This tutorial will give you an understanding of DigiByte. Review and compare the top places to Buy DigiByte:
DigiByte is a cryptocurrency started in 2013 and is used world-over as a payment method for goods, services, as well as other assets like stock and cryptocurrencies on many cryptocurrency exchanges and apps.
It can be sent to other users on a peer-to-peer method from one crypto wallet to another, instantly, at a very low cost, and globally without restrictions or limitations regardless of the users’ locations. It can be traded on many cryptocurrency exchanges.
The cryptocurrency is now based on its blockchain called DigiByte, which allows users like developers to create, host, and launch dApps and smart contracts on it. Developers and companies can also issue their crypto tokens on the blockchain. The blockchain uses a proof of work algorithm known as Odocrypt and can be mined as Bitcoin.
What You Will Learn:
Where to Buy DigiBytes
This tutorial discusses the ins and outs of DigiByte crypto, how it works, the top places to buy crypto, and how to do it on each of the exchanges.
- DigiByte can be bought and sold at a total of 94 markets across 70+ different crypto exchanges. You can trade crypto directly and instantly for USD/Euro/INR, GBP, and other currencies on exchanges like Changelly and Uphold. Crypto.com, KuCoin, Binance, Bittrex, Bitfinex, FMFW.io, Bitvavo, CoinEx, Upbit, HitBTC, CoinField, Bitcoiva, LiteBit.eu, Bittylicious, and others also support direct purchases with fiat or by first depositing USD/fiat to get stablecoins.
- It can also be traded on perpetual futures and futures markets on Binance, KuCoin, and ByBit.
- SegWit is supported and this enables up to 1,066 on-chain transactions. Transactions are confirmed in about 15 seconds. This crypto can be mined on ASIC, FPGA, and GPU. Block rewards reduce by 1% every month. The maximum supply is 21 billion DigiBytes.
- DigiByte blockchain uses an algorithm known as Odocrypt, though it can be mined using other algorithms, namely SHA256, Scrypt, Skein, and Qubit. The Odocrypt algorithm rewrites itself every ten days.
- DigiByte sets itself apart from other blockchains in terms of online and offline information, crypto, and blockchain security. It utilizes Multi-Algo, DigiShield, Odocrypt, and Dandelion++ privacy protocols for hiding IP and location are regarded as great technologies in ensuring the security of information, crypto, and blockchain.
Top DigiByte Market:
DigiByte price and information:
- Some exchanges support direct buying of DigiByte with credit cards and debit cards on exchanges like Crypto.com and Binance. Many others allow you to deposit fiat currencies like USD with credit cards, debit cards, bank accounts, wire transfers, FedWire, Swift, and ACH methods. From there, you can trade DigiByte or another intermediary crypto/stablecoin that you can spend to buy DigiByte on the same exchange.
- Multiple crypto exchanges allow customers to buy DigiByte for a fee below 0.1% on spot markets like KuCoin without any volume advantages included.
- Fees charged, DigiByte trading pairs supported, payment methods supported, and alternative investment options available are some factors to consider when choosing an exchange/website/platform where to buy DGB coins.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q #1) Where can I buy DigiByte?
Answer: KuCoin, Kraken, Huobi, Binance, and Crypto.com are your best bets when looking for an exchange to buy DigiByte. These exchanges are the answer to the question of where can I buy DigiByte but they offer very low fees and it is also possible to buy using a credit card, debit card, bank account, wire transfer, and other methods.
Q #2) Is DigiByte a good buy?
Answer: DigiByte price predictions look like a good investment because it is projected to grow to $0.036 by November 2022, increase by 60% by 2023, $0.049 in 2025, $0.071 in 2026, $0.12 in 2027, $0.15 in 2028, $0.22 in 2029, and $0.34 in 2030. The all-time-high price is $0.1571, which it attained in May 2021.
Q #3) How can I buy DigiByte 2022?
Answer: Follow these steps:
Step #1: Sign up on KuCoin, Kraken, Huobi, Crypto.com, and Binance exchanges and verify your account by submitting relevant documents.
