List of Most Popular Client Management Software with Features, Pricing, and Comparison. Read this Review to select the Best Client Management Tool:
The client management system is an application that helps businesses to get a clear picture of their relationship with the clients by covering all the important factors.
It can include the first contact, sales funnel, ongoing sales & marketing, etc. These systems provide the sales & support team with all the possible information about the client or customer.
The below image will show the revenue forecast for CRM software.
To select the best client management software you should consider whether you need cloud-based or on-premise solutions. Small businesses should consider using cloud-based solutions. Gather or note down your requirements and shortlist the solutions based on your business requirements.
This system centralizes the information and resources that are related to customer relationships and makes it available to the users at the time of customer contact.
It contains the functionalities of scheduling, workflow, performance checking, automation, and recording. It is never too early to offer a CRM system to the users to improve the customer service experience.
What You Will Learn:
- Client Management Software Vs Contact Management Software
- List of Top Client Management Tools
Client Management Software Vs Contact Management Software
Most small businesses don’t use client management tool, instead, they use contact management software. Contact management software can help with the organization of contacts but to manage customers, past customers, and prospective customers, there should be a client management software.
Having the right client relationship management software can perform tasks like following up with customers & prospects, reminding you for important tasks, etc.
List of Top Client Management Tools
- Zoho CRM
- Freshworks CRM
Comparison of Best Client Management Software
|Client Management Software||Best For||Platforms||Deployment||Free Trial||Price|
|Zoho CRM||Small, medium and large businesses.||Web-based, Android, iPhone, iPad.||Cloud-hosted & Open-API.||Available for 15 days.||Standard: $12/month,
|monday.com||Small to large businesses.||Windows, Android, iPhone/iPad, Mac.||Cloud-hosted & Open API||Available||Basic: $39/ month,
Standard: $49/ month,
Pro: $79/ month, Enterprise: Get a quote.
|Pipedrive||Small to large businesses.||Windows, Mac, Linux, Android, iOS, etc.||Cloud-based||Available||It starts at $12.50 per user per month.|
|Freshworks CRM||Small to large businesses||Windows, Mac, Web-based.||Cloud-based||Available for 21 days||It starts at $12/user/month.|
|Keap||Small to large businesses.||--||Cloud-hosted||Available for 14 days for Keap Grow & Keap Pro plans.||Keap Grow: Starts at $79/month,
Keap Pro: Starts at $149/month, & Infusionsoft: Starts at $199/month.
|vCita||Small businesses & freelancers||Windows, Mac, Linux, Android, iPad/iPhone.||Cloud-hosted||Available for 14 days||Solo plans start at $19/month.
Team plans start at $45/month.
|AllClients||Small businesses.||Web-based.||Cloud-hosted||Available for 14 days.||Starter: $29/month, Standard: $41/month, Professional: $66/month.|
|HubSpot||Small to large businesses.||Windows, Mac, iPad/iPhone, Android, Windows Phone.||Cloud-hosted||--||CRM tool and a marketing tool is free.|
#1) Zoho CRM
Best for Small, Medium, and Large Businesses. [Any type or size]
Zoho CRM Pricing: It offers a free account (3 users) as well as a 15-day free trial for 3 plans – Standard ($12/month), Professional ($20/month), and Enterprise ($35/month). However, the most popular Ultimate edition is priced at $45/month and has an exclusive 30-day free trial.
Zoho CRM is an online 360° business management platform that helps organizations of all sizes and types take control of their sales, marketing, analytics, and operations.
Over 150,000 businesses across 180 countries trust Zoho CRM to help them build lasting customer relationships. It provides powerful analytics in real-time with a fully extensible developer platform.
Track lead activity, customer buyer preferences, and access price lists or documents without switching applications, across multiple devices with Zoho’s all-in-one client management software.
- Omnichannel platform to connect with customers across different channels.
- Sales automation tools to manage leads, contacts, deals, and accounts through workflows and macros.
- Customizable dashboards and reports with multiple options to compare, contrast and derive insights from your data.
- AI-powered sales assistant, Zia, to help you predict sales outcomes, detect anomalies, enrich data, identify email sentiments, and the best time to contact someone.
- Marketing attribution tools provide you with insights into the distribution of your campaign budgets with corresponding ROI data.
- Internal chat feature plus forums, notes, and groups to facilitate effective team collaboration.
- Mobile CRM app to record data, schedule tasks, connect with customers and update information even when you’re offline.
