What are we looking for?
If you are good at writing and creating self-learning text or video tutorials and courses then we have the best opportunity for you!
You can work as a part time freelancer and earn a handsome pay by writing best quality tutorials for us. You can work on creating tutorials on ANY topic that would be helpful for QA testers. If you have other domain/tools/skills expertise, let us know and we can consider your application for other topics as well.
How to Start?
#1) Submit a sample write-up in 2-3 pages Microsoft Doc or PDF format on any topic of your interest. This should be a 100% unique and original write-up in your own words. If you have already published any article/tutorial/course online with your name, you can share that link as well.
#2) Send your application along with above write-up and your detailed resume to us.
#3) We will review your application and if you qualify we will move with the next steps
- We will select topics for detailed tutorial
- You will submit Table of content for sub-topics that you are going to cover under this topic
- Based on the final Table of Content, we will finalize the payment considering the tutorial length, efforts required, and your skill levels
- Once finalized, you can start working on the tutorial. Once completed you can submit it for our review
- Once approved, you will be paid via online transfer to your bank account or Paypal.
Content Quality and Copyright:
We strictly follow the Copyright laws and do not accept any content that is copied from any other online or offline sources. If we found any tutorial or part of the tutorial is copied from any source, we immediately reject that candidate’s application.
Also once an article is accepted and published on our website, we at www.SoftwareTestingHelp.com will have the complete copyrights over the material.
How much can you earn?
There is no limit to how much you can earn. It depends on how many hours you work part time for us, content quality, and how much work you complete. It also varies on tutorial length, the complexity of topic, and your experience level. We generally pay $200 to $600 per tutorial based on the above factors.
Send your application to us with following details. We will review it and get back to you at the earliest.
- Your name and email
- Sample Write-up as described above (in MS Doc/PDF format) or link to your already published online material
- Your detailed Resume with total experience
Send these details to our email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Write and Earn Program for Experienced QA Testers”.