An in-depth look at the Most Popular Client Portal Software:
What is Client Portal Software?
Client Portal is a website or a web application which provides businesses a secure storage space to let them share the important documents or information with their clients. Using this software, companies can provide a secure digital gateway to the organization’s network to their clients.
This software can be accessed through a web browser or on mobile devices through a mobile app. It provides two-way sharing of files.
Client portal software helps in streamlining the communication.
Sharing of documents or data through email is not always secure and the client will not get status updates for open tickets or account information through email.
Client Portal provides a secure place for data sharing. This software provides the features for team collaboration. Some client portals also provide the facility for document approval, invoices, and billing facilities.
With the client portal, customers don’t have to reach out to the company for every small work. This gives a less strain on the company, as they don’t have to answer the phone call or get engaged in any type of real-time conversation.
It gives more flexibility, security, and less strain to the company. In this article, we will see the top 10 Client Portal Software that is available in the market.
Note: Client portals have many advantages over email, like more security, increased file size limitations, self-service access, increased flexibility, and much more.
Although client portals are secure than email, many businesses have a concern about the security of their data in the cloud. These type of businesses prefer the option to have a private cloud for their sensitive data and take the on-premises hosting of software.
What You Will Learn:
Reviews Of Top 10 Client Portal Software
Enlisted below are the best free online and custom Client Portal Software that any business would need.
Comparison of Best Client Portal
|Software||About||Our Ratings||Best For||Free Trial||Price|
|SuiteDash||Client partial All-in-one Business Platform||5/5||Client Portal, File sharing and Business Management.||Available for 14 days. You can also request a demo.||Starting Price: $19/ month.
Thrive: $49/ month.
Pinnacle: $99/ month.
|monday.com||Client Portal CRM software to manage leads, sales, and increase customer retention.||5/5||Suitable for any team and Project. It is easy to use.||Available||Basic: ($25 for 5 users per month).
Standard: ($39 for 5 users per month).
Pro: ($59 for 5 users per month).
Enterprise: (Get a quote).
|Nifty||Best Client Portal Software.||5/5||For all teams and projects looking for an easy to use tool that scale with their requirements from simple to complex without a learning curve.||Available||Starter: $39 per month
Pro: $79 per month
Business: $124 per month
Enterprise: Contact them to get a quote.
|Kahootz||Perfect Client Portal Software.||5/5||Securely collaborating with clients based across multiple organizations and geographies.||Available||You can get started from as little $6.42 per user/month (when paid annually in advance).|
|LiveAgent||Customer Support and Help Desk Software.||4.5/5||LiveAgent is best known for its lean live chat widget and incredible support team.||Available for 14 days||Free,
|Zendesk||Cloud-based Customer service solution.||4.5/5||Ticket management system.||Available||Professional: $89 per agent/month.
Enterprise: $149 per agent/month.
|Clinked||Client portal software.||4.5/5||File sharing capabilities.||Available||Starter: $83 per month.
Collaboration: $209 per month.
Premium: $416 per month.
Enterprise: Contact them.
|Onehub||Cloud-based file sharing solution.||4.5/5||File sharing capabilities.||Available for 14 days.||Team: $29.95 per month.
Business: $99.95 per month.
|Huddle||Client Portal.||4.8/5||File sharing and collaboration capabilities.||You can request a demo.||Starting Price: $10.|
|Client-portal.io||WordPress plugin.||4.5/5||--||Demo is provided.||Single site license: $199 per year.
Multi-site license: $399 per year.
Price: Amazingly, SuiteDash does not charge based on the number of users, but instead gives you Unlimited Staff/Team, Unlimited Clients, & Unlimited Projects on every pricing plan.
Pricing for the Pinnacle plan is $99/month or $960/year, and on this pricing plan, you get every level of White Labeling, including a fully customizable Login page on your own URL.
The Thrive pricing plan is one step below and is only $49/month, and the Start plan can get you going at just $19/month.
