Software Testing Course: Which Software Testing Institute Should I join?

The Software Testing question and answer posts are back! Yes, this post is part of the Question and Answer Series we started a couple of months back and I will be doing it frequently in the coming posts.

If you want to ask a question, just write a comment below.

Abhishek Asks:
“I want to do a Software Testing course so I need your guidance which institute I join? I am preferring the institute offering placement after completion of course”

Which Software Testing Institute Should I join_

Which Software Testing Training Course?

Now you don't have to worry about finding an institute which will provide you with the job-oriented, practical, affordable training. We have designed Manual and Automation Testing courses considering all these points.

See more details by clicking on the below page:

software testing training from experts

Selecting a good software testing institute is always a tough task. Many institutes fake about their staff skills, education, and experience. Also, they make false commitments of 100% placement. Beware of such institutes

which give you 100% job guarantee after course completion. If any institute claiming this then get detail info of such institutes before joining. And even don't expect a 100% placement guarantee from any institute.

Focus on the course content and quality of teaching. Institutes can only assist you in getting the job interview calls. It's up to you, how to convert those opportunities into job offers by presenting your skill at the time of the interview.

I will advise some criteria by which you can select the institute.

Ask these questions to institute counselor:

1) What is the course syllabus?
2) Who is your mentor and what is his/her qualification?
3) Are you covering manual and/or automation testing in this course?
4) Which tools covered in the Automation testing course?
5) Are you going to provide automation tools for practice while in class?
6) Which projects do you use for the Automation testing course? Live or dummy projects?
7) And ask if you have any specific requirements to join the course.

If you get answers to these questions then it's not difficult to select any institute to learn software testing.

Want To Learn Software Testing From The Experts?

Best Software Testing Online Training Course

Considering all the problems of entry-level software testers we have designed a software testing training course. This QA software Testing Course training is provided by the experienced software testing professionals having hands-on testing experience. If you want to join us please see this online course details on below page:

=> Read more about this Online Software Testing Course here

List Of Software Testing Institutes For Few Cities In India:

Over to you – Please share the best Software Testing institutes from your locality/city.

Mahi Asks: Testing questions
“Hi, this is Mahi. I am recently joined a company as the Software tester on a maintenance intranet project. I am the only one tester on my team and there are no standard testing processes defined in my project.

How can I initiate the testing processes on my project and is there any method to test maintenance product?”

In my experience, making your own working process is always a better solution. Do not follow any process as it is said to be standard, follow the process which works best for you, your environment and your project.

If you Google it a little more, you will find hundreds of different software testing processes but these all depend on the project environment.

So I suggest taking your own route. You have the chance to build it from scratch. Select the process which works best for you.

Still, to get started here is the general process followed in Software Testing environment:
What is the actual testing process in practical or company environment

I am assuming you get Requirement documents before starting to test any application. You can start preparing test documents (use Testing Templates) like Test Plan, Test Strategy, Test cases from requirements and get these documents approved by your project manager.

Maintenance projects are generally agile in nature. In such cases, you don't get time for writing test cases. You first identify some crucial tasks from your project. Write BVT cases for these tasks. So when you get the new build you can perform smoke testing on a new build with these BVT cases.

If possible try to automate the BVT process. This way for each new build you can perform BVT quickly and can start doing the detail build verification if BVT passes. You can write test scenarios from software requirements while development is in progress. After BVT, verify these test scenarios for build under test and generate the test report.

Hope this is helpful for you to get started!

Recommended Reading

787 thoughts on “Software Testing Course: Which Software Testing Institute Should I join?”

1. Hai ,
    Tech Vision is the best “LOADRUNNER” training institute in Bangalore, provides you real-time training with six important protocols along with six monitoring and profiling tools.
    Our practical, real time LOADRUNNER project scenarios training helps to work on LOADRUNNER projects. Also provides free LOADRUNNER training materials of soft copy and hard copy to enhance your skills and practice by yourself.
    Our LOADRUNNER training program helps every student to achieve their goal in LOADRUNNER career.
    Contact Us:
    Tech Vision
    3rd Floor, ramanjaneya complex,
    Tulasi theatre road, Marathahalli,
    Bangalore-560037
    Land line:080-42067117,
    Mobile:8050148265

2. hi Am Rekha.i have completed MSc.(IT). 2010 passed out.and no experience.now am in Coimbatore, tamilnadu.i want to study S/W Testing.which institute is best in coimbatore.plz pour ur suggesstions

3. Abhishek Asks:

4. I have recently completed my btech now i want to do software testing can you tell me the institute where i can join and get a good placement after the course

5. i want to do the job for testing but many of the companies are charging fees for the training of 3 months while for the other jobs company itself are training their employess without a single pie.then why is it in the case of testing only.can i get a company where i could be trained by them itself and the later on i can work for them.

6. hi..
    Tech vision is a best load runner(performnce testing) institute in bangalore(marathahalli) which provides real time experience along with notes.here we also provide experience on atleast six profiling and montoring tools..
    Contact us:Tech vision,Ramanjan complex,Besides thulasi theater,Marathahalli,Bglr.
    Phone:8050148265,080-42067117

7. Who is best in teaching s/w testing in hyderabad?
    One of my US friend right now he is working there suggested me to for Ranga Reddy sir class. I went for all the institutes demo’s in hyderabad, but again i came back and joined Ranga Reddy sir class. He teaches us like what we want …in our way. i was so impressed by his teaching.

