List and Comparison of the Best Mobile App Testing Tools And Automation Frameworks:
Are you looking for ways to take your mobile testing strategy to the next level? There are countless methods for doing this but you have limited time and money.
There is always room for improvement even if you consider yourself an expert in mobile app testing. You need to know which strategies to implement and most importantly which tools to use.
In this post, we will explore the best mobile testing tools to increase coverage, efficiency, and accuracy of your Android and iOS mobile testing.
The mobile domain is growing rapidly. Mobile Applications presently include all types such as from video up to mobile banking apps. We all know that testing mobile app is a quite complex process.
There are numerous platforms and Operating Systems, types of testing scenarios, and a variety of network connections and carriers in the picture for mobile applications.
Android & iOS are the most popular mobile operating systems. There are millions of apps designed for these platforms that need to be tested.
What You Will Learn:
- What is Mobile Application Testing?
- Best Mobile Testing Tools
- #1) TestComplete
- #2) HeadSpin
- #3) Kobiton (iOS And Android Device Cloud)
- #4) Avo Assure
- #5) Bug Hunter
- #6) Eggplant (Android and iOS)
- #7) testRigor – Write Complex Automation Tests with Plain English
- #8) Appium (Android and iOS)
- #9) UI Automator (Android)
- #10) iOS Driver (iOS)
- #11) Ranorex Studio
- #12) Selendroid (Selenium for Android)
- #13) 21 – AI Test Creation and Analytics for iOS and Android
- #14) Test IO – Solving Your Mobile Testing Needs
- #15) Katalon Studio
- Few Additional Tools
- Cloud-Based Mobile Testing Tools and Services
- Mobile App Distribution and Crash Reporting Tools for Developers
- Mobile Performance Testing Tools
- Mobile Emulators to Test Websites Online on Mobile Devices
- Mobile Optimization A/B Testing Tool
- Mobile App Testing Services and Service Providers
What is Mobile Application Testing?
Mobile Application Testing is the process in which applications designed and developed for mobile devices (smartphones, tablet PCs, or phones) are tested for their functionality, consistency, and usability.
Mobile Testing falls into the following categories:
- Functional Testing: Basic type of Testing used to check the functionalities of the application as per requirement specification.
- Performance testing: Performed for testing client application performance, server performance, and network performance.
- Memory testing: Mobile devices come with limited memory as compared to computers, this type of testing is performed to test the optimized memory usage by an application.
- Interruption Testing: Used to check for interruptions due to incoming calls or SMS, low memory warning, low battery warning, etc while running the application.
- Installation Testing: Installation Testing is used to check for the easy and smooth installation process includes updating and uninstalling as well.
- Usability Testing: As always it used to check the efficiency, effectiveness, and satisfaction of the application.
Categories of Mobile Automation Testing Tools:
- Best Mobile App Testing Tools
- Cloud-Based Mobile Testing Tools and Services
- Mobile App Distribution and Crash Reporting Tools for Developers
- Mobile Performance Testing Tools
- Mobile Emulators to Test Websites Online on Mobile Devices
- Mobile Optimization A/B Testing Tool
- Mobile Defect Logging and Test Management Tool
- Mobile App Testing Services and Service Providers
Best Mobile Testing Tools
Mobile application testing can be manual or automated. There are several mobile test automation tools used for it, not all but some of them are listed below according to popularity and usage.
- With TestComplete, you can create and run repeatable and robust UI tests across native or hybrid mobile apps. TestComplete comes with support for Android and iOS devices.
- Automate your UI tests on real mobile devices, virtual machines, or emulators. With TestComplete, there is no need to jailbreak your phone or tablet.
Manual and Automated Mobile App Testing on real devices for 100% accuracy
The HeadSpin Platform allows users to remotely test and debug mobile, web, audio, and video applications on thousands of devices. Test your app on various network conditions for a real user experience.
- Get AI/ML-based insights to resolve issues and ship your products much faster with a shorter time to market.
- Test on real devices for 100% accuracy.
- Secured testing and improved performance through a single-tenant (dedicated device) model deployed on and off-prem.