Verdict: Zoho CRM is highly customizable with a simple UI. It offers quick migration options with affordable pricing plans and 24/5 support.
Best for Small to large businesses.
monday.com Pricing: You can try monday.com as free Client Management Software. It offers four pricing plans i.e. Basic ($39 per month), Standard ($49 per month), Pro ($79 per month), and Enterprise (Get a quote). Its plans are available for a minimum of 5 users.
monday.com Client Management Software can be used to manage all kinds of clients. It has a functionality that will let you create a CRM board so that all your client’s information will be centralized. It will be a completely customizable layout.
This software has features and functionalities to help you create total transparency for your clients. It will save a big time of your day that you were spending to update your clients on the project status, preparing for a weekly status meeting, or creating a monthly report, etc.
With the help of this software, it will be easier to give the client a full understanding of the project.
- monday.com Client Management Software has the facility of a Client board to invite clients to view the project roadmap.
- It has collaboration and communication features that will help you to collaborate with clients from one platform. You can share files with clients and all your conversations and files will be in one place.
- It has features to show you who saw each message.
- It provides a facility to attach notes. The software will let you move clients from one pipeline to another and turn the tasks into actionable items.
Verdict: monday.com has a user-friendly interface that will let you share information with your clients. You can organize the project in a way that is understandable to the clients.
Best for freelancers and small to medium-sized businesses.
Pipedrive Pricing: Pipedrive can be tried for free for 14 days. There are four pricing plans i.e. Essential ($12.50 per user per month), Advanced ($24.90 per user per month), Professional ($49.90 per user per month), and Enterprise ($99.00 per user per month).
Pipedrive is a sales CRM and pipeline management software. It provides an AI-powered Sales Assistant. Through workflow automation, you will be able to automate repetitive tasks.
To manage sales conversations, the tool will allow you to use your preferred inbox and automatically link the deals and contacts to emails. Pipedrive can be integrated with the sales-boosting apps of your choice. The mobile app is available or iOS and Android apps.
- Pipedrive provides the contact management features that will allow you to grow an unlimited database of contacts and organizations.
- It can provide a full timeline of contact activity history.
- It will allow you to sync the contacts and calendar with Google and Microsoft.
- For communication tracking, it offers more features like contacts map, file attachments, customizable signatures, activity calendar, and scheduler.
- It has features for managing leads and deals.
Verdict: You will be able to make calls directly from the web and get faster call tracking and insights. The platform offers many more features and functionalities like prioritizing activity reminders, Open API, Webhooks, and Setting important fields.
#4) Freshworks CRM
Best for small to large businesses.
Freshworks CRM Pricing: It offers a free trial for 21 days. Freshworks CRM offers four pricing plans i.e. Blossom ($12 user per month), Garden ($25 user per month), Estate ($49 user per month), and Forest ($79 user per month). All these prices are for annual billing.
Freshworks CRM is a sales CRM software. It provides AI-based lead scoring, phone, email, and activity capture. You will get a 360-degree customer view as it allows access to a customer’s social profile and can identify customer touchpoints like website, interactions, appointments, etc.
The platform will allow you to group your sales team by territories. To help you know your visitors in real-time, Freshworks CRM provides the functionalities like website & in-app tracking, activity timeline, behavior-based segmentation, etc.
- Freshworks CRM provides the feature of Lead Scoring that will help you with prioritizing follow-up with data-backed insights.
- Auto profile enrichment functionality can add leads in sales CRM along with their social profile information and photo.
- For the sales pipeline, it offers the features of a visual sales pipeline, at a glance deal status, drag-and-drop navigation, and iOS and Android mobile apps to track the deals on the go.
- It provides a facility to make a call from your CRM.
- Freshworks CRM provides in-depth reports with the facility of revenue analytics, reports dashboard, customization of reports, and visual sales reports, etc.
Verdict: In addition to the above features and functionalities, Freshworks CRM offers many more functionalities like Intelligent Workflows, integration with other apps, and functionalities for maximizing emails like 2-way email sync, email tracking, etc.
Best for small to large businesses.
Keap Pricing: There are three pricing plans i.e. Keap Grow (Starts at $79 per month), Keap Pro ($149 per month), and Infusionsoft (Starts at $199 per month). It is available for 14 days for Keap Grow & Keap Pro plans. All these prices are for 500 contacts and one user.
Keap is a platform with the functionalities like Client Management, Email Marketing, and Appointments. It also has functionalities for quotes, invoices, & payments. It will maintain all the communications and client activity in one place.
