Here you will find the list of top Java Development Companies. Compare and review their features, core services, etc. to identify the best as per your requirement:
Java is a programming language and its history dates back to 1995 when it was launched by Sun Microsystems. It is far ahead of its competitors, like C and C++.
Right from creating a reliable backend, to running mission-critical systems and a favored platform for running millions of devices, Java is ubiquitous and can be seen applied to multiple facets of technology.
In this tutorial, we will learn about different Java development companies offering outsourcing services for Java-related work and application development, and providing expert consulting across various domains like Finance, Healthcare, Blockchain, etc.
Companies providing Java software development services often work with different fee models ranging from hourly rates to fixed-price projects. A lot of these companies are also open to offering custom quotes specific to the project needs as well as the size of the client and project.
What You Will Learn:
- Java Development Companies – Complete Review
- FAQ’s on Java Companies
- List of Top Java Software Development Services
- Comparison Chart of Best Companies Using Java
- #1) ScienceSoft (Recommended)
- #2) Vention
- #3) Unified Infotech
- #4) Hyperlink InfoSystem
- #5) Belitsoft
- #6) Innowise Group
- #7) Eleks
- #8) Altoros Labs
- #9) Fresh Lime Soft
- #10) Ezapp Solution
- #11) Iflexion
- #12) OpenXcell
- #13) Admios
- #14) Insart
- #15) Artezio
- #16) West Agile Labs
- #17) Azoft
- #18) Ardas
Java Development Companies – Complete Review
Java is a versatile language and is widely trusted with a great track record of over 25 years. It’s flexible, cross-platform support, object-oriented, and easy syntax as well as a tremendous community of millions of developers which makes it even more powerful.
It is well suited for building complex and scalable applications. Some examples of our commonly used apps built using Java are Spotify, Twitter, Opera Web browser, etc. Others, like the Wikipedia Search engine, are powered by Java as well.
Hence, companies, big or small, are heavily reliant on Java as the programming language of their choice and have a massive pool of developers skilled in Java programming.
Recommended Reading =>> Hands-on Java Tutorial Series for Beginners
- Java is used in 97% of desktops/laptops.
- There are over 9 million Java developers worldwide.
- Java runs on billions of mobile devices – since Android Operating Systems heavily use Java APIs.
- Java is the world’s third most popular language after Python and C.
Pros and Cons of using Java:
Java language is time-tested and versatile with a very strong community of builders, developers, and founders, hence it is the preferred choice for application development needs.
|Easy to learn and use||Consumes more memory - hence slow|
|Object Oriented Programming Language||Sub-optimal performance|
|Secure||Verbose and complex code|
|Platform Independent||Poor memory management|
|Distributed Language||No inbuilt backup mechanism|
Market Trends: According to a recent study by Payscale, the average base salary for a Java developer in the United States is $61k. Java is a very versatile and widely accepted language across different facets of application development and is here to stay for decades to come.
As a result, numerous Java outsourcing companies and Java software development companies are emerging, providing full life cycle development for small and medium-sized applications/projects.
Expert Advice: A lot of outsourcing companies have spun up in recent times, providing specialized Java software development or Java consulting. Depending on the product’s need and budget. You can choose these and contact their Sales team for any custom software development or maintenance project work that is expected to be done.
Some of the top companies in this category are ScienceSoft, Elecs, and Hyperlink Info System.
FAQ’s on Java Companies
Q #1) What is the Java Programming Language used for?
Answer: Java is highly secure and reliable and is used for programming mostly backend applications, cloud-based applications, and mobile development. It’s also heavily used for designing Big Data applications and as a runtime for Enterprise applications.
Q #2) Is Java still in demand in 2022?
Answer: Java is friendly for beginners and is easy to learn and use. Also, the widespread acceptance of Java for big and enterprise applications ensures Java is here to stay and would evolve as per modern software needs.
Hence the short answer is yes, you should have Java as a tool in your arsenal, and is definitely a helpful addition to your CV.
Q #3) How much do Java developers make?
Answer: Depending upon their years of experience, Java developers in the US can earn anywhere from $55k per annum to as high as $200k.