- HeadSpin’s Create Your Own Lab (CYOL) enables companies to use individual devices to be on-boarded on the
- HeadSpin Platform and run automated testing. It also empowers businesses to run edge testing where the business is at a particular location and want to test their apps in that location
- An intelligent approach is needed to deliver aggregation and regression insights at the velocity and scale required for success in today’s digital economy.
- HeadSpin’s Regression Intelligence gives you a powerful comparison tool for analyzing degradation across new app builds, OS releases, feature additions, locations, and more.
#3) Kobiton (iOS And Android Device Cloud)
- Kobiton is a mobile device cloud platform that provides access to real devices to run manual and automated tests on native, web, and hybrid Android/iOS apps
- Built on top of the Appium open-source framework
- Continuously adding the latest hardware and OS updates to the device lab
- Test across devices without script modifications
- Automatically generated activity logs, commands, screenshots, and metadata allow for faster identification of issues
- Prepaid minutes of testing time that never expire.
#4) Avo Assure
Avo Assure is a no-code, heterogeneous test automation solution that enables you to test applications across web and mobile for both Android and iOS platforms.
Some of the key features of Avo Assure include:
- The 100% no-code capability equips you to test applications without writing a single line of code.
- The heterogeneous capability helps you test applications across the web, windows, mobile platforms (Android and IOS), non-UI (web services, batch jobs), ERPs, Mainframe systems, and associated emulators through one solution – enabling end-to-end test automation.
- The easy-to-use and intuitive UI makes testing seamless.
- The Smart Scheduling and Execution feature lets you execute multiple scenarios in a single VM independently or in parallel.
#5) Bug Hunter
Bug Hunter is a manual mobile testing tool designed primarily for UI testing of Android apps. Besides manual testers, it can be used by Android developers or UI/UX designers who can check the app or certain features themselves before it goes to the QA stage.
Bug Hunter covers all the essentials of UI testing and ensures maximum convenience in terms of access to the tools – no need to leave the current screen to switch between the tools or to adjust the settings.
Here is what Bug Hunter offers:
- Device Details: Access and share the hardware specifications, or add device details to screenshots.
- Rulers & Guides: Check the alignment of UI components.
- Grid: Determine the sizes of UI elements and margins between them.
- Mockups: Make sure the app’s layout matches the specs or preview a new design on a real device.
- Color Picker: Find out the color code of any pixel on the screen and check UI components for half pixels.
- Screenshot & Longshot: Make a screenshot in one tap and quality long shots without any manual editing.
- Record Video: Record, pause, and resume the video at your convenience.
#6) Eggplant (Android and iOS)
- eggplant is a Commercial GUI Automation Testing product designed and developed by TestPlant used for Android and iOS app testing and is named as eggOn.
- It is useful for UI Automation and functional, Image-Based Testing, Mobile Testing, Network Testing, Web Testing, and Cross-Browser Testing.
- One script for all devices and platforms, Full device code are some additional features of this tool, and also there is no need for any single change in the app code to test the app under test.
- Processor: 1.5 GHz or faster.
- RAM: 1 GB or more.
- Operating System: Linux, Mac OS X, Windows XP. Windows 7, Windows 8, or 10.
#7) testRigor – Write Complex Automation Tests with Plain English
With testRigor, manual QA will create very stable and very reliable mobile automated tests – for native and hybrid mobile applications (for both iOS and Android), as well as mobile web, and API.
testRigor makes the list for best mobile testing tools for a few key points:
- They are the only company solving the “Test Maintenance Problem”.
- Their “No Code” solution truly requires no coding knowledge, product implementation specifics, xPath, CSS, or other technical details.
- Manual testers automate tests up to 15x faster compared to Appium.
- Maintenance takes 99.5% less time on average.
- Customers typically achieve up to 90% automation coverage in less than a year.
- Supports physical devices, as well as emulators/simulators. Has an integration with BrowserStack.
- Has various sophisticated features such as Audio testing and SMS/text validation.