Step #2: Deposit crypto or fiat currencies on the exchange. Most of these exchanges support buying crypto with fiats like USD and Euro. You need to check their deposit options, although most support bank deposits, wire, credit card, and debit cards.
On some, you can buy DigiByte directly and instantly with credit/debit cards as well as online payment networks like Simplex. Just go to their Buy crypto option if looking for Digibyte where to buy, enter the amount, choose payment methods like credit/debit card, and proceed to enter card details.
For others, you might need to deposit USD, which is converted to USDT, on a ratio of 1:1, and then you can use the spot markets to trade USDT for DGB. Others require you to use USDT to buy BTC or other crypto, and then you can trade BTC/other cryptos for DGB by swapping.
This is the same procedure when you deposit another crypto directly on the exchanges and you want to spend it to buy DGB on the exchange.
Q #4) Can I buy DGB on Coinbase?
Answer: Coinbase does not support trading of DGB for now. The best places where you can trade DigiByte cryptocurrency include KuCoin, Kraken, Huobi, Crypto.com, and Binance. You can trade here at high volumes and at low fees.
Q #5) Is it good to invest in DigiByte?
Answer: Yes. Cryptocurrency is a great prospect. It is projected to trade at $0.049 in 2025, $0.071 in 2026, $0.12 in 2027, $0.15 in 2028, $0.22 in 2029, and $0.34 in 2030. It means the cryptocurrency can even reach $1 later on.
List of Exchanges/Websites/Apps Where to Buy DigiByte
Here is the list of platforms to buy DigiByte:
- Huobi Global
Comparison Table of Platforms to Buy DigiByte
|Name of exchange||Payment methods||Other crypto supported||Purchase/exchange fees (Fiat and crypto deposit fees not included).|
|KuCoin||Credit/debit cards, bank accounts, ACH, wire transfers, etc.||700+ cryptocurrencies.||From 0.1% maker and taker to -0.005% maker and 0.025% taker depending on 30-day volume.
Get a 20% discount on all fees when paying with the KCS platform token.
|Huobi Global||Wire transfer, SEN, and Swift are supported||400+||0.20% for both takers and makers.|
|Crypto.com||Credit/debit cards, bank accounts, ACH, wire transfers, etc.||250 cryptocurrencies||From 0.0750% to 0%; the maker and 0.075% to 0.0500% taker fees depending on volume and staked CRO.|
|Binance||Credit/debit cards, bank accounts, wire transfers, cash, and other local payment methods.||600+ cryptocurrencies.||Free for tier 1 for both taker and maker regardless of the trading volume. From 0.3% to 0.00% for Tier 1 and 2 depending on 30-day volumes.|
|Kraken||Credit cards, debit cards, SEPA, Etana, SEN, Wire transfer, etc.||180+ other cryptocurrencies.||0.00% to 0.16% maker and 0.10% to 0.26% taker fees depending on 30-day volume.
0.9% for credit/debit cards and online wallets.
+0.25c may apply based on other fiat payment methods.
Uphold is a cloud-based exchange that allows customers to buy, sell, and hold 200+ cryptocurrencies, including DigiByte or DGB; as well as trade other types of assets like metals, national currencies, gold, and stocks. Customers can cross-trade and hold a total of 37 fiat currencies, 4 precious metals, 50 equities, and 200+ cryptocurrencies easily and quickly.
How to buy DGB or DigiByte on Uphold:
Sign up at uphold.com. Provide the required details and verify the account. Tap the two-arrow button at the bottom of the screen if using an app. Tap From and choose a bank account or credit/debit card. Enter the amount. Tap on To and choose DigiByte. Preview the deposit and enter card or bank details and confirm the deposit.
On the web wallet, click or tap the Transaction Panel. Click From. Select the funding source, enter the amount, Click To, choose DigiByte asset, preview deposit, enter card and bank details, and confirm. The crypto will reflect in the balance.
Other methods of funding accounts are wire transfers and crypto. To deposit crypto, find the Markets tab on the left-hand side of the app, choose DigiByte Crypto from the list, select it, and click/tap the Send//receive button to reveal the wallet address to use as the recipient when depositing.
From the right-hand side of the app, you can also choose Transact icon, click the From entry, and choose Crypto network to reveal the wallet address.
