Review of the Most Popular Data Analysis Tools for Your Business:
Data analysis is the process of working on data with the purpose of arranging it correctly, explaining it, making it presentable, and finding a conclusion from that data.
It is done for finding useful information from data to make rational decisions.
As it is done for decision making, it is important to understand the sole purpose of data analysis. The main purpose of data analysis is interpretation, evaluation & organization of data and to make the data presentable.
What You Will Learn:
- Data Analysis Methods
- Review of Top Data Analysis Tools for Your Business
- Comparison of Top Data Analytics Tools
- #1) Whatagraph
- #2) Xplenty
- #3) Zoho Analytics
- #4) Sprinkle Data
- #5) TIDAMI
- #6) Juicebox
- #7) Adverity
- #8) Dataddo
- #9) HubSpot
- #10) Oribi
- #11) Tableau Public
- #12) RapidMiner
- #13) KNIME
- #14) Orange
- #15) OpenRefine
- #16) Looker
- #17) Talend
- #18) Weka
- #19) R-Programming
- #20) Google Fusion Tables
- Additional Data Analysis Software
Data Analysis Methods
There are two methods of data analysis:
- Qualitative Analysis
- Quantitative Analysis
Qualitative Analysis: Qualitative Analysis is done through interviews and observations.
Quantitative Analysis: Quantitative Analysis is done through surveys and experiments.
Suggested reading =>> Qualitative vs Quantitative Data Analysis
Data Analytics Process
Data Analytics Process includes:
- Data Collection
- Working on data quality
- Building the model
- Training model
- Running the model with full data.
Some tips to analyze the data are:
- Remove unnecessary data before the analysis.
- You should not perform the analysis on a master copy of data.
Difference Between Data Analysis, Data Mining & Data Modeling
Data analysis is done with the purpose of finding answers to specific questions. Data analytics techniques are similar to business analytics and business intelligence.
Data Mining is about finding the different patterns in data. For this, various mathematical and computational algorithms are applied to data and new data will get generated.
Data Modeling is about how companies organize or manage the data. Here, various methodologies and techniques are applied to data. Data analysis is required for data modeling.
In this article, we will take a look at the top data analysis software in detail along with their features.
Review of Top Data Analysis Tools for Your Business
A list of the most popular Big Data Analytics Tools that are available in the market is explained below in detail.
Comparison of Top Data Analytics Tools
|Data Analysis Tool||Platform||Ratings||Verdict||Price|
|Whatagraph||Cloud-based||5 stars||Cloud-based||It starts at $119/month.|
|Xplenty||Windows & Mac||5 stars||Xplenty is a complete toolkit for building data pipelines.||Get a quote|
|5 stars||User friendly data visualization tool. Value for money.||Free Plan.
Cloud: Starts at $22/month (Basic);
On-premise: Starts at $150/month.
|Sprinkle||Cloud-based||5 stars||Sprinkle’s ability to create reports, segments, and dashboards with ease even|
for non-technical users sets itself apart from the rest of the business intelligence tools in the market.
|Get a quote for the pricing plans, Essentials, Professional, & Enterprise.|
|TIDAMI||Windows||5 stars||TIDAMI makes the analysis of numerical time data easier and more efficient. Only a few minutes are necessary to discover the tool and begin to use it!||Free version,
Professional version starts at 250€/year.
|Juicebox||Cloud-based||5 stars||The easiest solution for business users to create interactive data visualizations, dashboards, reports, and exploratory data stories.||Free Plan for up to 3 users with unlimited usage. Team Plan is $49/month for 5 editors, 15 viewers.|
|Adverity||Cloud-based||5 stars||Adverity is an intelligent marketing analytics platform that connects and transforms siloed data into rich visual dashboards and predictive insights that enable modern marketers to make the right decisions faster.||Get a quote|
|Dataddo||Cloud-based||5 stars||Dataddo provides stable, automated data pipelines easily, flexibly, and affordably.||It starts at $20 per data source.|
|HubSpot||Windows, Mac, Android, iOS, Windows Phone, Web-based||5 stars||The platform will provide you all the data required to make smarter, data-driven decisions.||It starts at $40 per month.|
|Oribi||Web-based, Windows, Mac, Linux, etc.||5 Stars||Oribi makes the analytics easier through the capabilities like event tracking.||It starts at $540 per month.|
|Tableau Public||Windows, |
|5 stars||Nice tool available for free with good features and functionalities.||Tableau Public: Free
Tableau Creator: $70 per user per month.
|Rapid Miner ||Cross-platform||5 stars||System is easy to use.|
Five products to choose from.
|Free: 10,000 data rows.
