If you are looking for a custom .NET Development Companies, review this article to get quick access to the list of the top most reputed companies in the field:
What is .NET?
.NET is an open-source platform that is used by developers and software engineers in developing web/mobile applications, custom software for enterprises, games, IoT, Blockchain, NFT, and more.
With the emerging era of digitization and the increasing need for establishing a strong online presence for businesses all over the world, .NET development companies have come to light.
What You Will Learn:
- .NET Software Development Company – Complete Review
- Frequently Asked Questions
- List of Top .NET Development Companies
- Comparing the Top Best .NET Developer Company
- #1) ScienceSoft
- #2) Algoworks
- #3) Eleks
- #4) Flexsin Inc.
- #5) Brainhub
- #6) Clarion Technologies
- #7) PixelCrayons
- #8) Iflexion
- #9) Neologix Software Solutions
- #10) SumatoSoft
- #11) ValueCoders
- #12) Radixweb
- #13) Prompt Softech
- #14) ARKA Software
- #15) Dev.Pro
- #16) DreamzTech Solutions
- #17) Daxima
.NET Software Development Company – Complete Review
A .NET development company usually offers you the following services:
- Custom Web Application Development
- Custom Mobile App Development
- Enterprise Software Development
- Application Up-gradation and Modernization
- Blockchain Development
- UI/UX Designing of Applications
- IT Consulting Services
- Digital Transformation and Cloud Migration Services
- QA & Testing Services
These are the services that you would require if you want an online application, or upgrade one, for your startup or for an established business.
In this article, we have made a well-researched list of the topmost trusted and reputed .NET development companies. We have also provided the details of each so that you can analyze and compare them as per your requirements.
Market Trends: According to a report by Samarpan Infotech, .NET is the most loved development framework in the world, followed by Torch/PyTorch, Flutter, Pandas, and more.
High demand for the .NET framework can be attributed to the reason that it is an open-source platform and is available for free, supports many programming languages, and helps in building dynamic, reliable, and feature-rich web pages, web/mobile apps, and custom software.
Expert Advice: Create a proper plan for the final product that you want beforehand so that you can get the best budget and time estimate.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q #1) What is .NET development used for?
Answer: .NET development is used for building web applications, mobile apps, and custom software for businesses. It is an open-source, free platform that supports many programming languages and is used by developers and software engineers.
Suggested Reading =>> .Net Interview Questions And Answers
Q #2) Are .NET developers in demand?
Answer: Yes, the demand for .NET developers are at an all-time high due to the increased need for businesses to establish their online presence.
Q #3) Which company is best for .NET developer?
Answer: There are many companies out there that offer you ASP.NET development services. The most reputed of them are ScienceSoft, Algoworks, Eleks, Flexsin Inc, Brainhub, Clarion Technologies, PixelCrayons, Iflexion and Neologix Software Solutions.
Q #4) Is .NET a good career in 2023?
Answer: Yes, absolutely. The demand for .NET developers are increasing very rapidly, and due to this reason, the pay scale in this field is also high. Thus, .NET as a career would be a great choice.
List of Top .NET Development Companies
Here is the popular list of companies suitable for .NET developers:
- Flexsin Inc
- Clarion Technologies
- Neologix Software Solutions
- Prompt Softech
- ARKA Software
- DreamzTech Solutions
Comparing the Top Best .NET Developer Company
|Platform Name||Best for||Founded in||Hourly rate||Tech Stack||Number of IT personnel at work|
|ScienceSoft||Large-scale application development, big data/IoT application development, legacy application re-architecting||1989||$50||.NET, ASP.NET, Microsoft Silverlight, WCF, Xamarin, Kafka, Spark, Azure, AWS, Google Cloud, Jenkins, Kubernetes||700+|
|Algoworks||Quality support and product delivery||2006||$25 - $50||Cirrus Insight, MuleSoft Anypoint Platform, Google Workspace, Laravel||500-999|
|Eleks||Offers solutions for complex requirements of large enterprises.||1991||> $50||Ceros, Python, MySQL, Microsoft Dynamics||2,000+|
|Flexsin Inc||Affordable solutions for medium sized businesses.||2008||$20 - $50||Microsoft PowerPoint, Adobe Experience Cloud, C#, Python||350+|
Best for large-scale application development, big data/IoT application development, and legacy application re-architecting.
