List of The Most Popular Digital Marketing Software With Features & Comparison. Read This Review To Select the Best Online Marketing Tool for Your Business:
You might have seen several changes in the marketing field from the past several years on how the goods and services are now being promoted.
Ultimately, the ultimate aim of every business is to offer products, attract customers, engage them, and retain those customers for future sales.
Businesses that are following such aims need to adapt to these marketing changes to stay in the market. Those who fail to do so will fall far behind.
In today’s competitive economy, marketing is obviously not an easy task. You need to be aware of modern trends, technologies, and patterns to grow your business wisely.
What You Will Learn:
- What Is Digital Marketing Software?
- List of Top Digital Marketing Software
What Is Digital Marketing Software?
Now, the world has moved towards digitization and traditional marketing methods are becoming obsolete now.
That’s a fact as things are now changing dramatically and the businesses also have to think accordingly.
Nowadays everyone knows what digital marketing is and how it influences businesses to sell products conveniently compared to traditional marketing tactics. Digital Marketing means marketing goods and services via any digital or electronic media.
We can sell products and services through the digital medium but can it reduce the efforts we put in traditional marketing?
Obviously, the answer is no. Both Traditional and Digital marketing are very different approaches. You need to be aware of both types of marketing and if you fail to do so then you will have a great downfall.
That’s the reason why we need digital marketing software to simplify most of our work and focus more on what we like the most. A software that helps you to target audience, generate reports and analytics, create landing pages, and perform all other types of promotion techniques can be considered as an online marketing software.
Now, let’s have a quick check on why this digital marketing tool is so important to use.
Digital Marketing Solution Market Trend
As you can see in the below image there are some key highlights shown for the digital marketing software market.
The Key Highlights Include:
- Market Growth – The global market for this software is expected to grow at a CAGR of close to 17% from 2018-2022.
- Market Driver – Increasing budget for digital marketing.
- Market Trend – Acceptance of cross-platform and multi-channel marketing.
The above graph shows us the market size of the US online marketing software market size by type from 2014-2025. You can see tremendous growth in CRM and marketing automation software because these tools help companies to build and strengthen their customer relationships, analyze and identify customer behavior, and drive effective sales.
Other software like email marketing, search marketing, campaign management, etc. are also proving to be the factors responsible for such dramatic change. In today’s modern era, we need such tools and services to expand our market and get better results.
Given below are some great online marketing software that can help companies to stay at the top of the market by being relevant and digitized enough.
List of Top Digital Marketing Software
Enlisted below are some of the top Digital Marketing tools with a comparison table and review section. You can choose the tool that best suits your needs.
- Campaign Monitor
- Google Analytics
Comparison Table of Digital Marketing Tools
|Basis||Category||Free Trial||Suitable For||Pricing||Integration||Our Review|
|WASK||All in one digital advertising software.||Available for 15 days.||Beginners and digital marketing professionals.||Cheap and affordable (starting at $9 per month).||Strong|
|Whatagraph||Marketing Analytics and Social Media Reporting Tool.||Available for 7 days.||Marketing Professionals, freelancers to large organizations.||It starts at $119/month for annual billing.||Strong|
|Oribi||Marketing Analytics Tool||Available||Business of all sizes.||It starts at $540 per month.||ok|
|Semrush||All-in-one marketing toolkit.||Available||Digital Marketing Professionals||High range starting at $99.95/month.||Strong|
|HubSpot||All in one inbound marketing.||Free download available.||All types of inbound marketing techniques.||High range (starting at $35).||Strong|
|Sendinblue||Digital Marketing Tool||Free plan available||Digital Marketing professionals.||Free, |
Lite: Starts at $25/month
Premium: Starts at $65/month.
|Mapify360||Software to find unclaimed & unoptimized local businesses.||No||Marketers||$97 limited period offer||--|
|MailChimp||All in one marketing tool.||Free plan available||Especially email marketing.||Cheap and affordable (starting at $9.99).||Nice|
|Marketo||B2B marketing||No free trial||B2B, Marketing automation, and Leads.||Custom (not known).||Good|
|Campaign Monitor||Email marketing||Free account for 5 subscribers.||Personalized email marketing.||Affordable (starting at $9).||Ok|
|Google Analytics||Analytics as well as marketing.||Free version||Deeper insights and analytics.||Free up to 5M impressions.||Powerful|
Best for beginners, small business owners, digital marketing professionals, corporates, and agencies.
