Through this tutorial, get to know more about what Crypto to Buy Right Now and invest in it to meet your requirements:
The cryptocurrency to buy right now depends on your investment goals and the list is endless. You may need to hodl for long-term, short-term, trade daily, scalping, price speculation, or just send to a peer.
The general rule is to find out through research and consultation which crypto and crypto platform suits those objectives and deliver the value you want.
Some are suitable for holding for the short term, others for long-term, trading, staking, mining, and others for other investment goals. Still, others are suitable for just facilitating instant and low-cost settlements globally in a corporate or individual setting.
This tutorial discusses the top crypto you can buy and invest in now and soon.
What You Will Learn:
- Know What Cryptocurrencies to Buy
- Frequently Asked Questions
- List of Cryptocurrencies to Buy Now
Know What Cryptocurrencies to Buy
- There are over 20,000 cryptocurrencies, with a total market capitalization of over $1 trillion.
- As shown in the image above, each crypto of the 20,000+ cryptos has online publicly available transaction data and information — transactional volumes, market capitalization, price, and markets it is listed. You can use these facts to research crypto before buying/investing, although some are inflated.
- These cryptocurrencies are built on blockchain, a technology that enables people and companies to share the same version of ledgers (the same version of the truth) across distributed computers running the specified software.
- Cryptocurrencies can be used for pricing and trading speculation, micro and macro global payments and settlement, tipping, gifting, and holding value.
Top 7 biggest crypto projects by market capitalization:
- The biggest challenge in selecting the crypto to buy is having little variation among these projects. Many are similar, offering similar features and some are scammy. It is essential to carry out research and research on or get suitable personal financial advice before or while buying.
- Most cryptocurrencies appreciate with time, but all except stablecoins pegged to USD or other currencies and world assets are very volatile, with prices sometimes changing to even double or triple digit percentages in a single day for single crypto. For this reason, risk management is essential when investing in crypto. A 10% (of your portfolio) investment cap is usual practice for beginners but experienced have no problem with this at all. Make sure you know ways to reduce risk when trading and investing, including conversion to stablecoins and using appropriate advanced order types.
- Additionally, it is critical to understand how crypto works and the details of the company/app/project/blockchain/team or all of them before investing.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q #1) What crypto should I buy with a little money?
Answer: Ethereum, Dogecoin, ChainLink, Uniswap, Cardano, Solana, Polygon, Polkadot crypto, Fantom crypto, FTM crypto, and others are some of the best crypto to buy right now. This is because they have a huge potential for price growth.
The difference in price prospects is different, and it is essential to do your research, be familiar with risks, and get/research financial advice.
Q #2) What cryptocurrency should a beginner buy?
Answer: A beginner who is investing in cryptocurrencies can start buying fractions of crypto with better short-term and long-term price prospects based on real value and use cases, since hype is hard to quantify.
Whether they are trading crypto on a daily or short-term basis or holding them on a long-term, there are countless choices. These include Ethereum, Solana, Dogecoin, ChainLink, Uniswap Crypto, Cardano, Polygon, Polkadot crypto, Fantom crypto, or FTM crypto.
Bitcoin, Ethereum, Polkadot, Polygon, and ChainLink are some of the favorites for long-term holdings. Others include Solana, Ripple, Uniswap Crypto, Cardano, and Binance Coin, among others.
It is advisable for a user to not invest more than 10% of their portfolio, to learn and research how crypto investing works, consult, or research for financial advice, and to try small amounts first.
Q #3) Which crypto will explode?
Answer: Ethereum tops the list of cryptocurrencies that will explode in 2022 and beyond. Its potential derives from extensive DeFi, NFT, smart contracts, semi-blockchains, and dApp development (over 5,000 of them) which expand use cases by day.
These dApps are interoperable in themselves. Besides, Ethereum is transforming itself daily. We are not only moving to proof of stake protocol but have scaling solutions in place or being put into place. It also has thousands of developers and the network of users is most expansive compared to other cryptocurrencies.
Q #4) Which crypto to buy today for the long term?
Answer: Ethereum and Bitcoin win the race for long and short-term investment. They have huge price growth potential not just because of the expansive communities behind them, but also their solid use cases. They are being utilized in real-world banking and non-banking payment rails as well as in the corporate or business world. This will boost their base prices in the future.
Q #5) Which crypto to buy today for the short term?
