List and Comparison of the Best Applicant Tracking System in the Market:
An Applicant Tracking System (ATS) is a software that performs the task of shortlisting candidates by screening their resumes. With the features like interview scheduling and candidate tracking this software helps in managing the recruitment process.
Thousands of ATS are available in the market and choosing the best suitable for your business is indeed a tough job.
To simplify your job, we have done the research for you and enlisted the top applicant tracking software in the market for your reference.
In this article, we will see the top twelve applicant tracking software along with their features in details.
The graph given below will help you in knowing the market share of the top Applicant Tracking Systems. According to this graph, Oracle Taleo is at the top position.
As per the CIO research, 40% of the recruiters use ATS for screening the applicants. The most suitable resumes are passed on to the employers by these systems.
This process saves the employers time to a great extent. For shortlisting the resumes, ATS go through the resumes, find the matching words for the job description and shortlist the resume if it finds the matching words.
Applicant tracking systems perform filtering of the applications based on the keywords, skills, former employers, and work experience etc. For this, most of the systems use resume optimization techniques.
Most of ATSs provide the features of Job Posting, Email Marketing, Resume Parsing, and Candidate Tracking. Almost all of the system search for the exact matching words.
But many systems, also shortlist the resumes which have the synonyms for the job description words. Hence, shortlisting of the candidates depends on the words they have used in the resume rather than the information it contains.
What You Will Learn:
- Best Applicant Tracking System Reviews
Best Applicant Tracking System Reviews
Enlisted below are the most frequently used systems by the top recruiters worldwide.
Comparison of Top Applicant Tracking Software
|Software||Onboarding||Integrations||Best For||Free Trial||Price|
|Recruiterbox||--||--||Small to medium-sized businesses.||No. Demo available.||Get a quote for Starter, Pro, and Pro Plus plans.|
|Manatal||Available||Gmail, Outlook, Social Media, Job boards, Mailchimp and API.||Small to large companies.||14-day free trial (no credit card required).||$|
|Oracle Taleo||Available||Social media tools like Facebook and Twitter||As ATS||Available||$$$|
Used on PC, Mac, Web-browser, Mobile
|As ATS||Live Demo||$$$$|
|IBM Kenexa BrassRing||Available||Social Media|
Can be used on Mac and Mobile devices.
|Assessments||Demo on Request||$$$$$|
|Jobvite||Available||-||Interview Scheduling||Product tour is available.|
Demo on Request.
|SmartRecruiters||--||Social media & Variety of job boards.||Collaboration Features.||Free version available||$|
Recruiterbox Pricing: It has three pricing plans i.e. Starter, Pro, and Pro Plus. You can get a quote for any of these plans.
It’s a tough job market! Hire the best people, fast with Recruiterbox. Provide a top-notch applicant experience with Recruiterbox & give your company an edge from the start.
Recruiterbox’s Applicant Tracking System will help you attract the most qualified job seekers, organize the hiring flow & efficiently collaborate on candidate selection so you can build your company. Scalable, easy to adopt, and powerful tools for your company!
- Recruiterbox provides candidate profile management features.
- You will be able to search for the applicant.
- You will get a centralized hub for all hiring-related communication.
- You will be able to track the application status.
Best for small to medium-sized businesses. It is easy to use.
Manatal Pricing: Manatal offers two pricing plans, annual as well as monthly, starting at $15 and $35 / user/month. There is also a 14-day free trial offered – no credit card required.
Manatal is the leading cloud-based applicant tracking software that combines all the traditional ATS tools with innovative AI-based features. This unique blend makes the software the most complete set of solutions for corporate HR and recruitment agencies alike.
The platform is highly intuitive and functional, so much so that little to no training is required to become proficient. Teams can quickly pick up the basics and begin leveraging their tools in a short span of time.
The various features cover the full spectrum of the recruitment process from the job posting and candidate sourcing, all the way to onboarding and employment/placement management.
Beyond the traditional recruitment tools, Manatal also includes advanced and unique features such as the AI-based candidate recommendations and the social media enrichment of candidate profiles. Almost everything on the platform is customizable, allowing you to adapt it to your process rather than the opposite.
- All traditional ATS tools
- Social media enrichment of candidate profiles
- AI recommendation and candidate scoring
- Resume parser
- Automatic posting on job boards
- Customizable career page
- CRM tools
- Onboarding tools
- Collaboration tools
- Advanced search tools
- Reporting suite
- Referral management
- Duplicate management system
- Progressive mobile app
Best for: Its ease of use, AI features and CRM tools. Most well-rounded ATS.
#3) Oracle Taleo
Price: As per the reviews available online, the Oracle Taleo business edition has three pricing plans. Emerging EDU ($29 per month), Developing EDU ($54 per month), and Developed EDU ($83 per month). A free trial is also available.
