Coolmuster Android Assistant Review: A One-Stop Solution For Your Android Data Recovery Problems
Are you worried just because you accidentally deleted anything important from your mobile? Lost the entire content after a factory reset? Just stay chill! No more worries hereafter!!
All you need to do is, spend some time out and develop a habit of backing up your Android data to a secure place. Coolmuster Android Assistant tool is a one-stop solution for all your Android data recovery problems.
It’s not just limited to backup & restore! This tool is competent enough to handle all your Android data including media, call logs, contacts, messages, applications, etc., at one place on your computer. It has all the features that you need for the management of Android devices.
What You Will Learn:
- Coolmuster Android Assistant Review
- OS Support
- Important Facts To Know About Coolmuster
- Key Functionalities
- Advanced Features Of Coolmuster Android Assistant
Coolmuster Android Assistant Review
Coolmuster is a user-friendly tool through which you can easily back up your mobile software and data on your PC.
Thus, in case you lose your phone or mistakenly delete something, even then your mobile data will be safe and it can be quickly recovered with just one click.
Suggested reading =>> Top 11 Best iPhone Data Recovery Software
Let’s delve deep into the tool and explore its Features, Pros, and Cons in detail!!
This tool supports Windows and Mac Operating systems. For windows, the versions supported include 10/8/7/Vista/XP and for Mac, the versions supported include Mac OS X 10.9 or later.
Official Website: Coolmuster
The cost of this tool varies between $30 to $100. It depends upon the duration for which you want to use the product and for how many PCs you need it. Using this product for 1 year and for being licensed on 1 PC, it will cost you a total of $30.
Using this product for a lifetime on 10 PCs will cost you $100. The product comes in two versions i.e. For Windows and Mac. The pricing model is the same for both versions.
Further reading =>>Best Apps for Android Data Recovery
Important Facts To Know About Coolmuster
Some Cool facts about Coolmuster Android Assistant are listed below for your reference.
- 100% Green: The best and most important feature of this software is that it’s a read-only software. It can read your data and manage it, and as it’s a read-only utility, it will not fiddle up with your data. Thus, you don’t need to worry about your data getting corrupted or modified. It’s a 100% secure app and will not cause any damage to your mobile data and PC.
- Compatible With Almost All Android Brands: It supports a wide range of Android brands including Samsung, Motorola, Dell, HTC, Sony, Huawei, ZTE and a lot more.
- Can handle multiple Android devices simultaneously at a time.
- Standalone Tool: Another cool thing is that this software has no dependencies on any other program or utility. You do not need to install any third-party tool or plugin to get started with this tool. You just need to download and install the exe on your PC and get started!
- 1-click Backup and Restore Capability: You don’t need to take backup or restore your data one by one. This tool lets you to backup or restores your Android device data in a single click. You just need to connect your Android device with your computer, run this tool and click on ‘Backup’ or ‘Restore’ to get it done in one click.
- WiFi Connectivity: You can connect your Android phone with this software through USB or WiFi.
- Worthwhile for app enthusiasts and media fancier: Have entertainment on the fly. You can quickly install your pet apps on your PC and export them on your Android device or vice versa. You can also uninstall from your PC the no more required Android apps. You can also transfer your desired music, photos, videos or books from the Android phone to your computer, add media files from the computer or remove the unwanted ones. It also lets you manage photo albums.
- Capture Screenshot of your Android device anytime: This tool allows you to capture screenshot of your Android phone or tablet anytime as you wish.
- Group Text Messaging: This is one of the magical features of Android assistant. You can send SMS from your Windows or Mac machine to any mobile phone and instead of sending the same message to each contact one by one, you can do group texting in one go and save your time.
- Provides Contacts and Call Logs Assistance: You can export contacts from your Android device to your computer or even outlook and similarly, can import contacts from computer or outlook. Can take the backup of the contacts, edit or delete them, and remove redundant contacts. Likewise, you can import/export, delete call logs.
Let’s explore the key functionalities of Coolmuster Android Assistant. All the functionalities are explained through an example of an Android phone. You will get all the similar features for iOS devices as well.
Once you connect your Android phone successfully with this software on your PC, you will see the below screen:
On the above screen, you can observe that the left panel has various buttons like Apps, Contacts, SMS, Music, Photos, Videos, and Books. Let’s go through one by one and see how this tool works with your mobile data and media.
#1) Android App Manager
Select ‘Apps’ from the left panel. All the existing apps installed on your phone will be displayed.
You can install a new app by clicking on the ‘Install’ button from the top menu and then select the desired apk file from your computer. Similarly, you can also export an app from the mobile to the computer. You can also select one or multiple apps and uninstall them from here.
#2) Android Contact Manager
Android Contact Manager to Add, Edit, Export and Import Contacts.