All the functions like following up and updating your client records will be handled by Keap. It can be integrated with Gmail or Outlook.
Keap provides a business phone line and text messaging. It will save time by allowing you to choose from pre-written emails. It provides a facility for setting an automatic process to send messages to new leads.
- Keap will maintain the history of all meetings, payments, quotes, conversations, emails, and logged quotes for clients along with the contact info and shared files if any in one place.
- The Keap Pro plan, provides features like marketing & sales automation, recurring payments, landing page builder, and Smart forms & reports.
- It offers the plan Infusionsoft for established businesses. It has the capabilities of CRM, Marketing & Sales automation, Lead scoring and company records, and advanced reporting & e-commerce.
- It saves the contact info with details like social media details, addresses, birthdays, etc.
Verdict: Keap provides prompt service in responding to incoming leads and existing contacts by sending personalized communications.
Best for small businesses and freelancers.
Price: vCita offers a free trial of the product for 14 days. There are three plans for Solo i.e. Essentials ($19 per month), Business ($45 per month), and Platinum ($75 per month).
For teams, it offers four plans i.e. Business ($45 per month), Platinum ($75 per month), Platinum 10 ($117 per month), and Platinum 20 ($196 per month). All these prices are for annual billing.
vCita is a centralized hub for storing, managing, and labeling the leads, contacts, & clients. The platform has the tools for scheduling, billing & invoicing, client portal, lead generation, and marketing campaigns.
You will be able to see a birds-eye view of your client’s history for appointments, payments, invoices, documents, and conversations.
vCita contains the functionalities to help you collaborate with your team. It has a mobile app that will keep all the information handy regardless of the place and time you need it.
- vCita has features for the client portal to help clients schedule, pay, and share documents through a self-service portal.
- It has the functionality of automatic meeting reminders.
- Custom follow-up that is for post-meeting follow-ups to invite clients to book the next appointment.
- Handling billing & invoicing and you can accept the payment online.
Verdict: vCita is the platform with a friendly website widget, email & SMS campaigns, self-service options, and automated follow-ups.
Best for small businesses.
Price: AllClients offer three pricing plans i.e. Starter ($29 per month for one user), Standard ($41 per month for 2 users), and Professional ($66 per month for 5 users). All these prices are for annual billing. A free trial is available for 14 days.
AllClients is the all-in-one and easy-to-use solution for CRM and marketing automation. It has functionalities for contact management, contact filtering, workflows, autoresponders, etc. AllClients offers tools like email marketing software and client database.
It contains various features like video emails, text-to-join, client referral tree, team functions, etc.
- It includes basic contact management software features like maintaining client records, managing to-dos, notes & calendar events, etc.
- It offers advanced features as well like making landing pages and autoresponders.
- It contains the features of online contact management, web-based CRM software, and drip marketing & email marketing system.
- It offers many more features like audio generator, deal tracking & sales tracking software, Sales Funnel & Sales Pipeline System.
Verdict: AllClients is a simple and straightforward software. It is designed for non-technical people and can be a perfect CRM solution for real estate agents, mortgage professionals, loan officers, insurance agencies, etc.
Best for Small to large businesses.
Price: HubSpot CRM is 100% free client management software. It supports unlimited users and data. It can be used up to 1000000 contacts and there will not be an expiration date.
HubSpot offers CRM and marketing tools for free. It has functionalities for Sales Leaders, Salespeople, Marketers, Customer Service Teams, Operations Managers, and Business Owners.
It can be integrated with Gmail and Outlook. It supports third-party integrations that will be useful to the Operations Manager. It provides email templates and functionality to schedule emails.
- HubSpot provides full visibility into your sales pipeline in real-time through detailed reports on sales activity, productivity, and individual performance.
- It offers the features of reporting dashboard, company insights, deal tracking, contact website activity, and pipeline management.
- It has functionalities for email tracking & notifications, prospect tracking, meeting scheduling, and live chat.
- For marketers, it offers the features of Forms, Ad management, Live Chat, and Chatbot Builder.
- Customer Service teams will like the features of ticketing, conversations inbox, tickets closed reports and time-to-close tickets.
Verdict: HubSpot CRM is a free platform for marketing, sales, customer service, and contact management. It supports unlimited users and can store one million contacts.
Best for small to medium-sized businesses and freelancers.
Price: Free trial available. There are two pricing plans i.e. Standard ($45 per month for 3 users) and Premium ($95 per month for 3 users). If your team has more than 100 users then the additional users will be charged $5 per user. The price will be $33 per month for one user.
