An In-depth Review of the Top Instagram Marketing Tools with Features, Pricing & Comparison. Select the Best Instagram Tool From This List To Grow Your Business On Instagram:
The Instagram tools provide features & functionalities like scheduling, posting, hashtag suggestions, analytics, etc. to help you with marketing your business on Instagram.
Depending on the tool, it can provide various advantages like automated publishing, organic growth, smart scheduling, powerful analytics, etc. Instagram Marketing tools will help you with understanding your audience, increasing the followers, and engaging with the audience.
What You Will Learn:
- Instagram Tools For Your Business Growth
- List Of The Best Instagram Marketing Tools
Instagram Tools For Your Business Growth
Instagram is one of the popular social media platforms. According to the survey done by Facebook on “How does Instagram boost brands and drive sales?” 78% of the people consider that the brands on Instagram are popular and 74% consider that they are relevant.
The below image will show the result of the above survey that explains the significance of Instagram in Digital Marketing.
List Of The Best Instagram Marketing Tools
- Combin Growth
- InstaGrowth Ninja
- Sprout Social
Comparison Of The Best Instagram Tools
|Best for||About Tool||Platform||Free trial||Price|
|Combin Growth||Small to medium-sized businesses, brands, influencers.||Instagram Marketing Tool||Windows, Mac, & Ubuntu.||Available.||Free|
|Tailwind||Small to large businesses & freelancers.||Instagram & Pinterest Scheduler & Analytics Tool.||Windows, Mac, Android, & iOS.|
Chrome extension, Firefox Add-On, Safari Extension
|Available.||Instagram Plus: $9.99 per account per month.|
|Onlypult||Small to large businesses & freelancers.||Social Media Management Tool||Web-based, iOS, & Android.||Available for 7 days.||Start: $10.50/month, SMML $17.50/month, agency: $34.30/month, Pro: $55.30/month.|
|Iconosquare||Small to large businesses & freelancers.||Instagram & Facebook Analytics.||Windows, Mac, iOS, & Android.||Available for 14 days.||Pro: $29/month
Agency: Get a quote.
|LeeTags||Generating Hashtags||Instagram Hashtag App||Android, & iOS.||--||Free|
|InstaGrowth Ninja||Business, Influencers, and Brands||Instagram Marketing Service||--||Available for 4 days.||Basic: $59/month
#1) Combin Growth – Best Overall Instagram Tool
Best for small to medium-sized businesses.
Combin Growth Pricing: Free
Combin Growth offers Instagram followers growth, analysis, and interaction features. With Combin Growth, you can gain more genuine Instagram followers and interact with your Instagram audience.
Combin Growth makes the use of machine learning to perform the enhanced analysis and can identify the accounts & posts that are inefficient. It provides 90% accuracy with this.
Combin Growth provides the functionalities to communicate with your audience, track activity & growth, attract new Instagram followers, research relevant hashtags, influencers, and competitors.
- The Growth tool will help you to detect who doesn’t follow you back.
- Growth can find a target audience on Instagram.
- It can find the Instagram Influencers for your account.
- It can monitor Audience activity and growth.
- A Scheduler will let you style your Instagram Grid Layout.
- You will be able to manage multiple accounts simultaneously.
Verdict: Combin Growth lets you organically and safely grow your business on Instagram.
Tailwind is Best for small to large businesses and freelancers.
Price: A free trial is available for the tool. It will allow you to try all the features for free for 30 Instagram posts and 100 pins on Pinterest. It has two plans i.e. Instagram Plus ($9.99 per account per month) and Pinterest Plus ($9.99 per account per month).
Tailwind can be used for Instagram as well as Pinterest scheduling. This Smart Instagram assistant will let you create scroll-stopping posts. It provides Hashtag Finder that will help you to reach more people.
It will let you save top-performing Instagram hashtag lists. It provides the features and functionalities to tag relevant users & locations and format your caption.
- Tailwind provides the features of unlimited scheduling.
- It can provide 1-click Hashtag Suggestions.
