We are looking for Test Lead for Stryker Global
Company: Stryker Global
Job Position: Permanent
• We are looking for an experienced and motivated professional who will play a key role in organization building and will be working directly with Software Test Lead.
This person should have:
• Sound knowledge and experience of manual testing. Must be Hands-On.
• Automation experience in an industry standard tool (QTP) will be preferred.
• Knowledge of ISO 13485:2003 or IEC 62304 or similar standards will be an added advantage.
• Well versed with testing/QA concepts.
• Exposure to Team Foundation Server, various Rational suites Clearquest, Requisite Pro, Clear Case, and Test Manager would be a plus.
• Knowledge of SQL is a must have. Ability to write basic SQL queries to check results against data in underlying tables.
• Experience in Load/Performance Testing would be a plus.
• Experience in testing both web and PC applications
• Well versed with writing test-plans and test-case documents.
• Filing Bugs and Bug tracking
• Able to understand interdependencies and relationships among many software components and between several software products
• Interacts internally/externally on a daily basis to achieve department/work unit goals and initiatives.
• Should have proven leadership skills and should have handled a team of 4-5 people at least for 1 year.
• Able to handle multiple telephonic calls/conferences
• B.Tech/MCA/B.E/M.Tech/MS. – Computers, Electronics/Telecommunications
• Reviewing Test Plan and planning strategy after reviewing Requirements.
• Performing functional testing to verify conformance with the requirements
• Mapping the Functional requirements with respective software requirements to facilitate traceability.
• Authoring and reviewing of Test Case Index documents written for the functional areas in the application.
• Authoring and executing functional Test Cases.
• Authoring and reviewing the product documents and maintaining ISO 13485, IEC 62304 standards.
• Good to have – HL7 and DICOM knowledge.
• Commitment to excellence and high standards
• Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills
• Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm
• Acute attention to detail.
Thanks & Regards,
Send resumes to: Samiksha.email@example.com
Also let us know following Details…
Current CTC :
Joining Time :