Go through this tutorial to understand Baby Dogecoin. Learn from experts about Baby Doge Price Prediction in the coming years:
What is Baby Dogecoin?
Baby Dogecoin cryptocurrency is a joke or meme token like Dogecoin, which it seeks to emulate. It is also a cryptocurrency based on a doge-themed meme just like Dogecoin. The dog behind the story is a Japanese Shiba Inu.
It was formed in June 2021 with a vision of spreading crypto mass adoption with support for crypto payments, credit cards, NFTs, and rewards.
This tutorial looks at Baby Doge, its fundamentals, factors determining Baby Doge’s crypto price, and predictions.
Let us begin!
What You Will Learn:
- Understanding Baby Doge Pricing
- Baby Dogecoin FAQs
- Baby Doge Price Prediction
- How to Read Baby Doge Coin Charts and Predict Price Movements
Understanding Baby Doge Pricing
- Baby Doge crypto has a supply limit of 231 quadrillion+. The cryptocurrency is traded across 24 spot cryptocurrency exchanges where it is listed. It is tradable against 29 other crypto pairs on these exchanges. The largest spot markets by trading volume are BKEX, Gate.io, OKX, LBank, and CoinEx. It can be traded on only one market or exchange as a perpetual futures product.
- Baby Dogecoin prices register very slow traction compared to many other meme tokens like Dogecoin and Shiba Inu. The cryptocurrency is integrated into CoinPayments.net, WooCommerce, and other platforms that allow merchants and their clients to use crypto as a method of paying and receiving payments for their goods and services from their clients.
- Baby Dogecoin cryptocurrency is most suitable for long-term holding as a cryptocurrency because it rewards holders mostly in the long term. Holders get 5% of the 10% charged on trades. Thus crypto economics discourages pumping, dumping, or selling.
- Baby Dogecoin is not the most favorable coin for scalpers, day traders, swing traders, and high-frequency traders. This would cost the user highly because of the constant fee charged per trade.
- The cryptocurrency doesn’t look like a good one for speculative trading either by swing, scalpers, day traders, or even high-frequency traders looking at the historical BabyDoge prices and projected prices until 2030. It doesn’t even look like a favorite for short-term or long-term holding.
- It is hard to defend the point of Baby Dogecoin judging by its crypto economics and price predictions unless things improve later on. There are much better cryptocurrencies for trading or holding unless you are really into Doge memes or a staunch supporter of Baby Dogecoin cryptocurrency and its blockchain.
>> Also read Dogecoin and Shiba Inu price predictions, which are other meme cryptocurrencies based on Shiba Inu Doge.
Baby Dogecoin FAQs
According to a report by BscScan, Baby Dogecoin has 1.6 million addresses holding it as of this writing.
Q #1) Is the BabyDoge coin a good investment?
Answer: Baby Dogecoin crypto doesn’t seem like a good investment going by the difference between our coin analysis and BabyDoge price predictions. We find it is not a coin you would favor either as a day trader, swing trader, scalper, or logarithmic or high-frequency trader.
The coin tokenomics does great to encourage holding by rewarding all holders with 5% or half of the 10% charged on trade transactions. This would favor long-term holders. It further encourages holding by adding on to use cases like NFTs, listing across multiple exchanges, and integration with merchant payment platforms like CoinPayments.io.
However, all those efforts that would encourage long-term holding are negated greatly by the flooded coin supply or the possibility of it as well as the poor Babydoge price prospects.
Q #2) Does BabyDoge have a future?
Answer: BabyDoge coin price predictions do not indicate a bright future for crypto at this decade in time. It will be valued at about $0.0000063 in 2029 and 2030, which makes the meme coin useless for holding, price speculation, cross-border payments, tipping, and micro-payment.
Even the 50% reward to holders from the 10% charged on transitions does not seem to favor long-term holding.
Perhaps the joke behind the crypto, although it could be set as online tipping crypto, does not make sense. BabyDoge coins have very few use cases or utilities, they are listed on very few crypto exchanges, have very low trading volumes, and integration with merchant payment platforms is just scanty.
Q #3) Is Baby Dogecoin real?
Answer: Baby Dogecoin is a real cryptocurrency, although there have been hefty criticisms levied on its tokenomics, utility, and structure. The cryptocurrency is structured as a meme token after the Doge and Shiba Inu cryptocurrencies, but in no way does it emulate those beyond the Japanese dog meme theme.
