respond Faster – by adding live chat and bots to your website
- Respond Better – universal inbox that aggregates all customer communications and service history
- Help Customers – Reduce customer service inquiries with a knowledge base
- Turn Customers Into Promoters – surveys and quantitative feedback
Verdict: Best fastest customer experience tool for genuine human interaction when customers don’t tolerate scripts, queues, or robotic service.
Best for: Startups, small and medium-sized businesses, enterprises.
LiveAgent Pricing: It has a freemium pricing model and offers a free 14-day trial. The All-Inclusive plan will cost you $39/month per agent.
One of the best help desk software on the market that streamlines communications, improves agent efficiency and increases customer satisfaction through advanced functionality. Enjoy a robust ticketing software, a native live chat solution, knowledge bases, customer portals, a built-in call center, and more.
- Native live chat: Utilize pre-chat forms, real-time typing view, proactive chat invitations, or track which pages on your site are being viewed & for how long.
- Universal inbox: Streamline all customer communications into a single dashboard. LiveAgent connects with unlimited phone numbers, email addresses, live chats, knowledge bases, various social networks (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter), and other specialty apps such as Viber.
- Knowledgebase/Customer Portal: Empower your users with self-service by creating multiple stunning knowledge bases or customer portals. They are fully customizable and buildable with a WYSIWYG editor.
- 40+ third-party integrations: Connect LiveAgent with all the tools and apps you use on a daily basis.
- Mobile applications: iOS and Android apps are available for download for customer service on the go.
- Multilingual support: LiveAgent is available in over 40 language translations.
Verdict: LiveAgent is a powerful help desk tool that offers advanced automation features. The software fosters collaboration and improves workflow efficiency. It’s ideal for remote teams of all sizes.
Best for: Startups, small businesses, and enterprises.
Price: Zendesk offers different pricing plans for different products. Zendesk Suite will cost you $89 per agent per month. It offers a free trial.
Zendesk offers a powerful and flexible platform for customer service and engagement. It is a scalable platform and can be used by businesses of any size. Zendesk offers the features of security, help desk software, ticketing system, knowledge base, and community forums.
- Sunshine is the open platform for CRM which can be used for designing personalized customer experiences and customer applications. Zendesk is also built on sunshine.
- It provides security features for Application security, Product Security, and Data Centre and network security.
- Zendesk knowledge management software will give you the freedom to translate articles in 40 different languages.
Verdict: Zendesk customer service platform will improve communication and help you to convert interactions into relationships. It is rich in features like a Ticketing system, Knowledgebase, Community forums, etc.
Best for the teams of any size.
Price: Get a quote. A free trial is available for the product.
Clarabridge is a text analytics and customer experience management software. It offers a powerful social engagement and analytics platform which will drive fast response and deep insights. It can work with structured and unstructured customer data.
- It can capture the feedback from any channel like voice recordings, agent notes, chat logs, or social media.
- CX Analytics will provide you the insights about conversations.
- Clarabridge is backed by AI and can capture interaction from any medium.
- CX Social can be used by the teams of any size to help their customers.
Verdict: It is best for social listening, media analytics, media management, media reporting tools, speech analytics, surveys, and text analytics.
Best for any sized business.
Price: You can get a quote and request a demo. As per the online reviews, it offers a free plan and the software price starts at $3000 per year.
Qualtrics is the software for a survey, research and experience management. It has built-in intelligent features like Text IQ, Stats IQ, and Predict IQ. It can be integrated with the tools that you are already using.
- It has the features of Customer Analytics and Customer Retention.
- This platform offers Customer Surveys Software.
- It has Digital CX.
- It can perform Closed-Loop Follow Up.
Verdict: Qualtrics is the platform for customer, employee, product, and brand experiences. It has functionalities for form building, multi-channel surveys, and data analytics.
Best for small to large businesses.
Price: You can get a quote for their pricing details. A demo will be available on request.
Genesys offers customer service solutions for Contact Center, IT, Marketing, Sales, and Small Businesses. It offers innovations in automation, Omnichannel, Blended AI, Asynchronous Messaging, and Google Cloud Contact Center AI.
- It has features for Speech and text analytics.
- It has functionalities for interaction recording, customer surveys, and agent coaching.
- It has features of Workforce Optimization, Workforce Management, and Quality Management.
Verdict: Genesys Customer Experience platform is rich in features and functionalities with improved call management and enhanced call routing capabilities.
Best for small to large businesses.
Price: A demo is available on request. You can get a quote for their pricing details. As per the online reviews, it will be priced in the range of $40 to $350 per month.
Medallia offers a cloud-based platform for Customer Experience. It has features for data collection, benchmarking, customer recovery, and data integration. It will provide detailed insights in real-time.
- It provides interactive analytics.
- It has features for Text analytics and a Push Reporting.
- It offers the functionalities for Media sharing and Mobile feedback.
Verdict: Medallia offers Enterprise Feedback Management SaaS platform and Customer Experience Management platform for financial services, retail, public sector, telecom, and B2B. This platform will allow you to collect feedback from any device which is connected to the internet.
#8) IBM Tealeaf and Customer Experience Suite
Best for small, medium, and large businesses.
Price: Contact the company for its pricing details.
IBM Tealeaf is the digital customer experience software which is powered by AI. IBM also offers the customer experience suite with features like creating dynamic content, connecting with customers, improving collaboration, and analytics.
- IBM Tealeaf will help you to boost conversion and revenue with the help of customer data analytics.
- It provides AI-powered struggle analytics.
- It will help you to improve customer value by creating behavior-based marketing segments.
- It will help you to get instant feedback and understanding from the customers.
- It will alert you for malicious activity.