Small: $2500 per user/year.
Medium: $5000 per user/year.
Large: $10000 per user/year.
|4 stars||Works with Microsoft Azure and AWS.|
Easy to learn software.
|KNIME Analytics platform: Free.
KNIME Server: Starts at $8500
|4 stars||User-friendly graphical interface||Free|
|4 stars||Desktop application|
Multiple rows selection with filters.
Whatagraph offers visual data analysis with automated data source input and drag & drop functionality for building reports. Whatagraph’s biggest strength is in its easy setup and intuitive, visual interface.
Every data point is displayed in a widget that can be edited individually. This allows to paint an accurate picture of paid and organic advertising campaign progress. With 30+ integrations and the possibility of custom data addition, Whatagraph offers exceptionally intuitive and visual data analytics.
- Visual display options in the forms of charts, tables, KPI tracking widgets, and more.
- Pre-built templates for reports and dashboards are available for free.
- Regular reports can be sent out automatically.
- Data sources are connected automatically.
- Custom data can be imported via Google Sheets or Public API.
- Campaign goal tracking can be viewed in real-time.
Best Features: 30+ integrations with the biggest data providers, pre-built reports and dashboards, visual data display, automatic source connection, painless onboarding process.
- 7-day free trial.
- Professional 99 EUR/mon
- Premium 239 EUR/mon
- Growth from 609 EUR/mon
Verdict: A perfect tool for visual data analysis. Bonus points for simple communication avenue with customers via automated report emailing straight from the tool.
Xplenty offers a cloud-based solution for data integration and ETL. It has powerful on-platform transformation tools that help with cleaning, normalizing, and transforming their data with adherence to compliance best practices. You will be able to create simple, visualized data pipelines to your data warehouse or data lake.
- Xplenty has an intuitive graphic interface where you can implement ETL, ELT, ETLT, or replication.
- Efficiently centralize, transform, and prepare data for analysis.
- Transfer data between databases, data warehouses, and/or data lakes.
- 100+ pre-built connectors.
- Xplenty supports a Rest API connector to pull in data from any Rest API you need.
- 24/7 email, chat, phone, and online meeting support.
- It offers low-code or no-code options.
Tool cost/plan details: Contact Xplenty for pricing details and a free trial.
Verdict: Xplenty is a complete toolkit for building data pipelines. It is an elastic and scalable platform that can be used for running simple replication tasks as well as complex transformations.
#3) Zoho Analytics
Zoho Analytics allows you to analyze data in an efficient and cost-effective manner. No matter where your data is, you can get it analyzed using Zoho Analytics.
Zoho Analytics excels in offering a wide variety of data visualizing tools. You can take advantage of its AI-powered assistant that allows users to ask questions and get intelligent answers in the form of relevant reports.
- Wide variety of visualization options in the form of charts, pivot tables, summary views, KPI widgets, and custom themed dashboards.
- Augmented analytics using an AI and ML-powered intelligent assistant that can understand queries asked in natural language.
- Sleek mobile apps for both iOS and Android, enabling interactive data analysis of dynamic data.
- Collaborative analytics with fine-grained access control.
- Smart modeling to connect related data tables.
- Blending of data from multiple data sources for cross-functional analytics.
Best Features: 100+ connectors with pre-built reports and dashboards, drag-and-drop reports and dashboards designer, natural language querying, intelligent AI assistant.
Price: Free Plan. Basic ($22/month), Standard ($45), Premium ($112), and Enterprise ($445).
Verdict: The tool provides smart data alerts and forecasting. It makes use of AI, ML and NLP technologies.
