In this tutorial, you will learn how can Jmeter record scripts directly and load can be applied to them later.
Below are the topics covered:
- Non-Test Element – HTTP(S)TestScriptRecorder
HTTP(S) Test Script Recorder can be used to record all the requests which your web or mobile application is making to server. As the name suggests, it will capture only the HTTP(s) requests.
You can also use grouping option in this recorder to organize your requests in such a way that similar requests are stored together. Add URL patterns in include and exclude list as per your requirement.
Below is the process of using this recorder:
- Add Non-Test Element HTTP(s) Test Script Recorder in Work Bench.
- Enter the port number which is not in use.
- Apply proxy on the browser you want to record and use the same port number.
- Start the JMeter Proxy Server
- Record the Actions