Verdict: IBM Tealeaf is a cloud-based Customer Experience platform. This platform has features of ready-to-use & customizable reports and dashboards.
Website: IBM Tealeaf
Best for Small, Medium, and Large businesses.
Price: Get a quote for their pricing details.
ClickTale provides Experience Analytics platforms for Web, Mobile, and Apps. It provides you the website analytics platform which analyzes the user behavior and provides the latest updates about your website.
- ClickTale has features of human and machine intelligence.
- It has an enterprise-level scalability.
- It provides data-rich visualizations.
Verdict: ClickTale Experiences Analytics platform is a web-based solution and can be used on Windows, Mac, Android, and iPhone/iPad. It is a SaaS service and will provide you the updates for your website.
Best for small, medium, and large businesses.
Price: SAS offers a free trial. You can get a quote for their pricing details.
SAS Customer Experience Management platform offers various solutions like Intelligent Advertising, Marketing Automation, Marketing Optimization, and Real-time decision Manager. It has features for creating and maintaining complete customer profiles. It can consolidate data into a single view of the customer.
- With customer insights, SAS will help you with marketing decisions.
- With SAS Marketing Automation, you will be able to conduct more campaigns which are automated, trackable, and repeatable.
- SAS Intelligent Decisioning will provide you analytically driven real-time customer interactions.
- SAS Marketing Optimization feature will provide more information about business variables.
Verdict: SAS intelligent platform is a complete solution for online advertising. Ad server processes will become more efficient with the SAS platform.
Best for businesses of any size.
Price: You can contact the company for pricing details. As per the online reviews, OpenText Experience Suite has four pricing plans i.e. Personal (Free), Team ($5 per user per month), Business ($10 per user per month), and Enterprise ($30 per user per month).
The OpenText platform provides a set of integrated CEM solutions. This platform will deliver personalized content and customer engagement. It is based on the call recording analysis, email communications, social media, etc.
It provides customer behavior analytics and interactions. It can be deployed on-premises or in the cloud. OpenText, can be used on any device.
- It has Web content and customer communications management.
- It will allow you to automate the forms.
- It has features for Digital Asset Management and Workforce Optimization.
- It can personalize and optimize the customer experiences on any device.
Verdict: OpenText provides content management solutions to large companies which will help you to manage the content and unstructured data.
#12) Sprinklr Care
Best for small, medium, and large businesses.
Price: You can get a quote for their pricing details. As per the online reviews, the price of Sprinklr will be in the range of $60000 to $100000 per year. It offers customized pricing.
Sprinklr provides a cloud-based platform for products like Social and Messaging Suite, Advertising, Marketing, and Research. Sprinklr Core Platform can effectively manage customer experiences. It centralizes the data from social media. It can be used on any device.
With Sprinklr, you will get business outcomes based on historical and ad-hoc data.
- Sprinklr provides smart content management through Asset management and Campaign Management.
- Audience Management feature will collect customer data with their interests and past interactions data.
- It will help you to build the 360-degree profile of a customer.
- It has features for Governance and distributed user management.
Verdict: Sprinklr provides an online solution for complete social media management. It has features like social data visualization, content marketing, audience management, etc.
Website: Sprinklr Care
#13) Adobe Experience Manager
Best for Small, Medium and Large Businesses.
Price: You can get a quote for their pricing details. As per the online reviews, price depends on the implemented components. The price will be in the range of $250000 to $1000000 per year.
Adobe Experience Platform is an open and extensible solution and it offers intelligent tools and services. It has features of Customer Location Mapping, Customer Data Platform, Data Governance, etc.
- It provides the Experience Data Model tool and various APIs to help you build the custom experience-oriented application.
- Adobe Audience Manager and Adobe Experience Platform will together create the Customer Data Platform.
- It provides the services of Identity Service and GDPR Service.
- It has features of Data Governance, Data Ingestion, and Data Science Workspace.
Verdict: Adobe Experience Manager supports various platforms i.e. Windows, Mac, Linux, Android, iPhone/iPad. It is the solution for the teams of any size and for any industry. It provides features like real-time segmentation and customer profile, AI & Machine learning, and identity control.
Website: Adobe Experience Manager
#14) Salesforce Service Cloud
Best for: Businesses of all sizes.
Price: Starts from $25 user/month.
Salesforce Service Cloud is a powerful platform for making your omnichannel customer service quick and efficient.
- Omni-Channel Routing embraces such communication channels as web, email, phone, web or mobile Live Agent chats, social media (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Google+, and Sina Weibo), community sites, and even video chats.
- Case Management enables automated case creation, prioritization, assignment, escalation, and reassignment.
- Knowledge Base supports your customer self-service with comprehensive articles, which can be added to your website, self-service portal, and customer community.
- Einstein Bots (Salesforce chat bots powered by artificial intelligence) can answer customer questions and solve their routine issues (like checking claims status or modifying orders) round-the-clock.
Verdict: A customer service platform that improves your customer communication, drives higher customer satisfaction and better retention.
As we have seen in this article, customer experience software will collect customer data, extract insights, and will give you an in-depth knowledge of your customers. HubSpot is customer service and engagement platform with features like help desk, ticketing system, knowledge base, etc. Clarabridge can capture the interaction from any medium and is backed by AI.
Qualtrics is a digital customer experience platform and has features of customer analytics and retention. Genesys offers functionalities like interaction recording, customer surveys, and agent coaching.
Medallia is a cloud-based customer experience platform with features like text analytics and Push reporting. IBM Tealeaf is an AI-powered customer experience software.
ClickTale Experience Analytics Platform is for Web, Mobile, and Apps. Most of these providers have a quote-based pricing model.
Hope this article will help you in selecting the right customer experience system for your business.