List of the Best Learning Management Systems LMS in 2021:
Do You know what is the meaning of LMS “Learning Management System”?
Let us take a look at the meaning of each word in the “Learning Management System” in detail.
Learning is the core of delivering any educational or training program by an individual.
Management is the stem of the learning program which manages all the schedules for each and every individual. The system is nothing but an e-platform to deliver the learning programs.
LMS is designed to help an individual to develop, manage and provide online courses and programs to learn. It provides a platform for the students and instructors to learn and highlight their skills wherever and whenever they want as per their convenience.
LMS is an application that is used to administer, track, and report & deliver learning programs.
LMS covers almost all the major markets like schools, educational institutions, corporate, medical industry, etc. It becomes handy in identifying the communication gap between the instructor and the learner by checking each individual’s progress on quizzes and assessments.
Learning online becomes more fun with video tutorials, stories, and features like gamification, etc.
LMS has changed the learning perspective of every individual across the globe. It has provided a wide scope for the users to choose and learn in whichever field they want to excel, as all the information can now be shared across the globe.
Where is LMS used?
You will find one or the other connection of LMS in the respective industry which you are looking for. Any individual who adopts online learning uses an LMS.
LMS is used by:
- Almost all Corporate and organizations.
- All Educational institutions (Schools &Universities).
- Many government companies.
- Private tuition and institutions.
What purpose does LMS solve?
LMS solves all the major learning issues of each individual as mentioned below.
- Employee Training can be found in each and every industry whether it may be software, educational, corporate or government. We need to train the employees as per our needs which LMS can do easily. It automates most of the tasks. Tracks the progress of individuals, due to which, a lot of time and money is saved by the organizations.
- In LMS, we can create learning programs, courses, tutorials and post them so that anyone can enhance their skill set with those materials. These come in handy when an employee may leave the company or retire so that the knowledge stays safe.
- We can educate the common public by creating awareness programs and tutorials on anything that may be useful.
What is the Process of LMS?
LMS is a platform that is open for individuals and professionals to learn and display their skills.
Students can opt for learning programs while professionals can deliver learning courses. It provides the flexibility to its users to learn from anywhere. It shares discussion forums on a public note. The users can learn the topic that they want easily and the cost is very less comparatively.
Benefits of Learning Management Software
- LMS provides an all-in-one platform for learning and upgrading the skill set.
- It provides tons of online courses, which gives the user an option to choose as per their choice.
- It helps in tracking individual development progress.
- It reduces the learning cost and time of travel and space arrangements.
How much money does the LMS cost?
Usually, in most of the sites, US$1 to US$10 is charged per student per course.
Advantages of LMS:
- Learning Management System helps to streamline the learning pattern which in turn saves time for the instructors so that they can utilize that time to focus more on each individual’s progress.
- Everything becomes digital, hence it saves a lot of money on buying notebooks, copies, etc.
- It gives the freedom to the user to learn from anywhere and thereby increases mobility.
- As things become digital, learning becomes more interesting with the existence of video tutorials, clips, gamification, etc.
- Easy effective management is possible with LMS and information accessibility becomes quick and accurate.
Though there are several advantages of LMS, there are certain limitations too.
- The biggest drawback of Online Learning is that many things that need to be physically done could not be accomplished.
- The impact of face-to-face interaction is reduced, as no gathering is required for learning.
- It increases the tunnel effect of learning, hence the scope of wide thinking may get reduced and the user may just see through LMS, thereby leaving many opportunities outside.
- Some students need motivation and encouragement to learn which will be missing and thereby credibility issues will be present.
What You Will Learn:
- Best Learning Management System Of The Year!
Best Learning Management System Of The Year!
Below is the list of the top Learning Management Software with all the required details. This exclusive list will, in turn, help you to choose which LMS is a good fit for your purpose.