#4) Sprinkle Data
Sprinkle is a no-code Analytics platform. Sprinkle lets you integrate, blend, and model data without writing any code.
- Build powerful dashboards and visualizations without any coding.
- Inbuilt ETL/ELT. Sync data from 100+ data sources into your warehouse in a few clicks. Automatic schema discovery and mapping.
- Create instant business metrics by using model builder UI.
- Data modeling directly on all tables in the warehouse. Does not require data to be loaded within the BI tool.
- Embedded analytics: Embed rich and interactive dashboards in your application.
- Get reports delivered to Email, Slack, webhooks.
Verdict: Sprinkle’s ability to create reports, segments, and dashboards with ease even for non-technical users sets itself apart from the rest of the business intelligence tools in the market.
TIDAMI software is dedicated to engineers and scientists who have to analyze numerical data (typically measured data). This tool is really helpful if you want to modify/create parameters, integrate models, visualize large amounts of data, select phases of particular interest, compare measures to models.
What it is not – a tool with artificial intelligence or a statistical approach with complex logic.
What it is – a practical tool with features to simplify the life of users (see below). No code is needed, and operations syntax is very intuitive. Its 3 strong points: efficiency, flexibility, reactivity.
- Files import (numerical data sampled at a constant time step in csv format).
- Interpolation tables definition and visualization (typically, calibration laws for measures, or model parts).
- Data processing: define your operations in a very intuitive syntax. For example, if “A” is a parameter, you can build a parameter “B” by writing “B = derivative(A)” or “B = 10 * exp(A)”.In addition, you can interpolate in previous tables to build your models.
- Efficient visualization: you can handle many charts at the same time. Synchronization of axes is helpful when you want to switch between them.
- Selection of phases of particular interest: you can define logic to build selections, that you can analyze phase by phase.
- Free version with limited functionalities.
- Complete version (250€/year for small business or academic, 500€/year for enterprise).
- Trial period of 3 months (no account, no credit card needed)
Verdict: TIDAMI makes the analysis of numerical time data easier and more efficient. Only a few minutes are necessary to discover the tool and begin to use it!
Juicebox is the easiest, most beautiful way to create visually engaging, interactive data visualizations and presentations. With a focus on data storytelling and usability, Juicebox stands out from other visualization tools. The pricing model is free for individuals and affordable for teams.
- A unique data storytelling approach.
- Easy-to-learn editing
- Interactive data visualizations with easy configuration.
- Simple styling options ensure a professional design.
- Visualizations automatically connect for drill-down data exploration.
- Connect to multiple data sources via data upload or database connection.
- Responsive layout for mobile viewing.
- User management with public or private publishing.
- Easy to get started. Non-technical users can learn how to build interactive data presentations, reports, and dashboards in minutes. Juicebox makes it quick to come up-to-speed, unlike more complex analytics tools.
- Professional design. Juicebox makes user experience design a priority so that the interactive applications reflect well on you. Pre-defined styles (fonts and colors) and layouts result in data visualization websites that look like they were custom-built.
- Data storytelling. Inspired by modern data journalism and visualization techniques, Juicebox apps focus on guiding end-users through data more like a presentation than a traditional self-service BI platform.
Price: Free Plan for up to 3 users with unlimited usage. Team Plan is $49/month for 5 editors, 15 viewers.
Verdict: Juicebox makes it possible to quickly create top-quality reports, dashboards, and infographics. Unlike more technical visualization solutions, Juicebox is able to combine lightweight, in-browser editing with impressive, modern visual design.
Adverity is a powerful end-to-end marketing analytics platform enabling data-driven marketers to make better decisions and improve performance across all campaigns and channels.
By revealing actionable insights and consolidating siloed data, Adverity makes it easy to identify opportunities to generate more revenue and demonstrate marketing ROI.
- Eliminate manual data collection by introducing fully automated, regular data fetches from over 600 data sources.
- Fully harmonize and enrich data coming from different sources with our enrichment templates, enabling you to easily tailor your data to match your needs without any coding required.