- Uphold rewards those investing crypto in staking products – up to 19.5%.
- Send and receive 160+ cryptocurrencies.
- Fund accounts with and/or buy/sell crypto for fiat currencies like USD and Euro.
- Portfolio management.
- Small spreads ranging from 0.5% to 1.0% and as low as 0.4% for those with high trading behavior and volumes.
- Support multiple assets, including traditional or legacy assets.
- Registered with FinCEN, FCA, and Bank of Lithuania.
- High liquidity for large-cap crypto and tokens.
- Support for few cryptocurrencies compared to other exchanges – only 88+.
- It is a hosted custodial wallet
Fees: Free crypto-crypto conversion and trading, including DigiByte crypto. Spreads range from 0.25% to 0.5% per trade (crypto-to-crypto). Other fees – ACH deposits and buying are free, 3.99% when buying with credit/debit cards, wire transfers cost $30 to deposit below $5,000 and are free for $5,000+.
KuCoin lets customers buy and sell DigiByte on spot markets against pairs such as USDT and BTC. There is also the option of using third-party platforms like Apple Pay and credit cards to buy DGB. Customers can also buy BTC or other cryptos directly with USD using PayPal, credit, and debit cards and then trade these against DigiByte on the spot market.
You can also deposit other cryptos directly into your hosted wallet, trade them for BTC, and then use the BTC to buy DigiByte on the spot market.
Besides, DigiByte cannot be directly bought from the KuCoin peer-to-peer marketplace unless you want to use the long method of selling another crypto for BTC or fiat and using the latter to buy DGB. You can, however, sell it on the p2p market directly to other users.
How to buy DigiByte on KuCoin:
- Sign up, verify your account, then click or tap Buy Crypto. Select Third-Party or Fast Trade.
- For the Third Party option, search DGB and it will list the third-party platforms you can use to buy DGB.
- Click on methods like ApplePay and Simplex, enter the amount to spend in USD and it will show the amount of DGB to receive, and then confirm payment. Simplex lets you buy with many more methods beyond credit cards. Log in to Simplex or ApplePay, select payment method, enter details, and proceed to make a payment.
- DGB will be sent to your KuCoin wallet.
- With a credit card, choose the Third Party option and select Visa/Mastercard and proceed to enter details.
- Different types of trading bots that support any crypto, including DGB.
- Crypto lending – earn interest by lending DGB and other cryptos for a specified duration.
- KuCard lets you spend crypto (USDT, BTC, and KCS) at merchant stores and ATMs easily. You can easily convert DGB to these on the exchange and use the card.
- Margin trading, crypto swapping, NFTs, futures trading, staking, mining, and crypto lending,
- Very low trading fees – 0.2% when trading DGB.
- Diverse products that increase DGB utility e.g. lending in interest and margin trading.
- Direct purchase with fiat currencies like USD using credit cards, debit cards, PayPal, and bank accounts (directly or via Simplex).
- High liquidity.
- It also supports institutional products for brokers, developers, merchants, corporates that want to trade or integrate crypto tech, etc.
- Listing for new tokens. Ability to trade DGB for many other cryptocurrencies listed.
- DGB is not supported for direct purchases on P2P. High fees are incurred when buying with fiat through Simplex, and bank cards.
Verdict: KuCoin is one of the most preferable for crypto buying, speculative trading, futures trading, and staking given its many advantages, such as low exchanging fees and high liquidity.
Fees: 0.1% maker and taker too -0.005% maker and 0.025 taker fee (for a 30-day trading volume of between below 50 BTC and equal or more than 80,000 BTC). 20% off when paid with a KCS platform token.
The same fee applies when you hold between 0 and 150,000 KCS or make futures 30-day trading volume of between below 200 BTC and equal to or more than 160,000 BTC).
#3) Huobi Global
Huobi lets you trade DigiByte against BTC using the limit (future), market (instant), and advanced price speculation order types such as stop-limits and trigger orders. It does not support trading DigiByte for any other cryptos.
Therefore, if you, for instance, wanted to buy it using USDT and other cryptos other than BTC, you would need to convert the other cryptos to BTC and then trade DGB. Huobi, which started in 2013, lets you buy crypto with USD and other fiat currencies.
