Understand Crypto Signal generation and review the top Cryptocurrency Trading Signals Providers with comparison:
Cryptocurrency trading signals help traders, especially non-professional ones, who cannot analyze to decipher best market trends and make the most profits out of their trades.
They provide actionable trading ideas to buy, sell or hold an asset but are constructed from market indicators through detailed and informed technical analysis of the real-time and historical market climate.
The most important part of trading now is not trading information but its relevance and utilization. It also needs work to define the accuracy and reliability of the signals.
This tutorial delves into analyzing providers of the best crypto signals and how it works.
What You Will Learn:
- Review Crypto Trading Signals Providers
- How are Crypto Trading Signals Generated
- FAQs on Crypto Signals
- List of Top Crypto Trading Signal Providers
- Comparison of the Best Crypto Signals
- Recommended Crypto Exchanges
- #1) MyCryptoParadise
- #2) Signals Blue
- #3) eToro
- #4) 4C Trading Signal
- #5) Learn2Trade
- #6) Universal Crypto Signals
- #7) CryptoSignals.org
- #8) CoinSignals
- #9) CryptoAlarm
- #10) FatPigSignals
- #11) Crypto Signals
- #12) 2Moon
- #13) Zignaly
- #14) Whaletank
Review Crypto Trading Signals Providers
How are Crypto Trading Signals Generated
The best crypto trading signals are generated based on both technical and fundamental analyzes. With trading indicators, you can also generate your signals, but they are really professional. Because there are tens of indicators you can use to generate these signals, the trick also lies in knowing the most relevant for your circumstance.
You would need experience. Best crypto signals are again based on a combination of auto and manual trading tactics. Best paid crypto signals for trading are based on technical charting, fundamental analyzes, and rely on info collected by bots (mainly and efficiently) from social media channels.
- Chart a trend: On a crypto charting platform like TradeView, select an indicator for which to generate a price pattern over a select period. On these platforms, you basically select the indicator and time frames on a given trading pair, for instance, BTC/USD, and the chart is automatically generated.
- Decipher a price pattern: Once a chart is generated for a given indicator, a pattern is deduced about the chart as directed by the indicator trend lines. These guide on knowing the price action points and are the hardest to decipher in constructing crypto buy and sell signals. It is here that much knowledge and experience apply. The different chart patterns to expect on a chart include supports/resistances, big movement, consecutive candles, drive, butterfly, ascending/descending triangles, head, and shoulders or inverse head and shoulders, channel up/down, falling/rising wedge, double bottom/top, triple bottom/top, bullish/bearish flags, rectangle, bullish/bearish pennant, Gartley, ABCD, and 3 point extension or retracement.
- Predict the price action: The predictable price mostly falls within the pattern unless the pattern predicts a breakout in one or two price directions, i.e. on the downside or upside. The analysis generates an actionable trading signal which basically predicts – in layman’s language, a future possible price at which the trend is best headed as deciphered using the charting and indicator knowledge.
- Apply the price action: Most crypto signals are generated and re-fed into auto trading bots for automated crypto or asset trading. Traders can also generate and apply their signals manually but it is tasking and limited because such analyses wouldn’t take in as much varied and relevant market info as would be efficient bots that pull info from multiple sources in seconds.
- For paid crypto signals, be sure to check whether they are based on professional analytics, including all the three — technical or fundamental analyses, news, and market condition indicators. Start with the least of the packages to ascertain their benefit and usability.
- Crypto signals are not mere estimates or imaginations, simple applications of information you pump into, or trial and error, but based on commerce-relevant indicators known to work for stock, forex, and other markets. To mean they are based on well-known research-based indicators like Moving Average Convergence Divergence, Relative Strength Index, and tens of other indicators.
- Just about 20% of crypto traders actually make money in crypto trading. 10% break even, and 10% consistently make money. Most of those with crypto education and market insights win.
- Using signals for trading is rare though with a lot of potentials since only less than 20% are professional traders according to a recent global survey involving 3,000 traders. Most traders are aged between 25–54 years, and 39% have only high school attainment.