- Accelerate and simplify marketing reporting with flexible dashboards and our Out-of-the-box templates enabling you to quickly build advanced reports for the most common marketing use cases.
- Identify trends and anomalies to create campaigns that have a significant impact on business growth with our AI-powered proactive analytics
- Make use of ROI Advisor to analyze cross-channel performance without the need for third-party cookies to optimize ROI on all your marketing spend.
Verdict: Adverity is an industry-leading, end-to-end marketing analytics solution that enables companies to fully automate their data integration and marketing reporting to get from data to decisions in a fragment of time.
Dataddo is not itself a tool for performing data analysis, but a crucial element of the data architecture which provides analysts with the cleaned and integrated data to perform their tasks effectively.
Dataddo is a no-coding, cloud-based ETL platform that puts flexibility first – with a wide range of connectors and fully customizable metrics, Dataddo simplifies the process of creating data pipelines.
The platform seamlessly plugs into your existing data stack, so you don’t need to add components that you weren’t already using. Dataddo’s intuitive interface and simple set-up lets you focus on integrating your data, rather than wasting time learning how to use your ETL solution.
- Friendly for non-technical users with a simple user interface.
- Can deploy data pipelines within minutes of account creation.
- Flexibly plugs into users’ existing data stack.
- No-maintenance: API changes managed by the Dataddo team.
- New connectors can be added within 10 days from request.
- Security: GDPR, SOC2, and ISO 27001 compliant.
- Customizable attributes and metrics when creating sources.
- Central management system to track the status of all data pipelines simultaneously.
- Starts at $20/data source/month
Verdict: Dataddo provides stable, automated data pipelines easily, flexibly, and affordably. It takes just a few minutes to create your pipelines, and no-maintenance means you’ll be able to focus on data analysis without having to worry that your data is flowing.
HubSpot offers a Marketing Analytics Software that can measure the performance of the marketing campaigns. It is an all-in-one Inbound Marketing Software for your entire team with functionalities for blogging, landing pages, email, marketing automation, lead management, and analytics, etc.
- From the anonymous visitor to loyal customer, you will be able to track the complete customer lifecycle with HubSpot Marketing Analytics Software.
- It provides a facility to break down any report by the contact or company-level properties in your database.
- It has the functionality to let you create events for tracking actions taken on the website. This functionality will help you to understand the customer’s behavior and trigger automation workflows.
- You will be able to analyze the site’s performance with key website metrics.
Tool Cost/Plan Details: HubSpot offers three pricing plans for Marketing Hub, Starter (Starts at $40 per month), Professional (Starts at $800 per month), and Enterprise (Starts at $3200 per month).
Free Marketing tools are available with all features of HubSpot CRM plus features like Forms, Email Marketing, etc.
Verdict: HubSpot Marketing Analytics Software will give you a detailed report for your marketing assets such as website, landing pages, emails, blog posts, etc. The platform will provide you all the data required to make smarter, data-driven decisions.
Oribi is a marketing analytics platform that can collect 100% of your site automatically such as every button click, page visit, form submission, etc. All this information can be viewed anytime. Its marketing channel analysis capabilities will help you decide the right channel to invest in.
- With the help of Oribi, you can get visibility of every single step of individual visitors across different sessions and multiple domains.
- You can dive deeper into any event on your site to find the top-performing channels.
- Oribi’s Marketing Attribution features help with planning the marketing activities.
- It has functionalities for reports such as customizing the reports as well as scheduling the reports to share them automatically.
- It provides alerts if there are any changes in the key metrics.
Best Features: Optimization features, Marketing Channel Analysis, Visitor Journey, etc.
- Free trial
- Marketing agency: It starts at $900 per month
- eCommerce Shop: It starts at $540 per month
- Business Website: $630 per month
Verdict: Oribi makes the analytics easier through the capabilities like event tracking, insights & trends, marketing channel analysis, etc.
#11) Tableau Public
Tableau Public will help you to create charts, graphs, applications, dashboards, and maps. It allows you to share and publish all your creations. It can be used on Windows and Mac operating systems.