- With Auto Post features, you can schedule photos and videos.
- It has the features of SmartSchedule that will pick the time of your audience when they are most engaged.
- It will let you create a branded landing page for free.
- Tailwind provides simple analytics for profile performance, posts, and summary reports.
Verdict: You will be able to plan visually through the drag-and-drop functionality and by previewing your 9-grid. Its Content Plans will give you ready to use post ideas according to your business type.
Best for small to large businesses & freelancers.
Onlypult Pricing: Onlypult offers four pricing plans, Start ($10.50 per month), SMM ($17.50 per month), Agency ($34.30 per month), and Pro ($55.30 per month). All these prices are for the annual billing option. The monthly payment option is also available. A free trial is available for 7 days.
Onlypult is a social media management tool with various functionalities like image & video editing, hashtags, and teamwork. It can be used to post to social media, blogs, and messengers. It provides functionality to create multiple links and micro landing pages. This Builder will increase sales and manage your social media traffic.
You will be able to manage multiple accounts from one window at the same time. You will not have to switch users. It will help you to analyze the best time to publish, volume & growth of followers.
- Onlypult provides features like calendar, Hashtags, Analytics, Image & Video Editor, Planner, etc.
- It will let you work with several accounts at the same time.
- It has features for automatic post deletion.
- It will let you schedule posts and publish them in real-time.
- It has delegation features that will let you give your SMM manager access to publish without sharing a password.
- You can analyze the most popular hashtags.
Verdict: Onlypult supports various social media platforms like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn, etc. It provides various features and functionalities like inviting colleagues to manage the account without granting access to the account and hence will be more helpful to large teams.
Best for small to large businesses and freelancers.
Price: Iconosquare is available in three pricing plans i.e. Pro ($29 per month), Advanced ($59 per month), and Agency (Get a quote). These are the prices for annual billing, one team member, and one social profile. You can try the product for free but you will have to sign up for that.
Iconosquare offers solutions for small businesses, professional marketers, marketing teams, and agencies. From a single dashboard, you will be able to manage multiple social profiles for different brands and companies. It has a facility of scheduled reports.
It provides the features for Monitoring, Publishing, and Analytics. It has a customizable dashboard that will show you the metrics quickly.
- Iconosquare provides the features of Analytics, Conversations, Scheduler, XLS & PDF reports, etc.
- It can provide insightful industry benchmarks that will help you to keep a close eye on selected competitors.
- These insightful industry benchmarks will help you to understand your performance when compared to others for the metrics like follower growth, engagement, reach, etc. This feature is available for over 100 industries.
- It has built-in features of Best Time to Post, Geolocation, User Tagging, etc.
Verdict: Iconosquare is powerful analytics, management, and scheduling tool for brands and agencies. It is also good at finding the right time for posting so that there will be maximum engagement.
Best for generating hashtags.
Price: LeeTags is available for free.
LeeTags is a hashtag generating tool that can be copied and pasted in your posts. It provides relevant, related, and popular hashtags to your posts.
You can search on Instagram for the hashtags on any subject. LeeTags has categories with hundreds of hashtags. It will let you save your favorite hashtag and makes it easier for you.
- LeeTags will be easier with LeeTags to craft a perfect set of hashtags from various categories like Most popular, Photography/Art, etc.
- For micro marketing, the tool provides the facility to subcategorize the hashtag collection. E.g. within Fashion there can be subcategories of Boy’s fashion or Girl’s fashion.
- It provides the facility to save the search results and hashtag categories.
Verdict: LeeTags is good for the analysis of top & relevant hashtags by creating a lot of relevant hashtags. Creating a list of favorite hashtags will save time.
#6) InstaGrowth Ninja
Best for small businesses, influencers, personal brands, and artists.
Price: InstaGrowth offers three pricing plans i.e. Basic ($59 per month), Viral ($259 per month), and Intermediate ($89 per month). It offers a free trial for 4 days.