Java developers with less than a year of experience, usually earn between $50k-$60k per annum while those with higher experiences in the range of 8-10 years could easily make $100k-$150k per annum.
Q #4) Is Java or Python better?
Answer: Python is easy to read, learn and apply in comparison to Java and the developers can easily come to speed developing small applications.
With the widespread acceptance of Python in a lot of AI, Machine learning-based development, and data analysis, Python’s demand has certainly increased.
But with Java having a lot of positive advantages like being secure, more reliable and robust, and faster than Python, it makes perfect sense to use Java for more production-grade applications where speed and efficiency is also desired parameter.
Also Read =>> Python Tutorial Series for beginners
Q #5) Which company is best for Java?
Answer: There are multiple Java development companies and Java outsourcing companies providing full lifecycle software development using Java. These companies provide outsourcing for Java application development, mobile applications, enterprise apps, API development, migration to the cloud, etc.
Some of the top outsourcing companies include:
- Hyper Link Infosystem
List of Top Java Software Development Services
A popular list of Java software development companies:
- ScienceSoft (Recommended)
- Unified Infotech
- Hyperlink InfoSystem
- Innowise Group
- Altoros Labs
- Fresh Lime Soft
- Ezapp Solution
- West Agile Labs
Comparison Chart of Best Companies Using Java
|Company||Year of establishment||Core expertise||Revenue||Fee modes||No of employees|
|ScienceSoft||1989||End-to-end custom software development, Architecture and code review, Digital transformation, Legacy software modernization, Cloud consulting, DevOps, Big data, AI/ML, IoT.||$30M||Multiple: Time & Material, fixed price, and subscription-based||700+|
|Vention||2002||Java web application development, Java/J2EE application development, Java mobile application development, Java migration and integration||$45M||Contact for details||3000+|
|Unified Infotech||2012||Website design and web app development, Mobile Apps as well as UI/UX design||$50M+||Not mentioned - Contact their Sales team||150+|
|Hyperlink InfoSystem||2011||Best for Mobile app development, others include - web, blockchain, game development, and AR/VR||$60M+||Fixed Price, Time and Material as well as On-Site development||650+|
|Belitsoft||2004||Java outsourcing company for full lifecycle development, Strong industry experience in Elearning, Sports and Insurance domains.||21.4M+||Contact Sales||400+|
|Innowise||2007||In addition to core services using Java and other languages, Innowise also offers support for niche areas like contract auditing.||13M+||Contact Sales.||1000+|
|Eleks||1991||One of the top 100 outsourcing companies globally - offers custom development and cloud etc.||250M+||$50 to $99/hour||2000,|
|Altoros||2001||Best for end-to-end development for supporting digital transformation at scale as Java outsourcing and many other popular languages.||$81M+||Custom - Contact sales team||350|
|Fresh Lime Soft||2015||Offers custom software development for small and medium-sized enterprises with consistency and great detail.||$5M||$25 to $49/hour||70|
|Ezapp Solution||2008||Best for cloud-based development for small and medium enterprises.||$5M||Up to $25/hour||500|
|Iflexion||1999||Offers dedicated teams for each project exclusively with full-scale java development services.||$45M||Contact sales team for custom quotes||850+|
#1) ScienceSoft (Recommended)
ScienceSoft has been in Java development for over 20 years and has successfully completed over 110 Java projects. An attentive and proactive team of senior-level IT professionals designs, codes, integrates, tests, and deploys Java applications of any complexity.
ScienceSoft creates sleek SaaS apps and robust enterprise software for ISVs and organizations in ~30 industries, including manufacturing, healthcare, banking and finance, retail, and telecoms.
ScienceSoft’s Java teams can start a project within 1–4 weeks and deliver the first software version in 1–4 months. Their ISO 9001- and ISO 27001-certified processes ensure the quality of the delivered services and the security of the data entrusted to them.
- Java application architecture design.
- End-to-end Java application development.
- Big data, AI/ML, IoT.
- Java application support and evolution.
- DevOps, Cloud consumption optimization.
- Disaster recovery
- Average experience of Java developers: 10+ years.
- Guaranteed 99.9% application availability.
- Microservices, Serverless development, Reactive programming.