How to buy DigiByte on Huobi Global:
- Sign up and verify the account. You need at least a level 2 verification to deposit fiat into the account.
- Click or tap Buy Crypto and on the Quik Buy/sell page, choose Buy, select fiat type, and DigiByte or otherwise as the crypto to purchase. Input the amount of fiat to spend, select the payment method (choose Wallet Balance if already deposited), and confirm.
- Click or tap Balances, then Exchange account to deposit fiat on the exchange. Search for the fiat you want to deposit and click Deposit/Withdraw next to it. Choose Deposit, select a payment method (wire transfer, SEN, and Swift are supported), and click Deposit. Click/tap the Trade button, then the Exchange button, choose the Fiat option, Search BTC and click on it, and proceed to buy BTC with the fiat balance.
- Return to the Exchange, Spot, or Markets tab after buying BTC, select BTC and search DGB. Proceed to buy DGB with BTC.
- To deposit BTC directly, click on Balances tap at the bottom, then click on Spot account and choose BTC. Click Deposit to reveal the wallet address where you will need to send the BTC. After this, buy DGB with BTC from the Exchange or Markets tab. You can also deposit other cryptos, exchange them for BTC and buy DGB from there.
- The peer-to-peer platform also supports buying and selling, DigiByte, or other cryptos with fiat using local methods. Here you buy/sell from and to other people who post their sell/buy orders here.
- Log in to trade on the peer-to-peer method, tap/click Trade, then P2P, select Spot then Funds, select crypto like BTC, then click/tap on Buy. Proceed to choose the trader-based amount and the payment method they prefer, send payment, and you will receive the crypto in your wallet after the trader confirms having received the payment.
- Peer-to-peer exchange.
- Derivatives or futures trading by margins.
- Trade DigiByte with margins on spot markets against BTC.
- Deposit 1,000 GBP to 30,000 Euro per day.
- High liquidity
- Trade cryptos on margins (5x) though DigiByte is not supported.
- Low exchange fees when trading DGB against BTC – 0.20% for both takers and makers.
- Not all cryptos are supported yet for buying on the peer-to-peer market.
- DigiByte is not supported for direct buying or trading with Fiat and other cryptos (only BTC supported).
Fees: 0.2%. Other fiat deposits and withdrawal fees may apply.
Website: Huobi Global
Crypto.com supports trading of more than 250 cryptocurrencies, including DigiByte on-the-spot exchange, buying of crypto with credit/debit cards, and staking cryptos to earn up to 14.5%.
The exchange also provides a DeFi non-custodial wallet, allows the swapping of DeFi tokens, and features a blockchain on which developers and companies can build and launch their custom tokens, dApps, and smart contracts.
With regards to DigiByte, you can trade it against Bitcoin on-the-spot exchange. To Buy it with fiat using credit/debit cards, bank accounts, or other payment methods supported on Crypto.com, you would need to buy crypto like Bitcoin and then use it to buy DigiByte. You can also purchase DigiByte using directly deposited crypto like Bitcoin and Ethereum.
How to buy DigiByte on Crypto.com:
- Sign up at crypto.com/exchange and log in from the right-hand corner of the app/web.
- Go to the Markets page – the button is located on the top left of the navigation bar. Select the DigiByte market to trade. Select Trade and place a limit, market, or other types of orders, and click Buy. This requires you to have money in the exchange account. The balance can either be in USD or another crypto.
- To deposit USD, you need to first add and link your Bank account or credit/debit card from the Accounts tab>USD Wallet. The same route lets you deposit after adding these. Tap/click Deposit, choose a deposit method, and enter the amount. Charge on the account or card. You can then visit the Markets page to buy DigiByte with the fiat balance.
- Once USD is deposited, you will receive the equivalent of USDC in your account at a ratio of 1:1. You can then search for DGB/USDC pairs or other USDC pairs on the Markets tab.
- To deposit crypto and use it to buy DigiByte, Crypto.com supports hosted wallets for listed cryptocurrencies. Click Transfer>Deposit>Crypto and chose the cryptocurrency you want to deposit and spend to buy DigiByte. Here you will easily find the wallet addresses for each of these and use the wallet address to deposit crypto by simply sending coins/tokens to the wallet address.