It provides solutions for desktop & server and has an online solution too. Tableau Online will allow you to connect with any data, from anywhere. Tableau Public provides six products, which include Tableau Desktop, Tableau Server, Tableau Online, Tableau Prep, Tableau Public, and Tableau Reader.
- It provides automatic phone and tablet layouts.
- It enables you to customize these layouts.
- You can create transparent filters, parameters, and highlighters.
- You can see the preview of the dashboard zones.
- It allows you to join datasets, based on location.
- With the help of Tableau Online, you can connect with cloud databases, Amazon Redshift, and Google BigQuery.
- Tableau Prep provides features like immediate results, which will allow you to directly select and edit the values.
Tool Cost/Plan Details:
Tableau Public: Free
Tableau Creator: $70 per user per month.
There are few more plans as well, which you can select as per your requirement.
Verdict: Tableau Public provides many solutions with different features for each solution. The system is easy to use. This tool can be used by an organization of any size.
Website: Tableau Public
RapidMiner is a software platform for data preparation, machine learning, deep learning, text mining, and predictive model deployment. It provides all data prep capabilities.
The tool will help data scientists and analysts in improving their productivity through automated machine learning. You will not have to write the code, to do the data analysis with the help of RapidMiner Radoop.
- Built-in security controls.
- Radoop eliminates the need to write the code.
- It has a visual workflow designer for Hadoop and Sparx
- Radoop enables you to use large datasets for training in Hadoop.
- Centralized workflow management.
- It provides support for Kerberos, Hadoop impersonation, and sentry/ranger.
- It groups the requests and reuses Spark containers for smart optimization of processes.
- Team Collaboration.
Tool Cost/Plan Details:
Free plan for 10,000 data rows.
Small: $2500 per user/year.
Medium: $5000 per user/year.
Large: $10000 per user/year.
Verdict: Tool is easy to use. It provides a powerful GUI. Even beginners can use this tool.
No coding skills are required. Great tool for machine learning. RapidMiner provides five products for data analysis, RapidMiner Studio, RapidMiner Auto Model, RapidMiner Turbo Prep, RapidMiner Server, and RapidMiner Radoop.
KNIME provides an open-source data analysis tool. With the help of this tool, you can create data science applications and services.
It enables you to build machine learning models. For this, you can use advanced algorithms like deep learning, tree-based methods, and logistic regression. Software provided by KNIME includes the KNIME Analytics platform, KNIME Server, KNIME Extensions, and KNIME Integrations.
- It provides a GUI in which using the drag-and-drop facility you can create visual workflows.
- No need for coding skills.
- It allows you to blend the tools from different domains like scripting in R and Python, connectors to Apache Spark, and machine learning.
- Guidance for building workflows.
- Multi-threaded data processing.
- In-memory processing.
- Data visualization through advanced charts.
- It allows you to customize charts as per your requirement.
- KNIME Server automates workflow execution and supports team-based collaboration.
- KNIME Integrations will allow you to integrate with Big Data, machine learning, AI, and Scripting.
- With the help of KNIME Integrations, you can import, export, and access the data from Big Data platforms like Hive, Impala, etc.
- With the help of KNIME Extensions, you can extend your platform.
Tool Cost/Plan Details: KNIME Analytics platform is free. KNIME Server price starts at $8500.
Verdict: Software is easy to learn. It is an open-source and provides a good number of features and functionalities for free. With Partner extensions, KNIME provides a set of commercial capabilities. You can run the KNIME analytics platform and KNIME Server on Microsoft Azure and AWS.
Orange is a data visualization and machine learning toolkit.
It is an open-source system that can be used by experts as well as beginners. It supports three operating systems i.e. Windows, Mac, and Linux. It allows you to use visual programming for the data analysis process. It provides many classification and regression algorithms.
- It provides interactive data visualization.
- Clever reporting includes the workflow history of every widget and visualization.
- Intelligent visualization with a great scatter plot.
- You can do exploratory data analysis.
- Many standard visualizations are included.
- As an interactive visualization platform, you can select data points from a scatter plot, node in a tree, and a branch in the dendrogram.
- For data analysis, choices made by you are remembered by Orange and it gives suggestions based on that.