Answer: The list of coins and cryptos to buy and invest on a short-term basis is endless. You can start with Ethereum, Polygon MATIC, Fantom coin, Polkadot DOT, Solana, Ripple, Uniswap, Cardano, and Binance Coin, among others.
Q #6) Does Fantom crypto have a future?
Answer: Fantom is predicted to trade at $4.1 and up to $5 in 2026. Fantom is a permissionless and open-source smart contract blockchain on which dApps and child blockchains can be built. Unfortunately, the space is ruled by the likes of Ethereum, Fantom Crypto, and Polkadot already with thousands of dApps and developers.
However, the Fantom coin can still cut out its path in the non-flooded crypto market that is yet to reach out to the majority of the global masses. We would expect it to fall behind Ethereum, Polkadot and other established smart contract platforms, but it is possible to have a brighter long-term future.
List of Cryptocurrencies to Buy Now
Here is the popular list:
- Binance Coin
- Shiba Inu
- Decentraland (MANA)
- Cosmos (ATOM)
Comparison Table of Best Crypto to Buy Now
|Ethereum||2013||Payment, mining, staking, trading, speculation, settlement, smart contracts, gaming, DeFi, NFTs, and decentralized applications||$1,474||5/5|
|Solana||2017||Smart contracts, staking, gaming, trading, speculation, DeFi, NFTs, decentralized applications, payment, settlement.||$45.76.||4.9/5|
|Cardano||2015||Smart contracts, DeFi, NFTs, gaming, decentralized applications, payment, trading, speculation, and settlement.||$0.4492||4.9/5|
|Binance Coin||2017||Payments, settlements, gaming, DeFi, NFT, gaming, payment, mining, trading, speculation, etc.||$267.13||4.8/5|
|Uniswap||2018||Smart contracts, DeFi, trading, NFTs, speculation, staking, gaming, settlement.||$7.57||4.8/5|
Best for smart contracts, DeFi, NFTs, and decentralized applications.
Ethereum was founded in 2013 and serves as a decentralized smart contract hosting platform capable of supporting decentralized applications and other child blockchains. It hosts about 3,000 decentralized apps, each serving different use cases or with its products and services. These dApps can interact with each other, meaning they can exchange data and information.
Ethereum’s popularity derives from smart contract applications and is a popular place for developers to build NFTs, DeFi, and virtual land assets.
With over 600,000 users, it has multiple developers and is used by corporations in real-world business scenarios to facilitate global financial transactions. Besides, Ethereum is transforming itself into less-energy-intensive scalable proof of stake from a proof of work algorithm.
- Facilitates peer-to-peer transactions globally, almost instantly, and at lesser fees compared to fiat systems like Visa and MasterCard.
- It can be mined using GPU and ASICs, as well as staked (Eth 2.0) either via staking pools or standalone nodes to earn passive income.
- Over 300,000 Ethereum nodes. 32 ETH is needed to run the node. Staking pools allow to stake as little as possible even under $10.
- Data is hard or impossible to tamper with. It provides a distributed network or system for data storage, verification, and transacting, which provides the same version of the truth to all operators or network participants.
- 18 million per year limit without total max supply, which may hamper price growth prospects.
- Cannot be censored. It is efficient and transactions are fast, and it is possible to transact globally without middlemen banks and financial institutions. Transactions, settlements, and payments are quick enough and possible everywhere compared to Visa and MasterCard.
- It can be used for financial speculation, regular trading, and holding value.
- The second cryptocurrency to be launched after Bitcoin, the largest in terms of derivative products hosted, and the most popular in terms of network transactional value.
- The second largest per market cap and daily transaction volume.
- Can only manage about 15 transactions per second, which is very low. This causes network clogging when many users are transacting. So many other blockchains like Polkadot, Polygon, and Cardano have exceeded this limit. Polygon is Ethereum’s scalability solution.
- One misgiving of the blockchain has been high transactional fees/costs sometimes spiking to $50. ($0.7 on July 2022).
Risks: Real risks exist in terms of crypto price volatility for anyone investing and trading. Make sure to have risk management knowledge or invest 10% or less of your portfolio.
Verdict: Ethereum has great potential in terms of its price growth prospects as trading, dApps, DeFi, NFTs, and smart contract-based products continue to gain traction. The network also holds huge potential if it grows more in terms of nodes and user numbers.
Best for smart contracts and decentralized applications.
