We have been retained by one of our reputed clients who are looking for an experienced Performance Test Specialists.
Experience 4-5 Yrs.
P.S. Should be willing to go Onsite immediately
Performance Test Specialist Skills:
1. The primary responsibility of a Performance Specialist is to review project requirements and designs for identifying performance risks and bottlenecks using Load Runner and develop rationale and mitigation strategies for course of action.
2. He would be working very closely with systems Architect and Test Manager to identify performance bottlenecks.
3. Will implement workload models sizing application or project demand for required resources to meet business needs.
4. Will analyze the performance data to calibrate system models and would create system models for predicting potential performance risks, end-to-end response times and bottlenecks.
5. Will maintain and update automation test databases.
6. Will work with product development team to design complicated Load scenarios.
7. Write and distribute reports to describe Load Test program evaluation problems found, corrections needed, and problem areas.
8. Log any issues/defects encountered during Load Test cycles and conduct fix verification.
9. Work with and understand distribution and Version Control mechanisms of Load Scripts.
10. Will archive and baseline load results (Response times, Round times and Peak Loads) for future comparisons.
HP Suite: Load Runner
a. Rational Suite: Rational Clearquest
b. V-User generation
c. Load Controller
e. Load ramp up
f. Reporting Load results
If the above job description matches your profile, interested persons can apply in confidence with their updated profile to email@example.com along with Contact Details, Current & Expected CTC.
Thanks & Regards
Send resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org