- ProProfs LMS
- iSpring Learn
- Joomla LMS
- Absorb LMS
- Adobe Captivate Prime LMS
LMS Comparison Chart
|LMS Software||Rating||Deployment Type||Approx.
|SkyPrep||4.5/5||Cloud-hosted & Open API||--|
|Knowmax||4.5/5||Cloud, On-premise, Hybrid & Open APIs||--|
|ProProfs LMS||4.5/5||Cloud Hosted (Amazon and IBM).||15+ Million|
|TalentLMS||4/5||Cloud Hosted, |
|Blackboard ||4.5/5||Cloud Hosted||24345120|
|Schoology||4.3/5||Cloud Hosted, |
Best for launching initial programs, global & blending training, distinct content needs, and as a complete solution for large programs.
Mindflash Pricing: It has three pricing plans i.e. Standard, Premium, and Enterprise. You can get a quote for any of these plans. As per reviews, Mindflash LMS’s price starts at $3500/year.
Skip the classroom, train anywhere. Mindflash’s cloud-based e-learning platform provides a simple, intuitive training solution for employees working from home, in the office, or field.
We make it easier for business leaders to enable customers, contractors, their employees, and other key partners for success through dynamic training courses available online.
- Mindflash is useful for Employee Training, Onboarding, Virtual Classroom, and Compliance Training.
- It provides Perfect Content Conversion Features that will let you create new course content or import the existing one.
- It is the solution for every industry and can be used by enterprises.
- It provides the features for quizzes, reports & dashboards, SCORM & API, etc.
- As per the reviews, reporting features need improvement.
Deployment Type: Cloud Hosted.
Best For Small to large organizations looking for an easy solution to train employees, customers, and/or partners.
SkyPrep Pricing: $199 – $499 USD per month. It also offers a free trial of 14 days.
SkyPrep is an award-winning Learning Management System, recognized by industry experts for its ease of use and outstanding customer support. The cloud-based solution enables you to deliver, manage, and track your training with ease.
SkyPrep’s intuitive platform helps you to create online learning programs quickly and with little effort. Create courses and reports to track learner performance with only a few clicks of a button. Enhance the learning experience by using game-based learning to make training more enjoyable and engaging for your team.
By using SkyPrep, you will be able to onboard employees, train customers on your products, and keep up with compliance requirements effortlessly.
- Capable of creating courses and unlimited training content with real-time reporting.
- Enhances course distribution and provides the ability to customize the course as per the customer’s requirement.
- Track and analyze learner progress and course performance.
- Allows learning and development professionals to sell courses online.
- Customize your platform with white-labeling options from custom colors and logos to personalized automated emails.
- Offers a brilliant resource center, user tracking, and management process for the improvement of each individual.
- Powerful integrations and is fully secure. It also supports multiple language interfaces for better communication.
- Train multiple audiences through sub-platform hierarchies.
- SkyPrep has a course authoring tool but it offers limited functionality.
- Cannot swap old videos with new ones in the Resource Center. You need to delete the existing video and upload the new one.
Number of Customers: 500+.
Deployment Type: Open API and Cloud hosted.
Best For SMBs & Enterprises who’re looking beyond LMS & Quiz management. It acts as a central repository for organization-wide knowledge & learning needs.
Knowmax is an enterprise-grade knowledge management platform that acts as a single source of truth. It helps in faster on-boarding of agents & employees which helps in cutting down training time and results in saving training cost.
It also helps in the overall learning curve and helps improve time to proficiency for agents while they’re operational. Knowmax primarily consists of modules such as decision trees, visual how-to guides along with training, learning & assessment components.
- Create effective online education and expand skills.
- Quiz & Challenges for enhancing process knowledge with detailed reporting.
- Real-time notifications for agents on new updates.
- Unlimited Course & Batch Creation – Diversified content depending on the learning ecosystem.
- Dedicated Coaches and User Profiles- Personalize the learning phase for each user by adopting.
- Foster a culture of Knowledge Sharing and collaboration to solve problems.
- Real-time Reporting and robust analytics course-wise, assessment-wise, user profile-wise.