Select ‘Contacts’ from the left panel. All the existing contacts on your phone will be displayed. Click the ‘New’ button on the top menu to add a new contact. Fill in the desired information and click the OK button. A new contact will be saved.
To edit the contact, you can click on the pencil icon or click the Edit button on the top menu. Make the changes to the contact and click OK to finish it.
You can also select contacts and delete them. You can even export the contacts in multiple formats. The tool supports CSV, HTML, vcf outlook, XML and bak formats.
Also Read => Android “No Command” Error
To import contacts to Android, you can click the Import button and then import the contact in two ways. The first way is to import through a vcard file (.vcf). Browse through the file explorer on your computer and select the desired vcf file. Click OK and you will see your imported contact under the Contacts list. The second way is to restore contacts through the backup file (.bak, .json, or .xml file).
#3) Android SMS Manager
Android SMS Manager to Send, Delete, Export and Import Text Messages.
Select ‘SMS’ on the left panel. All your current text messages will start appearing on the right panel.
Click ‘New’ on the top menu to start sending a new message. You can use the contact pane to search and select the recipients. Type your message and click send. You can send a message to multiple contacts at the same time.
To export messages, you need to click the ‘Export’ button and then select the type of file in which you want the output. The tool supports HTML (can also categorize by date), text, CSV and bak formats for saving the messages.
Through the ‘Import’ button , you can restore messages from backup (.bak, .json or .xml files).
#4) Android File Transfer
Android File Transfer to Transfer music between Android and computer.
Select ‘Music’ on the left menu. All the songs will get enlisted on the right panel. You can select one or multiple music files and click ‘Export’. Then, choose the desired folder where you want to keep these music files on the computer. Click ‘show in folder’. The music folder will now have songs. Click OK when done.
Similarly, you can add songs from the computer to your Android device. Choose ‘New’ to add music. Locate the music to add. Select the file and click ‘Open’. Click Ok when the file is added. You will now see the new music file added to your phone.
Moreover, you can also add a playlist and move your music files in that playlist.
#5) Android File Transfer To Transfer Photos
Android File Transfer to Transfer photos between Android and computer
Select ‘Photos’ on the left menu. All the photos will be displayed at the right panel. Select all or individual photos and click on ‘Export’ on the top menu. Select the desired folder on the computer where you want to keep the photos. The folder will now have all the photos.
Likewise, you can add photos to the phone. Select the ‘Add’ button from the top menu. Locate the photo on the computer and click open. Click OK when done. Now, the photo will be added to your phone.
You can also select and delete photos from your phone using the Delete button from the top menu.
#6) Android File Transfer For Video Transfer
Android File Transfer to Transfer videos between Android and computer.
Select ‘Videos’ on the left menu. All the videos will be displayed at the right panel. Select all or individual videos and click on ‘Export’ on the top menu. Select the desired folder on the computer where you want to keep the videos. The folder will now have all the exported videos.
Likewise, you can add a video to your phone. Select the ‘Add’ button from the top menu. Locate the video on the computer and click open. Click Ok when done. Now, the video will be added to your phone.
You can also select and delete videos from your phone using the Delete button from the top menu.
#7) Android File Transfer To Transfer Books
Android File Transfer to Transfer books between Android and computer.
Select ‘Books’ on the left menu. All the books will be displayed on the right panel. Select a book and click on ‘Export’ on the top menu. Select the desired folder on the computer where you want to keep the book. The folder will now have the exported book.
Likewise, you can add a book from the computer to your phone. Select the ‘Add’ button from the top menu. Locate the book on the computer and click open. Click OK when done. Now, the book will be added to your phone.
You can also select and delete videos from your phone using the Delete button from the top menu.
#8) Android Backup And Restore
Choose ‘Super Toolkit’ from the top menu and click on Backup. You can select all or individual parts for backup and then browse to a computer location where you want to store the backup files. That’s it. Just click on the Backup button to begin. Once, completed, you can click on the open folder to see the results.
To restore data from a previous backup, click on the Restore Button under Super Toolkit.
It will enlist the previously taken backups. Choose the contents you want to store. Check the ‘clear data before restoring’ option. This will clear the existing content from your phone. Click on the Restore button to begin restoration. Once completed, you will find the restored content on your phone.
This was all about the basic essential features of the Coolmuster tool.
Advanced Features Of Coolmuster Android Assistant
Coolmuster Android Assistant super toolkit also offers some advanced features which are really awesome.
Let’s talk briefly about these advanced features:
#1) Lab.Fone For Android:
With Lab.Fone, you can recover the deleted data from your phone’s internal memory as well as an external memory card. You can back up the deleted data and the existing data from your phone to the computer. So, if you have accidentally deleted anything from your phone, this software will help you to recover it.
#2) SMS + Contacts Recovery:
Are you searching out a way to restore your lost or deleted text messages or contacts from your Android device? Just try out Coolmuster Android SMS + Contacts Recovery feature, which is completely efficient to easily recover lost SMS and contacts from your Android phone’s internal SD card and SIM card.
