Hello friends, as you all know, we always strive to give back the knowledge that we gain from our experiences to the testing fraternity. To extend the same philosophy, we are coming up with a more structured curriculum in the form of a Software testing course.
It is going to include everything there is to know for you to become a perfect Software Tester. This software testing QA training course is designed by working professionals in a way that, over the course of 40+ hours it will progress from introducing you to the basics of software testing to advanced topics like Software configuration management, creating a test plan, test estimations etc. along with introduction and familiarity with Automation testing and tools like QTP and QC.
Who is this QA Software Testing Training Course for?
This software testing course is the perfect opportunity for all those who are looking for Software Testing (basics + advanced) training. If you are new to the IT field, want to increase your software testing knowledge, and want to pursue a career in Testing or if you want to make a career move from a different technology, this course is just for you. See course details below.
In this course we will teach you the most practical things required for you to get and survive a software testing job.
- If you are a just college passout, this is EXACTLY what you are looking for to open the doors for your dream career
- If you are an experienced professional from ANY other field but wanted to be in IT, this course will help you make this switch smoothly
- If you are an expereinced testing professional, you will be amazed with the new things and advanced tactics you will learn to work efficiently and smartly in this field.
The Online QA Testing Course Benefits:
- Syllabus: We came up with a unique list of topics that will help you gradually work your way into the testing world. It not just includes the traditional testing methodologies but will give you a glimpse of the ways of testing that are coming up.
- Interactive: It is going to be completely interactive. Our aim is to make each class feel like a brainstorming session.
- Practice sessions: With each topic, we will give you assignments in a way that you will get to apply the theory you learnt immediately.
- Communication improvement: We believe that a tester’s expertise should have a reach that is beyond the technical knowledge. Through this software testing course we want to train you on how to be an over IT professional and not just a tester. Your verbal and written communication skills are going to be vastly improved through this course because we are going to interact on a regular basis.
- Resume Support and Interview preparation: We will review your resume and let you know how you can make it more effective. We will not just give you a list of interview questions, we will go over them with you and make you job ready.
- Support: Our Team is going to be available to you via email or the website for you to reach out to us
Software Testing Help – Manual + Automation Basics Class – Training Plan
Week 1 – Topics
- V model
- Different Kinds of testing
- Test Planning
Week 2 – Topics
- Test documentation
- Test Environment set up
- Test data
- Test cases
- Entire Flow/Test Execution
Week 3 – Topics
- Test Reporting – Metrics
- Traceability Matrix
- Change Management and other miscellaneous topics
Week 4 – Topics
- GUI testing
- Testing stand alone applications
- Automation introduction
- Test Management tools
- Other automation topics – buffer day for automation concepts
Week 5 – Topics
- How to Prepare Professional Resume
- How to Crack Software Testing Interview
- Individual resume help, mock interviews and certification guidance.
- Also if we could not complete anything in the four weeks- we will catch up here.
Why Enroll with SoftwareTestingHelp?
- Course training by experienced working professionals who are passionate about software testing
- Instructor led LIVE training sessions
- Course content designed by considering current software testing technology and the job market
- Practical assignments at the end of every session
- Practical learning experience with live project work and examples
- Individual mock interview session
- Job placement assistance with job alerts until you get your first job
- Free eBooks and loads of software testing study material
- Video recordings available to revise training
- Assistance for selecting the best certification program based on your experience and educational background
- Assistance for passing the ISTQB certification with our premium ISTQB question bank
- Course completion certificate (on request)
- All-time support for your questions
- Lifetime enrollment – Pay one time fee and access video training sessions as many times as you want. (no need to worry about missing any live session)
- Our premium Software Testing Career Package eBook valued $15, yours for free.
- ISTQB Premium study material valued more than $35, yours for free
- Resume review and assistance to prepare a professional resume
About the Trainer:
Swati Seela will be facilitating these sessions. She is a computer science Engineering graduate with more than 9 years of QA experience. She is CSTE and CSQA certified and also an expert in many automation tools including QTP and QC. Swati will be conducting this online course from Bakersfield, California, USA.
FREE Demo Sessions:
Try a free demo sessions to see for yourself the quality of this software testing training course that is offered at unbelievable price.
Demo sessions on – Introduction to Test Planning and Day 1 of the course.
=> Click here for FREE Demo Sessions
Why Only Limited Seats?
We will be letting limited people in on the batch. We want to make sure we are providing personal attention to each student in order to make you a perfect software tester.
Live training sessions will be conducted using the GoToTraining online training software. You don’t need an account. We will send invitation to join the live sessions.
=> Click here to see more details about this online software testing training course.