- After this, visit the Market tab to trade the deposited crypto against DigiByte.
- Instantly and easily spend DigiByte and other cryptocurrencies at merchant stores and ATMs around the world using the Crypto.com Visa card that supports both credit and debit card deposits. Get the tiered metal cards by staking CRO of $400 to $40,000 worth–customers earn passive income on staked CRO and the cards offer fee reduction benefits to zero on the top-most tier.
- Crypto.com also provides merchant tools to allow merchants and their clients to receive crypto payments for goods and services.
- Margin trading supported. Futures trading is also supported. Trade with advanced order types on the spot and in other markets.
- Removes crypto spending pain points using the Crypto.com Visa card.
- Get back the purchase rewards (1%-5%) in crypto depending on the Crypto.com card tier when you buy using the card.
- Over 250 cryptos are available for trading and saving.
- Platform blockchain for Defi builders.
- Higher trading fees if not staking CROs.
- Cash-back purchase rewards are paid in CRO.
Fees: From 0.0750% to 0%; the maker and 0.075% to 0.0500% taker fees depending on volume and staked CRO. Fiat deposit and withdrawal fees, as well as staking fees, may apply.
Binance allows users to trade DigiByte cryptocurrency against USDT and BUSD stablecoins on the spot market. It also supports the trading of DGB perpetual futures against USDT. The easiest route to buy DGB instantly using a credit/debit card is to deposit USD or Euro through the card and search for DGB/BUSD pair from the Markets tab.
How to buy DigiByte on Binance:
- Sign up and log in. Verify the account.
- Click/tap Menu>Markets. Search DGB and click/tap on it to be directed to the spot exchange. If you have a BUSD or USDT balance in your trading account, click Buy to buy DGB. You can speculate prices by placing market or other advanced orders on the spot market. When you deposit USD with a credit card, debit card or other methods you get BUSD stablecoin.
- If trading DGB futures, click/tap Menu>Markets>Futures Markets and search for DGB. Click/tap on the option to trade futures. Enter the amount and set the order type and proceed to buy or sell.
- The Buy Crypto option from the menu allows you to buy crypto using credit/debit cards, bank accounts, wire transfers, and other options such as cash and other local payment methods on the peer-to-peer exchange. Here you can buy BTC or USDT instantly using a credit/debit card, for instance, and exchange it for DGB instantly on the swap or active spot exchange.
- The other option is to deposit crypto like Bitcoin and USDT and then exchange it for DGB on the spot market. To deposit crypto, login, click/tap Wallets, then Deposit, search or select USDT and proceed to copy the wallet address to which you will send the crypto to wallet.
- After this, tap/click Menu>Markets>then Spot or All and search for the deposited USDT crypto and use the exchange to trade it for DGB on the same exchange. You can also deposit other cryptos and select Swap from the Menu and swap it for DGB.
- Crypto swapping for free.
- Staking to earn staking rewards (DGB not supported).
- Connect to Binance mining pool (DGB not supported).
- Interest-earning savings account for DGB.
- Liquidity mining (DGB not supported).
- Margined trading (up to 5x for all cryptos including DGB against USDT).
- Institutional services and products, e.g., OTC trading and broker APIs.
- Crypto-to-crypto trading fees are dependent on 30-day volume and can go to as low as 0.01% for
- Low minimal trading amount – $10.
- Very intuitive to use – best for beginner traders and crypto users.
- Very diverse crypto products and service offerings.
- Fiat deposits are a plus – with direct purchases of DGB and other cryptos quickly using a credit card and other options.
- 25% discount when you pay with BNB.
- Low public reputation following the latest spats.
Fees: Free for tier 1 for both taker and maker regardless of trading volume. From 0.075% to the fee (maker) and from 0.15% to 0.0375% taker fee for tier 1 (for the 30-day trading volume of between <10,000 in VIP1 and > or equal to $500 million in VIP9).
From 0.3% to free maker and from 0.45% to 0.0375% taker fee (for the 30-day trading volume of between <10,000 in VIP1 and > or equal to $500 million in VIP9).
