Required IPS/ IDP /IDS Test Engineers for Network Product MNC
Currently we have opening from one of the leader in High Performance Networking .
Please find the Job Description for the same.
1. 1 to 4 years of experience as a Test engineer for networking and security related products.
2. Networking experience, TCP/IP, layer 7 applications familiarity such as http, smtp, snmp, etc.
3. Network devices knowledge such as switches.
4. Preferably familiar with security technologies such as Firewalls, and IPS (Intrusion Prevention Systems).
5. Ability to excel in a fast-paced, start-up environment where action and initiative are prerequisites to survival
6. Experience writing test suites and test procedures at the black box and system test levels
7. Understanding of regression, integration, Interoperability, system level and stress/load test execution
8. Experienced in a mixed Linux/UNIX and Windows environment
9. Ability to anticipate problems and issues then recommend problem solutions
10. Good interpersonal and problem solving skills
11. Bachelor degree in Computer Science or related field with at least 2 years of work experience in software quality assurance
If this position interest you, please forward your updated resume ASAP.
Thanks & Regards,
Send your resumes to: email@example.com