More than just Client Portal Software, SuiteDash is a fully integrated cloud-based platform that will completely satisfy the software needs of most small to medium-sized businesses.
Unfortunately, many business owners have become incredibly frustrated with software because they’ve spent far too much time & money trying to learn multiple systems, and then get those multiple systems to work together. SuiteDash solves this problem by combining the most commonly used business tools into one.
- Full-featured CRM & Client Portal
- Fully White Labeled solution – Your brand takes center stage.
- Project & Task Management
- Powerful File Sharing & Collaboration Tool
- Estimates, Invoicing & Recurring Subscription Payments
- Email & Drip Marketing Tool
- Privacy Compliant Messaging
- Real-time Live Team Chat
- HIPAA & GDPR Compliant
Best For: SuiteDash is best for an All-in-One software solution for most businesses
Price: monday.com offers a free trial with unlimited users and boards. It has four pricing plans i.e. Basic ($25 for 5 users per month), Standard ($39 for 5 users per month), Pro ($59 for 5 users per month), and Enterprise (Get a quote). All these prices are for two users. The price will change according to the number of users.
monday.com provides CRM software to help you with managing the customer data, interactions, and processes. It will allow you to build and customize your dashboards so you can have a clear view of sales, processes, performance, and overall business opportunities.
- Shareable Boards – You can share your progress with your clients.
- It has features to set up automatic reminders and due date notifications.
- With this platform, teammates can be assigned to new tasks automatically.
- It has features for online leads capturing.
- It provides webinars, tutorials, and guides for the easy onboarding and the fast adoption of the platform.
- With premium plans, you will get unlimited file storage space.
Best For: Any team and project and it is easy to use.
- Starter: $39 per month
- Pro: $79 per month
- Business: $124 per month
- Enterprise: Contact them to get a quote.
All Plans Include:
- Unlimited active projects
- Unlimited guests & clients
- Docs & files
- Team chat
- Time tracking & reporting
- iOS, Android, and Desktop apps
- Google single sign-on (SSO)
- Open API
Nifty is a new-wave project management tool that reduces project development cycles and improves team productivity by combining collaboration, communication, and automation in one easy to use platform.
The result is milestone-driven progress automation that keeps teams and project stakeholders aligned and organizational goals on schedule.
- Project Portfolios: Portfolio dashboard to group projects by team, department, clients, or folders.
- Built-in Automations: Assign users to new tasks automatically, turn task-lists into milestones to automate their progress based on task completion, and create documents from discussions to auto-invite all members.
- Client Permissions: Hide tasks and milestones from Guests & Clients
- Advanced Features: Recurring tasks based on date and status, task and milestone dependencies, open API, project overviews
- Onboarding: Excellent live chat support, lots of tutorials, and video guides for a seamless onboarding experience.
Best For: For all teams and projects looking for an easy to use tool that scale with their requirements from simple to complex without a learning curve.
Kahootz Pricing: With Kahootz you only pay for the users you actually need, and for the time you need them. There are no wasteful license bundles or hidden service fees.
You can get started from as little $6.42 per user/month (when paid annually in advance) and can upgrade your license to Professional or Enterprise as and when you need too. All pricing plans include unlimited workspaces, helpdesk support, and access to all features.
With little IT training or consultancy required, your teams can quickly set up new workspaces and begin collaborating with clients in minutes. To ensure your data is safe, Kahootz’s security credentials are independently audited to the high requirements of enterprises and government departments such as the UK’s Ministry of Defence.
- Document management – including version control, direct editing, and approval workflows.
- Gain client feedback using surveys.
- Allow clients to vote on product enhancements with databases.
- Stringent controls to manage the content your clients can see.
- Build an online community with topic-based forums and blogs.
- Fully customizable to fit with your brand and business processes.
Best For: Securely collaborating with clients based across multiple organizations and geographies.
LiveAgent Pricing: It is offered at a freemium pricing model. All paid plans include customer portal and knowledge base capabilities, ranging from just $15 – $39/mo per agent.
LiveAgent is a cloud-based customer service solution. With LiveAgent, you will be able to provide your users with multiple knowledge bases and customer portals. Create stunning FAQs, forums, how-to articles, and more with LiveAgent’s fully customizable WYSIWYG editor.
- Create multiple internal and external knowledge bases and customer portals.
- Utilize live chat, ticketing, call center, & social media integrations.
- Create automation rules to improve your workflow efficiency.
- 24/7 support
- Available in over 40 language translations.
- Fully functional Android and iOS apps.
Best For: LiveAgent is best for streamlining communication channels and improving workflow efficiency.
Price: Zendesk provides many products or features separately and each of them has different pricing plans. Zendesk Suite includes support, guide, chat and talk features. There are two pricing plans for Zendesk i.e. Professional and Enterprise.
Pricing for the Professional plan is$89 per agent per month and for Enterprise plan pricing will be $149 per agent per month. These prices will be applicable if you are billed annually.
Zendesk is a cloud-based customer service solution. Using Zendesk, you will be able to provide your customers with more self-service options and all will be included in one solution with the client portal. Zendesk supports the ticketing system.
- Using the Guide feature, the system allows you to deliver self-service answers to customers and agents.
- Through the Live chat and messaging system, you can engage your customers in real-time.
- Connect system will help you to solve the customer issues.
Best For: Zendesk is best for ticket management system.
Price: Clinked provides four pricing plans, Starter($83 per month), Collaboration ($209 per month), Premium ($416 per month), and Enterprise (Contact them).
Clinked will allow you to communicate instantly and share the information.
It provides collaboration features for your team members and customers. It provides many features such as uploading files of any size, permissions for files and folders, and much more. It can be used as an FTP alternative.
- Depending on the plan you have selected, Clinked provides storage. It can provide storage from 100 GB to unlimited.
- It provides many features for teams like Shared calendar, discussions, and Group Chat.
- It provides you with an option to have a private cloud on multiple locations worldwide.
- Accessible from mobile devices as well.
Best For: System is best for file sharing capabilities.
Price: Onehub has three pricing plan i.e Team, Business, and Enterprise.
Price for the Team plan will be $29.95 per month. Price for the Business plan will be $99.95 per month. You will have to contact the company to know more about the price for the Enterprise plan.
Onehub is a cloud-based solution for file sharing.
It provides businesses cloud storage to securely share files, data, and information. The system provides all the possible file sharing capabilities plus the features like collaboration & communication, activity tracking, and workspace customization.
- Workspace customization.
- It allows you to upload multiple files at the same time.
- It allows you to set permissions and different levels of it for the content.
- 30 type of files can be previewed from the desktop and mobiles.
- It tracks every activity for the workspace.
Best For: System has the best file sharing capabilities.
Price: It is free for your clients and partners.
Huddle pricing plans start at $10 per user per month. It has three plans named as Huddle Starter, Huddle, and Huddle Plus. To know more about the pricing details, you can contact the company.
Huddle is a free client portal which can be accessed through a web browser.
The system will allow you to share the file and data, communicate or discuss with the clients, and track the activity. Using Microsoft office online, you can review and co-edit the documents with your clients.
- The system allows you to upload and download files up to 10 GB in size.
- It can be integrated with G-Suite and Microsoft Office.
- It is accessible on mobile devices also.
- It allows you to request up to 500 files at a time.
Best For: File sharing and collaboration capabilities.
#10) Client Portal
Price: Price for single site license is $199 per year. Price for the multi-site license is $399 per year.
Client Portal.io is a WordPress plugin which will help your clients in keeping a track of the projects. As it is a plugin, it will easily get fit with your website. This portal will work in three simple steps i.e. create the portal, give your client access and keep on updating the modules.