Changelly is a cryptocurrency that lets you trade 160+ cryptocurrencies, including DigiByte (DGB). At Changelly, customers can purchase these cryptocurrencies with fiat currencies like USD, Euro, AUD, CAD, KWD, NGN, and VND using credit cards, Apple Pay, and bank transfers. Customers can also swap it with other 400 altcoins on the same exchange.
Changelly works by suggesting the best available rates from large and reputable crypto trading platforms like Binance and HitBTC. It uses an algorithm that autonomously asks/bids for the crypto to buy/sell and then does the exchange.
It does not feature a hosted wallet and never stores user deposits. A user must first create a DigiByte wallet elsewhere before using Changelly.
How to buy DGB or DigiByte on Changelly:
- Open a DigiByte wallet with Exodus, MyEtherWallet, Ledger, Coinomi, Trezor, Edge, and others.
- Register at Changelly.com.
- From the homepage, you can see the Exchange and Buy buttons. Choose the appropriate. To exchange instantly, enter the DigiByte wallet address, choose to exchange either at a floating or fixed rate, and hit Exchange now button. It will show you the amount of USDT or other cryptos to send to the specified wallet address to exchange.
- The amount will reflect in your wallet after the transaction is confirmed.
- To Buy, click or tap Buy on the homepage, enter the amount to spend in USD, and choose DigiByte as the crypto to buy. Enter the card details and proceed to complete the transaction.
- Full-featured cryptocurrency exchange platform that allows to place advanced orders and use charting techniques to improve trading performance.
- Highly liquid.
- Trading APIs. The APIs are helpful for spot trading, futures trading, margined trading, wallet management, etc.
- Margin trading.
- Lower fees compared to most exchanges – 0.25% – 0.5%.
- Buying with fiat is a plus for those who do not need to use multiple parties to do a trade. It also supports advanced trading.
- High liquidity, high sell limits.
- Not the most favorite for starters, given it doesn’t have hosted wallets.
- Low limit of $50 for first-time buyers in the USA, Canada, and Australia buyers. This goes to $500 a week.
Buying fees: 0.25 – 0.5%; 5% for crypto-to-fiat transactions.
Coinbase supports trading cryptocurrencies on the spot and derivatives market, including using advanced order types. At the moment, you cannot find DigiByte where to buy on this exchange, but you can exchange other cryptocurrencies like BTC.
To buy cryptocurrencies with fiats like USD and Euro, you will need to deposit it first using a credit/debit card, bank account, wire transfer, and other methods. From there, you can use the exchange to buy crypto against the deposited balance.
The exchange also supports buying a few cryptocurrencies like BTC directly with fiats like USD using a credit card, bank, and wire transfer.
How to buy DGB or DigiByte on Coinbase (not currently supported):
- Sign up on Coinbase web or mobile apps. Log in.
- Select Buy/Sell from the upper right-hand side of the app. The Buy button is located on the homepage if using the app. Click/tap Buy, choose Crypto to buy, enter the amount of crypto to buy, select a payment method, click or tap Preview Buy and confirm the purchase, and complete the purchase by tapping/clicking Buy. Enter the payment method, for instance, card and bank details, and proceed to confirm.
- To deposit, tap Add Cash on the homepage, enter the amount, select a payment method, preview the trade, and proceed to pay. You can also deposit using FedWire, Swift, and ACH methods. Click Deposit, USD, choose a method and follow the instructions.
- Advanced trading is supported.
- Staking and other services.
- Institutional products and services like custody and trading.
- NFT marketplace.
- Low minimum amount to buy (2 denominated in your local currency).
- Multiple deposit methods.
- Multiple cryptos supported – 450 cryptos.
- Easy to use.
- High transaction fees compared to most exchanges.
Fees: Exchange fees are Maker – between 0.00% and 0.4%; Taker – between 0.05% and 0.60% depending on the account tier. Deposits and withdrawal fees may apply, bringing the fees to between 0.5% and 4.5% depending on the deposit/payment method.