Creating Solana markets itself as a smart contract and dApp creating and hosting platform just like Ethereum, but improving on scalability, meaning the transaction throughput is insanely high (at 50,000 transactions per second).
It also improves on Ethereum in terms of low fees/cost per transaction (average of $0.00025) and the fact that it utilizes a less energy-intensive proof of stake algorithm from the ground up.
It also hosts NFTs and DeFi as well as other child blockchains. But it is much younger than Ethereum, which started in 2017.
- 350 dApps are established on the network already.
- SOL cryptocurrency is used to facilitate transactions and payments across the network and outside of the blockchain.
- In-built wallets.
- Besides the over-hyped proof of history, tower BFT, turbine, sea level, pipelining, cloud break, archivers, and gulf stream features, it uses a version of proof at stake and hence is less energy intensive.
- 489 million Sol maximum supply.
- Fastest transactional speed and is one of the blockchains with the lowest transactional fees/cost.
- Hosts reputable investors include Andreessen Horowitz, Polychain Capital, CoinFund, Multicoin Capital, Jump Trading, Alameda Research, etc.
- 200 validators render it more centralized than Ethereum and Bitcoin.
- Distribution and emission schedules are unattractive. Distribution can result in dilution.
Risks: Real risks exist in terms of crypto volatility for investors and traders.
Verdict: Solana proves to be better than Ethereum and many smart contract blockchains despite being a little bit inexperienced and with a less expansive network of users and developers. However, it is having a maximum cap, high transactions throughout, and low transactional fees/cost means it can pump more in value.
Best for smart contracts and decentralized applications.
Cardano was established in 2015 and is based on research and evidence-based methods. Crypto and blockchain use proof of stake Ouroboros consensus protocol and hence are less energy intensive, unlike Bitcoin and Ethereum, and it supports smart contracts.
Although the current throughput is at around 250 transactions per second, it has 1,000 stacking pools, each of which processes 1,000 TPS. This means it can manage 1 million transactions per second, which would make it much better than Visa and MasterCard.
By value estimate, the network now has close to 1,050 dApps hence the closest to Ethereum in smart contract usability and use cases. These include DeFi, Wallets, Tools, NFT Marketplaces, Games, and Metaverses.
- About 3,000 validator nodes are divided into core nodes, edge nodes, and relay nodes.
- Based on peer-reviewed protocols and research.
- Powers decentralized finance. Peer-to-peer finance.
- ADA wallets and staking pools.
- Much higher transaction throughput potential.
- Based on peer-reviewed research and evidence-based research.
- General crypto volatility.
Risks: The general volatility of cryptos, as happens with any coin, is a real risk here. Plus the blockchain has taken a lot of time to take off.
Verdict: Cardano has great prospects in addition to being a tried and tested cryptocurrency, especially because of growth in its network of dApps, developers, games, NFTs, and other smart contracts.
#4) Binance Coin
Best for payments and transactions.
Binance Coin BNB is past its explosive stages, exploding from 15 cents per coin at its starting 2017 ICO to the current price of $262.86, but this is not to say it won’t have more gains.
Binance Coin’s value derives from the hype that goes around about the cryptocurrency exchange but also mainly because of the exchange’s use cases, especially because now developers are building diverse products on the chain.
The cryptocurrency has a myriad of products, including exchanges of cryptocurrencies, staking tokens to earn more of the staked coin, dual investment products, copy trading, leveraged trading, and trading bots. Other products include Binance futures trading, Binance decentralized exchange, and detailed market analysis and research tools.
Binance also lets anyone launch a crypto or blockchain project, an initial coin offering/exchange offering, or other equivalents of an initial public offering in venture capital and crowd capital funding.
Therefore, you would expect Binance Coin to add more value with the expansion of the use cases, network growth, and increased development on the chain.
- Erc20 standards token built on the Binance Chain blockchain.
- Binance coin treasure uses one-fifth of profits every quarter to repurchase and permanently burn the crypto, which boosts scarcity.
- Binance coins are used as a utility token to pay trading fees at a discount on the Binance exchange.
- Maximum of 200 million supply.
- Mobile app and Visa debit card.
- Backed by the massive value behind the Binance cryptocurrency exchange. The exchange is the largest in terms of daily trading volumes.
- Many use cases for Binance Coins include as a payment token on exchange and merchant locations, DeFi, staking, and other products.
- Support for an easy and quick purchase of crypto via stablecoins or physical world currency.