WASK is an all-in-one online software that enables you to easily manage all your digital ad accounts on a single platform. Users start to design, create, manage and optimize their Facebook, Instagram, and Google ads immediately after connecting their ads account1 into WASK.
One of the best qualities of the software is being super easy to use. Even beginners and those who want to start from scratch can place ads in minutes using WASK.
- Finding the perfect audience with AI. Based on data of website and social media accounts. Also integrated with Facebook Pixel.
- Free design tool. Free templates, layers section, lots of stock images, background colors, shapes, emojis, and story borders. Simply everything you require when you design for social media.
- Automation features such as Autopilot, Scheduler, and A/B Test. Buys you extra time.
- Optimization features such as performance comparison and reporting tools. Increases your ad efficiency.
- WordPress integration enables you to use the data of your website.
WASK offers three types of different pricing plans:
- Basic: For those who have only one ad account ($9 per month).
- Premium: Up to 4 ad accounts ($19 per month).
- Professional: For professionals, marketing teams, and brands ($99 per month).
Every plan can benefit from all the tools. WASK also offers 15 days of free period for those who want to try. The software does not require billing info before the free trial ends.
Verdict: Suitable if you are a beginner and want to learn fast. Definitely cheap compared to what it offers. Good to see the data from every ad account on a single screen.
Best for marketing agencies, freelancers, small & medium businesses.
Whatagraph is a powerful reporting tool that aggregates and visualizes data from multiple sources. The tool can automatically pull data from the biggest social media platforms and Google Analytics, Google Ads and other Google products, several mailing tools, and over 30 different platforms with more on the way.
Whatagraph produces powerful, visual reports that can be sent out automatically. It also provides free reports and dashboard templates, but it’s entirely possible to build your own reports and track campaign performance. With an in-depth onboarding process, Whatagraph is the leading choice among digital marketing reporting tools.
- Whatagraph provides cross-channel reporting in a single dashboard. Everything from social media engagement to Google Ads goals to even Mailchimp campaign success – all campaign KPIs can be tracked at a glance.
- Client-facing reports can be delivered automatically, straight from the platform. Mailing can be set up regularly and send updates on your client’s digital marketing success.
- Although you will find the most popular data integrations available, Whatagraph also allows connecting custom data from Google Sheets or public API.
Pricing is quite flexible, providing annual and quarterly billing options. Above are annual pricing packages. Quarterly pricing is 119 EUR/mo for Professional, 269 EUR/mo for Premium, and 659 EUR/mo Growth. With the Growth package, it’s also possible to have custom integrations configured.
Verdict: Whatagraph is geared towards marketing teams running digital marketing campaigns on different channels. It’s perfect for tracking campaign progress and regularly reporting to customers.
Best for businesses of all sizes, business websites, eCommerce shops, and marketing agencies.
Oribi helps digital marketing by providing actionable insights on multiple attributes. It is an all-in-one marketing analytics platform. With the use of Oribi, you will find the right channel to invest in. Its Visitor Journeys capabilities make every step of individual visitors accessible and enable you to understand their specific behavior.
- Oribi provides ready-made beautiful reports.
- It has the facility to schedule the sharing of reports automatically.
- Oribi’s marketing attribution capabilities make the planning of marketing activities easier.
- Its optimization features will uncover the details like events that drive conversions, and where you lose the prospects, etc.
Pricing: Oribi can be tried for free. The Business Website pricing plans start at $630 per month, eCommerce shops plans start at $540 per month, and marketing agency plans start at $900 per month. All these prices are for annual billing.
Verdict: Oribi is an all-in-one tool for marketing analytics and can empower businesses of all sizes. It helps businesses for making smarter, data-driven decisions. The tool has cutting-edge technology and contains powerful features.
Best for freelancers, startups, and small to large businesses.
Semrush is an all-in-one marketing toolkit for digital marketing professionals. It can provide the services for SEO, Paid Traffic, Social Media, Content & PR, and Market Research. It has solutions for E-commerce, Enterprise, and competitive research. It will help you to spot new opportunities for growth.