WorkflowMax provides tools to create more productive and profitable client relationships. It can record, retain, and report on detailed customer data. It will allow you to create custom fields to store unique client information like birthdays, etc.
The information of customer notes or documents tab will be stored and tracked. Its Global Search feature will make it easier to search for a client or contact.
- With the premium plan, it provides the features of Productivity reporting, Recurring invoices, Xero invoice import, and Client Groups.
- It has features for purchase orders, job management, document management, and integration with Xero.
- It offers a Client Manager.
- The tool has the facility to see the filtered view of client information. It can be viewed by using an existing filter or you can create your filter.
- It has functionalities for Quoting, Invoicing, Job Costing, Timesheets, and Purchase Orders.
Verdict: WorkflowMax will allow you to add as many contacts as you want to the client record. You can find the client’s number, email or address of the client from within the app and will be able to contact them using the app.
Best for small to large businesses.
Price: Zendesk offers five pricing plans i.e. Essential ($5 per agent per month), Team ($19 per agent per month), Professional ($49 per agent per month), Enterprise ($99 per agent per month), and Elite ($199 per agent per month). All these prices are for annual billing. A free trial is available for the product.
Zendesk’s support software provides help desk solutions to help you with a better client relationship. Zendesk provides a customer management solution to improve communication and relationship with customers. It has a solution to integrate with the CRM systems.
- Helpdesk tracking software provides a contact management database to give you a 360-degree view of your customers.
- This database can provide information about activity history, customer communications, internal account discussions, and social data.
- Its features for tracking and reporting interactions with the current and potential customers will help you to provide the best services to the customers and thereby boost sales.
- The tool will allow you to customize reports and get rich insights.
- It can be integrated with other tools and applications.
Verdict: Zendesk will provide better sales and marketing results to upper management. It will be a strong communication tool for business users and most importantly is it helps in maintaining a meaningful, personal, and productive relationship.
Best for small to large businesses.
Price: Sales Cloud offers four pricing plans i.e. Essentials ($25 per user per month), Professional ($75 per user per month), Enterprise ($150 per user per month), and Unlimited ($300 per user per month). It can be tried for free for 14 days.
Salesforce offers a cloud-based CRM software. Salesforce provides a platform that can track customer information and interaction from one place. You can automate and personalize email marketing. Salesforce Customer 360 has functionalities for Sales, Customer service, marketing, and analytics.
- Salesforce will accelerate productivity with the help of AI, automatic data capture, and process automation.
- To enhance customer service, it provides the functionalities from call center software to self-service portals.
- For Marketing, it will be easier with the cloud-based platform to deliver the right message at the right time on the right channel.
- It will help you to increase customer satisfaction, grow revenue, and reduce expenses.
- It has a solution for collaboration and for building custom apps.
Verdict: Salesforce provides a customizable and scalable solution that will be suitable for all business needs i.e. small to large. Salesforce CRM software can be a good solution for any sales process from any sector and geographical region. It can be used by sales reps, managers, and executives.
Best for small to large businesses and freelancers.
Price: A free trial is available for Insightly. Insightly has three pricing plans for CRM i.e. Plus ($29 per user per month), Professional ($49 per user per month), and Enterprise ($99 per user per month).
Insightly is a CRM software with marketing automation that supports Gmail, G Suite, and outlook. In this single platform, you will get the functionalities of Marketing, Sales, and Project Management. It has the functionality to create and send emails.
It will allow you to send bulk emails to a list of contacts. Insightly provides a platform to build custom apps with validation rules, calculated fields, workflow automation, dashboards, and reports.
- Insightly visually represents the customer journey.
- It provides enterprise-grade reports.
- Workflow automation features support creating complex and multi-step business processes.
- It can automatically route leads to the right person in real-time.
Verdict: Insightly can be integrated with several apps that will help you to track accounting and email marketing from your CRM.
Client Management Software plays an important role in managing the relationship with clients and thereby in managing potential customers. monday.com, vCita, AllClients, HubSpot, and Keap are our top recommended Client Management Solutions.
HubSpot offers a completely free Client Management Software. Zoho also offers a free plan that is suitable for small businesses. Most of the above-mentioned tools are priced on the per user per month basis.
- Time Taken To Research This Article: 28 Hrs
- Total Tools Researched: 20
- Top Tools Shortlisted: 12
We hope this tutorial will guide you with the selection of the right Client Management Software.