Explore the top IT Process Automation Software along with their features, pricing & comparison to select the best Process Automation Software:
IT Process Automation Platform is an application that facilitates developing, managing and monitoring of automated processes from a single platform.
Most of the time, such tools are used to automate repetitive tasks and manual processes. Organizations will benefit from the use of them as it reduces human errors as well as the cost.
What You Will Learn:
- IT Process Automation Software
- List Of The Top IT Process Automation Software
IT Process Automation Software
Many organizations have a distributed IT environment that includes various vendors, applications, and critical business processes. This is the reason for which IT teams need process automation software that can do more than just automating manual tasks.
IT Process Automation Software can provide the solution to automate the end-to-end workflows enterprise-wide.
Fact Check: Gartner research says that 75% of large enterprises are expected to use a minimum of four low-code development tools for IT application development as well as citizen development initiatives.
According to Verified Market Research, the global market of Workflow Automation software was $8.07 billion in 2019 and it is growing at a CAGR of 23.68% from 2020 to 2027. It is expected to reach $39.49 billion by 2027.
Pro Tip: IT Process Automation Software offers powerful capabilities to integrate, automate, and orchestrate the entire IT infrastructure. The right solution will offer intelligent automation for every environment. While choosing the tool, you can look for the capabilities of automating end-to-end workflows enterprise-wide with features like intelligent process automation.
Intelligent Process Automation provides automated queue creation and intelligent resource allocation, advanced scheduling capabilities, auto-remediation, etc. You can also look for the features like low-code API extensibility and pre-built platform-neutral connectors that will help you with building end-to-end workflows.
Benefits Of Automating IT Operations
IT Process Automation Software can do the dynamic provision and de-provision of VMs and cloud systems according to the workload needs. It helps you with automating the routine and repetitive tasks. This minimizes human errors and thereby increases reliability.
It has the solutions of direct integrations and low-code API accessibility. This flexibility allows IT operation teams to quickly assemble the new & cross-platform processes without creating scripts. These tools will let you monitor the processes and systems so that you will be able to optimize processes and improve SLAs.
IT Process Automation Tools offer the capabilities of event-based automation, dynamic resource provisioning, and advanced analytics, in-depth views, and automated logging. It offers the features of real-time monitoring and alerting.
Process automation tools will help you with the management of the complete process lifecycle through various features like resource management and DevOps capabilities. These tools are useful for automating any digital tasks or jobs.
List Of The Top IT Process Automation Software
Here is the list of popular IT Automation Software:
- ActiveBatch (Best Overall)
- CA Technologies
- Arago HIRO AI
- Nintex Platform
- Salesforce Platform
Comparison Of The BEST IT Automation Software
|Tools||Best for||Platform||Deployment||Free Trial||Price|
|ActiveBatch||Automating end-to-end workflows across the enterprise.||Accessible from any device.||Cloud-based, On-premise, or any hybrid combination||Demo with 30-day free trial available.||Get a quote|
|Kissflow||Automating business||Web-based & Mobile platforms||Cloud-based||Available||Free plan, Paid plan starts at $7/user/month.|
|Comindware||Workflow management of quickly changing business processes.||Windows, Mac, Web-based & Mobile platforms||Cloud-based & on-premise.||Fully-functional cloud trial available.||Get a quote|
|CA Technologies||Complex automations requirements of businesses.||Windows, Linux, Solaris, etc.||Windows, Solaris, & Linux.||No||Get a quote|
|Arago HIRO AI||Accelerating digital transformation.||Web-based||Cloud-based||No. Demo Available||Get a quote|
Let us review these tools in detail:
#1) ActiveBatch (Recommended)
Best for automating end-to-end workflows across the enterprise.
ActiveBatch offers an IT Process Automation Software to orchestrate the automated processes. It is a low code platform and provides functionalities for workflow automation and enterprise job scheduling.
It helps you with the seamless integration and coordination over a wide range of IT and business process automation tasks.
- ActiveBatch has event-driven architecture and supports various event triggers such as email, FTP file events, message queues, tweets, etc.
- It offers flexibility with scheduling tasks. You can schedule jobs as per the date/time & business day and monitor them in-depth.
- It has bi-directional integrations with IT Service Management platforms like ServiceNow and System Center Service Manager for automated ticket management.
- It features low-code API extensibility to connect to any app, service, or server.
- It has many more features such as customizable alerts, process modeling, and intelligent automation tools.
Verdict: Along with the features to monitor and manage the heterogeneous IT environments, ActiveBatch has tools for innovating and driving digital transformation efforts. Its in-depth monitoring features will reduce job failures.
Price: You can get a quote for its pricing details. It’s pricing is according to the number of servers. A demo followed by a 30-day free trial is available on request.
Best for automating the business processes.
Kissflow offers a unified digital workplace to manage all your work from one platform. It has solutions for automating workflows as well as for managing projects. This business process automation software has capabilities of visual processes, access control, mobile compatibility, process performance metrics, etc.