Oracle Taleo is a cloud-based talent acquisition system.
The system will help in recruiting, developing, and retaining the talent. It provides end-to-end recruiting automation. Oracle Taleo can be the best solution to any sized businesses. For retaining the talent, Oracle Taleo provides career development courses.
- Recruitment marketing.
- Employee Referrals.
- As it is cloud-based, data is accessible anytime, anywhere.
- The system can be integrated with Microsoft Outlook, MyYahoo & iGoogle, and other Oracle products.
- It uses social media tools.
Best For: Best as an overall system.
Website: Oracle Taleo
Price: Bullhorn has four pricing plans, Team, Corporate, Enterprise, and Enterprise Plus. You will have to request the quote for the pricing. As per the reviews available online, the price of Bullhorn starts at $99 per month.
Bullhorn is a recruitment software that is used for staffing and recruitment.
Bullhorn ATS is a cloud-based system. The system is accessible on mobile as well, hence you can immediately enter the data into the system after meeting the candidate. Bullhorn provides seamless integration with Gmail and Outlook. The system can be used on PC too.
- Candidate records can be viewed, edited etc.
- You can create a note for the candidate records.
- Tracking of email activity for a particular candidate.
- The system will allow you to update this record in real-time.
- Reporting for the team’s recruitment activity.
- You can view the LinkedIn records, from the system itself.
Best For: System is best as Applicant Tracking System.
#5) IBM Kenexa BrassRing
Price: Pricing details are not provided by IBM.
IBM Kenexa BrassRing is an ATS and is included in IBM Kenexa Talent Acquisition Suite. It is a cloud-based system. It can be accessed on Mac and Mobile devices.
- The system has the ability to hire from anywhere.
- It can identify a candidate from the large pool of candidates.
- It uses social media.
Best For: The system is good for assessments.
Price: Pricing details are not provided by Jobvite. But as per the reviews available online, the price for 26 to 50 applicants will be $4000 per year. The price for 2501 to 5000 applicants will be $100000 per year.
Jobvite provides a cloud-based candidate-centric ATS. It helps in managing the hiring process by providing different features for Interviews, Requisitions, and Employee Referrals. The system works best for medium and large size companies. Mobile App is also available.
- Referral capabilities.
- Automatic screening and ranking of candidates based on the interviews.
- Candidates can apply from desktop and mobiles as well.
- It has a Smart Scheduler which helps in selecting the best time for the interview according to the multiple interviewers time schedule.
- The system maintains a single record for multiple conversations with the candidate.
- The system provides a powerful candidate search which will allow you to search by name or keywords, or by workflow, acquisition, location, and application date.
Best For: Interview Scheduling
Price: SmartStart is available for free. It can be used to hire up to 10 roles. SmartRecruit price starts at $10000 per year. Many Add-ons are available to add in the SmartRecruit plan.
SmartRecruiter is an enterprise-grade recruitment software. Talent Acquisition Suite by SmartRecruiters will help you through the hiring process. It has pre-integrated assessments tools. The tool will help you in improving the communications through scheduled notifications and auto-replies.
- Streamlined communications within the hiring team.
- Historical message tracking.
- For keeping consistent and compliant messages, the system allows you to create a template library.
- Personalized tags for organizing and managing talent pools.
- To search the entire talent database, the system allows you to search using keywords and advanced filters.
Best For: System provides the best collaboration features for the hiring team.
Price: iCIMS has not mentioned the prices but as per the reviews available online, the price of iCIMS ATS for 51 to 100 employees is $6000 per year. The price for more than 5000 employees will be $140,000 per year.
iCIMS Recruit is an applicant tracking process which helps in hiring the right people.
The system will give you real-time screening and assessments results. You can set workflows for Applicant Tracking Process. For scheduling, the system can be seamlessly integrated with your corporate calendaring tool. With the help of the mobile app, the hiring process can be managed from anywhere.
- Job advertising management.
- Collaboration with Google for Job Searches.
- Connected to Social media.
- Personalized dashboards will show you real-time insights.
Best For: System has the best reporting features.
Price: Greenhouse has three pricing plans, Core, Pro, and Enterprise. Price will be based on the size of the company.
As per the reviews available online, the price for Greenhouse ATS is in the range of $6000 to $25000 per year. To know more about the price, you should get in touch with the company.
Greenhouse is an applicant tracking and recruiting software which allows the companies to create more focused interviews and take bias-free decisions. Mobile App is available for iOS and Android devices. The system is suitable for any team size and can work with the processes of any complexity.
- With the help of the Scorecard, it is easier to decide the candidate’s performance.