You can discover top players, indirect competitors, their traffic shares & trends with Market Explorer. You can gain insights into your target audience and research your target audience.
- Semrush can provide analytics reports for organic research, advertising research, backlinks, keyword research, traffic analytics, and market explorer.
- It provides tools like SEO Writing Assistant, CPC Map, Keyword Magic Tool, Reports, Charts, etc.
- It has functionalities of Social media tracker, Social Media Poster, On-Page SEO Checker, Content Analyzer, PPC Keyword Tool, Ad Builder, etc.
The above image will show you the monthly billing plans. Annual billing plans are also available, Pro ($83.28/month), Guru ($166.62/month), and Business ($333.28/month).
Verdict: Semrush will help you to excel in your everyday marketing tasks. You can build, manage, and measure your campaigns across all online channels.
Best for Businesses of all sizes.
HubSpot is inbound marketing, sales, and service software that helps you to grow your business without any compromises.
It has more than 56,000 customers in over 100 countries and also integration with 200+ apps. Moreover, it also provides completely free CRM at its core because they believe that every organization must have a unified view of its customer database.
- All in one inbound marketing software with features like blogging, landing pages, email marketing, automation, lead management, analytics, CMS, social media, SEO, etc.
- Free CRM (Customer Relationship Management) system that helps you in generating leads, increasing revenue, and tracking your customer data.
- Build, design, and modify your website without any knowledge of IT with drag-drop functionality, effective landing pages, and email templates.
- Drive more and more traffic and get your content in front of the right people with real-time SEO suggestions.
- Convert visitors into conversion leads, track your targeted customers, and generate actionable insights and reports.
HubSpot offers three types of different pricing plans:
- Starter: For those who have just started ($35 per month).
- Professional: For automation and personalizing your marketing ($560 per month).
- Enterprise: For managing teams and brands ($2,240 per month).
You can also get HubSpot marketing tools for free. Just follow three easy steps, upload the HubSpot zip file to your website, and there you are.
Verdict: The best tool available for all types of inbound marketing techniques and free CRM.
Best for small to medium businesses.
Sendinblue offers a platform with all the Digital Marketing functionalities in one place. It has features and functionalities for email marketing, SMS marketing, chat, marketing automation, CRM, transactional email, segmentation, etc.
You will be able to design landing pages for your campaigns. You can integrate a custom Signup form on your website to increase your email contact list.
- Sendinblue provides the features for Facebook Ads that will help you to retarget contacts.
- For email marketing, Sendinblue offers the feature to design your message, personalize the content, machine learning-powered send-time optimization.
- Its marketing automation features will let you automate the marketing and sales processes.
- For transactional emails, it supports various setup options such as API, e-commerce plugins, marketing automation, etc.
- Sendinblue platform will let your monitor the performance in real-time.
Sendinblue offers four pricing plans, Free, Lite, Premium, and Enterprise. You can get a quote for Enterprise edition. The pricing for others is shown in the above image.
Verdict: Sendinblue is a platform with various functionalities required for digital marketing. It has tools for marketing automation, email & SMS marketing, transactional emails, CRM, Chat, landing pages, etc.
Best for marketers.
Mapify360 is an application that will help you with finding unoptimized and unclaimed local businesses in any city anywhere in the world. It is a cloud-based software. It supports Windows and Mac OS. It is just a 3-steps simple system that will help you to get new customers and provide traffic to their doorstep.
There is a huge list of businesses that you can help optimize their maps and get more clients. It includes restaurants, car mechanics, coffee shops, hairdressers, etc.
- Mapify360 can find unclaimed or unoptimized local leads.
- It will be easier to create a professional PDF optimization report.
- It can guide you for claiming a business for any of your clients.
- It provides the features to optimize any local business for higher rankings.
Mapify360 is a one-time investment of $ 97. It is available at a discounted price for a limited period. There will not be any monthly fees. It offers a 30-days money-back guarantee.
Verdict: This software will help you with finding small businesses and to convince them that they require your services.
Best for Newbies, Freelancers, and Small to Mid-sized businesses.
MailChimp was specially built for small businesses that were not able to use such premium tools and high-end services. These businesses are now increasing their productivity with MailChimp.