- Personalize your platform with white-labeling options from brand colors and logos.
Deployment Type: Cloud, On-premise, Hybrid & Open APIs.
#4) ProProfs LMS
Best For: Businesses of all sizes in all industries as well as educational institutions and private tutors.
ProProfs Pricing: Starts at $2/learner/month (billed annually). Try any plan free for 15 days.
ProProfs LMS is the world’s easiest cloud LMS that you can use to deploy corporate training programs such as compliance, HR, and sexual harassment training. Lightweight, clean, and intuitive, the platform can help you get online employee training up and running in minutes.
It provides both pre and post-training support and people of all experience levels can use it. Its suite of software solutions for workplace training includes a quiz-making tool, surveys, collaboration tools, and advanced reporting.
- ProProfs LMS offers a premium library of 100+ ready-to-use courses and templates. These resources are easily customizable with branding.
- A centralized and secure virtual classroom lets you manage learner groups, group admins, course assignments, and tracking in one place.
- The Q&A community facilitates knowledge sharing and peer-to-peer social learning.
- Beautifully designed quizzes for assessment keep learners engaged and help you evaluate knowledge retention.
- The LMS also supports reporting & analytics that help you extract insights on course participation, completion rates, engagement levels, and knowledge gaps.
- Full features are available only with the premium plan and above.
Number of Customers: 15+ million
Deployment Type: Cloud Hosted (Amazon and IBM).
Best For: The support team provides an excellent response due to which the work becomes a lot easier when issues are fixed quickly.
Price: Ranging from the US $29 – the US $349 per month when billed annually. It also comes with a free version for up to 5 users and 10 courses.
TalentLMS is a very flexible learning management system that is developed to create a compact, most instinctive, simple, and hassle-free learning experience. It is an online e-platform, which is instantly available and provides great scalability and power to spare.
It offers strong program development tools that adjust to various e-learning platforms.
- TalentLMS comes with strong management of course authoring, course branding, course catalog, course marketplace and is content friendly.
- It has a good custom homepage, reporting, branding, and fields that provide flexibility to the customers as per their needs and requirements.
- It provides individual plans, defines user roles, mobile accessibility, grading system, and training metrics for customers.
- It has good registration management, ILT support, web conference, display transcripts, data import and export, testing, etc.
- It supports exam engines, e-commerce, notifications, multi-organization structure, training metrics, etc.
- The setup of learning programs and materials can be more structured and robust.
- More control on language variations can be implemented.
- TalentLMS needs to improve a lot in the customer support department.
Number of Customers: 4100 approximately.
Deployment Type: Cloud-Hosted, Open API
Best for: It supports multiple environments without any integration issues, thereby saving a lot of time.
Price: US $10 per customer plus one-time registration fees. It provides a 14-day trial version for its customers.
Docebo is a very popular learning management system worldwide. It opens a door for all the automated, personalized, and unmatched experiences of learning.
It provides support for onboarding efforts and enhances the customer’s growth through excellent learning. It gives you all the facilities on one web application page, which can be, used anywhere.
- It supports APIs, gamification, language and localization, white labeling, and good customization.
- It does automated admin tasks easily, scalability, certification, and re-training, makes mobility easy for its customers.
- It has a lot of pages, coach and share, quick notifications, content mark place so that the customer can import and create a course easily.
- It also has ITL classrooms, good extensions, high performance, and an advanced reporting structure for the customer’s improvement.
- Powerful user and UI experience, strong integration mechanism, salesforce integration, and an audit trail.
- Needs improvement in the API part so that all objects can be accessed easily.
- At the initial level, new users may face difficulties due to the complexity of the application.
- Customer support needs to be more active for the issues raised.
Number of Customers: 1500 approximately.
Deployment Type: Cloud-Hosted, Open API
Best For: It is open-source and is supported by a global community of developers due to which localization becomes easy and is highly configurable.
Price: $80 – $500 USD per year. Moodle offers a free version for its customers and a customized version by quote.