Crypto survey: Most crypto traders prefer and use technical analysis in trading crypto:
FAQs on Crypto Signals
Q #1) What is the best crypto signal?
Answer: CryptoSignals.org is rated the best crypto trading platform feature-wise. It lets users get free signals when they deposit via Etoro and other verified and regulated brokers. We also have listed Signals Blue, 4C Trading Signal, CoinSignals, and Learn2Trade.
Q #2) Are crypto signals worth it?
Answer: Yes, when done professionally, reliably, and accurately, traders can opt-in. However, the best way to trade crypto is to first acquaint oneself with the professional techniques needed to trade profitably since no signal is 100% accurate and guaranteed. Besides, most free ones are useless and the most relevant cost money.
Q #3) What is a signal in crypto trading?
Answer: A crypto trading signal is an expertise actionable trading idea based on analysis of existing and/or historical market climate, constructed using technical indicators and with a time and price relevance. They are based on an understanding of market trends and are done to predict possible future market prices to help traders trade an asset profitably or avoid losses altogether.
You can get paid or free crypto signals on Telegram and other social media or via crypto trading APIs.
List of Top Crypto Trading Signal Providers
Here is the list of popular and best crypto signals:
- Signals Blue
- 4C Trading Signal
- Universal Crypto Signals
- Crypto Signals Guru
Comparison of the Best Crypto Signals
|Signal provider||Pricing||Our rating|
|Signals Blue||£229.99 per month to £899.99 lifetime + integration and API costs||4.7/5|
|4C Trading Signal||$59/month to $179/month||4.5/5|
|Learn2Trade||£35 or £65 monthly||4.5/5|
|Universal Crypto Signals||Starts from $66||4.5/5|
|CryptoSignals.org||£35 to £175||5/5|
|CoinSignals||Free to 0.1 BTC per year.||4.5/5|
|CryptoAlarm||$249/month, $949/year, or $1249/life time.||4.3/5|
Recommended Crypto Exchanges
Instead of deriving and applying trading signals manually, many people use crypto trading bots like Pionex to set their price ranges and automate trading decisions and actions on crypto exchanges. This high-frequency trading bot is verified and licensed with an MSB license from FinCEN.
On signing up at Pionex, you require verifying the account to either trade or deposit via credit card. But the verification takes very little time – level 2 up to an hour and level 1 instant. The exchange gives you a deposit and trading limit of $2,000 and $1 million for level 1 and level 2 verified accounts respectively. This limit is very high compared to most centralized exchanges.
- Easy level 1 and 2 verification requiring phone and ID copy and selfie submission.
- No trading demo for both bot and manual trading.
- Trade crypto and hold it against USDC or USDT stable coins when you need it.
- No cash out in USD when needed – you can only withdraw in crypto.
Crypto.com is not essentially a trading signal provider. You do not get any natively hosted social trading features on this platform through which users can either share freely or sell signals.
However, as a crypto trading platform, the only way to leverage trading signals here is using external providers. This can be done manually. Through the exchange’s APIs, also, you can hook to external trading signals providers.
There are several guides online on how to connect a crypto exchange through an API. One of the easiest paths is to find a bot that can hook to Crypto.com. Since most of these crypto trading bots employ signals, then you certainly will be using signals. Crypto.com also supports derivative trading with which you can use trading signals.
- APIs let anyone connect to a bot that trades using crypto signals.
- Trade 250+ cryptocurrencies on margins of up to 10x.
- Spend crypto easily on thousands of visa-supported merchants globally. Easily convert to cash on ATMs.
Pricing: Not applicable
Get USD $10 Sign Up Bonus on Crypto.com >>
With around 7 years in the crypto business and with a combined experience of over 35 years in trading traditional markets, MyCryptoParadise has built a premium, reliable, and trustworthy brand in the crypto trading space.
MyCryptoParadise is run by four expert professional traders who share their unique trading strategies among a small private circle of people. The service has been operational for over 7 years and has garnered a great fan base of loyal customers known as the ParadiseFamilyVIP members and FREE members who can not afford to get inside the private VIP circle.
