Sr. QA Engg (Automation) opening in Symantec
1 Job Title: Sr.SQA engineer – Automation
2 Job ID (Req no.): 585266
3 Division / Group: Endpoint Security
4 Job location: Pune
5 Job description:
• Task allocations, tracking and manage the large size teams.
• Perform Functional testing, writing test strategy, test conditions, test cases, executing test cases, setting up test beds, SQA concepts and processes
• Furthering the automation of our testing infrastructure and
• Performing code and design reviews on code written by development engineers
• Testing of security components on a variety of Operating Systems including Windows, Linux and Mac
• Component level testing, performance and scalability testing
• Testing will involve both White Box and Black Box testing
1. Client-Server Architecture (which is necessary for current requirement)
2. White box related testing experience i.e. Code Review/troubleshooting (knowledge of Java/C++)
Good Understanding of OS/Networking concepts and troubleshooting.
6 Technical Skills required: • Experience in Automation.
• A bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
• Hand on experience on at least one scripting language (Preferably Java or Perl Scripting).
• Should have knowledge of at least one GUI automation tool
• Experience with Automation frameworks (Like STAF etc).
• Good communication skills – both written and verbal.
7 Experience required (Years): 6+ years of full time exp.
8 Education preferred: • Requires a Masters or Bachelors degree (or equivalent).
• Industry recognized certification would be an added advantage.
• Excellent Verbal and Written Communication Skills.
9 Evaluation process: There will be multiple rounds of technical and management interviews.
10 Symantec Staffing Contact: Kamlesh_Borde@symantec.com
Send resumes to: Kamlesh_Borde@symantec.com