#8) Appium (Android and iOS)
- Appium is an Open-Source tool for automation of native, mobile, and web as well as hybrid apps on iOS and Android platforms.
- It is good for apps that are written in Android or iOS SDK.
- Appium supports Safari on iOS and all other built-in browser apps on Android.
- No need to modify any app code for testing as it is suitable to run on Android or iOS using the device or emulator.
- This tool is used for Automated Functional Testing of Android and iOS mobile apps.
Download Link: Appium
#9) UI Automator (Android)
- UI Automator is an open-source framework that allows testing the UI using automated functional test cases
- Able to run against an app on one or more devices.
- The UI Automator API is packaged in the UI Automator.jar file under the /platforms/ directory, this API includes class interfaces and exceptions.
- The latest build of Android Studio.
- A device or emulator that runs Android 4.3 or higher.
- A basic understanding of JUnit.
More information: UI Automator
#10) iOS Driver (iOS)
- This tool is an open-source tool capable of complete integration with the selenium grid and automates iOS native and hybrid mobile applications using Selenium/WebDriver API.
- This tool runs efficiently on an emulator rather than devices, some of the recent versions run on devices but they are comparatively slower than on the emulator.
- No need to change any app code or load any additional app for testing the app on the device.
iOS-driver is built upon 2 different frameworks from Apple.
- For native apps, it uses the UIAutomation framework from Apple.doc You need Xcode with an IOS SDK > 5.0. To check: $ xcodebuild –showsdks
- For mobile web, or UIWebviews in hybrid apps (beta), it uses the remote WebKit debug protocol. That requires ios 6+ and safari6+. If you don’t have that, the native part of the iOS driver will still work, but you won’t be able to test mobile web pages on Safari or to Interact with UIWebviews using dom selectors.
Download Link: iOS Driver
#11) Ranorex Studio
Ranorex Studio is an all-in-one solution for mobile app testing. Used by over 4,000 companies worldwide, Ranorex Studio is easy for beginners with a codeless click-and-go interface and helpful wizards, but powerful for automation experts with a full IDE.
Supports iOS and Android testing, including native mobile apps and mobile web apps.
- Reliable object identification, even for web elements with dynamic IDs.
- Shareable object repository and reusable code modules for efficient test creation and reduced maintenance.
- Test on real devices without jailbreaking.
- Run cross-device tests in parallel or use Appium WebDriver for mobile web tests.
- Customizable test report with video reporting of test execution – see what happened in a test run without having to re-run the test!
- Integrates with tools like Jira, Jenkins, TestRail, Git, Travis CI, and more.
Download Link: Ranorex
#12) Selendroid (Selenium for Android)
- Selendroid also an open-source framework simultaneously interact with multiple devices and emulators
- It is driven by UI of native as well as hybrid apps and also mobile web hence the test should be written via Selenium 2 client API.
- The test code of Selendroid is based on Selenium 2 and WebDriver API.
- Selendroid can be used on Mac, Linux, and Windows.
- Java SDK (minimum 1.6) must be installed and JAVA_HOME configured (IMPORTANT: If JAVA_HOME is pointing to a Java runtime environment, Selendroid will produce errors because tools like the jarsigner are not available).
- The latest Android-Sdk must be installed and ANDROID_HOME set.
- If you run Selendroid on a 64bit Linux machine, please install:
sudo dpkg –add-architecture i386
sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get install libc6:i386 libncurses5:i386 libstdc++6:i386
- At least one Android virtual device must exist or an Android hardware device must be plugged into the computer.
Download Link: Selendroid
#13) 21 – AI Test Creation and Analytics for iOS and Android
21 is a sophisticated, self-learning test automation and analytics platform for iOS and Android applications.
- Fast and intelligent authoring – AI-assisted authoring empowers users to create automated functional and UI tests in under 5 minutes.
- Results you trust – Seamless algorithmic locators system ensures stable results across all frameworks. No locators needed.
- Eliminate maintenance and flaky results – self-learning maintenance autonomously updates tests and assures your team can focus on developing new features while relying on test results.
