Are you an expert on any manual or automation testing topic? Can you express your thoughts effectively in written English?
If the answer to the above questions is ‘yes’ then we are looking for guest posts from authors like you!
Posting a guest article on this site will introduce you to thousands of testing professionals around the globe. This will also help you to become a subject matter expert which will be even helpful for you to get a better job.
What kind of content do we accept?
Anything related to software testing and useful to our readers. It may be about manual testing, automation testing, software testing resources, testing tips, or automation tools. You can even share your interview experience, any interesting bug you found on your project, and software testing processes you follow in your team. Explore our category section to see more options on what we write about.
Article submission guidelines
– Article content must be original and must not be published online elsewhere.
– You agree to not publish the post anywhere else.
– We will have copyright to these articles
Want to see some guest articles previously posted? Here are some examples:
- What is the Best Way to Make Developer and QA Relationship Healthy – By Tejaswini Patil
- An approach for Security Testing of Web Applications – By Inder P Singh
and many more quality submissions.
If you are an expert software tester and if we like your writing we can even think to hire you on our team!
Are you ready?
Send me your article for review using below article submission for.
NOTE: We do NOT accept articles with links in it.
Send your resume to below id: