List & Comparison of Most Popular Email Marketing Services. Select the Best Email Marketing Service for Your Business From This Exclusive List:
Email marketing is the easiest, fastest, and cost-effective way to reach new customers. It provides benefits like cost-effectiveness, personalization of email, segmentation, flexibility in designs, scalability, and A/B testing.
Digital marketing strategies like social media, website and email marketing help large businesses to stand out from competitors. Small businesses use these strategies for improving brand awareness. Most businesses trust that these strategies help them in achieving their goals.
Marketing automation will make it easier to create a consistent customer experience. It will help you to send the right content to the right customer, at the right time.
Email Marketing Software or services provide the features of email automation. It can help you with setting up a welcome series for new subscribers or a reminder email. These tools provide analytics on email open rates, clicks, etc. Based on these analytics you will get to know about the interests and can segment the contact list based on that.
What You Will Learn:
Top Email Marketing Service Providers
- Constant Contact
Comparison of Best Email Marketing Services
|Our Ratings||Best for||Price||Pros||Cons|
|Constant Contact||Best Email Service Provider.||60 days free trial available, |
Plus plan: $45/month.
|Tracking & Reporting.|
It provides high deliverability.
|The pricing is based on the number of contacts.
It provides limited automation.
|HubSpot||Popular marketing automation platform.||Starter: starts at $50/month|
Professional: Starts at $800/month
Enterprise: Starts at $3200/month
You can start for free.
All-in-one solution for marketing, sales, & CRM.
|It could be tricky to use it correctly.
Its onboarding fees could be in the range of $600 to $5000, depending on the package.
|Sendinblue||Best Bulk Email Service for beginners.||Free|
Enterprise: Get a quote.
|It provides good automation features.|
Features like SMS marketing & Chat.
Unlimited contacts and 300 emails/day with the free plan.
|Needs improvement with editor & usability.|
|Maropost||Sending dynamic emails||Essential: $251/month|
|Customizable, Flexible pricing, Drag-and-Drop email builder, Real-time analytical reporting||Not ideal for small businesses.|
|Aweber||Email Marketing Automation for Marketers, Digital Marketing professionals and Agencies.||Free plan available. Premium plan starting at $16.15 per month (billed annually)||Easy to use email builder with drag-and-drop feature||Creating forms and landing pages can feel challenging|
|ActiveCampaign||Digitial Marketing Agencies, Marketing professionals and businesses of all types.||Lite Plan: $9/month,|
Plus Plan: $49/month,
Professional Plan: $149/month,
Custom Enterprise Plan available.
|All-in-one solution that automates sales, CRM, and marketing, easy to create automation, Affordable price.||Basic looking dashboard.|
|Keap||Solopreneurs, new businesses, growing businesses, and established businesses.||It starts at $40 per month.||It is a fully customizable platform.||It is expensive.|
|GetResponse||Webinar marketing.||Basic: $15/month|
All prices are for list size 1000.
A free trial is available for 30 days.
|You can create responsive landing pages.|
It provides the features of deliverability, auto-responders, Perfect time, & time travel, etc.
|Needs improvement with a drag & drop email editor.|
#1) Constant Contact
Best for: Constant Contact is the best email marketing service.
Price: 60 days free trial available, Core: $9.99/month, Plus plan: $45/month.
Constant Contact is an email marketing software that has functionalities like email marketing, websites, social ads, etc. to help you grow your business.
It provides easy-to-use features for email marketing campaigns. It will be easier to customize a thermal template with the help of drag and drop functionality. This platform will create professional-looking and mobile-responsive emails.
- Constant Contact provides functionalities like social posting, inbox, scheduling, and analytics to make social marketing simple.
- It provides email marketing automation features like greeting new subscribers, triggering email series based on the clicks, resending emails to non-openers, etc.
- You will be able to segment the list for sending the right message every time.
- It provides powerful list-building tools.
- The platform will let you track the email in real-time.
Verdict: Constant Contact is an online marketing platform with a Website builder, Facebook & Instagram Ads, Google Ads, Email Marketing Automation, and Lead-generation Landing Pages. It has tools for email marketing for e-commerce.
Best for: HubSpot is the Best Email Marketing Software for marketers.
Pricing: HubSpot offers three pricing plans for Marketing i.e. Starter (Starts at $50 per month), Professional (Starts at $800 per month), and Enterprise (Starts at $3200 per month). HubSpot also offers a free plan with features of email marketing, Forms, Ad management, Live chat, etc.
HubSpot provides the software for marketing, sales, customer service, and CRM. It has features of email tracking, meeting scheduling, and email automation. To help you connect with your customers it provides the features for tickets, customer feedback, and knowledge base.
- As marketing software, it provides the features of lead generation, marketing automation, and analytics.
- You will be able to queue up a sequence of personalized follow-up emails and reminders.
- You will be notified on opening the email, after clicking the link and opening the attachment.
Verdict: The platform will let you create templates for repetitive emails, measure their performance, and share accordingly.
Best for: Sendinblue is the best bulk email service for beginners.
Price: Sendinblue has five pricing plans i.e. Free, Lite ($25 per month), Essential ($39 per month), Premium ($66 per month), and Enterprise (Get a quote).
Sendinblue will help you to design professional-looking emails. This platform makes use of machine learning-powered send-time optimization. You can personalize the content like adding the contact’s name. Sendinblue supports unlimited lists and contacts. The platform will allow you to segment the contacts lists in smaller parts.
- It has features of CRM, Marketing automation, Transactional email, and Segmentation.
- Landing Pages features will let you create dedicated pages for each campaign.
- You will be able to integrate custom forms to grow your contact lists.
- It provides features for Facebook Ads and Retargeting.
Verdict: Sendinblue will take care of data privacy and security. A/B testing features will help you to find the best message.
Best for Sending dynamic emails.
Price: There are 3 pricing plans and a 14-day free trial.
- Essential: $251/month
- Professional: $764/month
- Enterprise: $1529/month
If you wish to automate your entire email marketing campaign process, then Maropost should be at the top of your list of tools to check out. This is a platform that arms you with all the features you need to launch a successful email marketing campaign that converts your prospects.
You can use the platform to create and send personalized emails based on the information at your disposal. You can customer the email with images, text, and CTA buttons in order to boost engagement.
- Email Personalization
- Audience Segmentation
- Deliverability Metrics
- Email Campaign Optimization
Verdict: With Maropost, you can create email campaigns with a simple drag-and-drop tool. No coding knowledge is required. Plus, the platform also assists you with audience segmentation, which is essential for launching an email campaign that yields positive results.
Best for Email Marketing Automation for Marketers, Digital Marketing professionals, and Agencies.
Aweber makes it to our list because of its easy-to-use email builder and massive template library. With tons of pre-made templates, layouts, themes, colors, and stock images to choose from, Aweber makes it incredibly simple to create both transactional as well as marketing emails.
You can schedule emails so they can be sent automatically at the set time and date. Aweber also allows you to send emails in a targeted way by helping segment your email contact list. This way you only send messages to subscribers who are more likely to view and act on them.
- Drag and drop email builder.
- Integrates with several third-party applications like Google Analytics, Shopify, and WordPress.
- Allows you to organize subscribers using tags.
- Advanced reporting and analytics.
- A/B Testing.
Verdict: Aweber provides you with all the email marketing automation tools you need to launch a successful campaign. With advanced reporting, intuitive integrations, and split testing to improve deliverability, Aweber is a tool we recommend if you want your email marketing campaigns to yield positive results.
Price: Free plan available. Premium plan starting at $16.15 per month (billed annually)
Best for Digital Marketing Agencies, Marketing professionals, and businesses of all types.
Price: Lite Plan for $9 per month, Plus Plan will cost $49 per month, Professional plan will cost $149 per month. All the plans are billed annually. A custom enterprise plan is also available. You can use ActiveCampaign for free for 14 days.
