The Best Recruiting Software to manage all your recruitment and hiring process in 2019:
Recruiting software is an application that performs the task of job postings, reviewing of resumes, interview management, and management of the hiring processes.
By supporting the creation of offer letter and e-signature, this software helps in eliminating paperwork to a great extent. The recruitment software helps in hiring the top talent by offering powerful search functionality and integration with the social media.
Tip: While selecting the Recruiting software, you must consider your company size and the industry in which you want to manage this process. Also consider recruiting strategy like social media or video interviewing. Considering these specific needs will help you in finding the right software with required features at the right cost!
These hiring software are connected with social media to help you find the top talent. The graph given below will show you the facts about recruitment through social media.
The recruitment software will help you to find the right person from the huge talent pool. Finding the right person at the right time will give you better ROI. Analytics in HR has explained it through the below graph. This image itself explains ‘why it is important to use a Recruiting software?’
Recruiting software is most commonly used by talent acquisition professionals, recruiters, and hiring managers. Applicant Tracking System, CRM, and interviewing software are the three main types of recruiting tools.
While selecting a recruiting software, one should look for features like tasks automation, Job board integration, management of passive candidates, Onboarding, Applicant Tracking System, Intelligent Resume Parsing, and Recruiting & Talent analytics.
=> Contact us to suggest your listing here.
Best Recruitment Software Comparison:
|Product||Our Ratings||Business Type||Best For||Price|
|Jobvite||5 Stars||Small,Medium, &Large||Streamlined Recruitment Process||26-50 Applicants: $4000 per year.|
2501-5000 Applicants: $100000 per year
|Bullhorn||5 Stars||Small,Medium, &Large||ATS and CRM system.||Starts at $99 per user per month|
|Lever||4.7 Stars||Small,Medium, &Large||Integration with LinkedIn and its reporting capabilities.||Starter, Professional, & Enterprise plan.|
Price will be in the range of $300 to $3000
|Greenhouse||4.5 Stars||Medium and Large.||Reporting capabilities||For 20-25 employees: $6000 per year.|
More than 10000 employees price may be more than $25000 per year.
|iCIMS||4.2 Stars||Small,Medium, &Large||Reporting capabilities.||For 51-100 employees: $6000 per year.|
What You Will Learn:
Review of the Most Popular Recruiting Software
Enlisted below are the most commonly used recruitment management software that are available in the market.
Price: Pricing details are not provided by the company. As per the reviews available online, the price for the tool will be $4000 per year for 26 to 50 applicants. For 2501 to 5000 applicants, the price will be $100000 per year.
Jobvite is a recruitment management software which deals with insourcing, hiring, and onboarding the top talent.
It provides the solution from recruitment marketing to new hire engagement. Jobvite provides seven solutions to help you in the recruitment process i.e. Jobvite Hire, Jobvite Engage, Jobvite Onboard, Jobvite Brand, Jobvite Video, Mobile Hiring Team App, and Jobvite Text.
Jobvite is suitable for any business type, i.e. small, medium, and large.
- Jobvite Hire is an Applicant Tracking System.
- Jobvite Engage will help you in creating talent pools and in social campaigns.
- Jobvite Onboard: Jobvite provides a mobile-friendly Onboarding portal.
- Jobvite Brand will help you to build or update your career website.
- Jobvite Video will help in the screening of candidates.
- Mobile App is available for iOS and Android devices.
- With Jobvite Text, you can send text messages to active and passive candidates.
- Heavy UI.
- Emails sent from Jobvite sometimes deliver as Spam.
Best For: Streamlined recruitment process.
Price: For Bullhorn ATS and CRM, there are four pricing plans, Team, Corporate, Enterprise, and Enterprise Plus. Pricing details for these plans are not mentioned. You can request a pricing quote.
As per the reviews available online, the price for the tool starts at $99 per user per month.
Bullhorn is a hiring software which helps in automating the recruitment process. It helps in improving the placement rate up to 43%.
Tool’s predictive intelligence will give an intelligent insight about the candidate’s activity. It provides many useful features like SMS and Mass Mailing. Bullhorn is suitable for any business type, i.e. small, medium, and large.
- Bullhorn provides a solution for automating the middle and backend solutions.
- Online solution for middle and backend tasks will allow you to access the records anytime anywhere.
- Onboarding solution is specially made for Staffing firms. It eliminates the paperwork and manual data entry.
- Closed-loop VMS integration available.
- Google Chrome extension will allow you to add candidate information without leaving the job board.
- LinkedIn Recruiter Integration.
Best For: System is best as an ATS and CRM system.
Price: Lever provides three pricing plans Starter, Professional, and Enterprise. Pricing details for these plans are not mentioned by the company. The price will be based on the plan you have selected and the number of employees. As per the online reviews available, the price will be in the range of $300 to $3000.
Lever recruitment Software will help you in sourcing, interviewing and hiring the top talent.
Lever provides three solutions to help you in the recruitment process, Lever Hire, Lever Nurture, and Lever Analytics. The system can be integrated with many tools. Lever tool is suitable for any business type, i.e. small, medium, and large.
- Lever Hire is a combination of the applicant tracking system and CRM.
- Drag-and-drop interface for interview scheduling.
- Lever Nurture is an intelligent sourcing automation software.
- Lever Nurture will provide you powerful analytics to track and optimize the campaigns.
- Lever Analytics will allow you to customize every report.
Best For: The system is best for integration with LinkedIn and its reporting capabilities.
Price: There are three pricing plans, Core, Pro, and Enterprise.
Pricing for these plans is not mentioned by the company. As per the internet reviews, the price may be up to $6000 per year for 20 to 25 people. For large companies with more than 10000 employees, the price may be more than $25000 per year.
Greenhouse, Applicant Tracking and Recruiting tool will help you in optimizing the recruitment process. Mobile App is available for iOS and Android devices. Greenhouse is suitable for Medium and Large businesses.
- Pipeline view for any role.
- Collaboration with the hiring teams.
- Scorecard with key attributes will help the interviewer in assessing the candidate’s performance.
- Customizable email templates.
- You can customize the career pages and job boards.
Cons: Absence of functionality of creating the questionnaires for interviews.
Best For: The system has good reporting capabilities.
Price: iCIMS doesn’t provide any information on pricing for the product. As per the reviews available online, the product price will be $6000 per year for 51 to 100 employees. For more than 5000 employees, the price will be $140000 per year.
iCIMS provides a solution for Offer Management, Applicant Tracking, CRM, and Employee Onboarding. The system stores the candidate data in a single database.
The ATS will allow you to send the targeted emails for retaining and enhancing the engagement. It helps in maintaining the relationships too. iCIMS is suitable for any business type, i.e. small, medium, and large.
- For creating the talent pool, iCIMS Connect can be used with any ATS or HCM.
- As an Applicant Tracking System, it provides the features of Assessments, Resumes Parsing and Searching, Interview Scheduling, and Candidate Tracking.
- It provides the Workflow Management and Job Board Posting features.
- The system has features for Interview management.
- Sometimes navigation through the system is difficult.
- Learning curve
Best For: Reporting capabilities and the system is customizable.
#6) Zoho Recruit
Price: Zoho Recruit has three pricing plans, Standard ($22.5 per user per month), Professional ($45 per user per month), and Enterprise ($67.5 per user per month). A free trial is available for 15 days.
It has customization tools, categorization tools, and Search tools.
Resume Preview will allow you to view the candidate’s attached resume without opening the candidate profile. Zoho Recruit will allow you to sync your emails to the system. The system also provides features like text messages, phone calls, activities stream etc. Zoho Recruit is suitable for small and mid-size businesses.
- With Zoho Recruit, you can build the career portal with your company’s brand name.
- It has a Resume Extractor.
- The system allows you to format the resume with your company logo.
- Resume Inbox will save the time of sifting.
- Integration with G Suite.
- Resume Parsing is not that good.
Best For: The system is easy to use and customizable as well.
Website: Zoho Recruit
#7) Jazz HR
Price: JazzHR has three pricing plans, Hero ($39 per month), Plus ($199 per month), and Pro ($309 per month). The demo will be provided on Request.
JazzHR is an applicant tracking system and recruitment software which helps in the entire recruiting process through the features and functionalities like Job posting and digitization of offer process.
The system supports Free and Premium Job postings and Social Job Sharing. It provides HRIS integration and using this system, resumes can be uploaded in bulk. JazzHR is suitable for small and medium businesses.
- The system provides Candidate Evaluation Templates.
