List & Comparison of Most Popular Email Marketing Services. Select the Best Email Marketing Company or Software for Your Business From This Exclusive List:
Email marketing is the easiest, fastest, and cost-effective way to reach new customers. It provides benefits like cost-effectiveness, personalization of email, segmentation, flexibility in designs, scalability, and A/B testing.
Digital marketing strategies like social media, website, and email marketing help large businesses to stand out from competitors. Small businesses use these strategies for improving brand awareness. Most of the businesses trust that these strategies help them in achieving their goals.
Marketing automation will make it easier to create a consistent customer experience. It will help you to send the right content to the right customer, at the right time.
Email Marketing Software or services provide the features of email automation. It can help you with setting up a welcome series for new subscribers or a reminder email. These tools provide the analytics on email open rates, clicks, etc. Based on these analytics you will get to know about the interests and can segment the contact list based on that.
What You Will Learn:
Top 10 Email Marketing Service Providers
- Constant Contact
Comparison Of Best Email Marketing Software Companies
|Our Ratings||Best for||Price||Pros||Cons|
|HubSpot||Popular marketing automation platform.||Starter: starts at $50/month|
Professional: Starts at $800/month
Enterprise: Starts at $3200/month
You can start for free.
All-in-one solution for marketing, sales, & CRM.
|It could be tricky to use it correctly.
Its onboarding fees could be in the range of $600 to $5000, depending on the package.
|Constant Contact||Best Email Service Provider.||Email: Starts at $20/month. |
Email Plus: Starts at $45 per month.
Free Trial: Available
|Tracking & Reporting.|
It provides high deliverability.
|The pricing is based on the number of contacts.
It provides limited automation.
|Sendinblue||Best Bulk Email Service for beginners.||Free|
Enterprise: Get a quote.
|It provides good automation features.|
Features like SMS marketing & Chat.
Unlimited contacts and 300 emails/day with the free plan.
|Needs improvement with editor & usability.|
|GetResponse||Webinar marketing.||Basic: $15/month|
All prices are for list size 1000.
A free trial is available for 30 days.
|You can create responsive landing pages.|
It provides the features of deliverability, auto-responders, Perfect time, & time travel, etc.
|Needs improvement with a drag & drop email editor.|
|AWeber||Most popular solution.||The price will be $19/month for 500 subscribers and unlimited emails.|
Free trial for 30 days.
|Automating marketing funnel.|
Subscriber’s management & segmenting.
700 mobile-responsive email templates.
|Needs improvement with drag & drop feature.|
Best for: HubSpot is the Best Email Marketing Software for marketers.
HubSpot Pricing: HubSpot offers three pricing plans for Marketing i.e. Starter (Starts at $50 per month), Professional (Starts at $800 per month), and Enterprise (Starts at $3200 per month). HubSpot also offers a free plan with features of email marketing, Forms, Ad management, Live chat, etc.
HubSpot provides the software for marketing, sales, customer service, and CRM. It has features of email tracking, meeting scheduling, and email automation. To help you connect with your customers it provides the features for tickets, customer feedback, and knowledge base.
- As marketing software, it provides the features of lead generation, marketing automation, and analytics.
- You will be able to queue up a sequence of personalized follow-up emails and reminders.
- You will be notified on opening the email, after clicking the link and opening the attachment.
Verdict: The platform will let you create templates for repetitive emails, measure their performance, and share accordingly.
#2) Constant Contact
Best for: Constant Contact is the best email marketing service.
Price: Constant Contact has two pricing plans for Email Marketing i.e. Email (Starts at $20 per month) and Email Plus (Starts at $45 per month). For Websites, it offers three plans i.e. Free, Starter ($10 per month), and Business Plus ($20 per month).
Constant Contact is an email marketing software that has functionalities like email marketing, websites, social ads, etc. to help you grow your business.
It provides easy to use features for email marketing campaigns. It will be easier to customize a thermal template with the help of drag and drop functionality. This platform will create professional looking and mobile-responsive emails.
- Constant Contact provides functionalities like social posting, inbox, scheduling, and analytics to make social marketing simple.
- It provides email marketing automation features like greeting new subscribers, triggering email series based on the clicks, resending emails to non-openers, etc.
- You will be able to segment the list for sending the right message every time.
- It provides powerful list building tools.
- The platform will let you track the email in real-time.
Verdict: Constant Contact is an online marketing platform with a Website builder, Facebook & Instagram Ads, Google Ads, Email Marketing Automation, and Lead-generation Landing Pages. It has tools for email marketing for e-commerce.