- You can create an organized plan for the interviewer to evaluate the candidate for the right skills set and qualifications.
- You can customize career pages and job boards.
- Customizable email templates.
- The system allows you to configure the reports.
Best For: The system has good reporting capabilities.
Price: BambooHR has two pricing plans i.e. Essentials and Advantage. The company doesn’t provide pricing details for them. But as per the reviews available, the price for the product will be $99 per month. You can contact the company to get a free quote. A free trial is also available.
BambooHR provides a cloud-based solution for small and medium-size businesses. A mobile app is available for iOS and Android devices. It has onboarding tools, e-signatures, time-off tracking, and performance management tools.
- The system is easy to learn and use.
- The system provides easy to follow processes for the candidates.
- Customizable email templates.
- Sending of messages to multiple candidates simultaneously.
- Job Boarding.
- Integration with social media.
Best For: System is best for e-signature and onboarding.
#11) SAP SuccessFactors
Price: Price for the SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting software will be $3 per user per month. Price for HCM suite will be $84.53 per user per year.
SAP SuccessFactors provides the HR management system. It provides a cloud-based solution from payroll to employee engagement. Onboarding system will help in retaining the best talent and improving the bottom line. The recruiting system will help in hiring the best talent.
- It provides global job distribution.
- You can hire top candidates from more than 4000 job boards and social media and from schools and universities from 80 different countries.
- Responsive career site.
- Candidate relationship management functionality.
- Centrally managed global hiring processes.
- Online offer letter management.
Best For: Talent management
Website: SAP SuccessFactors
Price: Workable has three pricing plans, Pay as you go, Starter, and Pro. In the first plan, you will pay $50 per job, per month. A free trial of 15 days is available for both the plans i.e. Pay as you go and Starter. For details about the pricing and demo of the Pro plan, you can contact the company.
Workable provides an all in one recruiting software. It can be accessed on desktop and mobiles.
The system will show you the data for candidates profile, team communications, interview schedules, and scorecards etc. in one view. Because of its integration with email and calendar, interview scheduling is easier.
- The system allows you to set the access rights for the hiring team.
- Assigning roles, job creation, and posting.
- The confidential zone will allow limiting the visibility of emails at a certain stage of the hiring pipeline.
- Productivity report and Activity Reports of the hiring team.
- Posting of jobs to multiple Job Boards.
Best For: The system is very easy to use.
Price: ADP has four plans. Essential Payroll, Enhanced Payroll, Complete Payroll & HR Plus, and HR Pro. Although the price for these plans is not mentioned on their website, as per the online reviews, the price for the product can be $300 per month. The demo will be available on request.
ADP provides the solution for HR, Payroll, Time and Labor Management, and Talent Management. The system will help in recruiting, onboarding, and learning & development. The system can be used by small, medium and large companies. It can be used by any industry.
- The system reduces manual data entry.
- Branded career sites.
- ADP Document Cloud helps in scanning, storing, and searching document of employees.
- Online Payslips from any device.
- Online storage of historical records.
Best For: Payroll and Reporting capabilities
Price: JazzHR has three pricing plans, Hero ($39 per month), Plus ($199 per month), and Pro ($309 per month). With Plus and Pro plan, you will get applicant tracking features. The Hero plan is for promoting jobs and screening of jobs. A free trial is available for the product.
JazzHR provides ATS which helps in managing the interview process and assessing the candidates. It provides an e-signature for eliminating the paperwork. Other features provided by the system are Job Postings and Reporting.
- Reporting will help you in finding the inefficiencies and hidden opportunities.
- Online job posting.
- Screening of resumes.
- E-Signatures will help you to minimize or remove paperwork.
- Personal calendars can be integrated with JazzHR.
- Score based evaluations will help in comparing and assessing the candidates.
Best For: The streamlined process of candidate screening.
Comparison of Features
|ATS||Onboarding||WFM||Job Board Posting||Candidate Tracking||Assessments||Self-service Portal|
While concluding we can say that Oracle Taleo has the highest market share for the ATS. Oracle Taleo and Bullhorn is best as Applicant Tracking System. SmartRecruiter has the best collaboration features.
Jobvite is best for interview scheduling, BrassRing for Assessments, BambooHR is for onboarding and e-signature, and JazzHR is for candidate screening.
ADP is best for Payroll and Reporting capabilities. SAP SuccessFactors is best for Talent Management. iCIMS, Greenhouse has good reporting capabilities. Workable is extremely easy to use.
Job board posting is available for Jobvite, Oracle Taleo, Greenhouse, iCIMS, SmartRecruiters, and Jazz. Some of the free and open source ATS are OpenCats, CandidATS, and YAWIK.
=> Contact us to suggest a listing here.