Tool Cost/Plan Details: Free.
Verdict: Widgets provided by Orange, cover a large area, and allow you to create models for supervised and unsupervised learning, validation of the model, and filtering of data. Many widgets are available as add-ons. The graphical interface provided by Orange is user-friendly.
OpenRefine is a free and open-source data analysis software.
Even if your data is messy, OpenRefine will help you to clean, transform, and extend it. This tool will help you to transform data from one form to another. It will also help you to extend the data using web services and external data. It is available in fourteen languages.
- You will be able to work with large data sets easily.
- It allows you to link and extend the data using web services.
- For some services, you can upload the data to a central database through OpenRefine.
- You can clean and transform the data.
- It allows you to import CSV, TSV, XML, RDF, JSON, Google Spreadsheets, and Google Fusion Tables.
- You can export the data in TSV, CSV, HTML table, and Microsoft Excel.
Tool Cost/Plan Details: Free.
Verdict: This desktop application can be used by small, medium, and large companies. It allows you to select multiple rows using filters and apply commands. It supports many file formats for import and export.
Looker will help you in business intelligence, analytics, visualization, and data management. It is a cloud-based platform.
For ease of use, Looker provides drag-and-drop for elements, roles assigning, and mapping features. It provides accurate charts and tables so that you can view the data easily in a much detailed way. It helps in creating mini-applications. For this, you can use the language Look ML. This language is easy to learn.
- It provides robust security for data.
- For data security, it queries the data, finds the answer, and stores it in a cache. The cache will automatically get cleared after 30 days or you can shorten this time.
- Data security is also provided by setting permissions and controlling access to the data.
- For visualizations, fresh data will be taken directly from the source.
- For more details, you can see row-level details.
- It provides an expansive visualization library.
- It allows you to customize the reports for Google Ads and Facebook Ads.
Tool Cost/Plan Details: Contact them for pricing details.
Verdict: Looker serves small, medium, as well as large companies. It provides a web-based interface and real-time analytics. It is easy to use. Even if you don’t know SQL, good learning material like videos and documentation are provided.
Talend is a cloud-based platform for data integration. An on-premises solution is also available. It works with AWS, Google Cloud, Azure, and Snowflake. It supports multiple cloud environments, public, private, and hybrid.
It provides free as well as commercial products. Free products can be used on Windows and Mac. Talend offers different features for data integration, data quality, and data management.
- With the help of the data integration platform, you can build for relational databases, flat files, and cloud apps ten times faster.
- Real-time and IoT analytics.
- No need for manual coding. Cloud API services will allow you to build, test, and deploy.
- Talend Open Studio for data integration will allow you to map, aggregate, sort, enrich, and merge the data.
- No need for scripting for file management.
- Talend can be integrated with many databases, SaaS, Packaged Apps, and technologies.
- The open studio has multiple designs and developing tools.
Tool Cost/Plan Details: Talend provides free software. The cloud integration platform price starts at $1170 per user per month.
Verdict: Talend is a popular tool as it offers several features and functionalities for free.
It allows you to connect data with iPaas. It provides many free products. Even Open Studio for Big Data is a free and open-source. You can customize it for your project. It is a powerful integration ETL tool and the system is easy to use.
Weka provides machine learning algorithms for data mining. It can be used for Data preparation, classification, regression, clustering, association rules mining, and visualization. It can be used on Microsoft Windows, Mac, and Linux operating systems.
- It provides a graphical user interface.
- It can work with large datasets.
- It provides many regression and classification tools.
Tool Cost/Plan Details: Free.
Verdict: Online courses are available to learn Weka for data mining and machine learning. All techniques are based on the consideration that data will be in a flat-file format.
R is a programming language. It provides a software environment for free. It is used for statistical computing and graphics. It can be used on Windows, Mac, and UNIX.
It will allow you to link C, C++, and FORTRAN code. It supports object-oriented programming features. R is called as an interpreted language as instructions are executed directly by many of its implementations.
- It provides linear and non-linear modeling techniques.
- It can be extended through functions and extensions.
- It can perform time-series analysis.
- Most of the standard functions are written in R language.