- 19 years in cybersecurity, working experience with regulatory compliance and industry standards (HIPAA, PCI DSS, NIST, GDPR, ISO 27001, ISO 9001, ISO 13485).
- Deep expertise in AI/ML, IoT, AR/VR, big data, and blockchain technologies.
- Vendor-neutral: Working with AWS, Azure, Google, DigitalOcean, and Rackspace.
Partnerships with key technology players: Microsoft, AWS, Oracle, Adobe, and IBM. A high-touch consultancy, ScienceSoft is able to answer and solve any IT-related question or issue (incl. hardware-related).
Headquarters: Texas, US
Top Clients: IBM, eBay, Walmart, NASA JPL, PerkinElmer, Leo Burnett, Lixar, and Viber.
Pricing: ScienceSoft works with fixed-price, T&M, and monthly fee contracts. They are quick to provide a custom quote upon request.
Vention is a leading software development company that provides access to 130+ Java engineers who specialize in coding, integrating, and testing Java applications of any complexity.
Vention has successfully built 150+ Java projects and partnered with 500+ clients across industries, including ecommerce, fintech, and telecommunication, to develop products built to scale. Vention also partners with tech giants such as Microsoft, AWS, and Adobe, making them a go-to partner for startups and growing tech companies.
In addition, Vention offers top-notch testing services. Their QA engineers can review your project in the early stages of development to ensure a seamless, bug-free experience, allowing you to focus on growing business. With Vention, you can be confident that your project will be delivered on time, on budget, and according to the highest quality standards.
- Java web application development
- Java/J2EE application development
- Java mobile application development
- Java migration and integration
Headquarters: New York, USA
Revenue: $45 M
Top Clients: IBM, Blackboard, PayPal, SeatGeek, Postman, Vimeo, StoneX
Pricing: Contact for details
#3) Unified Infotech
Unified Infotech helps proactively consult, design, and develop scalable and robust web and mobile applications as well as offers core expertise in building custom software solutions per the client requirements.
The approach that the company follows is via a Discovery Workshop to understand the project needs and then, through a thorough planning phase, suggest options/approaches as appropriate.
Offers Java application development solutions for APIs and integrations, along with other popular programming languages.
- Digital Consulting
- Web Development and design
- Mobile App solutions
- Custom Software development
- UI and UX design
- Supports other budding areas like Blockchain and AI
- A very well-defined process for understanding client requirements before taking up the outsourcing project.
- Understanding in detail areas like target audience, and competitive landscape.
- Has good expertise around all tech roles like developers, product managers, project managers as well as QA team for an all-around service offering.
Top Clients: OpenReel, Sofy, London Rag.
Pricing: Contact Sales for more details
Website: Unified Infotech
Hyperlink InfoSystem is a very renowned company in Mobile App development as well as a Software Service provider.
It has designed some of the most innovative and eye-catching websites and mobile apps and offers customized solutions for mobile app development, Virtual Reality as well as budding areas like Blockchain development, which require very niche expertise.
It has been ranked as the #1 App development company since 2014 by Clutch and is one of the top Java consulting companies as well.
- Offers software development services for Startups, SMEs, Enterprises as well as agencies.
- Industries that Hyperlink InfoSystem caters to – Retail and eCommerce, e-learning, Gaming, Travel as well as Real estate and Logistics.
- Offers web development services ranging from common app and web development to more niche areas like Blockchain and AR/VR development.
- Helps deliver user-friendly and feature-rich solutions to global clients and customers from various domains like travel, healthcare, etc.
- One of the first companies to offer iOS development services.
- Current offerings include supporting e-commerce, game development, blockchain offering Java outsourcing as well as other popular programming languages.
- Has a very talented pool of individuals proficient in various programming languages.
- Supports major programming languages like – Java, Kotlin, React, PHP, Python, and NodeJS for backend and app development.
Headquarters: Ahmedabad, India
Top Clients: Zydus, Emaar, Disney, BBC, Tata, Google
Pricing: Fixed price model, time, and material as well as on-site development where clients require temporary resources for onsite development.
Website: Hyperlink InfoSystem
Belitsoft offers services to build custom software for small and medium-sized organizations for clients across the globe.
