Project and Content Manager (Work from Home)
STH is looking for a project manager and technical content editor to work remotely and lead a team of writers, freelancers, authors and instructors who are working for STH.
Our goal is to lead with creative and create high-quality articles on IT and technology skills especially Software Testing and Development for our 1.5+ million monthly readers. Our free content needs to be good to attract buyers to our premium video courses.
The ideal candidate should have project management, writing experience and has managed a team of QAs or writers.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Manage Software Testing Help authors, freelancers, instructors and assign tasks to them
- You will closely work with us as an assistant for managing our software testing related websites, QA courses, write technical content as well as take part in online promotional activities.
- Execute content marketing strategy to produce high-quality content on Software Testing, Development, IT etc topics, increasing scale while maintaining quality
- Manage a team of writers to identify topics and combine creative brainstorming with data (e.g., keyword research and email CTRs).
- Report on success of content in attracting new readers and subscribers
- Coordinate content distribution through all channels, including social media and email
You’ll Work On Projects Like…
You’ll have a direct and daily impact on the quality and quantity of content we share, as well as the growth of the business.
We’re looking for consistent, high-quality content posted on a regular basis. You’ll need to be experienced in content marketing, content creation, and managing a team of writers.
This is a full-time role, 100% remote position.
You’ll be responsible for recruiting top writing talent to make STH best in class. It will be up to you to create an efficient, scalable content creation process that allows your team to deliver a high volume of exceptional quality.
- 3+ years experience in managing teams in QA Software Testing Field
- Content writing and editing experience an added advantage
How to Apply:
Send your application to Info@SoftwareTestingHelp.com with Subject line “Project Manager and Content Editor (Work from Home)” in the following format:
- Cover Letter (attach)
- Resume (attach)
- LinkedIn Profile URL:
- Desired salary? (Answers of “negotiable” will not be considered):
- Pitch 5 potential article headings for https://SoftwareTestingHelp.com/:
- Link to writing samples or portfolio if any: