AMDOCS WALKIN (3rdFeb08)- QTP/TESTING (2-7YRS) PUNE
About Amdocs –
Amdocs (www.amdocs.com) is a world leader in the Integrated Customer Management space with a suit of products and services that spans the entire customer life-cycle. With focus mainly on the Telecom market, our portfolio constitutes industry-leading products in Mediation, Billing, CRM, and Self service, Ordering, Service Fulfillment and Content Revenue Management. We are a $2.84 billion corporation with a presence in 50 countries. Our 16,000+ team of professionals provide solutions and services to clients across 5 continents which includes the leaders in the telecom domain.
With over US $141 million investment in Research and Development, we support 250 clients and over 500+ million end subscribers. We provide a nurturing environment that gives ample scope to grow professionally and personally in our state-of-the-art development center in Pune.
Experience: 2-7 years of IT experience.
- Work with and lead team members (5-8) to create, execute and review system test plans, test rules and test cases.
- Hands on experience with UNIX (HP, Solaris, AIX) and Microsoft Windows platforms, application servers, web servers, Test Director and Knowledge of Oracle/ SQL, XML, Java, J2EE, C/C++ is required.
- The candidate should be proficient in QTP
- Communicate and document test results (completed test cases and summary reports).
- Analyze test results to ensure existing functionality performs as specified and recommends corrective actions.
- Participate in software product requirements reviews, design reviews, testing, configuration control, reporting, and change control.
- Create validation documentation (test plans, test cases, impact/risk analysis, build & configuration matrix, system development review, summary reports).
Minimum Educational Background: BE/ MCA/ MSC in CS/IT.
WALKIN details –
Date of the Walk-in: – 3rd /Feb/08
Timing: – 9:30 am to 5:00 pm
Cyber City Tower 2, Ground floor
Magarpatta City, Hadapsar, Pune- 411 028