Firstly, it was developed only as an email marketing tool but now it is officially recalled as an “All-in-one” marketing tool for all types of business. Moreover, the tool has a very interactive and intuitive interface that helps newbies to start their work very easily.
- One-stop solution or we can say that one app for all solutions like Campaigning, Targeting audiences, and Generating insights.
- It offers a wide variety of pre-designed templates and can even customize them if you want.
- MailChimp helps you to identify your customer’s interests, likes and dislikes and thereby makes it easier for you to target your audience and increase your sales.
- Comes with advanced automation & segmentation, analytics & insights, A/B testing and Multivariate testing.
- With MailChimp, you can easily create, manage, deliver, and analyze.
MailChimp offers one free plan for businesses that are just getting started.
Its paid plans are flexible enough to meet the requirements of all business types:
- Essentials: For all types of basic needs (starting at $9.99 per month).
- Standard: For growing businesses that want more customers (starting at $14.99 per month).
- Premium: For advanced features and customization (starting at $299 per month).
Verdict: If you are a beginner then you must start with MailChimp until you realize your real potential and MailChimp will do that for you.
Official Website: MailChimp
Best for Mid to Large-scale enterprises.
Act-On is more than just a marketing automation software but is a cloud-based platform that helps marketers to stay communicated with their customers at every stage of buying. Act-On has great reporting metrics that help marketers to successfully analyze and evaluate their reports, insights, and campaigns.
It also lets you do inbound marketing, outbound marketing, drive sales, and check your marketing ROI.
- Inbound marketing lets you build beautiful landing pages that help in conversion, improves your website engagement, convert your social media followers into leads.
- Outbound marketing helps you in automated nurture campaigns, lead scoring, and list management as well.
- Easy to use and setup, quick return on investment, native CRM integrations, easy administration, and quality support to customers.
- Generate useful reports and analytics with the help of campaigns, email performance, landing page, website traffic, conversions, etc.
- Act-On helps every type of marketers from small to mid and from large to diverse organizations to target their market much effectively.
Act-On offers two pricing plans:
- Professional: For growing business and teams (starting at $900 per month).
- Enterprise: For large enterprises and organizations (starting at $2000 per month).
Verdict: Great marketing automation and lets you stay connected with your customers. It can be considered as one of the best available tools.
Official Website: Act-On
Best for Mid to Large-scale enterprises.
Emfluence is another digital marketing software and a cloud-based platform for Email marketing, Website tracking, and Marketing automation developed by digital marketers for digital marketers. It helps users to create complex email campaigns, nurture contacts, and run the A/B test.
Moreover, Emfluence helps users with planning digital strategy, web designing & development, digital tools for optimization, and creating a marketing platform.
- Intuitive and interactive dashboard for smart work, personalized emails for driving more sales, and automate multiple campaigns in a single time.
- Website tracking to check customer engagement with your website, social media marketing for targeting your audience, and marketing automation.
- Beautiful, interactive, and customizable landing pages that help in increasing more conversions.
- Form builders, surveys, marketing calendars, modal, lightboxes, etc. to grow and promote your business.
- Reporting and analytics with CRM to get deeper insights into your business.
Pricing: Its price is based on the number of active contacts you want. Contact Emfluence for more details about the actual pricing plans.
Verdict: Just a perfect tool for digital marketers as it is created by digital marketers by understanding the need for digital marketing.
Official Website: Emfluence
Best for Mid to Large-scale sales and Marketing teams.
Pardot is a Salesforce product of B2B marketing automation with the world’s top-rated CRM that helps marketers in creating meaningful connections and generating more pipelines.
It offers common automated marketing tasks such as creating campaigns, tracking customers, lead generation, designing landing pages, etc. for driving sales to market and sales organizations.
- Visitor tracking feature allows you to track which type of customers are visiting your website and with what content they are engaged in.
- Hosted and tracked marketing files with marketing automation helps you to automatically generate tracking URLs for monitoring content more in-depth.
- Real-time SMS alerts for tracking every move of your prospects, lead scoring & grading and lead nurturing.
- Automated lead assignment for saving time and energy, forms and landing pages for driving more sales, and progressive profiling with fewer fields.