- Binance has had its share of trouble with financial authorities in the United States and claims of malpractice by its users.
Risks: Binance Coin was just started in 2017 and compared to Bitcoin and Ethereum has a low catch globally.
Verdict: Binance, though beyond its initial explosion stages, has potential for value addition given that Binance has diverse products and is still the largest exchange by trading volume.
Website: Binance Coin
Best for those looking to swap cryptocurrencies, especially newer coins for recently launched crypto projects.
Uniswap Token is called UNI and is based on the Ethereum blockchain but supports the building of smart contracts and DeFi products on it.
In fact, developers can get paid via grants to build apps and tools on the chain. The Uniswap crypto platform on which the token is based was started in November 2018 by a former Siemens engineer. It supports easy and quick exchange or swapping of tokens easily on a unified blockchain platform, just as its name suggests.
The platform was the first to implement automated money makers that allow decentralized exchanges to trade directly with other traders. Its potential lies in the decentralized exchange’s huge trading volume (the largest decentralized exchange).
- Users can earn passive income via liquidity pools.
- No centralized order books. Users individually serve to lend crypto tokens to provide liquidity and provide liquidity pools.
- Flat rate trading fees. 0.01% to 1% depending on the pairs.
- No verification requirements on the chain.
- Provides easy access to newer tokens. It offers a direct listing of new coins/tokens.
- Collective control and governance of the project.
- Self-hosted wallet/self-custodial wallet.
- No fiat support.
- Risk of fake coins.
- Gas prices can be prohibitive.
Risks: There are real risks of scams and fake tokens being listed on the network due to the quick and easy manner in which listing is availed to project owners.
Verdict: Uniswap may have gained from its lowest price of $0.4 to its highest at $44.97 (May 2022)since starting and has some value potential, but there are hundreds of better coins and crypto projects providing decentralized exchanging of tokens in an environment having more products than supported on Uniswap.
#6) Shiba Inu
Best for meme proponents.
Shiba Inu refers to itself as a meme token that either complements and/or competes with Dogecoin and other meme coins. Remember, the Shiba Inu doge meme is one on which Doge is based, so to call itself a Doge killer may have been trying to take away Doge’s glory.
But the token is far from Doge in value, pricing, and community. Its proponents have been marshaling sustained social media campaigns and hype to drive up its social value and pricing, probably in the belief that this is the main thing that cryptocurrencies rely on. However, these have appeared to yield little benefits.
In fact, an all-time high of $0.00005 is nothing that would inspire anyone to invest in this token. Besides, the developers have even tried to burn more than 50% of the tokens but it is not healing the price.
- The decentralized token exchange is known as ShibaSwap for swapping cryptocurrency.
- Three tokens – SHIB, BONE, LEASH. Bone has a capped supply of 250,000,000 tokens. Leash is capped at just 107,646 tokens. Shib’s maximum supply is 1 quadrillion tokens.
- Swapping tokens at low fees on the ShibaSwap although very few tokens are supported.
- 1 quadrillion tokens will flood the market and derail pricing prospects.
- Just worth it as a worthless meme token.
Risks: 1 quadrillion tokens will derail its growth and flood the market. Unlike Doge, this makes SHIB less valuable for holding or trading.
Verdict: Leash seems to have some shoddy past and present regarding how the project is organized. It has not only launched three tokens with different maximum supplies but also the main token is almost worthless.
Website: Shiba Inu
Best for the corporate, financial, and banking world.
Ripple is the company behind two tokens – the most dominant being XRP. XRP is more suitable as a corporate payment token to facilitate the global transfer of value and settlement, for instance, for banks and financial transactions.
It improves from traditional payment rails in that it facilitates instant transactions globally at very low fees per transaction. Ordinary people can also buy, trade, and use it to transfer value at the same speed, fees, and security.
And unlike other mainstream cryptocurrencies like Ethereum, it is most suitable due to higher transactional throughput, huge liquidity, and because of who utilizes it. Ripple also runs the Ripple Network, a payment platform for banks and financial institutions that is being used by over 300 companies and organizations around the world (40= countries).
XRP facilitates transactions on the Ripple network. The latter is based on the XRP ledger, which uses a consensus mechanism where unique approved and vetted nodes and participants are known.
A financial institution wanting to transact on the network can, for instance, choose which trusted nodes to work within the transaction. Ripple is both suitable for trading – including scalping or day trading – and medium to long-term holding.