#3) Mobile Transfer:
This is yet another amazing feature provided by this tool. Are you stepping back from buying a new phone because you are worried about how will you shift all the existing old phone’s data to the new one, or are you scared about data loss or damage?
Now, all your worries can be put at rest with the Mobile Transfer feature of this tool. With this mobile transfer tool, you can move data from one device to another device without any damage. You can even move data from Android to iPhone.
#4) Data Recovery:
Through this tool, you can easily recover the deleted or lost files from different disks. You can recover data from the internal hard drive as well as all kinds of external hard disks like memory card, pen drive, etc. More than 550 file formats can be recovered including photos, videos, music, emails, documents, archived files, etc.
#5) Advanced Features For iOS:
Just like Android Assistant, Coolmuster offers the iOS Assistant tool through which you transfer or manage iPad, iPhone or iPod data on PC.
Then you have the iOS Eraser tool using which you can permanently erase all data from the iOS devices with no chances of restoration. This helps to safeguard your data from theft when you sell, donate or exchange your iPhone, iPad or iPod.
Coolmuster also has an iPhone Backup Extractor tool through which you can restore iPhone data from iTunes backup file windows without connecting the iPhone to the computer. Then you have the iPhone Recovery tool to directly recover all your iPhone contacts and SMS from internal memory as well as SIM card.
Enlisted below are the various advantages of the Coolmuster tool.
- One-click backup and restore is the most amazing feature of this app. It does not require any technical skills to take or restore the backup.
- The UI of this tool is very simple and easy to use. Not just the user interface, but the user experience (UX) of the tool is also praiseworthy. This tool is a better choice than any other backup and restore tools available.
- It is compatible with almost all the major phone brands’ handsets.
- The performance and speed of this tool are commendable. Even if you have thousands of photos in the phone under various categories, they all will get loaded up in less than a minute when you click on the photos button.
- You can quickly exchange multiple types of files between the phone and the computer. Hassle-free import and export of music, photos, videos, contacts, etc.
- Sending messages from the computer through this tool is really a cool feature.
- Installation and registration are quick and easy. It does not require many details or any third-party app.
- When you want to clean up the phone then sometimes scrolling through messages, photos and videos on the mobile screen become a tiresome task. With this app, you can connect your phone with the computer, locate the items on the bigger screen and can delete the unwanted messages and media easier.
- Through this tool, it is really helpful to manage the photos by date and organize them in folders.
- The technical support team is very dedicated. They are very prompt and helpful in resolving any issue that you face with this tool.
- They have a user guide available on their website which is really helpful. You have to follow the exact steps provided in the user guide. Thus, you need not get worried about the steps that you need to follow to use the different functions of the tool. You can directly go to the user guide through the tutorials button on the top menu of the app.
- Though you need to purchase it separately, the mobile transfer feature is very useful. Nowadays, people frequently change their mobile phones. So, with the mobile transfer software, you can easily transfer the data from the old phone to the new phone without any hassle and data loss.
- Coolmuster is constantly updating and improving the tool. We are getting an updated version almost once in every 2-3 months.
In spite of having the above advantages, Coolmuster has some Cons as well that needs to be worked upon.
The Disadvantages include:
- A bit complex to connect the phone to the computer as you need to enter into the developer mode first and then turn on the USB debugging option. Though the user guides are available for almost all the phone types regarding how to turn on the USB debugging, still it could be quite puzzling for someone who has never done it before.
- The pricing model could be more flexible. Currently, they have plans for either one year or lifetime subscription, and similarly for either 1 PC or 5 PC or 10 PC. They should also introduce something in between this range or customized pricing model so that one can buy according to the actual time and number of PCs for which they want to use the product.
- Currently, the Auto Search option is not enabled in the contacts pane. It would be good if we can get the contacts searched automatically on typing the first few initial letters of the name.
- If you have taken the backup through some other tool and while trying to restore that backup from this tool, then you may face some incompatibility issues.
- The USB connection is more stable than the Wi-Fi connection.
- Can add validation checks in the contacts form to restrict the user from entering invalid phone numbers. It can also auto-suggest various country codes.
Further reading => Check out these Android App Testing Tools
Our experience with this tool has been great. The features, speed, and performance of Coolmuster Android Assistant are creditable. It’s a far better option when compared to other such Android data backup and recovery tools available in the market.
The best part is that it not only just backs up or restores your data but also provides you an end to end simple and easy user interface to manage all your android phone stuff. You can import, export, organize, delete and edit all the contents including contacts, call logs, apps, photos, music, videos, etc.
Just like android, you can backup, restore and manage the iOS device data through a similar iOS Assistant tool from Coolmuster.
Overall, we would rate it as 4.5/5. It’s a worth trying tool!
Are you ready to give it a try?