InstaGrowth Ninja will make the customers an influencer for top brands and increase their website traffic. This will give you ROI with Instagram accounts. It works as a social media manager. It strategizes for better performance. It will help you with finding your target market.
It performs the search for what real people are Hashtagging, talking about, and what accounts they are following related to your page. InstaGrowth Ninja will comment on the picture through a completely customized message. It can send 30 direct messages. It likes 300 pictures per day.
- InstaGrowth Ninja interacts 24/7 by liking the photos, following, and strategically commenting.
- It sends 125 comments out of a day.
- All these actions for 24*7 will give you a massive amount of exposure, opportunities, notifications, and clients who are coming back to your page.
- By reading your comment and the fact that you are following and liking them, a huge amount of clients will come back to your page.
Verdict: InstaGrowth Ninja follows almost 400 people per day based on # and competitors. For keeping the account clean, it unfollows 400 people per day. It makes sure that you will get 1000 likes per post.
Website: InstaGrowth Ninja
#7) Sprout Social
Best for small businesses, enterprises, and agencies.
Price: Sprout Social offers a free trial for 30 days. It offers three pricing plans i.e. Standard ($99 per user per month), Professional ($149 per user per month), and Advanced ($249 per user per month).
Sprout Social offers the platform for social marketing that will help you to create a real connection with your audience. It provides conversation management functionalities that will let you track campaign performance and identify, personalize, and respond to incoming messages quickly.
It has functionalities to publish, schedule, draft, and queue posts. Sprout Social can perform monitoring of profiles, keywords, and locations. It can be integrated with the Helpdesk. It provides tasking and social CRM tools. The mobile app is available for iOS and Android devices.
- Sprout Social has Content Publishing features that will let you plan, organize, and deliver the social content and campaigns with cross-network scheduling.
- You can evaluate the outcomes through customizable reporting tools and comprehensive social data.
- It provides competitive reports for Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter.
- It has features for scheduling for optimal send times.
- It can provide Response rate and time analysis reports.
Verdict: Sprout Social offers a robust and cohesive social media business solution. It can be used by everyone in your social media team, like social media managers & marketers, social customer care agents, social analysts & strategists, etc.
Website: Sprout Social
Best for photo editing capabilities.
Price: As per the reviews, the tool will cost you $19.99 for all filters.
By posting beautiful and mesmerizing pictures the tool will help your brand to stand out and get the community’s attention. With Instagram, you will get only a set of filters. Vsco provides many more filters.
- Vsco’s film-like presets and editing tools will make it one of the popular tools for photo editing.
- It also provides video coloring and editing tools.
- This video coloring and editing tool will be helpful for video posts and Instagram stories.
Verdict: The tool will help you with editing pictures and videos for Instagram. It will give you the choice of different filters and presets.
Best for small teams, large teams, small businesses, entrepreneurs.
Price: Hootsuite offers a free trial for 30 days. There are four pricing plans with Hootsuite i.e. Professional ($29 per month), Team ($129 per month), Business ($599 per month), and Enterprise (Get a quote).
Hootsuite is a social media marketing and management tool. It provides unlimited scheduling with all plans. The platform is for scheduling and publishing the content to the right channels at the right time. It will let you track the effectiveness in real-time.
- Hootsuite provides a single collaborative calendar to view and manage all your social content.
- You will be able to keep your social presence active 24*7 by automatically scheduling the posts and filling the gaps in the calendar.
- It can monitor the activity.
- It will let you engage at a scale across all your social networks.
- With the help of a shared library of on-brand social content and assets, your time will get saved and the response quality will get improved.
Verdict: The tool makes it easier for the entire team to create beautiful posts. It has functionalities to create engaging posts for every social network.
Best for individuals, small businesses, large teams, agencies, growing companies, power users, and solopreneurs.
Price: Later offers five pricing plans i.e. Free (Always), Plus ($7.5 per month), Premium ($16 per month), Starter ($24 per month), and Brand ($41 per month). All these prices are for annual billing. For businesses, the plans start at $19 per month.