- Ledgers update in four to five seconds.
- Cryptocurrency is mineable through proof-of-work algorithm using computing power – GPUs and ASICs.
- 100 billion tokens maximum supply.
- It implements a Central Bank Digital Currency that allows banks to tokenize value. In other words, central banks, banks, and financial can use the platform to mint, issue, manage, and transact with CBDCs. These minted CBDCs can be made to meet regulatory approvals and expectations in any country and can be integrated into legacy payment rails in banking and other worlds.
- Used by any kind of organizations including merchants for payment of goods and services, banks, governments, NGOs, and others.
- Backed and used by large financial institutions and banks like Santander and Bank of America.
- Very low transaction settlement fees of about $0.0001 XRP the current value of almost zero. This helps companies manage a high volume of transactions at a very low cost.
- The network is a bit more centralized, which brings in some governance and control problems that may influence prices in favor of the validators and controlling organizations.
Risks: A risk, but only a small one, exists in terms of inflation. All 100 billion tokens are mineable and a proportion of them is held in reserve for periodic release to the market. This may affect pricing by diluting if too much is released.
There has been a conflict and a case with the Securities Exchange Commission, which started in 2020 and is still pending. This has affected publicity.
Verdict: The conflict with SEC aside, Ripple is a good cryptocurrency based on real platform value, and is not only tried and tested, but also suitable for trading and long-term holding.
Best for web 3 applications: DeFi, NFTs, and smart contracts.
The Polkadot cryptocurrency is a native token for the Polkadot platform, whose blockchain protocol selling point is enhancing interoperability between multiple and independent blockchains.
However, that promotion is yet to actualize. That spells out a lot of potential because there is a huge development gap and potential in mainstream blockchain interoperability.
But interoperability is not always a blessing and many blockchains would rather be islands on their own. That is because many see it as a way of introducing some centralization that blockchain seeks to solve. Polkadot is based on parachains – parallel chains. It already has five parachains on which (or a few of them) products are being developed.
It is a project by the Swiss-based Web 3 Foundation.
- Stake-able token.
- Investors and developers can build dApps and blockchains on the main chain.
- Validators must stake DOT tokens with the amount depending on network participation. The network started with 20 validators and plans to end will be 1,000 validators.
- Nominators select validators. Validators check and verify transactions in connected parachains. Validators are organized in parachains each of which requires at least 5. Collators create blocks on parachains. Fishermen monitor the behavior of validators and collators.
- Governance is organized into 3 players – council, technical committee, and regular DOT token holders.
- Has the attention of large organizations like Europe’s Deutsch Telekom, which boosts its publicity and value.
- 630% gain since its launch.
- Very young in the development process. The core idea is largely non-actualized ideas.
Risks: Risks exist in terms of ideas being largely untested.
Verdict: Polkadot has value potential in the largely tested but yet to be actualized.
Best for smart contracts and dApps.
Avalanche has increased by 3,300% since launching in 2018 and 470%. It is a multi-chain blockchain supporting smart contracts and dApps. Today, it also hosts non-fungible tokens and games.
- The network is divided into three blockchains, each with different tasks. One for smart contracts, the other for exchange and trading assets, and the other for coordinating validation and tracking, and enabling the creation of new subnets that allow developers to create their blockchains.
- 4,500 transactions per second. Transaction completion or blockchain verification time is two seconds.
- Users can create their blockchains on the main chain.
- Inter-blockchain compatibility.
- MasterCard, Deloitte, and BitGo partnerships.
- AVAX maximum supply is 720 million tokens.
Verdict: Tokenomics greatly favors its price potential and thus has a bright future price prospect.
#10) Decentraland (MANA)
Best for virtual land trading.
Decentraland is well-known due to the economically explosive nature of virtual land and estates as well as related non-fungible tokens, non-fungible token games, and related platforms.
Its value derives from, among other things, the transactional value of virtual land used as or to build NFTs and games, as well as Decentraland, a decentralized virtual world or land marketplace that lets users create virtual land, transfer ownership of virtual land, and trade virtual land.
Decentraland’s native token is called MANA and is used for transaction fee payment, and land purchasing, among other virtual land trading use cases, although Decentraland is itself based on the Ethereum network. It uses smart contracts to facilitate these transactions.
The MANA token grew to a $5.90 all-time high this year and has potential because virtual land demand is growing even among many companies. Additionally, demand is pushing prices higher.