Tool Cost/Plan Details: Free.
Verdict: R is the language that is mostly used for data science as it provides features useful for data science. Some of the features which are very helpful for data science are multiple calculations with vectors, running code without a compiler, data science application functions, and statistical language.
#20) Google Fusion Tables
It is a web application that will help you to gather, visualize, and share the information in data tables. It can work with large data sets. You can filter the data from thousands of rows. You can visualize the data through charts, maps, and network graphs.
- Automatically saves the data to Google Drive.
- You can search and view public fusion tables.
- Data tables can be uploaded from spreadsheets, CSV, and KML.
- Using Fusion Tables API, you can insert, update, and delete the data programmatically as well.
- Data can be exported in CSV or KML file formats.
- It allows you to publish your data and the published data will always show the real-time data values.
- You can merge two tables. This feature will allow you to merge other people’s data.
- Even after merging, if the data of one table is updated then you will see this updated data in the merged table. Location tables can be converted into maps.
Tool Cost/Plan Details: Free.
Verdict: As it is a web-based application, it can be accessed through a browser on any system. With fusion tables, you can work with large data sets. It allows to merge table of the other people with yours, but at the same time, it also provides privacy options. You can easily share the data through links.
Website: Google Fusion Tables
Additional Data Analysis Software
#21) Qlik Sense:
Qlik Sense is an analytics platform for any device. It provides a cloud-based platform. This tool is for any sized businesses. Qlik works with several databases like IBM DB2, Impala, Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle, Sybase, and Teradata.
Qlik can be extended and combined with other technologies using APIs. It provides features like drag-and-drop functionality, smart search, provides real-time analytics anytime and anywhere. It provides a basic plan as well as a business plan. The basic plan is free and the cost of the business plan is $15 per user per month.
Website: Qlik Sense
It is the tool for social network and content analysis. With this tool, data analysis is done in Microsoft Excel. This tool provides data importers and reports. The tool is useful for data-driven marketers.
NodeXL has included social media analysis features. The tool provides good features for research work as well. Its other features include importing data from social media, PowerPoint export, and network visualization.
For academic and personal use, the cost of the tool is $199. For corporate use, the price is $75 per month.
GoodData provides a cloud-based platform for data analytics. It will help you while working with complex data. This tool will allow you to deliver fully managed insights to your customers.
The tool can work with any data source and visualization. The tool enables you for agile development and flexible product design. It is a business intelligence platform and will serve as a service.
This tool is for data integration, data mining, and information dashboards. It also provides OLAP services. This business intelligence software supports Windows, Mac, and Linux operating systems.
With Pentaho, you can work in a hybrid and multi-cloud environment. It has functionalities like IoT analytics, big data integration, real-time data analysis, and predictive modeling. No coding skills are required. The tool is simple and easy to use.
It is a data management and machine learning tool. It provides more than 500 connectors. These connectors will allow you to connect with the other sources from the cloud, on-premises, and proprietary systems. Domo will provide real-time data.
With the help of a mobile app, you can work on mobile as well. The mobile app supports Android and iOS. The tool works for all-sized businesses. The cloud architecture of this tool saves your data securely. The tool will allow you to share your visualization with customers.
Domo has three pricing plans. You can try the tool for 30 days for 5 users. To know more about the pricing details, you will have to contact them.
To conclude, we can say that Tableau Public is easy to use and provides many data analysis solutions with different features. RapidMiner is a great data analysis software for machine learning, is easy to use and provides a powerful GUI. KNIME is a free and open-source analytics platform that is easy to learn.
Orange provides Widgets to create supervised and unsupervised learning models. OpenRefine makes working with messy data easier and it also supports many file formats for import and export. With Looker, you will get accurate charts & tables and it will also allow you to build mini-applications using Look ML.
Talend is a popular and powerful ETL integration tool, which is easy to use. R-Programming is used by many people for data science as it provides many features that are useful for data science.
Google Fusion Tables is a free platform to visualize the data through charts, graphs, and maps.
Hope this article has helped you in knowing more about the top data analysis tools.
=> Contact us to suggest a listing here.