A Complete overview of Installation and Setup of Appium Studio:
This Appium Studio tutorial is a part of our Appium Studio hands-on training series and it covers installation and connection of real devices, simulators, and emulators.
Installation is covered for Windows, iOS, as well as Android.
Here is a video tutorial:
Download Appium Studio Community Edition (Windows or Mac)
Step 1: Download Appium Studio
Step 2: Launch the installation wizard.
System Requirements for Appium Studio
Minimum Hardware Requirements:
- Intel® i5 or i7 processor.
- 1 GB free hard disk space.
- 8 GB RAM
- 1 available USB 2.0 port and USB cable.
Windows OS and Software Requirements:
- Microsoft® Windows XP™ SP2 (32 bit), Vista (32/64 bit), Windows 7 (32/64 bit), Windows 8 or higher.
- Net Framework 3.5 or higher.
Mac OS and Software Requirements:
- OS X version 10.7 or higher.
- XCode and Command Line Developer Tools.
- Android 4.4 and above.
- iOS 9 and above.
Check our upcoming tutorial to know how iOS and Android devices are connected from Cloud to Appium.