- Release with confidence – Production integration uncovers the data needed to close the feedback loop, analyze actual coverage, and point to areas in the app that will maximize your ROI. Use data when releasing.
21 is fully SaaS, requires no installation or devices to create or execute tests. It offers access to dozens of devices seamlessly.
#14) Test IO – Solving Your Mobile Testing Needs
Test IO is a leading SaaS platform for software crowd testing: the continuous testing of web and mobile applications by skilled human testers using real devices. We understand the difficulties you may face in rigorously testing quality mobile apps, so let us help.
- Test on real devices – Expand your coverage to hundreds of devices, platforms, and real people in real-world conditions. Make sure your software works on iOS, Android, and every OS version.
- Get feedback from real humans – Our professional testers have a fresh and unbiased eye on your product. Testers will find bugs that your internal team might not catch.
- Release faster – Human-powered doesn’t mean slow. Remove the QA bottleneck with on-demand, flexible testing that scales up with your needs.
#15) Katalon Studio
Katalon Studio is the leading Appium alternative for mobile testing. Trusted by 850,000 users, it also brings extended capabilities for web, API, and desktop testing.
Supporting IOS and Android platforms, some of its key features are:
- No complex setup or programming background is required.
- Versatile automated test design with record & playback, built-in keywords, pre-defined project templates, and a friendly UI.
- Cross-environment testing on real devices, emulators, or cloud-based devices with Kobiton, Perfecto, SauceLabs, LambdaTest, and BrowserStack integration.
- Reduce maintenance efforts with a powerful object spying utility.
- Advanced graphs to visualize essential metrics and real-time notifications after each execution (Slack, Git& Microsoft Teams).
Few Additional Tools
#16) UFT Mobile
- This tool is used to automate functional mobile testing on real devices and mobile emulators.
- It supports testing on Android, iOS, BlackBerry, Windows Mobile, Symbian, and HTML5.
- Supports both open-source and commercial environments.
- As per organization needs the visual scripting or advanced scripting can be chosen.
Download Link: UFT Mobile
#17) Test Studio by Telerik (Android and iOS)
- Test Studio is an automated Functional testing tool designed by Telerik.
- Test Studio is used to test native, hybrid, and mobile web apps for both Android and iOS.
- Test Studio is a commercial mobile testing tool.
Download Link: Test Studio
#18) TestFairy (Android and iOS)
- TestFairy is a Beta Testing platform for mobile apps.
- TestFairy helps to perform testing with video recording for both Android and iOS apps.
- This is a free mobile testing tool with open-source plugins and API.
Download Link: TestFairy
#19) Frank (iOS)
- Frank is an open-source iOS only test framework that represents combined features of Cucumber and JSON.
- Helps to write structured acceptance tests and requirements and also includes Symbiote app inspector.
- There is no need for any modification in-app code.
- The only challenge is, it is difficult to use directly on the device but best suited for web-based apps and native apps.
System Requirements: A machine that will be hosting iOS Simulator.
Download Link: Frank
#20) HockeyApp (Android and iOS)
- HockeyApp allows the distribution of Beta version of mobile apps on Android, iOS, Mac OS, etc. It is also used to collect live crash reports and feedback from the user.
- HockeyApp is open-source freeware.
Download Link: HockeyApp
#21) Mobile Labs Trust (Android and iOS)
- Mobile Labs Trust is used to automate the Functional and Regression Testing of mobile apps.
- Supports testing on Android and iOS native apps.
- This is a commercial tool with a single trial version.
Download Link: Mobile Labs Trust
#22) Keynote Mobile Testing Tools (Android and iOS)
- Keynote Mobile Testing Tools helps to ensure the quality of mobile apps on real devices.
- Provides ability of testing apps on Android and iOS both along with on BlackBerry and Windows Phones.
- Keynote Mobile is a commercial tool that provides automated Cloud-Based, Functional, and Regression Testing of mobile apps.
Download Link: Keynote Mobile Testing Tool
#23) SeeTestAutomation by Experitest (Android and iOS)
- SeeTestAutomation testing tool designed by Experitest provides automated mobile app testing on iOS, Android, BlackBerry, and Windows Phone on real devices and emulators.