Website: Constant Contact
Best for: Sendinblue is the best bulk email service for beginners.
Price: Sendinblue has five pricing plans i.e. Free, Lite ($25 per month), Essential ($39 per month), Premium ($66 per month), and Enterprise (Get a quote).
Sendinblue will help you to design professional-looking emails. This platform makes use of machine learning-powered send-time optimization. You can personalize the content like adding the contact’s name. Sendinblue supports unlimited lists and contacts. The platform will allow you to segment the contacts lists in smaller parts.
- It has features of CRM, Marketing automation, Transactional email, and Segmentation.
- Landing Pages features will let you create dedicated pages for each campaign.
- You will be able to integrate custom forms to grow your contact lists.
- It provides features for Facebook Ads and Retargeting.
Verdict: Sendinblue will take care of data privacy and security. A/B testing features will help you to find the best message.
Best for: GetResponse is the best email blast service for webinar marketing.
Price: GetResponse offers monthly, yearly, and 2-yearly billing cycles. There are four pricing plans i.e. Basic ($15 per month), Plus ($49 per month), Professional ($99 per month), and Enterprise ($1199 per month). The pricing of each plan will change according to the list size. Basic, Plus, and Professional plans can be tried for 30 days.
GetResponse will help you to grow the audience, promote services, and sell products. It provides the functionalities for email marketing, marketing automation, landing pages, and auto funnel.
It provides Perfect Timing and Time Travel delivery tools that will make your emails to land in the right inbox at the right time. It will help you to send automated follow-up emails.
- GetResponse provides features for sending newsletters.
- It supports the segment-specific sends.
- Automated emails can be triggered after purchase, abandoned carts, website visits, etc.
- It provides a drag-and-drop email editor.
- It provides email analytics to help you track statistics and monitor the results.
Verdict: GetResponse’s powerful email marketing service has professional email templates, design tools that will be easy to use and provide unmatched deliverability. It can be integrated with several apps such as PayPal, Shopify, WooCommerce, etc.
Best for: AWeber is the popular email service.
Price: AWeber offers a free trial for 30 days. The pricing plans start at $19 per month for unlimited emails and 500 subscribers. Five more plans are available based on the number of subscribers.
AWeber provides email marketing solutions for small businesses. With Smart Designer, you will be able to create email templates automatically. It provides class-leading email deliverability. With the help of mobile apps, you will be able to capture leads, create emails, and analyze results on the go.
- AWeber has features for building and managing the contacts lists.
- It provides detailed analytics to help you know your audience.
- It provides the features of drag and drop email creation, powerful analytics, mobile apps, and sign up forms.
- AWeber has built-in A/B testing features that will let you experiment with subject lines, designs, and links.
Verdict: AWeber’s email automation capabilities will help you to send emails based on audience behavior. It provides the library of pre-built email templates.
Best for: Drip is the best email marketing automation tool.
Price: Drip provides a free trial for 14 days. For 2500 people in the account, Drip will cost you $49 per month. For 300 people, it will cost $122 per month and so on. You can check the price based on the number of people in the account.
Drip is the marketing e-commerce CRM platform. It helps in building personal and profitable relationships with customers. It provides the features and functionalities for customer data, personalization, engagement, and optimization.
- Drip has multichannel automation and behavior & event tracking.
- For customer data, it has functionalities like tags, custom fields, customer behavior, and integrations.
- For personalization, it provides the features of deep segmentation, behavior-based automation, and personalized content.
- Drip has features like automatic revenue attribution, insights dashboards, and workflow split testing.
Verdict: Drip provides detailed email analytics, deep customer insights, 24*7 email & chat support, and powerful segmentation features.
Best for: ActiveCampaign is best for email marketing automation and deliverability.
Price: ActiveCampaign provides four pricing plans i.e. Lite ($9 per month), Plus ($49 per month), Professional ($129 per month), and Enterprise ($229 per month). All these prices are for annual billing and for 500 contacts. It offers a free trial for the product.
ActiveCampaign is the platform for email marketing, marketing automation, and small business CRM. You can build email newsletters and create campaigns. It supports social sharing, geo-tracking, and conditional content.
For successful email marketing, it provides the functionalities of multi-user editing, revision history, managed deliverability, analytics, social sharing, site tracking, etc.
- ActiveCampaign provides features for broadcast emails that will let you send one-time email campaigns to anyone on your lists.