- After joining ParadiseFamilyVIP, you will receive an introductory phone call from one of the in-house experts at MyCryptoParadise.
- Your crypto trading expert will always be available to answer any trading-related queries while ensuring you have the best possible trading experience.
- ParadiseFamilyVIP members get up to 3 trading signals daily.
- Their trade set-ups come with a well-researched Risk/Reward strategy, a tight stop loss, and wide sell targets (which means they are taking profits more often than hitting stop losses).
Pricing: The subscription comes at a high premium. With their high subscription costs, MyCryptoParadise is a big boys club where investors with a sizeable portfolio can join easily, and since their prices keep going up, it is always a great idea to get their subscription sooner rather than later.
However, they don’t discourage newbies and regularly share free content on their social media channels and Telegram groups for their vibrant and growing community of followers.
#2) Signals Blue
Signals Blue is one of the best-paid crypto signals providers you can look to when thinking crypto trading automation because they support API signals and Cornix Automation on all packages.
All the signals are provided on Telegram via their official bot or the Cornix Automation and API – webhook or JSON. The group provides different signal types, including short-term or spot trading, leveraged buy/sell signals, mid-term to long-term buy/sell signals, and general tips for trading altcoins.
The packages vary in duration of signal provision from 1 month to a lifetime subscription. Based on their website, the current accuracy for the signals is 86.21% and sometimes up to 97%.
- Service compatible with automated trading on Binance, Coinbase, KuCoin, Kraken, and Huobi.
- No free trials or testing for those looking for free crypto signals.
- The best-paid crypto signals provided may have details like the entry zone, percentage profit to get from the trade, name of crypto, open price, stop loss, targets, and other details.
- Signals based on analysis and reviews by traders, experts, and other market participants.
Pricing: £229.99 to £899.99 for one month to a lifetime subscription. Cornix and API-Webhook Signals integration each varies from £19.99 per month to £99.99/year for one month to lifetime subscription.
Best for social investing and copy trading.
eToro is a social investing platform where individuals provide crypto trading signals through the platform’s copy trading feature. Known as eToro CopyPortfolios, it lets anyone leverage social trading by connecting with people who share their trading strategies with others for free.
Any user can follow expert crypto traders and benefit from their trading expertise simply by copying their trades without having to design their own trading strategies from scratch.
- Get signals to trade over 20 +cryptos.
- Buy crypto via credit and debit cards, bank wire, PayPal, Sofort, Rapid Transfer, Skrill, Wire Transfer, Neteller, WebMoney, and others.
- Copy popular crypto investors
- “Limited time offer: Deposit $100 and get a $10 bonus”
- Join millions of investors on the world’s largest social investing platform
- 100k virtual portfolio when you sign up
Pricing: Free signals
Disclaimer – eToro USA LLC; Investments are subject to market risk, including the possible loss of principal.
#4) 4C Trading Signal
4C Trading Signal, despite being new in the industry, has genuine positive feedback from clients who have traded crypto futures using their signals. The platform is therefore best for those needing signals to trade futures on Binance and FTX exchanges, mainly through API keys.
Based on Belgium, the team provides short to long-term signals that help automate trades using the smart bot. The group also provides margin trading crypto signals.
- Free trial for their best-paid crypto signals. Best choice for those looking for free crypto signals.
- Access to deep market, market analyses for cryptos, chat on Telegram.
- Maximum capital per smart trading bot varies from $2500 to $10000, depending on the package.
- 4C Learning boot camp.
- USDC and USDT execution of trading bots.
- 4C Investor Club starts at $50,000 and has no fixed subscription fee.
- Affiliate rewards.
Pricing: $59/month to $179/month depending on the package.
Learn2Trade specializes in Forex but now also provides crypto signals. The service is well-known and verified by regulated forex brokers like Etoro, Alvexo, and Markets.com. According to the service website, it is used by over 10,000 traders and the signals are provided by experienced traders with over 15+ years of experience in the market.