Moodle is a popular learning management system developed to provide tutors, administrators, and customers with a single strong, safe and secure integrated platform for developing customized learning platforms for its customers.
It offers multiple dynamic programs to learn anywhere anytime. It can be used for both the teaching profession as well as learning.
- It offers a single platform for learning, multiple course creation and quick backup along with convenient data management.
- It has collaborative tools and plans, detailed reporting and logs, quick notification and alerts along with regular security updates.
- It has a customizable site design and layout, embed external resources, handles the user’s responsibilities and permissions.
- It comes with multilingual capability, multimedia integration, multiple progress tracking functions, and outcomes & rubrics.
- It has a personalized dashboard, peer and self-assessment, a safe authentication process and mass enrollments with support for open standards.
- It has a difficult learning curve at the initial level of learning.
- The interface has not been updated to a new version along with the other features and looks a bit clumsy.
- It is not capable of allowing learning programs to be assigned to different categories.
Number of Customers: 100000 approximately.
Deployment Type: Cloud-Hosted, Open API
Best For: Litmos is excellent in managing the resources, tracking the user progress and generating feedback reports on their performance.
Price: $6 – $2500 USD. Litmos offers a free trial version of 15 days for its customers.
Litmos is a famous Learning Management System that is very simple and easy to use. Litmos LMS is mainly used for training of employee, customer, partner and compliance learning. When Litmos is integrated with the system, it offers several unique features that are essential for organizations.
It helps in increasing the performance training for both internal and external groups. It increases the skill upgrading performance.
- Litmos has an online course builder, which use content creation tools that support multiple formats and is in the form of a module.
- It offers Instructor-Led Training in a virtual environment along with assessments and quizzes to benchmark knowledge retention.
- It offers customized learning paths, reports, and dashboards for reviewing performance and gaining sight of the learning impact.
- Litmos helps to build E-Commerce easy maintenance of your programs along with an update for each one with messages and notifications.
- It offers gamification and leader boards to motivate customers along with a correct and meaningful survey and feedback.
- Litmos have to improve on the customization section for a better customer experience.
- The production issues are resolved after a long time by the support team and that in turn results in decreased customer satisfaction.
- More improvised reporting capability to give a proper and satisfactory response.
Number of Customers: 3500 approximately.
Deployment Type: Cloud-Hosted, Open API.
#9) iSpring Learn
Best For iSpring Learn is a very fast and easy-to-use LMS that comes with all essential LMS features at an affordable price. The platform allows users to launch training programs for a variety of goals: onboarding, product training, sales training, channel training, compliance training, certification, and more.
Price: US $2.82 – US $3.66 per user/month, billed annually. It also provides a 14-day free trial to allow potential customers to test iSpring’s capacities.
iSpring is a fast-growing corporate training platform that provides a final boost to your competitive knowledge. Users can automate and control best practice delivery.
With iSpring, learning goes beyond the classroom and learners can study from anywhere with any device. It keeps track of who is studying and who is not for enhanced productivity.
- iSpring Learn offers a systematic learning path for each individual, along with the flexibility to customize the path structure according to a learner’s needs.
- It provides SCORM support, a variety of supported formats, and unlimited storage space.
- The LMS can send invitation emails, has a self-registration feature, and users’ data can be imported from CSV files or via the REST/SOAP API.
- It allows you to group learners and set different user roles to mirror users’ actual corporate structure in the LMS.
- It also provides detailed reporting on users’ progress.
- iSpring Learn provides an Event Calendar that lets administrators organize activities easily: live training, workshops, and webinars all in one place.
- It is integrated with Zoom and Microsoft Teams and provides users with an opportunity to use the services for web meetings, which can be planned and held within the training portal.
- With iSpring Learn, you pay only for active users.
- iSpring Learn doesn’t have a marketplace with premade learning content.
- It does not have a function for analyzing the content for keywords to tag it automatically.
- The LMS lacks eCommerce features.
Number of Customers: Approximately 2,000.