- It supports triggered emails that will help you with automatically sending emails based on the purchase or site visits.
- You can group your audience into segments to send targeted emails.
- Email autoresponders will help you with sending welcome emails or delivering lead magnets.
- You can schedule emails for a specific date and time. This feature is perfect for events or birthdays.
Verdict: Content management, automation, email marketing, and segmentation capabilities make ActiveCampaign a powerful platform for marketing automation.
Best for: MailChimp is the best all-in-one email marketing automation suite.
Price: Mailchimp has four pricing plans i.e. Free, Essentials (Starts at $9.99 per month), Standard (Starts at $14.99 per month), and Premium (Starts at $299 per month). You can sign up for free.
Mailchimp is an all-in-one marketing platform that has functionalities for email marketing, ads, landing pages, and CRM. Drag-and-drop builder and pre-designed templates will help you to create engaging emails. It has a Content Studio that will let you store and manage your images and files.
Suggested Read: Drip Vs MailChimp
- Mailchimp can provide the features for advanced segmentation and multivariate testing with Premium plans.
- It provides the features of behavioral targeting, advanced audience insights, event-based automation series, A/B testing, and 24*7 support.
- For marketing campaigns, it provides the features of Email, Landing pages, Digital ads, Social media, Postcards, Automation, and Signup forms.
- Content Studio feature will help you with finding the right content for your campaigns.
- Real-time analytics will give insights on campaigns that will let you know what is working and what is not.
Verdict: Mailchimp’s easy to use email builder will help you with email marketing. You will be able to create emails, ads, and landing pages from a single platform. The tool will allow you to customize your own automation to reach the right person at the right time.
Best for: ConvertKit is the best email tool for publishers.
Price: ConvertKit can be tried for free. It has four pricing plans based on the number of subscribers i.e. 0-1K subscribers ($29 per month), 1K-3K Subscribers ($49 per month), 3K-5K Subscribers ($79 per month), and more than 5K Subscribers (Calculate according to list size).
It provides unlimited customizable forms and email sends with all the plans.
ConvertKit is an email marketing platform for online creators. You will be able to organize the subscribers by tagging them based on their interests, activity, etc. This feature will help you with sending the right message at the right time by grouping the tags into segments.
- ConvertKit will let you embed forms to help you grow your email list.
- It has features to build landing pages.
- Automated email features will help you with increasing the conversations.
Verdict: ConvertKit is a reliable platform in terms of deliverability. Visual automation tools will give you the visibility of the funnels on the screen.
Best for: Mailerlite is the best email service and CRM for customer service and sales.
Price: Mailerlite is free up to 1000 subscribers and 12000 emails per month. It offers various pricing plans based on the number of subscribers i.e. 1-1000 subscribers ($10 /month), 1000-2500 subscribers ($15 per month), 2501-5000 subscribers ($30 per month), etc.
There will be no limitations on the number of emails to send, for the paid plans. Premium features can be tried for free for 14 days.
Mailerlite is the email marketing platform that has various capabilities like automation and landing pages for creating advanced email marketing campaigns. You will be able to track the results through email campaign reports. It has built-in photo editing functionality.
- Mailerlite provides the features of custom domains, embedded signup forms, and landing pages.
- It provides pop-up subscribe forms, promotion pop-ups, subscriber management, and unsubscribe page builder functionalities.
- It has advanced segmentation, A/B testing, auto resend, and email automation functionalities.
- It will deliver by time zone.
- It provides account management features like Domain authentication, Multi-user accounts, and User permissions.
Verdict: You will be able to create amazing campaigns with the help of a drag-and-drop editor, rich text editor, custom HTML editor, Newsletter templates, and e-commerce campaigns. You can optimize the campaigns with functionalities like A/B split testing, deliver by time zone, auto resend, and RSS campaigns.
Email marketing or digital marketing channels are used by several businesses to drive sales and revenue. Constant Contact, HubSpot, Sendinblue, GetResponse, and AWeber are our top five recommended email marketing services. All the above-mentioned email marketing services are best for different categories.
Sendinblue, MailChimp, Mailerlite, and HubSpot offers a free plan. HubSpot, ConvertKit, Drip, and Sendinblue have expensive pricing plans when compared to the others.
We hope, this article will guide you to choose the right email marketing service that fits your requirements.
Our writers have spent 20 hours on researching this topic. Initially, we shortlisted 14 tools but later the list has been filtered with the top 10 tools for your convenience.