- Founded in 2015, MANA is burned in exchange for land and assets transacted on the platform
- It allows users to monetize virtual land – for instance, converting it to or building NFTs, establishing a virtual business, renting out land, and hosting virtual events and meet-ups. They can also sell ad space, self-promotion ads, sell NFT arts, and flip lands.
- Create, buy, sell, and manage one or multiple parcels organized in regions.
- Stake-able tokens.
- NFT and game auctioning.
- 2.6 billion MANA max supply.
- Reducing maximum supply could boost token prices and viability. 2.5% MANA marketplace fee is burned and removed from supply permanently.
- Combines disruptive technologies like VR, crypto, smart contracts, distributed ledger technologies, and blockchains.
- The platform does not encourage interaction like other, better virtual land.
- The land bid starts at 8,500 MANA, the withdrawal fee is 8.3 MANA.
Verdict: Decentraland has huge potential given the demand for and hype around virtual land, even among top companies and organizations. Besides, NFTs and dApps are booming.
Website: Decentraland (MANA)
#11) Cosmos (ATOM)
Best for blockchain, dApps, and smart contracts.
Cosmos, which was started in 2017, is an interoperability solution for other blockchains, allowing them to communicate meaning to exchange data and information for purposes of economy.
Cosmos’ platform token is known as ATOM. It has transaction fees of about $0.01 making it suitable but not most suitable for cross-border as well as micro and macro payments.
It supports blockchains, dApps, and smart contracts. Interoperable blockchains (known as Zones) meet at Cosmos Hub where zones meet. Zones can operate on their own–issue tokens, etc. It works through three layers, namely Application, Networks, and Consensus.
- Cosmos development kit allows any developer to build a blockchain on the network and run their operations, as well as benefit from or be of benefit to the network.
- Proof of stakes – node operators must be on the top 100 stakers’ list.
- 236 million ATOM.
- It already hosts over 20 interoperable blockchains and other products including Binance Chain, Terra, Crypto.com, and Cosmos Hub.
Verdict: The interoperability of blockchains is not such a huge selling point for the public but for developers. It is hard to mention the interoperability of blockchains without mentioning its potential benefits.
With each blockchain promoting itself as capable of facilitating global transactions alone without others, it is hard to promote such an idea. The real potential of this blockchain would lie in the dApp development that could boost its potential value and use cases.
Website: Cosmos (ATOM)
Best for meme proponents.
Dogecoin is your meme coin of choice that features the history of the Shiba Inu Japanese Kabosu dog meme that was once, in 2013, very popular around the world.
It was formed around this time by software engineers Billy Markus and Jackson Palmer. It became famous as an online tipping cryptocurrency and suits that function today, in addition to making micropayments at a very low cost.
Dogecoin is mineable over computers and mining machines. Regarding usability and use cases, Doge promotes itself as an internet currency. It is being utilized by people to pay and get paid for goods and services at merchant stores.
- Doge is based on Litecoin, which is a Bitcoin spin-off. It is mineable.
- Crypto has no maximum supply. Unlimited supply could deter its price in the future because this could dilute the market. It is projected to reach at least $1 in 2027 or 2028.
- Mobile wallet, desktop (Linux and Windows), and web wallet.
- Very low transaction cost and value make it suitable for everyone.
- Higher mining block reward (10,000 Doge).
- Easier to mine than Bitcoin and Litecoin.
- Lacks maximum cap supply, which could mean unlimited supply and lower than-would-be demand if the supply was limited.
Risks: No maximum supply means crypto could flood the market, affecting price growth prospects.
Verdict: Doge is not such a good cryptocurrency to hold for a long time because of slow price appreciation. It may be more suitable for trading than almost every meme token.
The tutorial discussed potential blockchain cryptocurrencies based on their present value, outstanding features (both existing and planned ones), and future price prospects. We assessed the list of crypto to buy right now to suit different investing and trading goals.
For long-term investors, Ethereum is, by far, the most promising. Others include Polygon, Cosmos, Polkadot, Avalanche, Uniswap, Cardano, and Solana. Decentraland also suits this category. Ripple and Doge are more suitable for regular trading and those looking for settlement, gifting, tipping, and payment tokens.
- Cryptos initially shortlisted for review: 17.
- Cryptos reviewed: 12
- Time taken to research this tutorial: 26 hours.