- Dynamic content for digitized experience, automated email marketing to the target audience, and closed-loop reporting for calculating ROI.
Pardot offers three different types of pricing plans:
- Growth: For fuelling growth to business ($1250 per month).
- Plus: For growing business with automation and analytics ($2500 per month).
- Advanced: For advanced automation and analytics ($4000 per month).
Verdict: It comes with the world’s top-rated CRM and a powerful B2B marketing tool that is suitable for large teams and organizations.
Official Website: Pardot
Best for Mid and Large-scale enterprises and Marketing teams.
Marketo was founded in 2006 and emerged as one of the most popular and leading marketing automation platforms.
It gained so much popularity as the tool is very much flexible to use and allows users to customize it according to their own preferences and choices. It is a powerful tool for B2B marketers as it simplifies marketing tasks and generates more revenues.
- Powerful marketing automation, B2B marketing, Consumer engagement marketing, and Lead management.
- Email marketing, Inbound marketing, Loyalty marketing, Event marketing, and Campaign management.
- Real-time personalization for users, Optimization, and Measurement of ROI.
- Broad functionalities including CRM integration, Social marketing, Lead lifecycle management, and Marketing analytics.
- Account profiling, Sales connect for more sales engagement and Bizible tool by the market for accurate insights.
Marketo provides different types of solutions or products like Lead Management, Email marketing, Consumer marketing, Consumer base marketing, and mobile marketing. Their pricing has not been revealed on the website. You need to contact their sales team for more information.
Verdict: Another powerful B2B marketing automation tool with great consumer engagement and strong lead management.
Official Website: Marketo
Best for All types of Organizations.
Cake is one of the most powerful digital marketing and affiliate tracking software with high end integrated solutions to grow your business. It helps you to see clearly by managing, measuring, and optimizing marketing performance in real-time.
It allows you to perform all these tasks in one window through which businesses can have tighter control over their digital marketing with one software instead of using others for different purposes.
- Real-time tracking allows you to track your marketing efforts and see how they are performing in real-time.
- Robust integration with dozens of partner apps helps users to streamline their workflows and you don’t need to switch from one app to another for small things.
- Unmatched insights and in-depth analysis that helps users to make more informed decisions and understand what is best for them.
- Affiliate tracking is the most powerful feature that gives you a clear vision of your affiliates, digital marketing spending, and transparency in marketing.
- Customer support is highly reliable as it provides quality services to its users 24/7 on phone calls.
Pricing: Like Marketo, Cake offers different solutions for different needs and its pricing is also not revealed. You have to request a quote or contact the sales for their pricing plans.
Verdict: Cake can be perfect for those who love tracking their customers, reports, and insights as it provides real-time tracking and powerful affiliate tracking software.
Official Website: Cake
#14) Campaign Monitor
Best for All types of Business sizes and Freelancers who want automated email marketing.
Campaign Monitor allows you to create professional emails with customization from fonts to spacing between sections so that your email looks pixel perfect every time.
The best thing is that if you are a beginner then you can use some pre-designed templates to start your work and even make templates device optimized so that it looks perfect on every device. It makes it easier for users to create, send, and optimize templates as per their needs.
- Grow your business with powerful email marketing that uses drag-drop functionality and creative interface.
- Create personalized customer email journeys to keep your audience engaged and drive revenue.
- Smart segments for different types of customers with their respective interests and send emails accordingly for long term results.
- Become a pro player using thousands of integrated business apps that seamlessly connect your e-commerce platform, CRM, or website.
- Target huge audience at once by growing your email lists with the help of an analytics tool.
Campaign Monitor offers very simple and clear pricing plans:
- Basic: For all basic work ($9 per month).
- Unlimited: For frequent email campaigns ($29 per month).
- Premier: For optimizing better results ($149 per month).
Note: Prices of all the above plans are for 500 contacts only and the pricing increases as the contacts increases.
Verdict: Helps in building professional, intuitive, and customized email templates and keeps your audience engaged. It can be a great option for email marketers.
Official Website: Campaign Monitor
Best for Small to Mid-scale Organizations.
Textedly is a simplified SMS marketing service and is one of the easiest ways to instantly send 10 to 100,000 bulk SMS and mobile text messages. It provides powerful text message marketing services for every type of organization with easy tracking and unrivaled flexibility.
