Below mention is the requirement detail. Would like to know if you are looking for a change and also your availability for the same.
We, Prescient Infotech a leading software company specializing in Banking, Finance and Revenue systems in India and USA, with Software Development facilities situated in Mumbai, in Fairfax, VA, USA, Europe and France.
Position: QA System Analyst
Duration: Permanent (on role of Prescient)
Qualification: B.E. / B. Tech, MCA, M.E. / M. Tech.
Experience (Years): 4+ years.
Company’s URL: www.prescientinfotech.com
Primary Skills (Must Have)
1. Candidate should have a valid H1B visa and should be willing to transfer the visa to Prescient.
2. Should have 4+ years of experience in Automated testing, Manual testing and Rational Tools.
3. Strong experience with Automated test tools and processes.
4. Should have experience in measuring enterprise software products on both Windows and Linux platforms.
5. Design, implement, execute and debug test cases under the direction of a lead.
6. Document test development, execution and overall project status in weekly reports.
7. Enter defects or issues into the defect tracking system, and provide detailed information in the form of logs and steps to reproduce.
8. Test effort estimation and test execution for area of responsibility.
9. Contribute to full system functional test, stress test and performance test criteria.
10. Create test plans and build test cases based upon requirements, designs and specifications.
11. Ensure test cases are developed and added to the regression suite for new defects found.
12. Should have good communication.
If you would like to explore this opportunity, revert to us with your updated CV in word format with the following details to proceed further…
Current Salary/annum US$:
Expected Salary/annum US$:
Send resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org