Along with being a Java software development company, Belitsoft has expertise in different technologies and platforms like .NET, PHP, Android, and React Native.
Belitsoft offers a pool of experienced resources for varying needs, be it developing custom software from scratch, migrating to a new platform or technology, or enhancing the existing product.
- Custom Software development offers full cycle development for web and mobile applications with backend and frontend development using
- Offers Java application development services like Enterprise web and mobile, as well as for wearable devices.
- Offer Java software development services as well as other popular languages like .NET, Python, etc.
- Wide industry experience ranging from E-Learning, Sports, Insurance, Banking, and Finance as well as agriculture.
Headquarters: Warsaw, Poland
Top Clients: Siemens, Crimson, Parrot, LMS365
Pricing: Contact Sales for more details
#6) Innowise Group
Innowise group is a Java development Company that has the expertise and provides services for all types of applications, ranging from consumer to enterprise applications serving B2B or B2C.
It has 15+ years of experience in building Java-based applications in multiple domains ranging from Healthcare, Finance, and eCommerce to Automotive and eLearning.
- Core expertise in java development services by a world-class team of talent.
- Audit and consulting.
- Java Development: Server side, cloud-based as well as API development.
- Solution architecture design and prototyping.
- 15+ years of experience in Java development.
- Expertise in Java tech stack, including Java 8 and Kotlin.
- Solution engineering in Java-based frameworks like Spring and Hibernate.
- As a Java outsourcing company, Innowise Group can bring you the necessary number of professionals who can be the best fit for the client and project needs and can guarantee to finish up the project on schedule.
- Geographically spread across 10 different offices.
Headquarters: Florida, United States
Top Clients: Topcon, Trumpet, One Stop Pro
Pricing: Per project, depending on various factors like Collaboration Model, Team size, complexity duration, etc.
Website: Innowise Group
Eleks offers custom full-cycle application development services to help clients achieve a great user experience. It’s part of the Top 100 Outsourcing companies globally. ELEKS helps clients validate their vision by having product design workshops and pursuing projects depending on the business value delivered.
- End to End application development services for web mobile and data warehouse applications.
- Offers Application Re-engineering and Cloud Migration.
- Decades of experience with a time-tested delivery framework to guarantee consistency.
- A team of experts helps validate product vision and then handles product implementation.
- The client satisfaction rate of over 97%.
- Maximizing efficiency by automating things like release processes.
Headquarters: Tallinn, Estonia
Top Clients: Aramex, Grtgaz, and more than 150+ customers
Pricing: Per project, depending on various factors like Collaboration Model, Team size, complexity duration, etc – Rates vary from $50-$99/hour.
#8) Altoros Labs
Altoros Labs with an over 95% customer satisfaction rate, is one of the top-suited companies for outsourcing software development needs. Offer Java software development services like application porting, API integration, and Cloud development.
- Mobile Application Development – Altoros offers full-cycle mobile app development for Android and iOS.
- Legacy Software Modernization.
- Big Data and Data engineering.
- End-to-end custom java development and application porting to Java.
- Expertise across multiple domains like Banking, Healthcare, and Automotive.
Headquarters: Pleasanton, United States
Top Clients: Allstate, Siemens, Autodesk
Pricing: Custom – Contact sales team
Website: Altoros Labs
#9) Fresh Lime Soft
Fresh Lime Soft offers an array of software development services to help your business grow. Along with other tech stacks like React, Ionic, Python, and Angular, it offers full-cycle java software development services.
- Offers custom Web and Mobile application development
- UI/UX Design
- MVP and QA services
- Dedicated QA team for each project.
Pricing: Contact Sales team per custom needs: ranging from $25 to $49 per hour.
Website: Fresh Lime Soft
#10) Ezapp Solution
Ezapp Solutions offers expertise across varying technology stacks with languages, including Scala, Java, React Native, and frameworks like Spark, Azure ML, Kubeflow, etc.
Its primary aim is to provide excellent services superseding clients’ expectations with high-quality deliverables and an exceptional technical team.
- Supports full life cycle development for Mobile, Web, AR/VR apps as well as IOT and connected apps.