Cryptocurrency has very little utility. It encourages accumulation by charging traders 10% per trade to discourage dumping. However, the tokenomics discourage the sense of accumulating the coin given the low BabyDoge price traction over the present and future decades.
The fact that it discourages trading to encourage accumulation hurts trading volumes. Additionally, volatility, which is evident in all cryptocurrencies, does not favor its usage as a store of value. Stablecoins would play that role favorably.
Q #4) Is Baby Dogecoin listed in the U.S?
Answer: Baby Dogecoin cryptocurrency is listed on about 24 spot cryptocurrency exchanges and about 1 perpetual future market. It is traded against 30 pairs (including fiat, stablecoins, and other cryptos/tokens). However, we do not see any pairing against the USD.
Nevertheless, most of the 24 cryptocurrency exchanges allow trading of Baby Dogecoin in the United States but not directly against USD or other fiat pairs.
These exchanges include BitMart, PancakeSwap, Huobi, OKX, LBank, and many others out of the total 24 crypto exchange and trading platforms where it is listed. Some of these, of course, support trading Baby Dogecoin against stablecoins and other cryptocurrencies.
Some exchanges support depositing with fiats like USD and Euro and hence you can always swap these fiats for other cryptos like Bitcoin and buy BabyDoge with them on the same exchange.
Q #5) What price can Baby Doge reach?
Answer: Baby Dogecoin predictions indicate the crypto can reach a $0.00000000212 in 2026, $0.00000000285 in 2027, $0.00000000383 in 2028, $0.00000000489 in 2029, and $0.00000000548 in 2030.
Other more aggressive Baby Dogecoin predictions put the Baby Doge crypto price at $0.000000098 in 2026, $0.00000046 in 2027, $0.00000078 in 2028, $0.0000027 in 2029, and $0.0000063 on average in 2030.
Q #6) What affects the price of Baby DogeCoin?
Answer: The price of Baby Dogecoin cryptocurrency is first of all influenced by the overall crypto market climate or conditions and that of leading cryptocurrencies like Ethereum and Bitcoin individually. We see a link between the price of Bitcoin and Ethereum and that of other coins like Baby Doge.
The price is also affected by the crypto’s tokenomics – Baby Doge coin usability or utility may or may not promote price increases. Demand and supply, which are partly influenced by the design of the cryptocurrency and its utility, also affect the price as do with commodities and assets.
Baby Dogecoin Tokenomics and Fundamentals
- Baby Doge features three aspects and functionalities. The first is that each transaction incurs a fee of 10%. From this, 10%, 5% is distributed to all token holders. The other half is also split into two, with 50% being converted into Binance Coin. The rest has been added to the BabyDoge/BNB pair liquidity pool. Out of the tokens added to the liquidity pool, the majority are locked and some are burned out of circulation.
- BabyDoge was created with a total supply of 231.9 quadrillion tokens, which is rather market flooding. However, cryptocurrency tokens are deflationary. A burn happens every time it is transacted, hence removing some tokens from the overall supply. 45% of the total supply is held in a dead wallet.
- The blockchain features a decentralized cryptocurrency exchange known as Baby Doge Swap. It also recently introduced a non-fungible token called BabyDogeNFT. The project also receives and distributes donations to animal welfare charity partners.
- The BabyDoge blockchain on which the Baby Dogecoin is based uses a proof of authority consensus protocol, where validators are verified and approved by the developers. The project currently has 21 validators. It may thus be regarded as more of a centralized cryptocurrency.
- Baby Doge is ranked at position 230 on CoinMarketCap with a daily (24-hr) trading volume of $21,805,681. It had a market cap of $190 million+. The cryptocurrency is traded on just 29 markets or against other 29 crypto pairs on different crypto exchanges. It is available on just one exchange as a crypto perpetual product.
- Baby Dogecoin is integrated on different platforms like Shopify, WooCommerce, and other digital e-commerce platforms.
- Baby Doge is 10x faster in block creation than Dogecoin. It is built on Binance Smart Chain and features cheaper gas fees.
Is it worth buying Baby Dogecoin? Should you buy Baby Dogecoin?
The image below shows Baby Dogecoin metrics:
Baby Dogecoin is probably the most uncreative and unimpressive of meme crypto tokens. Perhaps the founders had nothing more in mind than wanting to make fun of cryptocurrencies and their prices. It is not even funny.
There would be no point in buying or investing in Baby Dogecoin – it has no substantial use case and the entire idea lacks a point to pass across.