Later is an Instagram Scheduler and social media platform. It will let you schedule your Instagram post ahead of time. It provides the functionalities to manage multiple accounts, schedule video, repost, analytics, etc.
You can analyze the content performance through Later’s Instagram Analytics that tracks your likes, followers, and clicks.
- The tool provides the functionalities to plan, schedule, and analyze posts for Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, and Twitter.
- It has a visual content calendar.
- It provides the facility of Instagram business profiles.
- It has integration with Linkin.bio that will drive traffic and track sales.
- It will allow you to create a different content library for each Instagram account.
Verdict: The platform will help you to organize all your photos and videos in one place and all will be accessible on any device. You can sync your photos and videos from your phone, desktop, Google Drive, or Dropbox.
It is 100% safe to auto-publish with Later as it is an Instagram Partner and makes the use of Instagram Graph API.
#11) Social Blade
Best for any content creator, live streamer, or brand.
Price: Social Blade offers four subscription plans i.e. Bronze ($3.99 per month), Silver ($9.99 per month), Gold ($39.99 per month), and Platinum ($99.99 per month). All these prices are for monthly billing. Yearly billing plans are also available.
Social Blade supports various platforms such as Instagram, YouTube, Twitch, Twitter, Facebook, TikTok, StoryFire, Mixer, DLive, and Dailymotion. For all these mentioned platforms, the tool can track user statistics. You will get a deeper understanding of user growth and trends.
- All the users will get access to Social Blade’s public database.
- It makes the use of advanced technology to provide you with global analytics for any content creator, live streamer, or brand.
- With the premium subscription plans, you will be able to browse faster.
Verdict: Social Blade is good at giving a snapshot of your day-to-day follower growth.
RiteTag is the tool for instant Hashtag suggestions for images and texts. It can be used on the desktop as well as mobiles. It is based on real-time hashtag engagement. The tool is good at finding the right hashtag so that your images will get discovered.
It provides the features of hashtags for texts, hashtags for images, Tag sets, and integrations. A free trial is available for the product. It is available as a chrome extension and for Mac and Android devices.
Awario is a social media and web monitoring tool. It performs the non-stop monitoring for the mentions of your keywords in real-time. It can provide powerful analytics and track the mentions for keywords in any language and any location.
It also provides features for lead generation and social selling. It contains many more features like organized workspace and relevant discussions.
Awario offers three pricing plans i.e. Starter ($24 per month), Pro ($74 per month), and Enterprise ($249 per month). All these prices are for annual billing. Monthly billing plans are also available. A free trial is available for 7 days.
Repost is the tool to repost your favorite photos and videos on Instagram. It is available for Android devices. It provides the feature that will let you repost other people’s Instagram to your account without taking a screenshot, re-crop, refilter, or recaption them. It is available for free.
Grum is the tool for scheduling your Instagram posts. It will let you schedule and upload the content from your desktop. It is a simple tool and doesn’t require manual intervention for posting. As per the reviews, the trial is available and the price is $9.95 per month for 1-2 Instagram accounts.
Word Swag will let you create your custom text and add a logo. You can choose from the hundreds of popular quotes, thoughts, and jokes. It is the tool to automatically convert words into text designs on your Instagram photos. A mobile app is available for iOS and Android devices. It is available for $3.99.
Website: Word Swag
There are around 25 million business profiles on Instagram and thus several Instagram Marketing tools are available in the market to help with staying relevant among the audience. While choosing the tool one should consider its positive impact on business growth.
In this article, we have shortlisted the top 15 tools of Instagram Marketing.
The Combin Growth tool is our top recommendation. The Tailwind, Iconosquare, LeeTags, InstaGrowth Ninja, and Sprout Social are also top recommended tools.
Suggested reading =>> How to download Instagram Videos
We hope this article will help you to choose the best Instagram tool for your business.
- Time Taken To Research And Write This Article: 26 Hrs
- Total Tools Researched Online: 22
- Top Tools Shortlisted For Review: 15