It is commonly used by retailers, schools, restaurants, professionals, enterprises, real-estates, and by almost every type of business.
- It lets you do mass group texting, schedule your text messages, reply text messages automatically, and supersize the message length.
- Inbound and Outgoing multimedia messaging services, Built-in link sharing, Custom subscriber data, and Free incoming messages.
- Inbox and one to one communication, Authentic text messages, CTIA, and Mobile carrier compliance, and Comprehensive analytics.
- Unlimited subscribers, Single send options, Mobile compatibility features, and Secured data & information.
Textedly offers one free Starter plan and seven different types of pricing plans:
- Plus: For $25 per month.
- Enterprise: For $40 per month.
- Elite: For $55 per month.
- Business: for $110 per month.
- Silver: For $160 per month.
- Premium: For $275 per month.
- Gold: For $550 per month.
Verdict: If you want a software for just bulk SMS marketing then you must go for no other tool than Textedly.
Official Website: Textedly
Best for Small and Mid-scale Businesses and Teams.
ActiveCamapign was built by keeping in mind all the aspects of small business that is necessary for the growth. It provides a user-friendly and interactive platform for seamless creation of email templates and sharing them using social media marketing to target potential customers.
Moreover, its smart automation techniques in each area help you to make meaningful connections to grow your business.
- Put the right emails in front of the right people by broadcasting, triggering, and targeted emails based on almost any factor.
- Email autoresponders help you send welcome emails, generic response and deliver lead emails automatically.
- With ActiveCampaign, you can find what works, and then test to find what works even better than that.
- Smart integration with more than 250 apps that you already use to simplify your work.
- Multi-user editing, audience segmentation, site tracking, link actions, custom data, revision history, etc. and much more.
Like Campaign Monitor, it also offers the same pricing concept starting for the first 500 contacts with no setup fees. Price increases as the contact increases.
Its plans include:
- Lite: For those who had just started ($9 per month).
- Plus: For all basic work ($49 per month).
- Professional: For growing teams ($129 per month).
- Enterprise: For large enterprises and firms ($229 per month).
Verdict: It can be the best option for campaign management for small businesses.
Official Website: ActiveCamapign
#17) Google Analytics
Best for All types of Businesses, Teams, and Freelancers as well.
Google Analytics is a web-based analysis service provided by Google that helps users to track website reports, traffic, and conversions. By tracking all such information, users can get to know about what actually is working for their business and how they can achieve their goals.
Analytics is integrated with AdWords for promoting your products and services to drive sales and ultimately helps in the growth of your business.
- Analytics intelligence gives you faster answers about your analytics data and helps in uncovering your insights to know how business is performing.
- Analytics includes the audience, advertising, acquisition, behavior, conversion, real-time, user flow, data freshness, and all other types of reports that one requires.
- Data analysis and visualization help in data access, filtering & manipulation, funnel analysis, segmentation, etc.
- Data collection and management for collecting and configuring APIs, custom variables, data import, and user access controls.
- Smart integration with Google ads, display and video ads, search ads, Google AdSense, Google Cloud, Search Console, and many other apps.
Google Analytics never charges any cost for those websites that gets less than 5 million impressions per month.
Good thing for small and mid-scale businesses as there is no cent to pay. If your website gets more than 5 million impressions then there’s a premium tool i.e. Google 360 that can handle up to 1 billion impressions per month and the cost is $150,000 per year.
Verdict: Good for everything and nothing bad about selecting this tool until your requirements are fulfilled.
Official Website: Google Analytics
You can select the best digital marketing tool based on your requirements and budget. Review the tools listed above and analyze the ones that match your requirement.
We discussed the features and applications of several Digital Marketing Software here. HubSpot, Act-On, and Emfluence the tools that are suitable for all types of inbound marketing. Tools like Pardot and Marketo are best for B2B marketing.
For bulk SMS marketing, you can opt for Textedly. Email marketing can be best done by MailChimp for beginners, and by Campaign Monitor for advanced users and professionals. Likewise, analytics can be best done by Google Analytics and affiliate tracking can be done by Cake.
Hope, you go for the best.