Kraken does not yet list DigiByte for trading on its spot or futures markets. However, it may be listed later on. For now, you can trade 180+ other cryptocurrencies on Kraken. Kraken also offers other products and services, including staking, margin trading, over-the-counter trading for institutions, account management, and crypto custody.
Kraken also supports the trading of cryptocurrency indices, NFT trading, and institutional trading products like futures trading, crypto custody, and spot trading.
How to trade crypto on Kraken:
- Sign up for a Kraken account. Verify your account.
- Deposit cash or cryptocurrency. This can be done from the Deposit button after logging in to the account. Search for the currency to deposit, enter the amount, choose the deposit method among the many supported (wire transfer, bank, credit card, debit card, etc), proceed, and enter details about the deposit method, for instance, card details.
- Click/tap the asset from the homepage list or other sections, Tap/click Buy on the tile, tap/click Pay with, enter the amount, and confirm buying.
- The other alternative is to deposit crypto and use the spot market feature to exchange it for the one you wish. To deposit crypto, go to Funding, choose Deposit, search for crypto to deposit, and generate a wallet address or use an existing one.
After deposit, tap/click Trade, Market, select DGB pair e.g. with USDT or BTC, select a simple or advanced order type depending on whether you want to trade instantly in a market order or speculate on prices, then click/tap Buy. Enter the amount and proceed to buy.
- Sell cryptocurrencies to a bank account. Trade crypto for others.
- Futures trading.
- Multiple buying options – credit/debit card, SEPA, Etana, SEN, Wire transfer, etc. It also supports corporate funding options such as through Wire.
- Use advanced trading orders and charting tools to speculate crypto prices and potentially make profits.
- Trading guides and education.
- Fees are as low as 0% depending on your tier ($10 million volume qualifies for 0% maker fee and 0.1% taker fees).
- Institutional products.
- NFT trading.
- Multiple currencies are supported.
- Multiple or diverse products and services.
- Advanced trading for speculative traders who want to make profits on trading exercises.
- No support for DigiByte.
- High withdrawal minimums and high instant deposit/payment fees.
Fees: 0.9% to buy instantly using cards and online banking methods and digital wallets (an additional fee of between 0.5% and 3.75%+0.25c may apply depending on payment/deposit method). The exchange fee is between 0.00% to 0.16% maker and 0.10% to 0.26% taker fees depending on your 30-day trading volumes. Margin fees also vary per crypto.
This tutorial discussed where and how to purchase DigiByte cryptocurrency, what it is, and how it works. Some of the factors you can use when choosing where to buy DigiByte include the deposit methods supported, pairs one can exchange/trade DGB with, and trading fees.
We saw that Binance, Crypto.com, KuCoin, Huobi, and Kraken all support credit/debit card, bank, and wire transfer methods of purchasing cryptocurrency though only Changelly and Uphold support instant and direct purchase of DGB with credit card or USD/fiat deposit.
For the rest, you might need to either deposit USD/fiat to get an equivalent amount in the stablecoin, or buy crypto like USDT/BTC and then exchange them for DGB on the exchange. For each of these deposits or purchase methods, each exchange charges different fees.
With regards to crypto-to-crypto exchange fees, KuCoin wins with 0.1% fees without having to hold KCS or have any 30-day trading volume. It reduces by 20% when you pay with KCS and further when you have a 30-day trading volume equal to or above 500 BTC. Uphold offers free crypto-to-crypto exchanges and free ACH deposits.
Kraken, Huobi, KuCoin, and Changelly are some of the places where to buy DGB coins at low trading fees without the requirement to stake or hold any balances in any crypto.
Binance and Crypto.com can offer fee-free crypto-to-crypto exchanging of DGB with other cryptos, but then you will have to trade hefty 30-day volumes and/or hold/stake platform tokens BNB and CRO.
Concerning the number of pairs for which you can trade DGB, Huobi, KuCoin, Binance, Crypto.com, and Kraken are the best places where to buy DGB coins because they provide sufficient options to trade against DGB including many stablecoins. These platforms also provide advanced trading platforms for price speculation traders.
Also Read =>> List of top Copy Trading Platforms
- Total exchanges/platforms listed for review: 10
- Exchanges/platforms reviewed: 8