Deployment Type: Cloud-hosted
Best For Canvas is best suited for education and helps to make learning simple and easy and thereby increases the productivity of its users.
Price: US $22.50 per user per year. It also offers a free trial version for its customers.
Canvas is a famous Learning Management system that gives a platform to the learners and educators to display their skills when they want to. It is very simple and easy to use. Its features include open source, supporting customization, good support, high speed, secured, scalable and low risk as it is cloud-based.
Canvas has been developed to get out of the customer’s way and let them do their things.
- It offers a collaborative workspace, hence customers can record and upload video messages and can share resources.
- It allows integrated learning outcomes, copy-paste HTTP links from browsers, LTI integration, and RSS support.
- It has open API and integrated tools like Google documents, Ether pad, and media reporting for improved customer experience.
- It has a content editor to customize the user profiles as per their requirement and analytics.
- It also supports external integration like Facebook, Google, canvas mobile apps for Android and IOS.
- Canvas customization can be improved for a better customer experience.
- Canvas grade book has been made more complex after renovation.
- The e-portfolio section is clumsy and reporting needs to be more accurate.
Number of Customers: 3000 approximately.
Deployment Type: Cloud-Hosted.
Best For Edmodo offers the best collaborative learning for individuals, hence students can interact more in an open environment.
Price: $1 – $2500 USD per year. It also offers a free trial for its customers.
Edmodo is a team that is dedicated to improving the learning skills of students, teachers, parents, and admins everywhere. It helps to connect the learners with people and customers to reach their full potential.
It is also the largest learning network for K-12 students, teachers, and administrators. It is capable of engaging customers throughout the learning program.
- It offers a free administrator account that the customer can activate and helps to speed up the learning programs.
- When the customers get good scores in assessments it awards badges to each student.
- It helps to create polls for students and creates a community network for better learning and communication.
- The customers can personalize the app as per their requirement and Edmodo measures the progress of the customers.
- It offers online classrooms discussion and provides a network that connects students, administrators, and parents.
- It should provide the guardian with a login functionality that allows them to monitor their children.
- It can improvise a lot in its customization section by providing more flexibility to students, teachers, etc.
- The file upload functionality should be improved, as it should show the recent files to upload from the library.
Number of Customers: 3, 50,000 approximately.
Deployment Type: Cloud-Hosted, Open API
Best For Testing and assessment, group discussions, and a dedicated profile for the learning of users.
Price: US $2500 per year for school. It also offers a free trial for customers to get its functionality flavors.
Blackboard is a famous Learning Management System for K 12. It offers power personalized competent learning.
It helps to make teaching and studying live with advanced innovative studying technology which helps the tutor to adapt according to the new standards, upgraded learning, and deliver a powerful and accurate digital learning experience for the students.
It makes the students realize their full potential.
- Blackboard provides students with portfolios and enhanced cloud profiles.
- It also offers students a preview, safe-assign, and calendar of any meetings or discussion on any day as a pop-up.
- It has a powerful collaborative integration mechanism and data management for students.
- It offers group management, grading enhancements process, blackboard drive, and content editor.
- It gives good social learning, retention center, enrollments of programs, dynamic contents and active collaboration.
- The latest upgraded version has some issues with tutor and learner connection setup.
- The support team is not ready to help online unless the local support team has checked first.
- The grade center is not at all good and needs to be improved on a priority for the better experience of the tutor and learner.
Number of Customers: 16000 approximately.
Deployment Type: Cloud-Hosted, Open API
#13) Joomla LMS
Best For: It is best for self-registration and enrollment of users for any learning program of their choice.
Price: $299 – $799 USD per year. It also offers a free trial of one month for experiencing its features.
Joomla LMS is a popular learning management system that is used worldwide and runs on Joomla.
It provides tutors and learners with a wide range of flexible and scalable virtual learning platforms. It is created for the organizations to build their business by training their employees, teaching students, and selling courses online. As it is based on Joomla, it also comes with a highly secure environment.