ActiveCampaign is an all-in-one automation software that is revered in the sales and marketing community because of its email marketing capabilities. The platform helps marketers customize and send targeted messages to the right contacts, thus helping businesses save precious time and money.
Once the email campaign is launched, the software’s comprehensive reporting features allow you to analyze your campaign performance with real-time data. Get acquainted with data pertaining to your email campaigns, open, click, and buy rate… information you can leverage to improve your campaign’s performance.
- Drag-and-drop builder to design beautiful personalized emails.
- Group contacts into several segments to make sending targeted messages easier.
- Set autoresponders to automatically send welcome emails to customers.
- Schedule emails for a particular date and time.
- Integrate with third-party apps like Shopify and Stripe.
Verdict: ActiveCampaign is perfect for marketers who wish to dramatically simplify their email marketing tasks and make them more effective. Setting up email automation is simple with the software and you stand to save a lot of time and money by using ActiveCampaign to send scheduled and targeted emails.
Best for solopreneurs, new businesses, growing businesses, and established businesses.
Pricing: Keap offers the solution with three pricing plans, Lite ($40 per month), Pro ($80 per month), and Max ($100 per month). A free trial is available for 14 days.
Keap is a CRM and Sales & Marketing automation platform. It can automatically tag and segment the leads based on the criteria selected at the time of registration. This helps while sending personalized emails or confirmation emails. Keap provides easy to set up automations with email templates. It will let you customize your own email design.
- Keap has features for sending the curated emails according to the interests of the leads.
- It provides stunning and curated templates.
- It provides at-a-glance reports that help with tracking the campaign effectiveness.
- It has features for automatic segmentation of contacts in Keap’s CRM by personal information, industry, etc.
Verdict: Keap CRM contains sales and marketing automation capabilities. It is a fully customizable platform and will help you with collecting and organizing the contacts automatically through landing pages, custom lead forms, etc.
Best for GetResponse is the best email blast service for webinar marketing.
Price: GetResponse offers monthly, yearly, and 2-yearly billing cycles. There are four pricing plans i.e. Basic ($15 per month), Plus ($49 per month), Professional ($99 per month), and Enterprise ($1199 per month). The pricing of each plan will change according to the list size. Basic, Plus, and Professional plans can be tried for 30 days.
GetResponse will help you to grow the audience, promote services, and sell products. It provides the functionalities for email marketing, marketing automation, landing pages, and auto funnel.
It provides Perfect Timing and Time Travel delivery tools that will make your emails to land in the right inbox at the right time. It will help you to send automated follow-up emails.
- GetResponse provides features for sending newsletters.
- It supports the segment-specific sends.
- Automated emails can be triggered after purchase, abandoned carts, website visits, etc.
- It provides a drag-and-drop email editor.
- It provides email analytics to help you track statistics and monitor the results.
Verdict: GetResponse’s powerful email marketing service has professional email templates, design tools that will be easy to use and provide unmatched deliverability. It can be integrated with several apps such as PayPal, Shopify, WooCommerce, etc.
Best for: Drip is the best email marketing automation tool.
Price: Drip provides a free trial for 14 days. For 2500 people in the account, Drip will cost you $49 per month. For 300 people, it will cost $122 per month and so on. You can check the price based on the number of people in the account.
Drip is the marketing e-commerce CRM platform. It helps in building personal and profitable relationships with customers. It provides the features and functionalities for customer data, personalization, engagement, and optimization.
- Drip has multichannel automation and behavior & event tracking.
- For customer data, it has functionalities like tags, custom fields, customer behavior, and integrations.
- For personalization, it provides the features of deep segmentation, behavior-based automation, and personalized content.
- Drip has features like automatic revenue attribution, insights dashboards, and workflow split testing.
Verdict: Drip provides detailed email analytics, deep customer insights, 24*7 email & chat support, and powerful segmentation features.
Best for: MailChimp is the best all-in-one email marketing automation suite.