The website shows that subscribers are earning 1000 pips every month in profit using the service. Signals have a 76% success rate, entry and take profit and stop-loss prices, as well as risk-reward ratio specifications.
- Free access to crypto signals on a VIP account if you deposit via their verified and regulated brokers. These brokers are eToro, LongHorn, and Eightcap.
- Mobile notifications and Telegram alerts on all signals.
- Access to daily technical analyses and weekly webinars.
- 3 VIP signals a week.
- 24/7 chat with pro traders.
Pricing: £35 or £65 monthly; £95 or £175 yearly subscription; £250-lifetime subscription.
#6) Universal Crypto Signals
Universal Crypto Signals was formed in January 2018 and provides crypto signals on Binance, Bittrex, Bitmex, Bybit, Kucoin, Huobi, OKEx, Coinbase, Binance Futures exchanges. According to their website, the accuracy level for the signals is 96%.
The group has also provided margined or leveraged premiums since 2018. Using this platform, you can execute automated trading through Cornix Trading.
The group provides entry, stop loss, targets and other types of crypto buy and sell signals on Telegram, all with risk management included. The signals fall in the short-term, mid-term, and long-term trading durations. In addition to automated trading, the manual is also supported.
- Ask questions and start or participate in discussions about trade deals on the premium TRollbox.
- In-house developed trading strategy that relies on accuracy and precision in market conditions.
- Time-to-time analysis for Bitcoin and cryptos.
- Educational content for users willing to trade crypto.
- In-house developed trading algorythm on Binance Futures.
- Percentage portfolio holding recommendations.
Pricing: $66 to $540 for Plan A; Pan B $91.00 – $774.00; Plan C $81.00 – $646.00; Plan D $111.00 – $916; Plan E $120.00 – $900; Plan F $155.00 – $1,200; depending on duration for each plan.
CryptoSignals.org comprises a team of trained crypto traders, was formed in 2014, and has a Telegram channel through which the team provides crypto buy and sell signals. They tell you in real-time the trades to place on the regulated partner brokers and how to profit from those trade suggestions.
The group also partners with Etoro, Crypto Rocket, and capital.com such that users can get free VIP signals when they deposit money in Etoro.
They send real-time signals only via their Telegram channel, 3 times a week, each with a guideline on how the trade can be placed through the broker. Each package provides 2 to 3 crypto trading signals daily. According to the website, the signals are 82% successful.
- Free daily technical analysis for different cryptocurrency pairs.
- Bitcoin trading targets of 1500 pips a month.
- Each trade has technical analysis, a target risk ratio of 1:2 & 1:3, limit, stop-loss, and take-profit order prices.
- Trial of the service.
- Monthly gains of 30-40% for their crypto buy and sell signals.
Pricing: £35 to £175 depending on the packages.
Crypto trading signals provided by CoinSignals are powered by AI and machine learning or bot and let users automate crypto via bots. The bot is Telegram-based. The group provides scalping algorithm-based signals for trading on Binance, USDT signals, BTC and USD trading signals for Bittrex traders, short and mid-term signals based on technical analyses by professional traders.
The group posts all signals on the Telegram group and can trade manually or for automated trading via bots. Based on their website, the gains from signals range from 133% to 467%. The system will scan exchanges to find the trading signals. Best for those looking for free crypto signals or free crypto trading signals.
- Free basic signals. This free subscription includes access to news and market updates, but there is no premium content and no support.
- Monthly to a yearly subscription.
- Trailing Stoploss and take profit orders.
Pricing: Free to 0.1 BTC per year.
The provider of paid crypto signals was started in 2017 and therefore, is one of the oldest in the business. The group comprises 8 members and relies on artificial intelligence tools, advisors, experienced analysts, and traders to device the paid crypto trading signals they share with users.
The signals are shared on Telegram. The signals can be applied or implemented for auto-trading on Binance, Coinbase, Kraken, Gemini, Gate.io, and Binance.US exchanges.
- Premium and Pro version provides access to automation through the Cornix platform.
- A free version is available.
- Chat support.
- Signals tailored to each time zone.
- Transparency in their performance.
- Short, medium, and long-term crypto trading signals.