- Supports responsive UI Testing and continuous integration environment.
- SeeTestAutomation is a fully commercial testing tool.
Download Link: SeeTestAutomation
#24) RobusTest (Android and iOS)
- RobusTest is a free mobile testing tool that provides cloud-based testing on real devices for Android and iOS.
- Automated rapid and advanced manual testing, scriptless automation testing, functional and performance testing.
- Helps to perform rapid automation testing along with continuous integration and open API.
Download Link: RobusTest
Cloud-Based Mobile Testing Tools and Services
#25) Perfecto Mobile
- This tool Continuous Quality Lab offered by Perfecto provides cloud-based manual, automation, performance testing, and monitoring.
- Enables testing of Android, iOS, and WindowsPhone throughout all stages of SDLC.
- Supports all commercial, free and open-source platforms.
Download Link: Perfecto Mobile
#26) Remote TestKit (Android and iOS)
- Remote Testkit supports cloud-based testing on Android, iOS, and tablets.
- The tool integrates with IDE like Eclipse and CI tools like Jenkins.
- It is a commercial testing tool that supports automatic testing using Selenium.
Download Link: Remote Testkit
#27) pCloudy (Android)
- Supports cloud automation service and location-based application testing.
- Available as free and commercial frameworks.
- Analyzes performance, CPU usage, memory consumptions, and network usage.
Download Link: pCloudy
Mobile App Distribution and Crash Reporting Tools for Developers
#28) Crashlytics (Android and iOS)
- Crashlytics is an open-source tool for crash reporting, mobile analytics, and beta distribution.
- Performs real-time processing and in-depth integration of workflow.
- Supports both Android and iOS SDK.
Download Link: Crashlytics
#29) Applivery (Android and iOS)
- Applivery is a free beta and app distribution system.
- This system is supportive for Android and iOS.
- Supports multiplatform, user management, and analytics.
Download Link: Applivery
Mobile Performance Testing Tools
#30) Dynatrace (Android and iOS)
- This is an Application Performance Monitoring tool that helps in the continuous identification of issues.
- It is a proprietary tool that supports Linux, Windows, Android, and iOS.
- It is a cost-effective tool that delivers high performance and high availability.
Download Link: Dynatrace
#31) NeoLoad by Neotys (Android and iOS)
- NeoLoad is a load and performance testing tool built by Neotys used to improve the quality of mobile applications.
- Supports live monitoring, cloud integration, real device integration, etc. on Android, iOS, Windows Phone, and Blackberry.
- NeoLoad is commercial software that provides detailed reporting with in-depth analysis and data flow.
Download Link: NeoLoad
Mobile Emulators to Test Websites Online on Mobile Devices
#32) Google Mobile-Friendly Test tool (Android and iOS)
- This tool understands different devices like mobiles, tablets, multimedia phones, and featured phones, etc.
- Supports Android, iOS, and Windows Phone and helps to avoid common mistakes, supports responsive web designs.
- It is a free tool that helps to make the site mobile-friendly.
Download Link: Google Mobile-Friendly Test
#33) MobiReady (Android and iOS)
- MobiReady is an online testing tool from dotMobi, allows you to test your website to check whether it is mobile-friendly or not.
- Helps to test the website on several parameters as a whole or a single page.
- Provides free reports along with in-depth analysis as per industry standards.
Download Link: MobiReady
#34) ScreenFly (Android and iOS)
- Screenfly is an emulator which supports 25 device and 5 kinds of tablets with different platforms like Android, iOS, BlackBerry, etc.
- Checks how your website looks on different devices and enables scrolling and rotates the display
- Helps testing visual elements and interfaces on devices with different resolutions
Download Link: Screenfly
#35) MobileTest.me (Android and iOS)
- MobileTest.me emulator is used to test the current state of your website on smartphones and tablets.
- Supports devices such as Apple iPhone 5, HTC ONE, Google Nexus 7, Apple iPad Mini, etc.