- It supports SCORM 1.2, 2004, AICC compliance, multi-language user interface, configurable LMS front page & searches user-friendly URL.
- Joomla LMS has self-registration and self-enrollment, import-export users, customizable user profiles, global & local user groups.
- It helps to create online courses in minutes, control courses display, design media-rich resources, manage access levels, etc.
- Create surveys and view quiz statistics, check the number of attempts, print quiz results, add media files to questions, and use 14 different question types.
- It has a forum, course chat, chatting users list, course announcements, email, and automatic email notification, calendar view, etc.
- Installing plug-ins always cause an issue as some errors are incompatible.
- Not highly secure and customization is difficult and requires an experienced professional.
- No Automatic cache cleaning and automatic update are slower when compared to the other LMS.
Number of Customers: 1200 approximately.
Deployment Type: On-Premise.
#14) D2l Brightspace
Best For Personalized learning experience and course content is described very systematically.
Price: $1 – $1250 USD per month. It also offers a free trial version of one month for its customers.
Brightspace is a famous Learning Management System that is used to create an inspiring learning experience. It is capable of engaging customer’s minds, drive learning success and inspire a modern workforce.
Right from school to college or to any global organization, Brightspace creates a good learning experience for all. It completely gives a highly personalized and digital experience.
- Brightspace is capable to design effective courses, create engaging content and develop effective assessments.
- It simplifies class administrations, customizes the look and feel of the application, and provides a strong learning environment.
- It has a wide learning repository, a digital portfolio, and an assignment grader for students to know their performance.
- It has a binder, pulse, virtual classroom for its students and provides a unique learning experience and video assignments.
- It has a good user interface and is highly customizable and scalable for customers.
- Setting up the dropbox to synchronize with the grade book is not easy and requires a highly skilled person.
- D2L is lacking in the quiz tool, and integration with the other parties needs to be improved.
- The mobile interface can be made more simple and good for easy navigation of students.
Number of Customers: 2000 approximately.
Deployment Type: On-Premise, Open API.
#15) Absorb LMS
Best For Simple and straight learning module with excellent interface design for choosy users.
Price: $1250 – $4000 USD per month. It also offers a free trial of one month for its customers to experience the digital features.
Absorb is a popular Learning management system that leads the industry and provides the world with software that is intelligently designed to humanize the things to be done on a daily basis. They want to build the software that supports all learning by reflecting and anticipating customers.
It offers a wide range of digital learning for learners and professionals.
- It is straightforward and has a good interface design, informative reporting, options and takes intuitive actions.
- It is innovative, responsive, and is based on HTML 5 interface which supports many hardware devices.
- It supports ILT training and is capable of importing SCORM content created by another party.
- It also has course assembly tools that become handy to create exams, quizzes, and assessments.
- It also supports YouTube videos to add in courses and has multiple trusted payment gateway for payment.
- The interface is not consistent and customer support is not good. Customization can be improved for a better user experience.
- Search feature inside programs are not present and reporting feature is not simple to understand.
- At times due to more operations, the response may become slower.
Number of Customers: 1000 approximately.
Deployment Type: On-Premise, Cloud hosted.
Best For: It offers a good amount of quizzes and assessments that increase the overall idea of the users on a particular learning program.
Price: $10 USD per month. It also offers a free version for one month to its students and teachers.
Schoology is a powerful Learning Management system and is created for the collaboration between instructor and student.
It is very useful to develop and spread learning materials. It provides a flexible learning platform for customers to experience a unique digital learning experience. Students can share their practice both locally and globally. It offers a supreme versatile e-platform.
- It offers instructional tools that allow the instructors to design assignments quickly. Tools are available like highlighting and annotating.
- It offers strong communication and collaboration along with data, analytics, and personalized learning.
- It has a strong feature of interoperability and assessment management along with asynchronous learning.
- It offers employee training, gamification, content library, mobile learning, and synchronous learning.
- It offers SCORM compliance, testing, and assessments, automated grading systems, curriculum management, etc.