Price: Mailchimp has four pricing plans i.e. Free, Essentials (Starts at $9.99 per month), Standard (Starts at $14.99 per month), and Premium (Starts at $299 per month). You can sign up for free.
Mailchimp is an all-in-one marketing platform that has functionalities for email marketing, ads, landing pages, and CRM. Drag-and-drop builder and pre-designed templates will help you to create engaging emails. It has a Content Studio that will let you store and manage your images and files.
Suggested Read: Drip Vs MailChimp
- Mailchimp can provide the features for advanced segmentation and multivariate testing with Premium plans.
- It provides the features of behavioral targeting, advanced audience insights, event-based automation series, A/B testing, and 24*7 support.
- For marketing campaigns, it provides the features of Email, Landing pages, Digital ads, Social media, Postcards, Automation, and Signup forms.
- Content Studio feature will help you with finding the right content for your campaigns.
- Real-time analytics will give insights on campaigns that will let you know what is working and what is not.
Verdict: Mailchimp’s easy to use email builder will help you with email marketing. You will be able to create emails, ads, and landing pages from a single platform. The tool will allow you to customize your own automation to reach the right person at the right time.
Best for: ConvertKit is the best email tool for publishers.
Price: ConvertKit can be tried for free. It has four pricing plans based on the number of subscribers i.e. 0-1K subscribers ($29 per month), 1K-3K Subscribers ($49 per month), 3K-5K Subscribers ($79 per month), and more than 5K Subscribers (Calculate according to list size).
It provides unlimited customizable forms and email sends with all the plans.
ConvertKit is an email marketing platform for online creators. You will be able to organize the subscribers by tagging them based on their interests, activity, etc. This feature will help you with sending the right message at the right time by grouping the tags into segments.
- ConvertKit will let you embed forms to help you grow your email list.
- It has features to build landing pages.
- Automated email features will help you with increasing the conversations.
Verdict: ConvertKit is a reliable platform in terms of deliverability. Visual automation tools will give you the visibility of the funnels on the screen.
Best for: Mailerlite is the best email service and CRM for customer service and sales.
Price: Mailerlite is free up to 1000 subscribers and 12000 emails per month. It offers various pricing plans based on the number of subscribers i.e. 1-1000 subscribers ($10 /month), 1000-2500 subscribers ($15 per month), 2501-5000 subscribers ($30 per month), etc.
There will be no limitations on the number of emails to send, for the paid plans. Premium features can be tried for free for 14 days.
Mailerlite is the email marketing platform that has various capabilities like automation and landing pages for creating advanced email marketing campaigns. You will be able to track the results through email campaign reports. It has built-in photo editing functionality.
- Mailerlite provides the features of custom domains, embedded signup forms, and landing pages.
- It provides pop-up subscribe forms, promotion pop-ups, subscriber management, and unsubscribe page builder functionalities.
- It has advanced segmentation, A/B testing, auto resend, and email automation functionalities.
- It will deliver by time zone.
- It provides account management features like Domain authentication, Multi-user accounts, and User permissions.
Verdict: You will be able to create amazing campaigns with the help of a drag-and-drop editor, rich text editor, custom HTML editor, Newsletter templates, and e-commerce campaigns. You can optimize the campaigns with functionalities like A/B split testing, deliver by time zone, auto resend, and RSS campaigns.
Email marketing or digital marketing channels are used by several businesses to drive sales and revenue. Constant Contact, HubSpot, Sendinblue, GetResponse, and AWeber are our top five recommended email marketing services. All the above-mentioned email marketing services are best for different categories.
Sendinblue, MailChimp, Mailerlite, and HubSpot offer a free plan. HubSpot, ConvertKit, Drip, and Sendinblue have expensive pricing plans when compared to the others.
Suggested reading =>> Best Email Marketing Tools
We hope, this article will guide you to choose the right email marketing service that fits your requirements.
Our writers have spent 20 hours researching this topic. Initially, we shortlisted 14 tools but later the list has been filtered with the top 10 tools for your convenience.