I get many emails from people who want to write articles on this site. So I thought to put guest posting guidelines here. Below you will get all details about the process:
If you are software testing expert with good knowledge of your project domain then this is the best place for you to exchange ideas & share your knowledge.
Posting a guest article on this site will introduce you to thousands of testers around the world. This will provide you the online authority and a strong portfolio in your resume. And who knows this may help you land your dream job!
What kind of content do we accept?
Anything related to software testing and useful to our readers. It may be about manual testing, automation testing, software testing resources, testing tips, automation tools. Or even you can share your interview experience, any interesting bug you found on your project that you want to share or software testing processes and activities in your company. Explore our category section to see more options on what we write about!
Article submission guidelines:
- Article content must be original and must not be published online elsewhere.
- You agree to not publish the post anywhere else.
- You can share your personal website in your bio.
Are you ready? Then send me your article for review using this contact form.
Want to see some recent guest articles? Here are some examples:
- What is the Best Way to Make Developer and QA Relationship Healthy – By Tejaswini Patil
- An approach for Security Testing of Web Applications – By Inder P Singh
- Fake God of Quality versus True Humans – Who is responsible for Software Quality? – By Pradeep Soundararajan
and many more guest articles with quality content…. Well then what are you waiting for? Write your first online article now!