- The grading system is not good and creates difficulties while grading students based on their performance.
- There is some functionality difference in access to IOS device and web-based application which thereby creates confusion.
- Assessments variety needs to cover a wider range to offer more knowledge to the students.
Number of Customers: 2000 approximately.
Deployment Type: Cloud-Hosted, Open API
Best For Flexible environments and user-friendly learning programs.
Price: $750 – $2000 USD per month.
eFront is an upgraded and new Learning Management System. It was mainly developed for organizations that require highly configurable digital learning features and is secured. It is full of the innovative learning process and has the latest ways to enhance skillset which allows training more people that too with improved customer satisfaction.
It is capable of controlling learning programs and courses effectively.
- Content friendly, assessment and surveys engine, Scorm & Tin Can, Assignments, HTML5 and reusable contents.
- Includes marketplace, files repository, provides certifications and course rules, learning path, gamification & communication tools.
- Reporting, Skill and skill gap testing, jobs, multi-tenancy, user types, security, mass actions, API and archive support.
- Themeable, website builder, access to source code, plugin builder, discounts, payment gateways, credits, etc.
- Includes the User interface, scalability, compatibility, accessibility, multi-lingual and web standards.
- It needs to improve the automatic update feature as it lags sometimes.
- The user manual documentation is not good for reference, hence it may get difficult for beginners.
- The support team should be available 24*7 due to geographic regional differences.
Number of Customers: 6000 approximately.
Deployment Type: Open API, On-premise, and Cloud-hosted.
#18) Adobe Captivate Prime LMS
Best For: Those who like video tutorials with entertainment like gamification etc.
Price: $4 – $16 USD per month for a registered user. It offers a free trial version of one month for its customers.
Adobe Captivate Prime is called as the next-generation Learning Management System that is capable of delivering customized learning experiences on many devices.
It aligns and combines all the online and local training to enhance the skill set for employees. It is basic, simple and easy. It is highly flexible for customer customization and can automate routine tasks easily.
- It is simple and automates tasks by assigning learning plans and synchronizing the users for a good experience.
- It engages users with gamification, video streaming, mobile-friendly learning, and personalized dashboards.
- It can track an individual’s learning progress, and provide progress information with a robust reporting framework.
- The user can also create sub-instance for LMS, powerful API integration, and strong accessibility feature.
- It is very fast, highly secured and 24*7 support is provided by the support team for any issues online.
- The support team is weak in terms of technical issues and takes a lot of time to resolve.
- When a PowerPoint file is imported, it converts them to an image file.
- For interacting with the third party, a lot of coding is done manually and that can be reduced or automated.
Number of Customers: 500 approximately.
Deployment Type: Open API and Cloud hosted.
We learned how online or digital learning is influencing the education system. We also came to know how the digital platform has changed the learning experience of each individual through its features, flexibility, scalability, and portability.
With LMS, the users are now able to enhance their skill set whenever they want according to their convenience. We learned about different types of LMS along with their pricing information, dashboard interface, core features, and some cons of each tool.
We saw about their customers, their reliability, deployment types, and supported browsers and devices along with their official website. Though it has several benefits, there are certain cons as well. Thus, E-learning is a combination of both advantages as well as disadvantages.
Based on the above factors it is now easy to decide which LMS is best suited for your organization.
Small & Medium Scale Organization: TalentLMS, Docebo, ISpring, Adobe Captivate Prime LMS, Schoology LMS, Canvas LMS are best suited for this scale due to their low cost and good features.
Large Scale Organizations: Edmodo LMS, Moodle LMS, eFront LMS, Absorb LMS, Joomla LMS, SkyPrep LMS are best suited for large scale organizations as these come up with an enterprise version which is of high cost and provide extra advanced features which prove to be essential and require a specific team to handle such operations and thereby budget problem is also not there.
We hope this new way of digital learning would prove to be beneficial for the development of the human race.
=> Contact us to suggest a listing here.