It has a drag-and-drop forms facility that makes the tool easy to use. It has integration abilities to connect with multiple solutions.
- For process management, it has features of fluid forms, visual workflows, access control, and reports & analytics.
- You will be able to streamline your business processes through features like creating workflows and tracking work.
- It offers project management features such as planning, controlling, and executing the tasks.
- It has collaboration tools that will let you collaborate with teams through posts, announcements, and polls.
Verdict: Kissflow is an all-in-one platform with a lot of features for process management, project management, case management, and collaboration with teams. It is a cloud-based solution and will help you with automating repetitive manual tasks.
Price: Kissflow offers three plans with Workflow Lite i.e. Free, Starter ($7 per user per month), and Enterprise (Get a quote). It has three more plans with Workflow Suite i.e. Starter ($390 per month), Professional ($690 per month), and Enterprise (Starts at $1500 per month). You can try the product for free.
Best for task, data, & document management as well as non-structured & quickly changing business processes.
Comindware is a workflow automation software that offers the features and functionalities for various use cases such as business process automation, task management, case management, and workflow automation. It is a low code tool.
It has a drag-and-drop interface for workflow creation and form configuration. Its user interface is fully configurable. It is accessible from mobile devices. Comindware can be integrated with Outlook. You can also integrate this tool with third-party systems using the API.
- Comindware has a graphical workflow builder.
- It has features to easily design and configure web forms.
- It has features for workflow tracking and reporting.
- It has team collaboration features.
- It has advanced integration capabilities.
Verdict: Comindware is a fully-featured workflow management tool. It can be deployed in the cloud or on-premise. It offers ready-to-use workflow templates. It will help you with automating the daily routine and tracking work progress.
Price: You can get a quote for its pricing details. It offers a fully-functional cloud trial.
#4) CA Technologies
Best for the complex requirements of traditional enterprises as well as service providers.
CA Technologies IT Process Automation Manager offers the functionalities for designing, deploying, and administering the automation of IT processes. It can be used for manual, resource-intensive, and inconsistent IT operational procedures.
If the process entered the unknown state, the tool will notify you about the exception and automatically remediate the condition without restarting the complete process.
IT Process Automation Manager has a scalable architecture. It allows having more than one activity type triggers for the processes.
- IT Process Automation Manager makes automation easy through a visual authoring tool.
- It supports the complex use cases by offering a flexible and easy-to-use data bus.
- It offers the features of visual exception handling.
- It will let you set the role-based access control.
Verdict: CA Technologies offer an integrated solution for designing, deploying, and automating inconsistent, resource-intensive, and manual processes. IT Process Automation Manager is suitable for the complex needs of traditional enterprises as well as service providers.
Price: You can get a quote for the IT Process Automation Manager.
Website: CA Technologies
#5) Arago HIRO AI
Best for accelerating digital transformation.
Arago offers HIRO AI, a knowledge automation platform to accelerate Digital Transformation. It can automate the entire process flow. It will work with your existing data structures and systems. It has unique characteristics of knowledge automation.
- HIRO has a Knowledge Automation AI engine to apply and recombine the acquired knowledge for automatically processing the tasks.
- It can automate processes directly from employees with the help of Agile Automation.
- HIRO gets tasks directly from your software systems to automate through API.
Verdict: HIRO can automate the complete process flow. The use of HIRO will increase your end-to-end process automation rates.
Price: You can get a quote for Arago HIRO AI.
Website: Arago HIRO AI
Best for automating processes and streamlining workflows.
Integrify is a workflow management and automation software. It has the features of forms, processes, and reporting. You will be able to design intuitive forms and track the workflow progress. You can create your review and approval process. Integrify can be integrated into existing systems.
- Integrify has features to build responsive forms. You can build forms for desktop as well as mobile platforms.
- It has a drag-and-drop workflow builder.
- It offers collaboration features that will let the teams collaborate on tasks and requests.
- It has a facility to set reminders, customizable notifications, and time-outs.
- It has functionalities for creating a single, group, or multi-tiered approvals, child processes, and for running parallel or sequential flows.
Verdict: With Integrify, it will be easier to automate the critical business processes. You can use it for various use cases such as routing documents & information and applying business rules. It offers unlimited forms, processes, file/document storage, transactions, audit trails, etc. with every subscription.
Price: You can get a quote for its pricing details. A demo is available on request.
#7) Nintex Platform
Best for end-to-end process management and workflow automation.
Nintex is a process management and workflow automation platform. It has functionalities for process management, process automation, and process optimization. For process automation, it has capabilities of forms & mobile, workflow & RPA Bots, and for automatically generating documents. It provides a facility to enable e-signatures.
- Nintex Platform has features to monitor the processes so that the issues will get identified and addressed quickly.
- You will be able to integrate any business app into your workflows easily.