ScienceSoft is a reliable .NET development partner with 18 years in the field, 60+ .NET developers on board, and over 200 successful large-scale .NET projects. The company delivers desktop, web, and mobile apps, databases, cloud and IoT apps, and other solutions.
ScienceSoft serves software vendors and organizations in 30+ industries, including healthcare, BFSI, manufacturing, energy, retail, and telecommunications. ScienceSoft’s tight-knit delivery teams are known for their experience, versatility, and motivation to bring value. 62% of the company’s revenue comes from its long-term customers that stay with ScienceSoft for 2+ years.
Founded in: 1989
Headquarters: McKinney, Texas, USA
Estimated Annual Revenue: $32 Million
Average Hourly Rate: $50
Clients of ScienceSoft: Nestle, Deloitte, IBM, eBay, Walmart, NASA JPL, PerkinElmer, Leo Burnett, Lixar, and Viber.
Project Size: $25,000+
Number of Employees: 700+
Tech Stack: .NET, Microsoft Silverlight, Windows Communication Foundation (WCF), Xamarin, Kafka, Spark, Azure, AWS, Google Cloud, Jenkins, Kubernetes
- Digital transformation, app modernization, and cloud migration.
- .NET software planning and design.
- Rapid .NET software development and QA.
- Cloud-native software development.
- .NET software support and evolution.
- DevOps, Cloud costs optimization.
- Senior Microsoft-certified .NET developers with 5+ years of experience and .NET Project Managers with 5-8 years of experience.
- One-stop shop: ScienceSoft offers everything from .NET application planning, architecture, and UX/UI design to development, integration, QA and testing, deployment, and monitoring to long-term support and evolution.
- Low vendor and project risks: ScienceSoft is ready to conduct a feasibility study before the project starts and promptly delivers a PoC. The company has ISO 9001-certified processes, strong DevOps and Agile cultures, and provides comprehensive project documentation and detailed progress reports.
- ISO 27001-certified processes that ensure the full security of the data entrusted to ScienceSoft, 19 years in cybersecurity.
Verdict: ScienceSoft’s strongest point is its mature processes and the vast expertise accumulated by its talent pool. The teams from ScienceSoft are able to tackle any IT-related task, and you can be sure that the work will always be done on time, on budget, and with a laser focus on quality.
Best for its quality support and products.
Algoworks is a team of highly certified experts, and the company has been awarded among the top consulting and development companies a number of times.
Algoworks currently delivers its services all over the world and has offices in the USA, Canada, and India. Their services include consulting, UI/UX design, Quality Assurance, custom apps, custom engineering, and Salesforce services.
It is an ISO 27001-certified platform that pledges to support the community and contribute to the environment through its resources. The customer retention rate of Algoworks is 99%, thus giving proof of the trustworthiness of the quality of their services.
Founded In: 2006
Headquarters: California, USA
Estimated Annual Revenue: $48 million
Hourly Rate: $25 – $50
Clients of Algoworks: Coca Cola, UTV Bindass, Rondee, PlayUp, Eduix, and many more.
Project Size: Inquire.
Number of Employees: 500 – 999
Tech Stack: Cirrus Insight, MuleSoft Anypoint Platform, Google Workspace, Laravel
- ECM strategy and consultancy services, including data management, developing content management solutions, and more.
- UI/UX design services for your application.
- Testing and Quality Assurance services.
- Custom application development services that include conceiving, designing, developing, and maintaining applications that can run on any device and in any environment
- Solid customer support service.
- On-time delivery of quality products.
- It can be expensive for some, but the services you get are worth it.
Verdict: The customer support team of Algoworks is the best part of it. You always get someone to hear you and understand your needs.
Algoworks’ customer reviews are filled with praise about the platform. We would highly recommend Algoworks to startups, SMEs, agencies, and enterprises.
Best for large enterprises with complex requirements.
Eleks is an ISO 9001 and ISO 27001 certified, GDPR-compliant company having 150+ active clients from all over the world. Built with a vision of delivering detail and quality to its customers, Eleks offers software development, web development, IT staff augmentation, cloud computing, and blockchain technology services.
Eleks won the Top Software Developers award in 2021 by Clutch and has also been awarded the ‘Top Custom Software Development Companies in the USA’ award, by GoodFirms.
Eleks offer software solutions for many industries, including Logistics, FinTech, Retail, Automotive, Insurance, Healthcare, Agriculture, Government, and Media & Entertainment.