Besides integration with CoinPayments.net, WooCommerce, and other Internet payment methods, crypto has very little to show for its existence. It is very hard to recommend cryptocurrency, even for purposes of online micropayments and gifting, leave alone investing, holding, or trading.
The fact that Babydoge coin structure and tokenomics encourage users to accumulate or hold it for a long time hurts trading volumes because traders would not like to lose the 10% fees by making many trades as may happen in algorithmic trading– which may then hamper its demand and future price prospects greatly.
This may also prevent many cryptocurrency exchanges from listing it because many exchanges want projects that can’t attract more traders for them.
Its failure to get listed by top exchanges will hurt its publicity, mass adoption, and thus future price prospects. Besides, the idea of encouraging holding or accumulation does not come out clearly for Baby Dogecoin – many holders may want to accumulate to earn the rewards (from the 5% per trade pool) but they will be discouraged at seeing the very low Baby Doge crypto price traction and prospects.
Its huge supply cap (in quadrillions of tokens) could later affect demand by flooding the market.
Dogecoin is not tradable directly against fiat currencies like USD or Euro on all the exchanges where it is listed. This is a huge impediment to trading in this cryptocurrency.
Predictions by Different Experts
Different experts have analyzed price prospects for Baby Dogecoin. Their prospects vary greatly. Different experts use different price prediction mechanisms, formulas, tools, and their inputs, and this explains the huge difference in price predictions.
DigitalCoinPrice projects the coin will reach $0.00000000154 in 2022. It will pump to $0.00000000165 in 2024, according to their Baby Dogecoin price prediction. The forecast also puts the prediction at $0.00000000236 in 2025 and $0.00000000212 in 2026.
The price would pump to $0.00000000285 in 2027, $0.00000000383 in 2028, and $0.00000000489 in 2029. Their Baby Dogecoin price prediction is $0.00000000548 for 2030.
Telagaon gives a rather more optimistic Baby Dogecoin price prediction stating it would average at $0.0000000061. The crypto would then realize a slight pump to reach $0.0000000091 in 2023. It would then reach $0.000000038 in 2024 and $0.000000063 in 2025.
The 2026 price projection given by Telegaon is $0.000000098 before pumping to a further $0.00000046 in 2027. We will also be looking at an average Baby Doge crypto price of $0.00000078 in 2028, before heading to $0.0000027 in 2029, representing a huge gain in its pricing. It is expected that the price will close the decade at $0.0000063.
PricePrediction.net gives a rather slower price gain rate for Baby Dogecoin in its price forecasts. It states that the coin would stay below $0.000000001 up to and including 2025. The coin would rise to $0.00000001 in 2026. The coin would then pump to $0.00000002 in 2029 and $0.00000004 in 2031.
WalletInvestor gives a rather more bullish projection suggesting that the price will reach $0.000000002 in 2023 and $0.000000003 in 2027.
Going by these projections, as you can see, the price remains almost zero for the better part of this decade. It will be hard to defend the coin as worthy of holding in this decade in time. It also, based on these predictions, does not suit scalpers, swing, day, or even high-frequency traders.
In fact, the cryptocurrency would be more appropriate when structured as a non-fungible token given that it is a meme token.
Baby Dogecoin Historical Price
Baby Dogecoin launched on June 13 at a price point of $0.000000000176. This is a price of zero. However, the crypto price increased 44th fold shortly after on July 4 to reach $0.000000007695, which also doubled its all-time-high price. Baby Dogecoin then dropped to $0.000000000813 on September 17, 2021.
A short-lived bull run culminated in the crypto trading at $0.000000005006 on October 30, 2021. It then hit a low of $0.000000001314 on December 14, 2021. It then bounced back to $0.000000001908. Baby Doge then closed the year at $0.000000001908.
The cryptocurrency defied the macro conditions in the crypto market at the start of 2022 and continued with growth, hitting a high of $0.000000006356 on January 16. This represented a growth of over 2305% over the year. The coin was trading at $0.0000000057 on January 19, 2022.
A listing or news of listing on Huobi saw the price pumping $0.000000004084 but later dumped after the Ukraine-Russian war on February 24, 2022. The price fell to $0.0000000026. It then pumped slightly and was trading at $0.0000000028 on March 11. It then reached $0.000000003625 on March 28, 2022.
Further dump happened after the Chinese government announced a ban on crypto on April 11. It also continued to struggle price-wise later on. The collapse of Luna cryptocurrency has also caused further turmoil.
By June 1, crypto was trading at $0.000000002142. It dropped further down and even further down to $0.000000001096 after the cancellation of withdrawals on the Celsius crypto lending platform.