- It provides document collaboration through Google Docs.
- It offers team communication through Slack.
- Easy to add or remove the modules.
- Simple and clean designs for your websites.
- Dropbox will help you in keeping the files in sync.
Price: Supportbee has two pricing plans. One for startups and the other for enterprises. Price for Startup plan is $13 per user per month. Price for the Enterprise plan is $17 per user per month. A free trial is available for 14 days.
Supportbee is a ticketing system. Because of this system, you will be able to manage everything at one place. The system will convert, emails from the customer into support tickets.
- Ticket assignments.
- It will allow you to send emails with the file attachments of size 20 MB.
- You can receive the file as an attachment up to the size of 100 MB.
- It provides HTML email rendering.
- The system will allow you to send support tickets to someone outside the system through ‘Forward’, ‘Cc’, or ‘Bcc’.
Best For: Email ticketing.
Price: Mendix has three paid plans.
Single App ($1875 per month), Pro ($5375 per month), and Enterprise ($7825 per month). It gives free access to the community version. This version is for designing and building of small applications, demos, and prototypes.
Mendix is an application development platform. It supports low code development. It is used to develop mobile and web applications. This platform helps businesses in building their own client portals.
Pro and Enterprise plan will allow you to build an unlimited number of applications.
- Deployment on-premises and in the cloud as well.
- It provides an automated backup facility.
- Agile project management.
- Visual modeling tools.
- Reusable components.
Best For: Rapid application development.
Price: Paypanther has three pricing plans i.e. Solo ($24 per month), White Panther ($39 per month), and Jaguar ($89 per month).
Paypanther is a business management software. It provides a cloud-based solution to small and medium-sized businesses. For business management, it provides online invoicing, project management, CRM, and document management.
- The system can be integrated with Google Calendar, Gmail, PayPal, MS Office 365, QuickBooks, MS Word, and MS Outlook.
- Dedicated account manager and support team.
- Unlimited number of invoices with your logo.
- Tasks management.
- Tracking of expenses by category.
- Tracking of time.
- Project management.
- Online payments.
Best For: System is best for CRM and Project Management.
Price: Lucion has three pricing plans for FileCenter.
They are FileCenter Std ($49.95), FileCenter Pro ($149.95), and FileCenter Pro Plus ($249.95). Currently the price for the product FileCenter Pro is $99.95 per user per year. With this plan, you will get 50 GB storage and unlimited guest access. A free trial is available for 15 days.
FileCenter is a document management software by Lucion. This secure file sharing client portal is best suitable for small businesses. It has the capability to create a PDF and update it. The system is accessible on desktop, laptop, tablet, and phone.
- It allows personalizing the portal with logo and color schemes.
- Client portal provides seamless integration with FileCenter document management system.
- Send and receive files to/from clients.
- The system allows you to set the expiration dates for the shared files and folders. This can be done even after sending or sharing of data.
- Lucion provides unlimited guest access.
Best For: Files organization.
To conclude let’s see the summary of what we have seen in this article.
Suitedash provides many features from CRM and Project Management to online payment. Zendesk is a cloud-based customer service solution that provides the best ticketing system. Clinked and Onehub are well known for file sharing capabilities. Huddle is as well good for file sharing and collaboration capabilities.
Client-portal is a WordPress plugin and it easily gets fit with your website. Supportbee is the best solution for email ticketing.
Mendix is an application development platform using which businesses can create their own client portals. Paypanther is the best CRM and Project management system. Lucion provides client portal solution for small businesses.
The starting price for Zendesk is $89 per month and it allows you to pay monthly, or annually. The price for Clinked is $83 per month and it allows you to pay monthly, yearly, or two yearly.
The starting price for Onehub is $29.95 per month. Huddle price starts at $10. The price for Client-portal depends on the license, the price for a single site license price is $199 per year.
We are sure that this article will guide you in choosing the apt Client Portal Software!!