Pricing: $249/month, $949/year, or $1249/life time.
FatPigSignals is a U.K.-based considerable choice for those looking for secure crypto trading signals on Telegram, which are provided by a knowledgeable team. The group offers signals for trading on Binance, ByBit, and Bitmex margin trading signals, as well as short and long-term portfolio management tools.
Their signals are based on technical analysis, which is attached to the signals. The team also aims for 25% targets and the signal accuracy is in the range of 82%.
- Entry/exits as well as stops and targets. When they are for margin trading, they have long and short prices and well levels. The signals also have a risk ratio attached.
- Chat service for discussing crypto trading information and ideas.
- Free live stream. News update on crypto.
- Pay using crypto.
- Live charts.
Pricing: 0.5 Ethereum for 3 months on Bronze package; 0.75 Ethereum for 6 months on the Silver; and 1.25 Eth per year on Gold.
#11) Crypto Signals
Crypto Signals provides crypto trading signals every day through Telegram by default, email, Discord, and API. The team comprises analysts, advisors, traders, and insiders that track, analyze, and discuss crypto daily. Their signals can be applied for trading in different exchanges including OKEX, BitMex, HitBTC, and Binance.
The difference with the packages is with the duration.
- Special reports and opportunity analyses on crypto.
- No trial access.
- ICO analyses in addition to crypto analyses.
Pricing: Beginner €198 for 30 days; Superior is €498 for 30 days; Pro €798 for 180 days.
Website: Crypto Signals
2moon employs detailed analyses and tracking methods to craft real-time crypto signals for traders who subscribe to the service. Subscribers can get short, long, and mid-term investment signals that can be applied for trading across different exchanges. Operated since 2017, the service has provided 2133 signals to date.
The different packages offer different but similar advantages, including Binance and BitMex signals, and support – the difference is with the subscription duration.
- The percentage profit for signals ranges up to +357.
- Works on the cloud with no P.C. and mobile apps.
- 24/7 live support including on webchat.
- No free trials.
Pricing: $247 per month, $397 for 3 months; $597 for 7 months; $997 for unlimited subscription.
With an independent rating of 3.9/5 on TrustPilot, this is one of the best crypto signal providers in the market today. With the service, you can select people that should trade for you or use a trading robot. It was formed in 2018, after which it attracted thousands of cryptocurrency traders due to its automated trading feature.
- With the service, you can opt for DCA-based rebuy strategies, sell signals to others, use stop-loss trailing, trade with TradingView signals, and multi-targets are also possible from signals.
Pricing: Free. Pay only when you make a profit and invest as little as $1.
WhaleTank is also a tried and tested crypto signals platform with a 4.4/5 rating on TrustPilot, which attests to its transparency, ingenuity, professionalism, accuracy, and efficiency. The team comprises twelve European and Israeli merchants with experience in crypto signals and business.
Users can either choose free or premium membership and there is a public and secret chat. Premium membership has access to stronger signals and HODL portfolio. They provide these paid buy and sell crypto signals on Telegram.
- Risk calculator that helps you determine the number of contracts to buy when you enter certain parameters into the calculator. This is helpful if you are not willing to use recommended risk percentages.
- Customer service on a 24 hours a day, 7 days a week basis.
Pricing: Gold is 0.025 BTC for 2 months; Platinum is 0.050 BTC for 6 months, and Diamond is 0.100 BTC for 24 months.
This tutorial discussed crypto trading signals and found that they are crucial to trading if they are based on professionalism. We suggest researching a crypto signals platform before investing in one. Zignaly is the best for starters and pros, because it is free, has no subscriptions, allows investing as little as $1, and you pay to make a profit.
For those looking for free crypto signals, CoinSignals and CryptoSignals.org also have free offers while Learn2Trade is the cheapest on our list. We suggest Universal Crypto Signals, 2Moon, Crypto Signals, FatPigSignals, and CoinSignals for futures or derivative trading.
- Total signal providers short-listed: 13
- Total signal providers reviewed: 13
- Total Time is taken for the review: 13 hours.