- It offers features for visually planning, mapping, and managing business processes with the tools of your choice.
Verdict: Nintex offers process management and automation platform. It has flexible pricing plans. This feature-rich platform has functionalities for process mapping, process collaboration, mobile apps, etc.
Price: A free trial is available. Nintex Process Automation Platform is available in three editions i.e. Nintex Workflow (Starts at $875 per month), Nintex RPA (Starts at $85 per user per month), and Nintex Sign (Get a quote).
Website: Nintex Platform
#8) Salesforce Platform
Best for CRM platform.
Salesforce Platform has capabilities to automate the processes. It offers a process builder that will let you automate repetitive, complex, and difficult tasks. Salesforce is a CRM and data solution. It offers a wide range of process automation tools that are easy to use. It is accessible from mobile devices.
- Salesforce has over 4000 prebuilt apps that can solve various business problems.
- It has a robust and flexible security architecture.
- It has an intelligent search facility that can be used to search for anything from any file source.
- Salesforce offers many more features such as collaboration, multitenancy, metadata architecture, analytics, IoT, etc.
Verdict: This CRM platform will help you with effective business process automation. You will be able to design the processes as per your requirements. Customer 360 is one of the popular CRM platforms that offers an app for every phase of a customer’s journey. It is suitable for the business of any industry and all business sizes.
Price: You can try the Salesforce platform for free. Its price starts at $25 per user per month. It offers various pricing plans according to the solution required.
Website: Salesforce Platform
Best for automation of tasks and predictive impact analysis.
Ignio is a tool offered by Digitate for Agile, Resilient, and Autonomous organizations. It is an AIOps software that will help you with resolving issues by offering a unique and innovative closed-loop approach. It makes the combination of context, insights, and intelligent automation.
It is designed for solving use cases such a rapid root cause isolation, automation of tasks, and predictive impact analysis.
- Ignio offers the features to manage the entire alert life-cycle autonomously.
- It has features for handling incidents such as auto-triage diagnoses and prescribing relevant actions.
- It will proactively identify the risks and opportunities and help with problem management.
- It creates deep visibility and understands your enterprise IT and Business landscape.
Verdict: Ignio is an AIOps software to help you with various use cases such as rapid root cause isolation, task automation, and predictive impact analysis. This autonomous enterprise software will help you with transforming the operations across domains.
Price: You can get a quote for its pricing details or request a demo.
Best for BPM and process automation.
ProcessMaker is a low code platform for BPM and Digital Process Automation. You will be able to automate processes across multiple departments and systems. It will improve the visibility and tracking of processes enterprise-wide. You will be able to monitor processes and it provides crystal clear visibility of your workflows.
- ProcessMaker provides a facility to build charts and reports according to the filtered search.
- It will allow you to share charts with users and groups.
- Business Activity Monitoring features will notify the stakeholders in real-time.
- It has a visual process error validation and BPMN syntax checking features.
Verdict: ProcessMaker is a powerful and intuitive platform for designing and deploying business processes. It is a low-code platform and will empower your business.
Price: A demo is available on request. It offers the solution with four pricing plans i.e. App (Flat Rate. Per user/per case billing options), Standard ($1495 per month), Enterprise ($24779 per month), and Custom (Get a quote). All these prices are for annual billing.
Additional Process Automation Tools
Laserfiche offers a platform for process automation and content management. It will help you with eliminating manual processes through AI-powered workflows, e-forms, and analytics. For content management, it will let you digitally capture, secure, and organize the documents enterprise-wide.
For process automation, it offers the functionalities for task management, forms, and reports & analytics. Demo and a price quote are available on request.
TrackVia is a low code app development platform. It has a drag-and-drop interface. It has collaboration features that will let the teams collaborate across other departments as well. Its mobile app is available for iOS and Android devices.
TrackVia Integrations or Developers API will allow the system to be integrated with other apps and software systems that you use.
The tool can be tried for free. It has three pricing plans i.e. Quick Start, Business, and Enterprise. You can get a quote for its pricing details.
Process Automation Software is an application for IT teams that has the capabilities to automate manual tasks and reduce human errors in repetitive tasks. It offers a single centralized console for developing, monitoring, managing, and orchestrating end-to-end processes.
ActiveBatch, Kissflow, Comindware, CA Technologies, and Arago HIRO AI are our top five selected solutions for IT Process Automation.
Most of the time, businesses use process automation software for automating repetitive tasks and manual processes. It helps businesses by reducing human errors. Because of the distributed IT environments, IT automation needs have changed.
Thus IT teams need a solution that can automate end-to-end workflows over the enterprise and provide some advanced features like intelligent process automation, innovations in customer experience, and real-time data for business users.
All these requirements of IT teams can be fulfilled by our top recommended tool, ActiveBatch.
- Time Taken To Research And Write This Article: 22 Hrs
- Total Tools Researched Online: 28
- Top Tools Shortlisted For Review: 12