- Rapid and supports keywords to reduce the time required for performing testing.
Download Link: MobileTest.me
#36) Genymotion (Android)
- It is a fast, simple, and user-friendly emulator for developers and QA testers.
- AOSP-based Android emulator that tests your Android apps.
- Supports 20 pre-configured devices, CPU and OpenGL acceleration, Java API, and custom devices.
Download Link: Genymotion
Mobile Optimization A/B Testing Tool
#37) Taplytics (Android and iOS)
- Taplytics is A/B and multivariate testing tool that supports both iOS and Android platforms.
- Provides advanced analytics, custom segmentation.
- Easy to set up and known as the world’s first visual A/B testing platform for native apps.
- A commercial tool that enables Code-Based A/B Testing for complex and featured A/B tests but the basic plan is available for free for up to 25000 users.
Download Link: Taplytics
Mobile App Testing Services and Service Providers
#38) Ubertesters (Android and iOS)
- Ubertesters platform helps to execute and control mobile beta testing.
- Easy to set up, supports Android as well as iOS, and allows App Project Manager to control the testing process.
- The open-source tool contains In-app bug editing and marking reporting.
- Cost-effective and helps to speed up testing.
Download Link: Ubertesters
#39) Applause (Android and iOS)
- Applause is a 360-degree app quality tool company.
- The company’s major differentiator is its uTest community, made up of more than 200,000 users providing “in-the-wild” app testing.
- Applause combines in-the-wild testing services, test automation, mobile beta management, and mobile sentiment analysis.
- Applause is a mobile analytics tool that enables mobile beta management.
- Allows functional testing, usability testing, localization testing, load testing, security testing for Android and iOS apps.
Download Link: Applause
#40) UserTesting (Android and iOS)
- UserTesting allows testing your apps on Android and iOS devices.
- The mobile recorder works on the stuff that is displayed on mobile devices and App creator is used to find the working area and non-working areas of the app.
- Free service that one can use to detect and fix the bugs/defects earlier and easier.
Download Link: UserTesting
#41) AWS Device Farm (Android and iOS)
- Amazon Web Services Device Farm is a service that is used to improve the quality of Android, iOS, and Fire OS apps on real devices like smartphones and tablets.
- Performs testing in minutes and integrates with development tools like Jenkins.
- Customize tests with open-source frameworks like Appium.
Download Link: AWS Device Farm
Mobile app testing is an exciting task but sometimes may become complex due to some advanced features added as per the need of new changing technology.
The use of such Mobile Testing Tools in automation testing of mobile apps reduces the complexity and helps to make it faster and flexible with the right proportion of security and robustness!!
Have you used or using any of these mobile automation testing tools? Which tool do you think is the best?
In our next tutorial in the mobile testing series, we will discuss more on Appium Tutorial.
37 thoughts on “15 Best Mobile Testing Tools for Android and iOS in 2023”
awesome a to z list.
Good collection and nice information.
Thanks for the below attachment sir, its really helped me lot.
I have come to know that MonkeyTalk is no longer present, can you confirm it, because it was one hell of the best automation tool for everyone and easy to use as well.
Please let me know through this comment reply.
is there any good tool for windows mobile?
The description of Reflector is a little bit misleading. I use it as a tool for mirroring ios and android devices to desktop, so that I can record screencasts of bugs
I find your description is inaccurate for some items. For example, a listed tool/service being open source when it is not, or listed as free when it is not. Specific examples: Testin, Ranorex, Reflector, and I noticed on Adobe site they mentioned that Adobe Edge Inspect is no longer actively developed.
We have created a tool called Bugfender that it’s a really good companion to all testing tools mentioned here.
It will help you to find bugs while testing your app on these tools.
Is there any paid tool or open source tool which supports testing iOS apps through wifi.
We haven’t completely decided yet on our automation tool. But we are using Perfecto as our mobile lab. We also have enterprise UFT. Is there anyone else out there using UFT in Perfecto?