- Full cycle cloud engineering.
- Blockchain development.
- Offers full stack development across multiple app types, including niche one’s like Blockchain, AI/ML, etc.
Headquarters: New York, United States
Top Clients: Apollo tyres, Gold Souk.
Pricing: For Java developers $15/hr or $2200/month
Website: Ezapp Solution
Iflexion offers tailored services for any development incentive. Great expertise in the areas of eCommerce, web-based enterprise solutions, image analysis, etc. Iflexion is a trusted software company with many of its customers coming in from Fortune 500 companies.
As a Java development company offers full life cycle development, with extensive integrations, extensions, and customizations. It even offers to create Data connectors for communication with SAP/Oracle and other ERP systems.
- Java application development services range from API development, web services integration, data connectors, and enterprise service bus.
- Requirements Engineering and Prototyping for UI/UX.
- Independent QA and testing services.
- Iflexion offers dedicated development teams for the project exclusively.
- 500+ customers with many from Fortune 500 companies.
- A one-stop vendor with complete transparency.
- Great team with diverse technology skills and domain expertise.
Headquarters: Denver, United States
Top Clients: Philips, Adidas, Toyota
Pricing: Contact the sales team
OpenXcell is a leading consulting company offering full life cycle software development, with a huge pool of skilled professionals in areas like Machine learning, Cloud computing, and IoT
- Java development company to build exceptional websites and apps – also offers other java services like game development and migration solutions.
- Other services include QA & Testing, Product Engineering, DevOps, and Blockchain development.
Headquarters: Vancouver Canada
Top Clients: Ajio, Kotak
Pricing: Build-Operate-Transfer is essentially like setting up your own Offshore Development Center, Fixed Price Model, and Hourly Time and material.
Admios offers to build near-shore teams with high-performing devs with years of experience and expertise.
- Supports custom software development, Project management, and architecting of new solutions.
Headquarters: California, United States
Top Clients: Converse, Salesforce, Mulesoft
Insart specializes in software development for FinTech companies. It’s compliant with USA security and regulation standards. It offers nearly all popular tech stacks from a backend, and frontend and other areas like Cloud, mobile, etc.
As a Java development company, it offers full lifecycle project implementation by its expert technical team.
Headquarters: Florida, Ukraine
Top Clients: Leadspace, ACI Worldwide
Pricing: Contact the sales team for pricing
Artezio offers full-cycle custom software development for companies of all sizes. The primary domains it works on are Healthcare, Banking, Finance, and Hospitality.
Headquarters: New Jersey, United States
Top Clients: Siemens, Microsoft, Wiley
Pricing: Offers different delivery models like Onsite/Offshore, Software Development center models. Contact the Sales Team for more details.
#16) West Agile Labs
West Agile Labs has delivered building 350+ products so far across multiple domains and geographies with their highly expert technical team.
Headquarters: California, United States
Top Clients: Samsung, Trimble, Johnson & Johnson
Pricing: Contact the Sales team for more details
Website: West Agile Labs
Azoft focuses on enterprises and startups and offers software development services for web and mobile applications and analytic implementation.
Along with other popular programming languages, Azoft offers Java Software development services like application development from scratch, API implementation, and other applications using different Java-based frameworks.
Headquarters: New York, United States
Top Clients: Audi, Castrol, EY
Pricing: Contact the sales team for more details.
Ardas offers expertise in SaaS and Salesforce development as well as Data Science. As a Java web development company it offers services for creating applications from scratch or migrating existing apps to Java as well as migrating apps from on-premise to the cloud.
Headquarters: Bavaria, Germany
Top Clients: Stripo, Courier exchange
Pricing: Contact the Sales team for more details.
In this tutorial, we touched base upon top Java development companies or Java outsourcing companies ranging from small-size to medium-sized, with outsourcing services for full cycle software development and other services ranging from architecture and design, UI/UX prototyping, blockchain development, API services, and migration.
Some of the top Java developer companies are ScienceSoft, Unified Infotech, and Hyperlink InfoSystem. All these companies along with many others listed above are Java outsourcing companies and provide services like full lifecycle development, migration services, API development as well as migration to the cloud.