Founded In: 1991
Headquarters: Lviv, Ukraine
Estimated Annual Revenue: $292 million
Hourly Rate: More than $50 per hour
Clients of Eleks: Aramex, Blackboard, Autodesk, AVG, American Medical Centers, and more.
Project Size: $25,000 – $50,000
Platforms: iOS, Android, HTML5, Mobile Web, Web Development
Number of Employees: 2,000+
Tech Stack: Ceros, Python, MySQL, Microsoft Dynamics
- Advisory services in product design, data science, cyber security, and technical feasibility studies.
- Application development, application re-engineering, PoC development, and more services.
- Software Audit and Quality Assurance Services.
- Cloud Migration Services.
- Nice customer support.
- Top-notch service with high customer reviews.
- Costs are a bit high.
Verdict: Eleks are highly recommended for medium to large-sized businesses. Eleks has clients mainly from the Finance, Healthcare, Retail, Media, and Transportation industries. The customer satisfaction rate of Eleks is quite impressive. The costs are a bit high.
#4) Flexsin Inc.
Best for affordable .NET developing solutions for medium-sized businesses.
Flexsin is an ASP.NET development company with expertise in SharePoint, PHP, Ruby on Rails, Python, MEAN, Odoo, Big Data, AI/Cognitive Services, etc. The services offered by the platform include digital transformation, enterprise solutions, product engineering, and consulting.
The platform has offices at more than 5 global locations, serves in more than 15 countries, and has delivered over 2,500 projects to date. The industries on which Flexsin Inc mainly focuses are Advertising & Marketing, Education, Healthcare, Business Services, Finance & Payments, Hospitality & Leisure, IT, and Real Estate.
Flexsin Inc is an ISO 9001:2015 certified, GOOGLE Premier Partner, NASSCOM Member, and Microsoft Gold Certified Partner.
Founded In: 2008
Headquarters: Dallas, TX, USA
Estimated Annual Revenue: $67 million
Hourly Rate: $20 – $50
Clients of Flexsin Inc.: Cayman Airways, Johnson & Johnson, Videocon, OCC Switzerland, Endcash, and more.
Project Size: $5,000 – $50,000
Number of Employees: 350+
Tech Stack: Microsoft PowerPoint, Adobe Experience Cloud, C#, Python
- Digital Transformation solutions include web applications, enterprise mobility, cloud, and blockchain.
- Enterprise solutions, including SAP, Microsoft, and more.
- Product Development, Architecture and Design, Application Modernization, Quality Assurance, and Testing solutions.
- Consulting services for Business Automation, Digital Marketing & SEO, and more.
- Cost-effective platform with good customer reviews.
- A wide range of services are offered.
- Comparatively affordable.
Verdict: Most of the customer reviews of Flexsin Inc. are satisfactory. We would recommend Flexsin Inc to medium-sized businesses.
Flexsin is a relatively affordable and reliable platform, and its range of services is also nice. 85% of their clients have referred their services to their business peers and have repeatedly chosen them for their IT requirements.
Website: Flexsin Inc
Best for delivering goal-oriented, high-quality products.
Brainhub is a highly reputed and reliable .NET software development company that is a team of highly skilled Node.js, ReactJS, TypeScript, React Native, and .NET engineers.
The platform delivers different services for building scalable products. Their services include web/mobile app development, desktop application, product development, UX/UI design, and Tech & agile consulting.
Brainhub serves different industries including Gaming, Fintech, Edtech, Martech, and Healthcare. The platform has won many awards, including ‘The Europe’s Fastest Growing Companies’ award in 2021 by Financial Times, ‘Computerworld Top 200’ award, and many more.
Founded In: 2014
Headquarters: Gliwice, Poland
Estimated Annual Revenue: $17 million
Hourly Rate: $50 – $99
Clients of Brainhub: National Geographic, TC Global, Collegil, Paradox Interactive, and more.
Project Size: $25,000 – $50,000
Number of Employees: 80+
- Web app development services with stunning UI & UX.
- Goal-oriented, cross-platform mobile app development services.
- Product development services include project workshops, prototyping, and more.
- Builds stunning UI/UX designs.
- Scalable platform.
- Responsible support team with good tech knowledge.
- Per hour rate is higher than its alternatives.
Verdict: The team at Brainhub is outstanding. They are experienced, responsible, and highly qualified personnel who listen to your requirements and deliver the best quality products. The platform is reliable and highly recommended.
Costs can be high, but you will get satisfactory results in the end.
#6) Clarion Technologies
Best for being a cost-effective .NET software development company.
Clarion Technologies is 22 years old, and highly renowned .NET development company. It has an average of 2 years of customer retention rate and has served over 1,500 customers coming from over 35 industries. Apart from this, Clarion Technologies has won a number of awards in recent years for its web and software development services.
The platform is a team of highly skilled developers for different technologies including .NET, PHP, quality testing, front end, back end, mobile app development, DevOps, Power BI, and more.
Founded In: 2000
Headquarters: Pune, India.
Hourly Rate: $25 – $49
- Hire top PHP developers to dynamize your websites and web applications.
- Mobile app development services include consumer mobile apps, B2B mobile apps, enterprise mobility apps, and cross-platform and wearable apps.
- Testing and QA services.
- Cloud consulting, Cloud migration, Cloud application development, Cloud mobile app services, and more.
- 2 weeks risk-free trial.
- Cost-effective platform.
Verdict: Trusted by leading companies from across the world, including FLIMP Communications, Redline, Financial Driver, and more, Clarion Technologies is a popular .NET developer company.
Their customer satisfaction rate is impressive, and 93% of their active customers have partnered with them for more than 3 years now.
Website: Clarion Technologies
Best for being a scalable, cost-effective platform.
PixelCrayons is a team of 500+ professionals who aim to deliver comprehensively analyzed, well-designed, mobile-friendly web apps with high performance and speed, advanced security and scalability, and complete SEO.
End-to-end ASP.NET development, extended software protection, and easy communication are their plus points.
Founded In: 2004
Headquarters: Noida, India
Hourly Rate: $25
- Custom ASP.NET development services are offered. You can also hire a .NET developer for a specific project.
- Provides you with secure and scalable ASP.NET web applications.
- Migration and Upgradation Services.
- QA & Testing, Consulting services.
- Secure, scalable platform.
- Saves costs.
- Very few people complain about the services delivered to them. They could not get the desired results after paying the full money asked of them.
Verdict: PixelCrayons has more than 4,800 satisfied customers and has delivered over 11,500 successful projects to date.
The platform has over 97% client retention rate due to their commitment and on-time delivery of projects, plus they claim to reduce development costs by up to 60%.
Best for offering all-in-one software engineering services.
Iflexion is one of the top .NET development companies which deliver its services to different industries including Retail, Oil & Gas, Travel & Hospitality, Finance & Banking, Manufacturing, Public Sector, Construction, ISVs, Healthcare, Logistics, and Entertainment.
Founded In: 1999
Headquarters: Denver, USA.
Hourly Rate: $24 – $50
- Custom Enterprise Software Development services.
- Upgrading and modernization services include reviewing the technical architecture, improving the UI and UX, and more.
- Project mapping, WPS visualization, and project budgeting services.
- Maintenance and Support Services.
- Blockchain Apps Building Services.
- Comparatively lower costs.
- Secure platform.
Verdict: Iflexion has customers from businesses of all sizes. It is a team of 850+ highly skilled professionals who aim at delivering exceptional quality and complete transparency of products.
94% of its customers are of the view that Iflexion is highly recommendable and 96% of them have praised the competency of the staff. Companies like Philips and Adidas are its clients.
#9) Neologix Software Solutions
Best for mid to large-sized businesses who want cost-effective web development solutions.
Neologix Software Solutions is a global IT services and solutions provider that works for different industries, including oil & gas, finance, healthcare, transportation, education, the public sector, and more.
Built to increase productivity and delivering innovative as well as cost-effective solutions to its customers, Neologix is one of the top .NET development companies out there.
Founded In: 2002
Headquarters: Sharjah, UAE
Hourly Rate: $50 – $99
- Digital Transformation services, including Office 365 SharePoint Development, Support & Consulting services, and more.
- Custom web apps and mobile app development services.
- Document Management System consultation services.
- Enterprise Mobility solutions.
Verdict: Neologix Software Solutions is a custom .NET development company that is recommended for midsize to enterprise-scale businesses. The customer reviews are quite impressive and suggestive of the reliability of the platform.
Website: Neologix Software Solutions
Best for high-quality services.
SumatoSoft is a software development company that has more than 100 clients from all over the world, including Toyota, Beiersdorf, Widgety, Dexai Robotics, and more.
They offer you round-the-clock services, a detailed time and cost estimation, and security of your ideas through the NDA (Non-Disclosure Agreement).
Founded In: 2012
Headquarters: Boston, USA
Hourly Rate: $50 +
- Business Analysis Services.
- UX/UI design for websites, mobile apps, and complex interfaces.
- Front-end and back-end development services.
- Software Quality Assurance and Testing services.
Verdict: SumatoSoft offers quick delivery of services, and the range of services offered is also nice. With SumatoSoft, you will get the value of the money you pay. The clients of SumatoSoft are quite happy with the services they get, as the company has got impressive ratings from most of the clients.
ValueCoders are over 17 years old .NET developer company. It is a team of over 650 software developers and has more than 2,500 satisfied customers.
ValueCoders is a Microsoft Silver Partner, Google Cloud Partner, and AWS Select Technology Partner. The platform offers software consulting, custom software development, software outsourcing, software product development, digital transformation, and QA & Testing services.
Average Hourly Rate: $25
Radixweb is a custom .NET development company, rendering its services since 2000, and has finished more than 4,200 successful projects to date. They claim to have delivered 98% of their projects on time and within the budget.
Radixweb serves different industries including HRM, Healthcare, FinTech, Print, Insurance, Transportation and Logistics, Software and Hi-Tech, Manufacturing, Travel & Hospitality, Telecommunication, Wealth Management, Education, Retail and eCommerce, Realestate and Construction.
Average Hourly Rate: $25 per hour
#13) Prompt Softech
Prompt Software offers several industrial solutions for startups, mid-sized businesses, MNCs, and individuals. The platform is currently delivering its services in 11 countries across the globe and has a 70% of customer retention rate.
The clients of Prompt Softech include Amul, Larsen & Toubro, Vodafone, Reliance Industries Limited, and many more. Prompt Softech has its headquarters in Ahmedabad, India, and its offices are located in the USA and Australia.
Hourly Rate: $25 – $49
Website: Prompt Softech
#14) ARKA Software
ARKA Software is a leading .NET application development company that offers a number of services, including digital transformation, product engineering, and digital commerce.
The company is 12 years old, has delivered over 600 successful projects to date, and has a 78% of client retention rate.
Hourly Rate: $25
Website: ARKA Software
Dev.Pro is a 10-year-old software development company, which is a team of over 900 tech experts.
The company offers technical services for Cloud Development, DevOps, QA & Testing, Reporting & Analytics, System Integration, UX/UI Design, 24/7 IT Support, Blockchain Development, and Cyber security.
Hourly Rate: $40 per hour
#16) DreamzTech Solutions
DreamzTech Solutions is a highly trusted ASP.NET development company that has clients ranging from SMBs to Fortune 500 companies.
Services offered by DreamzTech Solutions include custom software development, web development, mobile app development, enterprise applications, blockchain, NFT development, progressive web apps, IoT, and Business Intelligence.
Hourly Rate: $25
Website: DreamzTech Solutions
Daxima is a trusted and award-winning web, mobile application, and software development company.
Founded in 2003, Daxima is today a popular name with Berry Appleman & Leiden, Integral Group, LS Power, Cahill Gordon & Reindel LLP, and MyWorkDrive as its clients.
The platform offers many solutions, including enterprise resource planning and content management, billing and payment systems, K2 and workflow management, business intelligence, API integration, and more.
Hourly Rate: $100 – $149 per hour
The need for the digital transformation of businesses in today’s times cannot be denied. Thus the demand for .NET development companies is at an all-time high.
The top .NET software development companies offer you solutions ranging from custom web/mobile application or software development and UX/UI design to QA & Testing, Blockchain, NFT development, and much more.
The most reputed global .NET application development companies in 2023 include ScienceSoft, Algoworks, Eleks, Flexsin Inc, Brainhub, Clarion Technologies, PixelCrayons, Iflexion, Neologix Software Solutions, and SumatoSoft.
These companies have received nice reviews and ratings from their clients, and their customer retention rate is also impressive.
- Time Taken to Research this Article: We spent 15 hours researching and writing this article so you can get a useful summarized list of companies with a comparison of each for your quick review.
- Total Companies Researched Online: 22
- Top Companies Shortlisted for Review: 17