We have some requirements with Robert BOSCH.
BOSCH is conducting Scheduled Interview in Bangalore on 8th Sep’07. Pls find the required skills:
Positions: Test Engineer
Qualification: BE / M.Tech / ME
Experience: 4-7 yrs
Required Skills :
* Strong understanding with the basic Test engineering processes – Test Planning, test Strategy and Execution.
* Experience with Manual testing of Windows/Linux based applications,
* Passion for understanding the domain and the overall system.
* Should be able to interact with the product development team to extract/understand/review the system/software requirements.
* Exposure to standard test design methodologies.
Desirable Skills :
* Exposure to Software / product lifecycle processes
* Experience to test Automation tools like QTP, Silktest etc with scripting knowledge.
* Exposure to Programming in C/C/++
If interested then pls send your updated resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
With following details:
Year of graduation:
Over all IT Exp:
Relevant IT Exp:
The Robert Bosch India Ltd is the world’s largest automotive supplier .A Core Autosar Member with 40 Billion Euros in Sales ,Its has 242,400 associates world wide (As of 2004)
The Robert Bosch India Ltd is a 100% owned subsidiary of Robert Bosch GmbH with 2250 associates .We provide engineering services such as automotive development,Industrial solution, consumer goods and building technologies,business and commercial solutions, Software process consulting, mechanical design,electronic design,shared services accounting, translation and documentation, and support for factories.