8. Please don’t join any testing institute if you are planning to get into manual software testing.
    Institute guys will teach the same whatever there is in books already.

Self study is best in case of manual testing.
    If you are from a computer background it will not take more than 1 month to learn manual testing concepts.

drop me a mail at shashankchourasia2012@gmail.com in case you have questions regarding to Manual testing

9. Hai ,
    Contact Us:
    Tech Vision
    3rd Floor, ramanjaneya complex,
    Tulasi theatre road, Marathahalli,
    Bangalore-560037
    Land line:080-42067117,
    Mobile:8050148265

10. I gone through training in techvision bangalore institute and placed in capgemini. They are giving training only on loadrunner. They have full setup with servers to provide complete training with 6 protocols and 3 monitoring and 3 profiling tools.

serch for Techvision phone number in google.

11. Hello, I am Roopesh 36yrs comm grad 2001 passed out with bpo exp and fresher to software can any one assist or guide me the best software testing tool course in Hyderabad with placements text me @7794097697.

12. hii friends,

i want to learn testing in bangalore.could you please tell gud institute for me.i went demo for two institutes in bangalore.i didnt decide which institute best in testing.please suggested me

• @sravani

We have online training courses for Software testing, Selenium and UFT/QTP. These are instructor-led online training courses at scheduled time, you can attend from anywhere. You can also interact with our instructor and ask all your queries in live sessions.

See benefits of online training and course FAQs on below page:

These online courses are better than any classroom training. You will also get lifetime access to the video recordings of your live sessions, course bonus material, professional resume preparation guidance and mock interviews with this live training.

You can check schedule for our upcoming batches and free demo sessions on course details page: http://www.softwaretestinghelp.org/

Let me know if you have any questions.

13. Which institute is best for software testing course in hydrabad that will provide a better job…??….. plz guide me

14. Hi Guys,

I saw your comments here.
    You should keep in mind while looking for any software testing courses:-
    1. Your educational background( you must be B-tech/MCA or BCA).
    2. Should good academic percentages(10th,12th and Graduate).
    3.Good communication skills as MUST.
    4. Try to avoid any institute who provide courses as they would not be able to give you practical exposure which would be promised while doing enquiry for courses,
    5. You guys need to focus on Testing fundamental with practicak exposure, Database, Web technologies exposure.

Please contact me at 9650540603 for better career guidance.

I am software testing professional having around 12 years of experience and tought more that 1000 students in the last 5-6 years.

Thanks
    Dinkar

15. Since I am MBA fresher so, “I want to do a software testing course so I need your guidance which institute I join? I am preferring the institute offering placement after completion of course”.
    Can I do this training programme?

16. Hello guys,
    Plzz tell me any one i have do BE in electronics and communication in 2015 and working in telecom now i want to change my field what shoukd i do any plzzz

17. hey guys i want to join software testing course in pune.so can u suggest me best institutes to join n with good placements call.plsssssssssssssssssss do rply

18. Hi,

In pune, SEED Infotech is a good institute. i completed course in SEEDInfotech and i have great experience with SEED.

All the best.

19. Hi freinds,

Can anyone suggest me a good testing institute in Surat, focussed in automation testing. I have experience in php and perl and jsp, unix . but after that I have to straight forward to as Software Tester.
    My educational qualification is BCA(2013 +2 years Exp in telecome company as IT Executive)

Looking forward for your valuable information.

Regards,
    Vasim Sayyad.

20. One of the fraud institute of NCR. It was my biggest mistake to join here for Business Analyst & Testing course. Teachers have no knowledge and management is very rude. They didn’t even complete the course and it’s been 6 months when the course officially said to be completed and we have not even got certificate. On mails and calls for certificate management says you will get it when it’s dispatched, don’t mail or call regularly. I am compelled to file FIR against this fraud institute. So don’t fall for their fake advertisement and promises, just avoid this institute.
    Before fee payment they will tell you that we will help you to get job and get job calls, cv preparation etc but in the end of course when you will ask for these things they will keep saying come on next saturday and next to next and so on. In the end you will loose hope and will move on. Cheaters!

21. Please Don’t ever join Pure Training, Noida 62. They are fraud and cheaters. They do not have any quality teacher and also they just wait to get money from you. Once they get the fee, teachers stop coming into classes every second day they take leave. They don’t assist in job call or placement nor they provide any certificate after completion. In my batch students had filed FIR against Pure Training to get their certificate. Please avoid this fake institute.

22. Pure Trainings Pvt. Ltd. Sec-62 – Noida
    ——————————————————–
    I have registered for Business Analyst course.I payed 22000Rs for this course. They don’t have any BA professional to teach us. They just give you a photocopied theory book and ask you to read it at home and ask doubts in class. They won’t teach you any axure tool or any such tool. They didn’t give certificate without fight, forget the job calls or placement assistance. They ruin student’s life. Shame on this fake institute.

FRAUD CHEAT FAKE institute.

23. From this article, I can know about the benefits of software training courses. Whatever, I would like to learn python training course in Bangalore. Nowadays, lots of openings are available in software companies for python developer. In any case, many thanks for your information.

24. hi.
    I am 2016 passout please suggest the best institute in chennai for selinium testing i am really confused with the institute….
    And also please guve addition information about testing and vacancies….