- It includes a Mobile friendly Job Board.
- Integration with LinkedIn.
- Auto sending of emails.
- The system allows Gmail and Outlook Calendar to sync.
- Integration with Skills and Coding Test and Video Interview.
- UI needs improvement.
- Email sending functionality also needs improvement.
Best For: A streamlined process of candidate screening.
Price: Recruiterbox has three plans, Starter, Pro, and Pro Plus.
Price for these plans is not mentioned by the company. As per the reviews, the price for the Starter plan is $199 per month, for Pro plan, it is $279 per month, and for Pro Plus plan it is $309 per month. A free trial is available for 14 days.
Recruiterbox is an Applicant Tracking System and Recruitment software. The system helps in building an attractive career site. With this system, you will get all the information like discussions with the candidates, shared evaluations, or attached documents at one place.
All the applications will be saved at one place, regardless of where they are coming from i.e. emails, job-boards, or career pages. Recruiter box is suitable for small and mid-size businesses.
- Job Board Postings.
- Create the job once and it will get updated everywhere i.e. career page, social media, and search engines.
- Candidate tracking.
- Assigning responsibilities.
- Creation of customizable application form.
- Mobile support needs to be improved.
- Sometimes the system doesn’t work correctly with PDF files.
Best For: The system is best in Applicant Tracking and managing the recruitment process.
Price: Price for the product is not mentioned by the company. But as per the reviews available online, the price starts at $200 per month. You can request for the demo of the product.
JobDiva provides the solution of CRM, ATS, and solutions for back-office processes and VMS Synchronization.
With the candidate portal, you can provide candidates with the tools to create and update the resumes, upload documents, and the platform through which they can easily apply for the job. JobDiva provides a simple data-rich interface to enter and maintain Job Requisitions.
JobDiva is suitable for any business type.
- Resume aggregation from the largest possible pool of relevant talent.
- The system allows you to search the talent by ‘Years of experience’.
- The system will allow you to access Outlook or any IMAP-Compliant Email Servers.
- JobDiva Calendar can be synced with your Outlook or Smartphones so that recruiting activities, interviews, and hiring dates will automatically get updated in the calendar.
- Automatic Resume Parsing and File Creation.
Cons: Reporting functionality is not that good.
Best For: Search with ‘Years of experience’. Also, it is a good Applicant Tracking System.
Price: SmartRecruiters can be used for free to hire up to 10 roles. The price for the tool starts at $10000 per year. The price will be decided based on the number of employees and the customized bundle of the product.
SmartRecruiters is a recruitment software which will help you in hiring processes, Applicant tracking, collaborative hiring, and recruitment marketing. It is a cloud-based hiring software which can be accessed from anywhere anytime.
SmartRecruiter is suitable for any business type, i.e. small, medium, and large.
- The system has complete CRM and Sourcing capabilities.
- With the help of this system, you can build an attractive career site which will be compatible with mobiles.
- Collaboration features help the hiring team.
- Send the offer and manage signature through the system.
- You can schedule follow-up interviews.
- Integration with social media.
- Search functionality is limited with predefined options.
Best For: The system has the best collaboration features.
Price: Pricing information is not provided by the company.
PeopleFluent is a cloud-based solution for recruiting and talent management. It also provides a solution for compensation management.
It provides three products, PeopleFluent Talent Acquisition, Talent Management, and Learning. PeopleFluent Talent Acquisition is to help you with Recruitment and Onboarding. PeopleFluent is suitable for any business type, i.e. small, medium, and enterprise.
- The system has built-in video and collaboration tools.
- Generate offer letters.
- Performance management.
- The tool helps in assessment tests and candidate matching.
- It has integration with social recruiting tools.
- Filters are not that good.
- Tracking is a little difficult.
Best For: The system is best for its applicant tracking capabilities.
While concluding we can say that Jobvite provides a streamlined recruitment process.
Bullhorn is best as an ATS and CRM system. Lever is well integrated with LinkedIn. Zoho Recruit is easy to use. JazzHR is best for candidate screening. JobDiva provides powerful search capabilities. SmartRecruiters provides good collaboration features.
Lever, Greenhouse, and iCIMS have good reporting capabilities. Recruiterbox and PeopleFluent have good applicant tracking capabilities.
Hope this article will help you in finding the right Software.
=> Contact us to suggest your listing here.