Very informative article related to the various mobile testing tools. Apart from all these tools, I would like to add the tool named TestingWhiz. This is a code-less test automation tool which provides various testing solutions related to web, database, mobile, etc. This tool provides mobile test automation solutions to help you verify and validate the functioning of mobile apps in a continuous integration workflow.
Find it very strange the HPE’s Mobile Center did not make the list!?!? Check out this website to see all of the cool, state of the art, latest and greatest functionality available through this solution: mobilecenter.hpe.com This is the absolute best solution for testing iOS, Android and Windows based mobile devices! Simplicity, scalability and integration capabilities and just a few of the many awesome and powerful features. I dare you to go check it out now!
That’s a great list, but I’ve got another site to add-Apica. They have mobile app testing and more.
Thanks for posting very wonderful list of mobile apps and very informative.
Best automation tool for both android and web with open source
This is a huge list of Mobile Automation tool. A person can’t learn all.so could you please advice which are the one which are going to be market leaders in coming decades.
Mobile Testing falls in following categories: In this module, there is a spelling mistake of TESTING you people made Resting instead of Testing in “Interruption Testing”.
We at Testunity provide on-demand testing services for Mobile Apps and Websites. We are having pool of 1200+ experienced testers. Looking forward to connect with you for all kind of Mobile Apps/Website testing requirements.
I will like to learn from your experience tester’s
This is an immense rundown of Mobile Automation device. A man can’t learn all.so would you be able to please exhortation which is the one which will be showcase pioneers in coming decades.
The exceptionally useful article identified with the different portable testing instruments. Aside from every one of these apparatuses, I might want to include the instrument named TestingWhiz. This is a code-less test computerization instrument which gives different testing arrangements identified with the web, database, portable, and so on. This instrument gives versatile test computerization answers to enable you to check and approve the working of portable applications in a constant reconciliation work process.
Really helpful list . all my fav tools in one place plus some more :)
List is Helpful
Make sure It is that the websites are not redirecting to invalid links
This mentioned link is point to some adult website Kindly Correct
#40) mobi (Android and iOS)
Mobile App Distribution 1
This tool is for app distribution, bug tracking, crash reporting and visual feedback
Supports Android, iOS, and Windows Phones
It is commercial tool provides cloud service
Download Link: mobi
Best collection of tools thanks for sharing. Is Experitest also for iOS?
REally good information of various types of automation tools on mobile devices.
Great list. Helped me a lot during my work on my applications. Just to say that you paid so little attention to security testing though it’s very important now for any app and any developer. You mentioned Applause. Great, but there is a great free online tool for testing app security – https://www.immuniweb.com/mobile/. I used it many times and just wanted to share with you, folks. Keep it up. Great work you do for the community. Respect.
View more information at mechcubei.com
You have shared very useful tools and its very informative thanks a lots for sharing this great article.
Even though it says this list was updated on Sept 8, 2019, it seems outdated.
Micro Focus Mobile Center is by far one of the best tools out there for mobile testing and it is not in the list
I would like to suggest including MMECS ADB-WebUI mobile application testing tool.
It is the fastest mobile test generation tool available and requires no coding. Simple
intuitive interface designed for use by non-SDET testers. It also is usable for unit,
integration, and acceptance testing.
“Top 15” and “Best” in “Top 15 Best Mobile Testing Tools” both suggest there is some sort of metric applied to either quantitatively or qualitatively compare various tools. This ‘best of’ is nothing more than an attempt to exhaustively list available products in the space. This article is misleading and of very little use.
seems like #5) Calabash (Android and iOS) link has been hijacked and is redirecting to NSFW page
Thanks for pointing out. This is now fixed :)
Anyone using bot-based solutions like Mobot for usability testing? I’d like to learn more about this type of solution.
which year is it ?
Mobile application development is rapidly becoming the most powerful tool for a developer to make the world even more compact than what has already been compressed into Mobile Application Development. This article is very useful, and I appreciate how you have explained everything in this Article. Mobile Testing Tools help you automate testing of your Android and iOS Apps. These Mobile Application testing software can reduce the time needed for the testing process and the chances of human errors during test execution.
the article shared is very useful , many thanks