The price then slowly recovered to $0.000000001495 on July 8, which came after the announcement of a burning 876 billion+ on June 25. Listing on Deepcoin, later on, did not stop the decline to $0.00000000123 on July 26. The market capitulation was around $141 million at that time while the circulation stood at over 115 out of 232 quadrillions.
Baby Doge Price Prediction
The starting price in the year 2022 was $0.000000001 and the expected end-year price is $0.000000001 per coin. It will be very hard for the cryptocurrency to trade at above $0.000000001 until 2025 and afterward.
Baby Doge price predictions show that the crypto could still be at $0.000000001 but could still cross $0.00000000456 on average by the end of Q4 2023. It is expected to spiral between a minimum of $0.00000000433 and a maximum of $0.00000000464.
The best Baby Doge price prediction put the price at $0.00000012 by 2024. The speculation says the price could scale up to $0.00000015 before the year concludes.
Baby Dogecoin will trade at around $0.00000001 in 2025 based on Baby Dogecoin price predictions. The same will be the maximum and average price. Surprisingly, Baby Dogecoin will attain this price point at least in July 2025 and close the year at the same price.
The most aggressive price prediction puts the probable Baby Dogecoin price at $0.0000005 on average. More moderate price predictions speculate that the price could range between $0.000000052 and $0.000000079.
Baby Doge price prediction holds that crypto could trade at 0.00000001 in 2026 and thus be worth nothing. The same will remain until December 2026. More moderate predictions state the crypto could trade at between $0.000000086 on the minimum and $0.00000019 on the maximum.
Baby Dogecoin will trade at $0.00000001 for the entire year and thus would be worth nothing. Other experts expect the crypto to trade at between $0.00000023 on the minimum end and $0.00000058 on the maximum.
Baby Dogecoin is unlikely to cross the $0 price mark even in 2028, although there might be a very slight improvement in July (to $0.00000002) but still worth nothing. Other experts speculate the crypto will trade at between $0.00000059 on the lower end and $0.00000097 on the upper end.
The coin will likely trade between $0.00000002 and $0.00000003 during the year 2029. The same price would prevail – based on Baby Dogecoin price predictions – until December 2029. Some experts expect crypto to trade between $0.0000012 on the minimum end and $0.0000044.
Baby Doge crypto will likely trade at between $0.0000051and $0.0000075 on the maximum and $0.0000063 on average in 2030.
Baby Dogecoin cryptocurrency would thus be the worst coin to include in your portfolio unless you are a joker like its founders. It is not worth holding, price speculation, or investing. It is very hard to see the coin move beyond $0.00, even in 2050 and beyond.
|Year||Prediction||Maximum price||Minimum price|
How to Read Baby Doge Coin Charts and Predict Price Movements
- Reading already prepared charts is not hard. One of the best approaches is to head over to TradeView website and search for the Baby Doge pair for which you want to read price predictions for (e.g. Baby Doge/USD charts). These are provided for the short term. Long-term prediction charts are rare but could be acquired from various experts that offer those predictions.
- Before you do, you may, as a bonus, understand what price charts are and how they are drafted, but you do not have to in order to read predictions – the basics to research include the price indicators and their various kinds, what affects crypto prices, what affects Baby Doge prices, its metrics, social sentiments, etc.
This tutorial considered different Baby Doge crypto predictions. This Baby Doge price prediction has been given by both us and other experts who have considered different Baby Dogecoin metrics and fundamentals. They vary from one expert to another based on tools, formulas, and even inputs to them.
We saw that the Baby Doge crypto is based on a Japanese Shiba Inu meme and it follows after Doge and Shiba Inu tokens/cryptocurrencies. However, Baby Dogecoin is far from meeting public expectations as regards trading, holding, tipping, micro-payment, and settlement utilities when compared to the majority of other meme coins.
We do not suggest using crypto this way unless you are an ardent supporter of the blockchain or perhaps into Baby Dogecoin jokes.
We do not expect the cryptocurrency to recover from its slow Babydoge price traction this decade given its cryptoeconomics and fundamentals. The most aggressive Baby Dogecoin cryptocurrency price prediction puts the price at $0.0000005 in 2025 and even then, it would have to defy several trends, including those of macro climate nature.
Some other Baby Doge coin price prediction put the price at $0.0000044 in 2029 but even this is very hard to defend looking at the current traction.
Time taken to research and write this tutorial: 10 hours.